The Queen has returned

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Camp The Queen has returned

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Peach
    Participant

This place isn’t for me…not anymore. Milky had wanted nothing more than to come back to her two legs home, now she was her, sleeping in her bed, receiving all the love she needed from her humans. It just didn’t feel right anymore, it didn’t feel like home, everything felt so empty without being surrounded by all the other clan cats. She couldnt stay here any longer, she loved her owners but she deserved to be happy and she wasnt happy anymore, she wanted Skyclan, she needed Skyclan, yes just Skyclan not that stupid tom cat. Im sorry, thank you for always giving me the best but I have to leave now. Milky had slowly been working her collar off, once it finally slipped over her ears she felt a sensation of freedom hit her. Milky carried her collar onto the two legs bed, setting in on the end before licking both of their sleeping noses, They will be fine. With her goodbyes said the Siamese molly slipped out of her small flap leading to the yard. 

I probably should have waited until it was light out, Milky wasn’t exactly known for being the best navigator around. Stopping at the border leading to Skyclan territory Milky inhaled sharply, trying to identify any smells to lead her back to Skyclan. Firestar! His scent was the easiest for her to pick out of the bunch, not that she was leaving just for him. Following the leader’s scent through the densely packed forest, the deeper she got the more smells she came to recognize, I’m almost home. 

Milky had no idea if Firestar would even let her come back, but it was the least he could do after up and leaving her without so much as a goodbye. She might not have accepted their ways in the beginning but Milky truly felt that she belonged in Skyclan. She missed the gross pile of bloody food, the stinky warriors den, she even missed her training sessions with Firebutt. Pushing her way through the entrance into the camp, almost overwhelmed but her emotions Milky felt her legs trembling. She had so many felines she wanted to see, Lostpaw, Saffrongaze, and especially Brightspark, but she needed to inform Firestar of her return first. With no hesitation Milky pranced right into his den, “Firebutt”

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Peach.
    Roach
    Participant

Luna GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Firestar

A small tired sigh escapes the leader’s lips as he lays on his back within his den. The silence felt as suffocating as it did feel welcoming to him, it allowed him to breathe without others watching him, it allowed him to think without others wanting to know what he was thinking. Too many thoughts were going through his head, too many to keep count or ignore. A crease forming between his brows as he frowns to himself, the war was over but it still felt as if everyone was on edge. Not that he could blame anyone for that, the way the battle ended was truly unsettling for those who were in dark; himself included. That had to be the most troubling thought; being left in the dark and expected to follow. Firestar wished he could shed some light to his clan mates as to why the war between the clans had began in the first place, yet his tongue was tied as he couldn’t bring himself to lie as he truly did not know. Then his thoughts drift to his comrade, his deputy; Rookfall, wincing at the thought that his most trusted friend had fallen during battle. Alone nonetheless, such a silent way to go as not many had truly seen him perish.

He did not know what to do anymore, everything was off balance, yet no matter how much they tried, no one seemed to be able to tip the scale. Of course, Firestar knew that he needed to keep such negative thoughts to himself, no need to cause his Clan to panic more than they were before. In a way he felt truly alone, as he felt that he had no one he could confide in or talk to about his thoughts. Sure he has his brothers, but neither of them could truly fathom what he was feeling. Hornetstar did though; the golden brute had actually been helpful when they last conversed, even going as far to give the newly leader some advice. Being a leader is a lonely burden, but that did not mean he truly had to be alone. Firestar did not want to be like many of the leaders before him, carrying the weight of his clan solely on his shoulders. As his time as deputy had taught him that even leaders need a shoulder to lean on. A brief image of his former leader; Blazestar passed through his mind, though the image of the pale ginger Molly soon morphed into Milky.

Breath itching at the thought of the kitty pet, before a scowl forms on his handsome features. Scoffing to himself as he rolls swiftly to his large paws, just the thought of the cream and dusty brown siamese put him on edge, but for a completely different reason than the thoughts of the battle. Guilt nabs at his stomach as he remembers leaving her while she was sleeping, he had sensed her inner turmoil and how easily he could have swayed her into coming back home with him. Yet, the stubborn tom had put his selfishness first as he did not want her anywhere near the clans when the battle he knew would come to pass. Fire wanted to make sure she remained safe and out of harms way, no matter how much it pained him to leave her.

