Start of Something New {Fox/Hidden}

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Camp Start of Something New {Fox/Hidden}

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Peach
    Participant

Foxnose

I’d say this training session was a success Broad paws pounded the dirt, a rhythmic trot carrying the ginger tom cat through Thunderclans territory. Pelt catching on twigs as he made his way into the heart of Thunderclan, their camp. Foxnose was pure muscle under his large pelt, often spending his time training either his adorable apprentice Plumpaw or just training himself. Growing up as a ragged, scrawny rouge, constantly bullied by others, he vowed upon his acceptance into Thunderclan that he would never let the world see him like that again. His pelt was always neatly groomed making sure his ginger pelt, a beautiful mixture of both lighter and darker shades, was presentable at any time.

His tail waved in greeting as he passed by his clanmates, exchanging hellos and other such formality. Today had been such a beautiful day, Foxnose had taken up his morning time by working on his fighting moves and planning other moves he wanted to teach his apprentice. Now was time to rest and eat, his stomach had been emitting a slow rumble during his venture back to camp. Licking his chomps as the wondrous fresh kill pile enter his golden gaze, firmly grasping the small limp body of a mouse resting on top of the pile.

Honey gaze flooded the clearing as he searched for the perfect place to enjoy his treat. Felines entering and exiting his gaze, one in particular causing the lad to back track, recognizing the dazzling sliver and white pelt of his apprentices mother, Hiddenferret. Looking from her to the fresh kill pile, Foxnose rested the mouse back on top of the pile and retrieving a larger squirrel instead. Holding his head high the patient tom strutting over the the tabby she cat, looking down at the molly softly before setting his squirrel down before her, “Care to join me for a quick bite?” Foxnose voice was low and smooth, head tilting slightly awaiting her answer.

Feared
    Participant

Hiddenferret ~ ThunderClan Warrior

Biting on the inside of her cheek, she looked towards her son, Plumpaw as he made his way towards the apprentice den. What he had said truly bothered her, the fact that Peachpaw was so against Kass and was willingly gathering other apprentices to go up against the leaders mate. “Hmmmmm..” She hummed softly, letting her chin tilt ever so slightly for a moment before she cleared her throat and lowered her slim head. Rough pink tongue running along the white fur to her chest while she cleaned the fur in frustration. 

Ears lifting upright for a moment, periwinkle blue eyes flashing towards the source of the deep voice that greeted her hearing. Cheeks warming slightly when she spotted Foxnose standing in front of her with a rather appealing squirrel. Looking rather pleased and surprised, she stood upright and looked towards the tall tomcat. “I would love to.” Hiddenferret meowed, shifting to where she was giving the large Tom more room to lay down beside of her. Looking towards Foxnose, she felt a small and shy smile finding its way onto her pale silver and white lips. “So how was your day? Plumpaw seemed pretty worn out today.” She mused, shifting her paws slightly. 

Peach
    Participant

Foxnose

A deep chuckling couldn’t help but escape the toms muzzle as the smaller she cat popped onto her paws at the sight of him. “Didn’t mean to scare ya there lil miss.” Foxnose gave a small nod in gratitude as Hiddenferret shifted to allow room for the larger tom cat, stretching his long legs, trying to relax his muscles before settling in next to the silver bird. His broad ginger paw shoveled the furry creature in her directions, “Ladies first.” He mumbled. One of his large legs curled towards his notably lighter chest, shifting his weight onto his other front limb, causing the tom to lean more in Hiddenferrets direction. “Our day was excellent, Plumpaws becoming quite the little hunter. I’m really proud of his progress.” Foxnose eyes seemed to glow as he was talking about his apprentice.

For a while it seemed Foxnose wouldn’t even receive an apprentice, when it was announced he’d train the innocent tom Foxnose couldn’t help but dote on him. “If I’m not careful his tracking may exceed mine, I’m worried my position as Thunderclans top tracker is being threaten.” Another chuckled followed the lads words. “How’s your day been going to far?” Realizing he’d rambled in about his apprentice Foxnose tried to move the conversation in the direct of the dazzling molly.

