Starling (Please Adopt)

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Find-It Starling (Please Adopt)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    June
    Participant

So, my kitty cat, Nettlefrost, could really use a soft lover if anyone’s up for it. Below is a loose description of Starling who I hope will be Nettle’s darling ;P

Starling (suffix can be decided by RPer)

(age is flexible, nothing too young/too old)

male (though, gender is also flexible)

bisexual // biromantic (also flexible)

warrior (or an older apprentice)

thunderclan

mentor and app. can be decided by RPer

Scent of wisteria and lavender

Starling has black fur that shines with multiple different colors, hence the name “Starling”. Their eyes are a warm amber. Any scars or other injuries that aren’t simple scratches should be run by me, please.

Skills can be decided by Rper

I was thinking Starling would be a softer, more playful and easy going cat next to Nettle who is… Less so. But other than Starling being more peaceful, the personality is fairly flexible! 😀

family, history, etc. is up to the Rper. But if you’d like to RP Starling, please let me know so that we can work out a history between Starling and Nettle.

<hr />

Nettlefrost would definitely be protective/possessive of Starling, but not in a toxic way. She would be smaller than Starling, but still, act all big and tough when confronted with others who she thinks might be threatening Starling or getting too close for comfort.

Starling has tourette syndrome and if you want to RP them then I would prefer if you give me a small snippet (at least 5 sentences) of you rping them with their tics. The following links can tell you more about Tourette syndrome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w8lPOgFxt4

https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Tourette-Syndrome-Fact-Sheet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8HtTb0Vk_o

"I'm very loser." - Jung Hoseok

June
    Participant

Male version

June
    Participant

Female version

June
    Participant

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Starling would be very much against Lionshadow and his whispering in Nettle’s ear. He/She would probably get into arguments with Nettle over her former mentor and how Starling hates him while Nettle’s like, “Well, I hate you!” (But, obviously, that’s a lie) Their relationship would probably be super messy and just not that great, but then something will happen… And then Nettle will need Starling and Starling will be there and Nettle will probably be like: “You stupid piece of fox dung, why are you still here?” and Starling could say something cheesy, or be snarky. IDK, I just want this to happen… Please make this happen, guys.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Find-It Starling (Please Adopt)