The tall fiery ginger tom has always been one to hide his emotions easily, unless it was anger or sarcasm. A natural defense as he’s been told multiple times from his siblings as well as from Saffrongaze. Huffing quietly to himself, he was glad that he had already appointed a new deputy after confirming that Rookfall was indeed not coming back anytime soon. Just knowing that his clan being in good paws with Dawnstorm watching over them in his absence. A twinge of pride prickles at his pelt as he thinks of his former apprentice now being Deputy, she had surely proven herself to be a great warrior for SkyClan. Just when the restless tom decided to quiet his mind and allow himself to rest did the unthinkable happen. Standing right before him was none other than; Milky.

Stilling as his piercing ember gaze glows in the faint lighting as he stares at the dusty cream Molly with shock. Why was she here? shouldn’t she be enjoying her comfortable life with her two legs, not here. His shocked facial features quickly turn cold as he regards her silently, his nose wrinkling in mild distaste at the horrid nickname that she refuses to drop. “Milky….why are you here?” he sighs, though he may appear to be unaffected with her presence; on the inside he couldn’t help but feel relieved that she was here.

Peach
    Participant

Her eyes resisted the urge to soften at the sight of the large tom, she couldnt give in to her deep feelings for the tom, that’s not why she came back. Her narrowed eyes studied the tom, sometime about him had changed she couldnt exactly put her paws on it but then again maybe he hadnt changed, maybe she just never knew him like she thought she did. Milky was in Skyclan for some time she even spent alot of time with him, was it all fake? Looking at him now Milky wanted to run into his large frame and bury herself into his stupid ginger pelt and just melt away into a word of their own. Could she even do that anymore? Was their one night of passion all that way, just one night? 

Milky fought with her inner demons to walk closer to him, giving in as she inched deeper into the leaders cave, even in the warmer months she felt a chill creep down her spine as she got a better look at him. Even through his thick mangled fur she could clearly pick out the pink fleshy stripe decorating his broad chest. Only for a moment a flash of worry washed over her face, What happened? Her concern for him only lasted for a quick blink before she wiped the emotion away, dont fall back into Milky. Was Firestar always this slim, Milky couldnt tell if she had gained more weight or if he had lost weight. She didnt know it yet but her added weight wasnt due to the generous amount of kittypet food her owners had spoiled her with. 

The clean siamese moved inward towards the ginger leader more, her nose a mere whiskers length from his “Thought you could leave in the middle of the night and get away with it. As if” Her voice grew colder with every word, her white coat bristling as she stared him down. Milkys confidence was fake but it was needed  for her not to give into the handsome tom cat once again. Swallowing hard Milky backed away from Firestar, her tail gingerly tracing his chest as she did so. Settling down opposite of him, “Skyclan is my home Firestar. I dont belong in the twolegs home. I belong here and I am staying.” Her voice was steady and unwavering, she didnt plan on taking no as an answer.

Roach
    Participant

Epic Storm GIF by K4LYP50 | Gfycat

Firestar

With one simple look he knew that she was angry with him. Course he had expected to never see her again, so never thought on the aspect of how she would feel to him leaving while she was sleeping. Yet—what did she expect? That he was going to stay with her? With twolegs? Firestar was not bred and raised for such a thing, no matter how much he cares for the beautiful Siamese, he couldn’t leave his clan for her. Hornetstar’s words ringing in his ears; ‘Your clan always come first as a leader’. He would not be Blazestar, one to just abandon his clan mates and expect them to clean up his messes. No matter how simple his life could be of he had done so. He had taken the easy way out when leaving while she rested peacefully next to him, but he couldn’t bring himself to say goodbye to her, not when he knew of her already weakened resolve to stay in the first place.