Feared
    Participant

She smiled softly when he apologized for giving her a start, giving a small dip of her head as she acknowledged his apology. “Oh, don’t worry about it. I scare easily Anyways.” She shrugged softly, letting her chin tilt ever so slightly for a moment before she looked down towards the squirrel that he pushed her way. Hiddenferret was pleasantly surprised when he laid down fully beside of her, noticing that his muscles seemed taint from the training he had endure with Plumpaw today. “Thank you.” She meowed, lowering her head as she used her canines to nip at the skin of the squirrel, before taking a bite out the juicy and yet sort of stringy meat of the shoulder blade. 

Staying quiet, she listened to the tomcat as he spoke about his day along with how Plumpaw was progressing, causing her to smile softly as she used a dainty paw to tenderly push the fresh-kill in Foxnose’s direction. She chuckled softly for a moment when he mentioned that Plumpaw could very possibly give Foxnose a run for his position as best tracker within the clan. “Well.. honestly I am just glad that Plumpaw is being a good apprentice and learning quickly.” She said softly, although the tip of her tail twitched slightly with the thought of her cheery and innocent kit. Blinking, her periwinkle blue eyes flickered back towards the tomcat as he asked her about her own day, hesitating slightly as she had to momentarily think about her day. “Oh! My day has been going smoothly. I had a lovely morning and evening hunting.” She meowed with a smile, of course she didn’t like the border patrols but honestly with her height and slender build she was perfect for hunting. 

Peach
    Participant

Foxnose 

A delightful growl erupted from the tom cat as the prey was presented before him, his canines sinking into its juicy belly, munching on the meat. Whiskers twitching as Hiddenferret made her pride of Plumpaw known, “He’s a fast learner.” Foxnose notes to the apprentice mother. Giving the molly a small chuckle, “Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day.” Offering her a quick smile. 

His honesty getting the best of him Foxnose choose his next words with caution, “I’ve kind of been putting off his battle training. He’s such a sweet innocent tom I’m worried that’ll change once sees the heat of battle.” His head lowering to his earth under him, letting out a heavy sigh. Foxnose never had to worry about anyone besides himself and now with his apprentice he found himself in a constant state of worry. His golden gaze shifted to the clans nursery, “I guess this is what it’s like to actually have someone to care about. I always thought by this time in my life I’d have a litter of my own.” Accidentally voicing his inner monologue our loud. The large ginger lad was born outside of Thunderclan not knowing if he had any family out there or not. Pushing away any negative thoughts his head returned to its original state of pride, “You’re very lucky to have a son like Plumpaw.”  

Feared
    Participant

She listened to him speak and gave a slow nod to her head, completely understanding why the large tomcat would want to hold off on his battle training. Plumpaw was a young cat with an innocent imagination, even now as she thought about it… it was rather hard for her to picture her young son learning how to fight. However, with what he had just told her.. she felt like he may need to be prepared for anything. “I can understand.. Plumpaw can be quite innocent. I’m sure you’ll know when to start training him for battle.” She smiled weakly, just the thought of her only kit going to battle was enough to cause the pretty molly to worry; her tail fluffing up just a bit. Serving your clan fully was an honor, but it didn’t mean she couldn’t worry.

Chin tilting slightly for a moment as his gaze grew soft and his voice wistful, causing her to shift slightly to gently press her nose against his shoulder blade. Most cats of the clan knew of his origins but they would be crazy not to think of him as a true ThunderClan Warrior. “You know… I felt the same way when I found out I was pregnant with Plumpaw. I was all on my own, my mother was an elder and my father had died a few seasons before.. so it was just me. Until my little Plumpaw came about to be.” She commented, giving him a soft smile before she leaned back and gave a small shrug as her periwinkle blue eyes flickered towards the apprentice den. “It’s both a blessing and a curse to be his mother.” She teased with a soft purr in her laugh. 

