Your Finest Moment [Heather/Silver]

Forums WindClan WindClan Territory Rolling Moors Your Finest Moment [Heather/Silver]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nettlenose
    Participant

Insects. Grass. Birds. Plants. Trees. Noises…so many noises, sights, sounds, smells, all of it was just…!

This is  incredible!!!” Heatherpaw shouted energetically. She had just stepped paw outside camp for the first time, following her new mentor Silvershadow on the way to the rolling moors…and everything was simply  amazing. There had been a whole world out here outside of camp that she had only heard about from elders! Now, it was all here before her, and she got to experience it for herself.

The small, spindly she-cat leapt happily after the older she-cat in front of her, eyes sparkling with delight as she tracked her paw steps. “What are we going to learn first, Silvershadow? Hunting? Some combat training? I bet I’ll be better than my brothers at all of them!” The apprentice chimed wishfully. She was enthusiastic to finally be learning something, to complete her steps towards contributing to her clan. 

Her eyes trained back to her mentor, curious and bright. “What are you best at, fighting or hunting? Have you been a warrior long? I know I’m your first apprentice but I’m  your favorite, right?” She hummed off an assortment of questions to the molly, just excited as could be. She couldn’t wait to report back to her parents and her brothers on how her first session had gone…

Bandit (Sonic)
    Participant

Silvershadow ~ WindClan Warrior

The feline led her new apprentice out of the camp. Eyes ever scanning everything around them, that behavior almost made her seem paranoid. Heatherpaw had been given to Silvershadow as her first Apprentice and Silvershadow was eager to train her but nervous to. Chuckling she laid a gentle tail on Heatherpaw’s shoulder. “Be easy, youngling.” Turning to her she shrugged. “Your my first Apprentice, this is as. We to me as it is to you so I figured we’ll learn together.”

“What are your strengths? Your weaknesses? What do you want to start lesening first?” She asked, trying to figure out a starting point.

Nettlenose
    Participant

Heatherpaw pondered her mentor’s question as he followed her, excited that she would decide her first bout of training. When she play fought with her siblings, she had to make up for her lack in physical strength by using her speed and quick judgement.

I…think I’d like to learn about hunting!” The molly decided, her eyes shining brightly as she made her decision. As soon as they stepped out of the camp, her nose had been flooded with so many new scents, many of those being prey. She wanted the chance to provide for her clan with food that she herself caught! The thought of it seemed so thrilling and prideful.

Think thats ok to do, Silvershadow? I hear the prey is best during new-leaf!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums WindClan WindClan Territory Rolling Moors Your Finest Moment [Heather/Silver]