No, he did not regret his decision, no matter how brief her stay was with the twolegs, it had been the best for her. The tall muscular Maine Coon barely felt his scars from his battle with Kass, the deep gashes along his chest was nothing more than a sting at this point. His high pain tolerance and thick mane were the main reason for his lack of discomfort. Flicking his tattered ear at the silence, pursing his lips as he briefly looks away from the stone-cold molly. Her irritation, anger, and sadness seeps into the air around them, causing him to shift subtly. Letting his gaze wander through his den, trying to find anything to keep his mind busy. There was nothing of significance about his den, besides it being spacious with a large moss nest near the back, away from prying eyes. Moss-like curtains pertained as a barrier of sorts at the entrance, giving him the much needed privacy.

Hearing the faint padding of her paws echoing throughout the still air caught his attention. Shifting his cranium back in her direction, raising an unimpressive eyebrow at seeing her close to his face. He knew that she was trying to play the intimidating, cold facade front, to get a rise out him, to get him to break under the pressure. It would seem that she hadn’t learned who he was, the brute basically invented the intimidating interrogator tactic. Leaning impossibly closer, bending down to her height, letting his orange nose press against hers as he stares her down. “No I suppose I should have known better” his voice lowering, borderline husky before pulling away. Inwardly smirking as he watches her trying to keep her confidence up within his presence. Her sweet heavenly scent filters through his senses, making him slightly lightheaded from the overwhelming intoxicating smell. Biting his cheek as her tail lightly brushes against his chest as she moves away from him. ‘Such a tease’ he couldn’t help but think as a twitch of a smile graces his lips.

Though he quickly steels his emotions at what she says next. Giving her a blank look as he observes her, trying his best to find the inconsistencies within. Sadly; she was determined to become fully part of Skyclan, whether he liked it or not. Clenching his jaw in pure irritation as he coldly responds with; “And how long before you want to run back to your twolegs?” Course Firestar has to go for a low blow, but he wanted to make sure she was absolutely sure that this was what she wanted. As a few moons ago she was admit on leaving the clan. “If what you say is true and you want to become part of the clan. Prove it. Why should I go out on a limb for you? When you left in the first place?” He hums in mock thought, even tilting his head to the side. His fiery ember eyes narrowing as he scrutinizes Milky before him. “Tell me why I should make you a warrior of my clan. To put my trust as well as the trust of my clan in your paws. Do you deserve it?”

Letting his words hang in the air as he awaits for her response. His tone holding no malice, but his usual emotionless tone dipping and slowing as if talking to a kit. Firestar wanted, no needed to see just how well she could keep her cool in such a situation.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Roach.
    Peach
    Participant

Milky could feel the heat raising in her dusty paws, was Firestar always so cold? If she had known things would turn out this way she never would have left her nest. Milky never planned for things to be this way, all she wanted to do was explore the forest. Towards the end of the healing process Milky believed that falling in the log might have been a blessing in disguise but standing here across from the cold hearted tom Milky realized it was just the opposite. It was hard to believe she ever thought she loved him. The small molly had already learned how to handle Firestar, to show confidence, to never back down. Summoning her inner strength Milkys eyes narrowed, inhaling before firing off at the tom, “You seriously dare to question my loyalty? Unlike you I am loyal, I just hope your habits don’t rub off on this amazing clan. Skyclan is my home, I never wanted to leave. I wanted to stay, I waited and prayed that you’d stop me from leaving. I thought you wanted me, but I was wrong. You’re a leader, you will never have room in that cold heart of yours for anyone else.”Her tail gingerly brushed against her stomach, swallowing hard at the thought that she let her guard down with him. Enough to even…she swallowed the lump forming in her throat, she didnt even want to think about that now. There wasnt any time for that, right now she just needed to focus on getting him to agree to her staying in the clan. Her gaze matched his cold stare, her tone dropping to mimic his icy voice. “We could sit here all night questioning my integrity, but what good are words. I’ll prove myself out in the field working and hunting and fighting alongside my family.”

Milky couldnt help but be drawn to this scarred chest, wondering what could have happened to him. She didnt want to ask, he didnt deserve her worry, but she couldnt help the way she felt. Milky still loved him, every part of him, even the cold parts. If other knew their situation theyd probably encourage her to forget about him, but how could she? He saved her, taught her, showed her affection, even if it was fake and only for a night. Exhaling softly Milky allowed her facial features to relax, “What happened while I was gone?” 