Peach
    Participant

Foxnose 

The Thunderclan Warrior had taken a liking to watching the Molly’s facial expressions, picking up on the she cats worried look at the mention of her son partaking in future battles. “Don’t worry Darlin’ if it ever came to battle I’d protect Plumpaw….and you.” He added ever so softly, trying to reassure the molly his gaze locked onto her. Realizing he’d been staring at the she cat Foxnose let out a nervous laugh, an itch building up in his paws, swiping it away on his light ginger muzzle, “Not that you couldn’t protect yourself I mean. I-i-I’m sure you could handle yourself in battle but I guess what I’m trying to say is..” His ear tips warming up the more he rambled on, trying to calm down with a long exhale, “What I’m trying to say is Thunderclans in good paws.” Foxnose always tried to be a very stoic tom holding his head high and forming clear thought-out sentences unfortunately things didn’t always work out that way. 

A small very subtle purr thoughtlessly forced its way out of the warriors muzzle when the silver tabby’s muzzle pressed into his shoulder blade. His honey eyes shutting as he listened intently to her story about her past. He never knew about Hiddenferrets past it was refreshing to hear more about the situation she had overcome. His eyes slowly blinking open as she leaned away from him, “Thank you for telling me your story it does give me hope for the future.” His tail flicking softly behind him before settling down around the curvature of his body. 

Feared
    Participant

Chin tilted ever so slightly as she looked at the tomcat, his facial expression seemed so gentle and the drawl of his voice was so smooth it seemed to draw her in as she gentle leaned in his direction. Darlin’… what an adorable word. She thought absentmindedly, his choice of words were enough for her cheeks to warm. Probably didn’t help her case that he was already some nice to look at, being a rather handsome tom, in fact one of the best looking Toms within the clan. Hiddenferret couldn’t help the smile that was finding its way onto her face when he mentioned that he would take care of Plumpaw if her son ever had to get caught up in a battle, although she was pleasantly surprised when he also added her into the mix. Ears standing upright in surprise, she felt her smile broadening as she could see that he had become a little flustered when he realized what he had done. Modest and sweet.. She thought to herself, periwinkle blue eyes watching the large Tom with a soft gleam to her gaze. Seeing Foxnose flustered and stuttering over his words was adorable, her chest warming at the sight of it. “Why thank you, Foxnose. I feel better knowing I have such a strong and handsome Tom looking out for me.” She commented with a grin, she couldn’t help but tease him… although was she really teasing or just telling the truth? 

Hiddenferret watched the large tomcat as he listened to her short story, it was depressing and she didn’t want to get into too much detail, especially about Plumpaw’s father. This Tom is too good for me… I’d only ruin him. She suddenly thought, although she quickly blinked the thought away, a smile quickly finding its way onto her face. “You’re welcome.. you never know when you will find that special someone and share a connection.” She muttered, using her paw as she pulled the squirrel back towards her, sinking her teeth into the meat of the animal while her shoulder fur brushed against him. 

Peach
    Participant

Foxnose 

Handsome… If it wasn’t for Foxnoses ginger fur he was sure his face would have been beet red at her words. It was true the lad worked hard to make sure he was never seen as a ragged scrawny rouge but he’d never thought he’d see the day were he was described as ‘Handsome’. Foxnose adverted his gaze, not wanting the pretty bird to see the look of embarrassment on his face. “Any time lil’ miss” his words low. 

A smirk crept its way onto his lightly shaded muzzle, his honey gaze sharing at the molly from the corner of his eye, “special someone eh?” His smooth deep tone lacing his every word. He couldn’t help but want to tease the she cat back for, “is that your way of saying I’m your special someone and that you share a connection with me?” Turning to look at the she cat with his toothy grin, moving his large paw to lay over her small silvery paws. 

Feared
    Participant

She couldn’t help but smile as she could see that her words affected him, her small nose in the air out of satisfaction as she used her small and dainty paw to push the half eaten squirrel back in his direction. She had no idea just how hungry she had truly been. When he turned his face, she chuckled softly as he kept his gorgeous golden colored eyes off of her face so she couldn’t read his expression. Although she very well could read his body language, making her smile indeed. Honestly it had been a long time since she had allowed herself to flirt with a tom, Plumpaws father had kind of ruined her from thinking she could be happy with anyone. 

