Worries and Smiles (Hidden and Plum)

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Camp Worries and Smiles (Hidden and Plum)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Feared
    Participant

Hiddenferret ~ ThunderClan Warrior 

Periwinkle colored eyes roamed along the corners of the camps clearing, tongue gently roamed over her dried out lips for a moment as she felt a little lonely. What better way to make her feel less lonely than spending time with her only kit? Plumpaw was so young but he was already growing like a weed, beginning to fill out those large paws of his. Standing almost as tall as she was, Hiddenferret was growing more and more proud of her young son. However, he was usually busy with his training to become a warrior, pupils narrowing ever so slightly as she searched for the berry colored pelt of her sweet little plum. Dainty little paws pressing into the soft earth of the camps clearing, paper-thin ears twitching on top of her head as she sought out the gentle tone of voice from her sweet son. He certainly was sweeter than his father, the evil badger of a cat. Soft pinks nostrils flaring slightly as she breathed out, carefully slipping out of the Warriors den with grace. Silver and white tabby fur shimmering in the evening sun as she stood out in the suns rays, pelt sticking on end as she enjoyed the warmth that she was soaking up from her late slumber. 

Whiskers twitching slightly as her slender cranium turned this way and that, before her pale purple and blue gaze landed on that of a berry colored pelt that was slipping through the entrance of the camp clearing. Must have just gotten back from training. The molly mused in a soft voice, chin tilting ever so slightly as she began to make her way towards her kit. “Plumpaw.” The soft and tender voice filtered out, moving towards him with a gentle purr tickling the back of her vocal cords. Hiddenferret smiles towards the young tomcat as she reached him, rough pink tongue scoring over her kits forehead. “How was your day today?” She questioned gently, Hiddenferret hadn’t bothered her son in about a week.. she needed his company today. 

mahon [owl]
    Participant

plumpaw

Excitedly returning to camp after a long day of training with Foxnose, Plumpaw was still ready for something more to do. The young apprentice had endless energy and not very many outlets for it all. In his jaws he carried a plump squirrel, proudly carrying it towards the elders’ den where he was met with kind praise. The berry-furred apprentice puffed out his chest at their words before saying goodbye and walking towards the centre of the clearing, thinking about what he could do. Before the tomcat could even figure a plan out, he heard the soothing voice of his mother that cause Plumpaw to smile in joy. “Hi, momma!” The apprentice purred happily at the sight of his mother. The two were very close during their time in the nursery, mostly because Plumpaw was the only kit in the litter and Hiddenferret decided to keep the father to herself. The mother and son duo had created a close bond, but Plumpaw had been too busy with training recently to spend time with her.

“My day was great!” Plumpaw began chattering excitedly, ignoring the fact that his mother was grooming him. “Foxnose brought me hunting and I caught the fattest squirrel ever!! Did you see? I brought it to the elders’ den, Foxnose didn’t even tell me to do that I did it all by myself.” He smiled at his mother, whiskers twitching happily. The young apprentice gently pressed the top of his head against her chest before moving back, he had missed her. “I’m going to be the best warrior in thunderclan and I’ll catch you all the squirrels you could ever want.” Plumpaw purred. “Oh! I also made a friend!” The young feline paused as if he were trying to build up the excitement. “Peachpaw is one of my bestest friends ever. She said so herself. She helped me with a thorn in my paw and we had a secret apprentice meeting which I’m not supposed to tell anyone about but you’re my mom so it’s okay. But you have to promise you can’t tell anyone.” 

Feared
    Participant

Hiddenferret ~ ThunderClan Warrior 

She smiled softly when her son greeted her, some kits tended to trail far from their mothers after leaving the nursery, but she was hoping to never lose their bond. Plumpaw May stray when he gets older, his mind was too jumbled while he was still young. For now.. she would enjoy it. Tongue scoring over the top of his head as he spoke of his day, the words flowing from his mouth like a rapid stream that had broken out from a beaver dam. She had caught sight of the large squirrel that he had brought in with him, his eyes shimmering with how proud he was of his hunting abilities. Foxnose was doing a great job with her wee son, she knew Plumpaw wasn’t the easiest apprentice to train since his attention span was so small.. but she did make a mental note that she needed to thank Foxnose for being so patient with Plumpaw. “I did see the squrriel.” She smiled proudly down at her kit, heart swelling with her love for her son when he leaned in and pressed his head against her chest, like he had done many times before as a kit. Her precious wee one. Periwinkle eyes looking down at Plumpaw for a moment before he took a step back, his eyes glowing with his excitement. “Oh, I look forward to it, Plumpaw. Squirrel is my favorite.” She smiled softly, her eyes wandering briefly from her son as she looked around the clearing, hoping to spot Foxnose as in order to keep the ‘thank you’ he needed still in her mind. 

A friend? She thought in surprise, his news caused her eyes to immediately roam towards Plumpaw, a smile rising along her pale lips as her beautiful face lit up with the fact that her son was making friends with the other apprentices. “Peachpaw? She’s a lovely-“ She cut off, ears perked up as she stared at the smiling and beaming face of Plumpaw.. did he just say secret apprentice meeting? Hiddenferret thought to herself, the fur along her spine rising faintly with discomfort. “Is that so? Well I promise I won’t tell a soul.” She whispered softly to Plumpaw, being his mother she knew her son was too innocent to see her lie. Possibly this meeting was harmless and was something apprentices did now a days, however… her motherly instincts were still heightened. She had to make sure Plumpaw wasn’t in danger. Walking towards Plumpaw, she sat beside of him and gave him a tender smile. “You can tell me anything, love.” She nudged her sons cheek and gave his small ear a lick. 

mahon [owl]
    Participant

plumpaw

Though many his age would begin to resent the love their mothers showed them, Plumpaw felt nothing but warmth. He was, indeed, a momma’s boy and proud to be so. The young apprentice purred softly as she ran her tongue in between his ears as if trying to smoothen his fluffy fur. “I’ll make sure I’ll bring you a squirrel every single day, even during leaf-bare. And I’ll make sure it will be the biggest squirrel I can find because you deserve the best.” Plumpaw gleamed, eyes narrowed warmly. “You should come hunting with me and Foxnose next time, I want to see you hunt. I bet you’re a really great hunter and that’s where I get it from.” The tom watched his mother with wide eyes when his mother sat beside him and began to question him. “Oh, Peachpaw is really nice. She helped me out when I had a thorn in my paw.” I’m sure she wouldn’t mind if I told my momma. Hiddenferret won’t tell anyone about what we talked about.

Plumpaw leaned into his mothers’ affectionate gesture before moving back to speak. Giving a sneaky grin and dramatically looking from side to side in an attempt to make sure no one was around them, the young apprentice began to tell his mother everything he knew. “Well, Peachpaw called for an apprentice only meeting a few sunrises ago where she told us about how Kass is actually harming the clans by being here The older apprentices think that Hollystar won’t do anything about it so that we have to take it into our own paws. So she was asking for ideas on how to get rid of the outsider. I suggested that we dig a really deep hole and make her fall in it but I don’t think anyone really liked the idea.” He said with a pout and a droop of his tail. 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Camp Worries and Smiles (Hidden and Plum)