Roach
    Participant

frost gif - Cerca con Google | Fantasia sobrenatural, Imagem em ...

“He was trying to contain his temper, which blazed out of the furnace in his chest like a white-hot Firestorm”

Firestar

The temperature around him falls several degrees as Milky’s anger sores to new heights, he knew that his words had affected her deeply at the barely noticeable tremor in her smaller form. A pang of guilt shoots through him as he watches her carefully, it pained him to be so cold towards her, but he knew that he should not get her hopes up. Firestar held so much baggage from his childhood, and now he is leader, so much responsibility now laid upon his shoulders and Milky just did not understand that. But how could she? It’s not like he has ever truly expressed his concerns to her, as a small part of him couldn’t help but reason that she wouldn’t understand from not having grown up in the clan life. Or maybe he was afraid to grow truly close to her, as he did not have the best track record with handling others, always keeping a distance from anyone and everyone in a form of defense. He had already let too many walls fall down that night, he had let his true form shown through, had let his cold persona slip away to reveal his soft and caring side to her. Being cold to her would be the best for her, especially if she were to stay in the clan, he knew that he would never be able to put her or his feelings first, his clan will always be his number one priority.

Jaw clenching at she questions his loyalty to his clan, it causes his fiery pelt to bristle as his piercing gaze turns even colder despite there blazing hue. “You dare question mine?” he chuckles coldly as he shakes his head at her, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth at the audacity of her words. “Everything I have done is for my clan. You say this is your home? That you are more loyal than myself? You have what? Experienced the clan life for two moons, you don’t understand the hardships my clan–every clan has to go through.” his tone sharp, cutting verbally into her as he stares her down; he wasn’t done speaking, if she wanted him to talk, she would listen. “While you were off enjoying your simplicity life with two legs, my clan fought in a battle with the other clans. I am the one who sent many of my clanmates into battle, I am the reason many of my kin are injured or dead. All because of pride, not my pride but the pride of others that started this war. We fought not only for survival, but to end all future conflict” his voice dripping with venom, his blood boiling at how she truly believed him to be selfish when in reality he has given everything to his clan in order for them to prosper.

“Don’t you dare blame me for you leaving, the choice was yours. I was not going to force you stay if you wanted to go, it was on your own free will that you left. I may be selfish, arrogant, and narcissistic, but I do not put blame onto others when it’s my own” he seethes, nostrils flaring as he tries to rein in his temper, knowing that he was letting his dark emotions cloud his judgment. She sure knew how to get under his skin. Sighing in exasperation, closing his eyes as he felt a sharp ache thumping against his skull, his erratic heart ringing in his ears as he tries to calm his agitation. “I do not regret not asking you to stay….not because I do not care, but because I care too much. I wanted you safe and far away from the war, I am not the selfless type, I let my selfishness get in the way as I did not want you to have anything to do with the clan life at the time. But–you willingly left, don’t go blaming me for not asking you to stay when you are stubborn enough to chose for yourself” he calmly adds, his anger dissipating as he truly had no energy to continue this argument. He was done trying to explain himself, for validating his reasonings to her.

“If you really want to stay, then so be it” His voice lowers into a whisper as he glances away from her in mere thought. “You will be under the care of Frostburn. She has proven herself to be an admiral warrior to SkyClan, she too was a kitty pet, she has been put through many trails by me and has exceeded my expectations and has my full respect. You can learn a few things from her as you truly become a warrior of SkyClan” he caves in, knowing Milky would not change her mind in leaving, despite the loathing she felt for him. Tensing as he felt her gaze lingering once more on the gruesome scars littering his chest, his ripped ear flicking as he turns to look at her once more. “A lot has happened while you were gone. As I mentioned earlier there was a battle that consisted all the clans.” biting his lip as he debates on elaborating further on the issue. “SkyClan allied with Riverclan and Shadowclan on my decision. Windclan allied with Thunderclan. These scars? From Kass-Bluefire” his words held no malice nor hatred for the rogue deputy as he gain a certain respect for the diluted calico during their battle, not that he would ever admit that to anyone if asked.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Camp The Queen has returned