Ears perked up curiously as she heard his deep voice once more, chin tilting curiously as he picked through her sentence, effectively turning around the meaning. Now it was Hiddenferrets turn to get flustered, her eyes widening as she stared into the charming face of Foxnose as he grinned wickedly at her, clearly teasing her. Ears and cheeks warming as his large paw moved to lay over top of her much smaller paws, clearly shocked that her paws were no longer visible. “W-what..? I… oh that’s not. I mean I’m not saying that I couldn’t be, but- oh.” She stuttered and flustered over her words, nostrils flaring as she took in a deep breath and lowered her ears slightly against her head. “That was not nice.” She teased him, seeing his playful expression as she shifted to gently knock her shoulder against his own shoulder, however she didn’t move her paws. 

Peach
    Participant

Foxnose

The sight of the beauty being flustered by his words created a warm, fuzzy feeling in the young lad. He simple wanted to tease her back but was that still the case? He enjoyed talking to the molly more than he imagined he would. Letting out a small sigh his ears lowered, No I can’t she’s Plumpaws mother, trying to convince himself he just enjoyed being around her purely as a friend but Hiddenferret was not making that easy. Finding himself staring deeply at the lass, silently fawning over her.

“I’m sorry, you sure are cute when you’re-“ His words cut off by the she cat shoulder bumping him. A moment of courage, giving himself a small pep talk Foxnose ever so gently head butted the silver mollys cheek, “…I mean ya could be” The large ginger warrior trying his best not to let the molly see how bad he was trembling to him this was scarier than being cornered by a pack of dogs. Worried that his timing was completely off and perhaps it was too soon but he knew what he wanted and for once the tom was going to be selfish and just go work it, the worst she could tell the lad was no. 

Feared
    Participant

The small she-cat was staring up at Foxnose as he seemed rather amused with the way she had reacted, of course she had allowed him to get under her skin. His charming smile and the way his honey golden gaze stared at her was enough to make any molly melt, but the fact it was pointed at her made her stomach flip, in the best way possible. She had known the tomcat for a while, but they had never really gotten as close as they now.. always admiring from afar. Clearing her throat slightly, her silver and white tabby fur was beginning to fluff up around her tail when she noticed the way he was staring at her intently, his gaze holding her own as her periwinkle blue eyes gazed at him curiously. Something is on his mind… She thought silently to herself. Blinking when he began to say that she looked cute when she was flustered, biting down a purr.

Watching Foxnose, her heart beat started to quicken when he leaned in towards her, although she did her best to keep her composure. Lips parting as he gently head butted her cheek, his firey ginger fur gently mixing with her silver and white fluff, breathing in absentmindedly as she enjoyed the musky scent being so close. Cheeks and ears instantly began to burn from his words, pupils narrowing in thought as she processed his meaning and searched his facial expression to make sure he wasn’t teasing her again. However, Foxnose appeared genuine as he gazed at her in a curious manner, obviously waiting for her reaction. Shifting slightly, she moved to where she gently pressed her side against his and gave a loud purr, the sound racking at her chest. “Maybe I could be. How about tomorrow after your training with Plumpaw we could go hunting?” She questioned softly, keeping her paws neatly tucked under his. 

Peach
    Participant

Foxnose 

The tom didn’t even bother hiding his loud purr at the she cats words his heart beating against his chest so hard he was frighten the small molly might hear it. Foxnose was hesitant to give himself to another but the silver and white bird was able to wrap him around her claw but just being present. His face beaming  as she took the incentive in moving closer to the notable larger ginger lad, he felt the tension that had built up in his muscle during his confession release at the touch of the mollys soft pelt, “Thats not a no.” He whispered to himself, voicing his thoughts aloud once more. His nose gently touching his cheek, “I’d love to go hunting with you Hiddenferret.” 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Camp Start of Something New {Fox/Hidden}