Skip to toolbar

Starry Nights (Orion/Merlin)

Forums The Outskirts The Outskirts Sandy Beach Starry Nights (Orion/Merlin)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Missa
    Participant

Orion

Zorro.. It wasn’t a name that he didn’t want to associate himself with anymore, it was a name that just brought back terrible memories of his past, having a family with an incredibly dark history and the blood thirsty monarch was his dear old father, Twilightfoot. But his father was more easy on him due to his mother Silhouettefeather being more involved in his life, the difference between himself and his troubled siblings were that their mothers went missing, while his mother stayed. The black tom had a somewhat normal childhood, despite being around his dysfunctional family. But when his mother died peacefully in her sleep, and a few moons after his youngest siblings were born, Orion decided he wanted to see the world.

The black tom went on to travel towards many places, saw breathing taking views and got to know many faces. It was quite a peaceful nomadic lifestyle for him Although he missed his eldest sisters and younger siblings.. He found peace knowing that he managed to live some kind of life that he would be happy he never needed to settle in one place, but just go wherever the adventure called him.

Orion found himself sitting on the sandy beach, the sun was setting and the stars were slowly coming out. He watched the waves crashing into each other and enjoyed the view as the sun was hitting the water reflection in all the right ways. His dark green eyes were closed as he let the breeze hit through his fur and his tail was wrapped neatly around his paws. Tonight the tom would find a place to settle for the night before deciding that the next best adventure was towards the mountains, he heard about some group of mountain cats living there and would like to see what the fuss was about since they were talked about by cats he encountered, how big and mighty they were but also how graceful they were.

He heard pawsteps behind him and his dark green eyes opened, The large Maine Coone was very cautious all the time, knowing a lot of travels were mostly friendly, there was hostile ones that that tended to appear as well. Orion was trained by both of his parents so he had a very good knowledge of fighting skills and his long limbs he inherited from his mother also helped as well.

Fox
    Participant

Merlin padded towards the beach, hoping the spirits would provide him a fish to eat. If not a fish, he could always have some seaweed instead. He was grateful the spirits always provided for him, though he knew he was unworthy of their assistance. As he approached he became aware of a cat sitting on the beach. He hoped this cat wouldn’t attack him. It always saddened him to see cats ignoring the wishes of the spirits. He became more cautious, trying to make his pawsteps quieter. Perhaps he could avoid interacting with this cat as much as possible. He was determined to keep this night peaceful. He winced as the cat opened his eyes and turned to look at Merlin. Merlin swallowed his hesitation and spoke. “Peace, friend. I shall not interrupt your rest, for I have taken an oath to never harm any living being, to honor the wishes of the Great Spirits.” he smiled disarmingly at the cat. Merlin took in the cat as he spoke. It was clear he would be a good fighter, and if he decided to attack Merlin, Merlin would likely get scratched up. He looked towards the water, hoping he would be able to look here for food.

Missa
    Participant

Orion

The black tom couldn’t help but arch an eyebrow as he watched the tom for a moment. This other cat spoke pretty funny, but then again most of the cats he encountered spoke differently sometimes so he was used to it by now. Orion had to hide the urge to snort, which he managed to do. cats had different opinions about their views on spirits and what ancestors they followed. Personally, Orion didn’t follow any kind of ancestors and didn’t have much views on spirits or ghosts, he would listen respectfully to any traveler and their belief system and many stories they told him about it.

His dark green eyes scanned the travel, to see if he showed any signs of attacking but he turned back to the water “I have no intentions of fighting, had a long day of walking. Traveling far tomorrow.” Orion began as he watched the cat begin going towards the water and he couldn’t help but be curious as he got up and slowly made his way towards the water until he stopped and sat down a couple of inches away as Merlin was looking at the water “Looking for anything interesting in the water? Perhaps I can give you some assistance.” Orion said as licked a paw and drew it over his face and he looked at the stars for a moment, before taking a deep breath and let out a soft sigh “My name is Orion, I believe I didn’t catch your name before.” He aid clearly as he watched Merlin looking at the water for a moment.

Fox
    Participant

Merlin smiled at Orion, pleased that this cat was friendly. “My name is Merlin,” he said. “I merely wish to see if I can find any fish washed ashore who have already gone to join the spirits,” he explained. He didn’t really want to have to say why he didn’t just hunt fish like every other cat, but he knew Orion would be bound to ask anyway. “Every living being has a soul, and it has been made known to me by the Great Spirits that they do not wish me to cause harm to anything that can feel pain, as punishment for my misdeeds,” He understood that cats needed to hunt to survive, although now that his eyes had been opened to the wishes of the spirits he wished he could find a better way for each creature to find its food. He nodded pleasantly at Orion, who likely now thought Merlin to be insane, and began to pad towards the waterline once more, scanning for anything he could eat.

(aa sorry this took so long! I’m terrible with procrastination ;-;)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Outskirts The Outskirts Sandy Beach Starry Nights (Orion/Merlin)