Sloe’s Tracker

Forums Character Creation Character Trackers Sloe’s Tracker

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rookfall
    Participant

About me!

Hello Kugyay,

Maybe one day I will have a cute tracker like the rest of you! Today, I will just explain a little about me. The first time I stepped into roleplay, it was at the original Kugyay. As a kid, I frequented the Warrior Cats official website to play the games or explore the information located there. For months, I would stare at the little kugyay link that was right below it. I didn’t know what ‘roleplay’ was, but I wanted something more satisfying than the flash games on the official website. The day I finally clicked on the link to Kugyay was beginning of an era for me. It was the beginning of something beautiful that allowed me to make friends around the world and challenge my creative muse in ways I never thought possible.

I met so many friends at Kugyay over the years and made so many memories. I was primarily active in ThunderClan, where I’ve roleplayed Snowcloud, Turtlebelly, Cypresskit, and more. Eventually, I become a moderator at Feline Forest and gained the role of the medicine cat of ThunderClan. In 2014, I left the roleplay scene due to family issues, but I returned in 2017 via Facebook roleplay groups. No matter where I roleplayed on Facebook, Kugyay was never far from my mind. I always wondered what my friends were doing, what happened to the website. Once I stumbled upon Pawprints, I was overjoyed. I felt like a kid on Christmas.

To those who knew me as Sloey or Turt, I implore you to meet me again. I am now longer the ten year old you knew. I am now a twenty year old adult in college. My roleplay ability has grown so much since 2014, and I am ecstatic to grow with everyone again in the space that introduced my love of writing. Shoot me a message on here or Discord! Now that I’ve found my home again, I have no intention of leaving anytime soon.

Cheers,

Sloey

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by Rookfall.

“Destiny isn't a path any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest. Listen to your heart, because that's where your true destiny lies.”
    - Leafpool

Rookfall
    Participant

Sloepaw

RiverClan apprentice. Black and white cat with amber eyes. Dignified, determined, loyal, sarcastic, impulsive.

Unshipped.

Open for:

◊ Romance.

◊ Friendships.

◊ Rivalries.

◊ Long-term relationships (platonic/romantic).

◊ Short-term relationships (platonic/romantic).

Past Roleplays:

None.

Current Roleplays:

Sorrel, Koi, Panther Warrior Ceremony.
    Dawn Huntress (RiverClan Patrol – Open). Began November 26, 2019.

Future Roleplays:

None.

If you wish to plot with Sloepaw, shoot me a message!

“Destiny isn't a path any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest. Listen to your heart, because that's where your true destiny lies.”
    - Leafpool

Rookfall
    Participant

Tigerstrike
    ThunderClan warrior. Dark brown tabby tom with golden-yellow eyes. Serious, proud, passionate, determined.

Unshipped.

Open for:
    ◊ Romance.
    ◊ Friendships.
    ◊ Rivalries.
    ◊ Long-term relationships (romantic/platonic).
    ◊ Short-term relationships (romantic/platonic).

Past Roleplays:

None.

Current Roleplays:

Predator and Prey (Open for All!). Began November 27, 2019.

Future Roleplays:

None.

If you wish to plot with Tigerstrike, shoot me a message!
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by Rookfall.

- Leafpool

Rookfall
    Participant

Cypressheart

The daughter of Turtlebelly and Goldenheart, the granddaughter of Brownowl.
    ShadowClan warrior. Silver she-cat with cinder mackerel stripes and forest green eyes. Fair, true, elegant, kind, maternal.

Unshipped.

Open for:
    ◊ Romance.
    ◊ Friendships.
    ◊ Rivalries.
    ◊ Long-term relationships (platonic/romantic).
    ◊ Short-term relationships (platonic/romantic).

Past Roleplays:
    None.

Current Roleplays:
    Sharing Tongues (Open for all!) – Began November 27, 2019.

Future Roleplays:
    None.

If you wish to plot with Cypressheart, shoot me a message!
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by Rookfall.

- Leafpool

Rookfall
    Participant

Sloe’s Characters

RiverClan

Sloepaw

Sloekit, Sloewhisker

This silhouetted she-cat is lithe with sleek, waterproof fur and webbed toes. She is a bright, determined apprentice in RiverClan. More than anything, she desires to become the best fisher in RiverClan. Although she is young – approximately six moons old – she strives for her dream every day. Sloepaw is the only kit of Voleheart and Minnowleap, two young warriors of RiverClan. She has a strong family bond that gives her an even stronger connection to her Clan.

ThunderClan

Tigerstrike

Tigerkit, Tigerpaw

Image result for dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes
    This stocky, dark brown tabby tom is a proud, passionate tom who would lay down his life for any one of his friends. To him, loyalty is not just about the Code – it’s about love, friendship, and respect for everyone around him. While he believes in the way of the warrior, he would risk it all to be there for someone he loved. He is a young warrior of ThunderClan. He does not aspire for leadership – rather he wants a family above all. One day, he hopes to settle down with someone he can call the love of his life and raise a litter of kittens to call his own.

ShadowClan

Cypressheart

Cypresskit, Cypresspaw

Image result for silver bengal green eyesThis silver bengal she-cat is a crafty, courageous she-cat that left her home at a young age. Once, she was the daughter of two ThunderClan warriors – Turtlebelly and Goldenheart. She was close with her mother and grandfather, the former medicine cat Brownowl, but she always felt a calling in her heart to another land. ThunderClan was beautiful, but she had always been fascinated with ShadowClan’s culture, and eventually, she joined as a young warrior. She was named Cypressheart, as she is one to follow her heart rather than her head. She allows emotions to guide her. Cypressheart is now a senior warrior with little desire for a family, but she would be open to the possibility in the future. For now, she is content simply serving her Clan and being the best warrior she can be.

SkyClan

Rookfall

Rookkit, Rookpaw

This tom-cat is the pragmatic tuxedo tom of SkyClan. He was a spitfire kit with a hunger for power and glory, which mellowed out once he became an apprentice and received the humbling training of a warrior apprentice. His ambition led to a healthy drive for success. When he was announced as deputy of SkyClan, he was overjoyed – he felt seen for the valuable asset he was. Currently, he tries to learn all he can beneath Firestar, but his first priority is to his adopted daughter, Ashenkit.

The Outskirts

Phantom

Image result for silver tabby cat blue eyesPhantom is a thin, mysterious she-cat with silky fur and haunting blue eyes. She is a stranger around Kugyay these days, after disappearing for years prior even from the forests surrounding. As to why the she-cat has returned to her kithood home, it is unsure – even now, she does her best to stay out of the way of cats. She is known by kittypets to be the “Phantom in the Woods”. They believe her to be the vengeful ghost of a savage forest cat; due to this fear, they tend to stay away from her territory. Phantom is cynical and skittish around others, especially cats she has seen lurking around Kugyay before as a kit.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by Rookfall.

- Leafpool

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Character Creation Character Trackers Sloe’s Tracker