Secret Skies

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Camp Secret Skies

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Feared
    Participant

Silverferret ~ ThunderClan Queen

Days had gone by since the news of Hornetstar loosing a life to the jaws of Firestar had reached ThunderClan, while Silverferret had been surprised that her mates brother had resorted to such measures but it clearly expressed how he would not tolerate other clans overstepping their boundaries. Tensions within the clan had been growing tart with the realization that ShadowClan was allied with RiverClan and had tried to ally with SkyClan. Something dangerous was brewing and was causing this young mother to grow anxious with the safety of her young. She had tried to speak with her eldest son, however Plumpaw would not be persuaded by her decision, in fact he had even seemed a little relieved. Silverferret was now a moon pregnant and difficulties were already beginning to blossom, not that she was surprised.  Her stomach was beginning to round out, becoming more noticeable but not to the extreme just yet. Her ankles were slightly swollen and her appetite was out the roof, consuming every little bit of prey that was offered her way. Peachblossom had difficulty giving her an estimated guess of how many kittens she was carrying but it seemed like a large litter was brewing.

There were days where Silverferret could not stand up for long amounts of time, for she would grow light headed and her vision would blur for a second. This had happened with her first litter, but she found as her pregnancy continued, she tired easily. Silverferret had finally moved to the nursery den, which had been a difficult transition for both herself and Foxnose. Although, she lay outside of the nursery den as her pale silver and white tabby striped pelt was soaking in the late sunlit rays of the evening sky, the tip of her tail twitching with thought while her periwinkle blue eyes watched the entrance of the camp. She was awaiting the return of her mate from his patrol, the need to escape from this clan and away from certain felines was almost crushing her wee heart with anxiety. Whiskers twitched slightly when she caught sight of the very large and ginger furred tomcat as he made his way into camp, pushing herself slowly up into a standing position as she walked towards her mate and purred in order to get his attention. “Foxnose.” Silverferret cooed, rubbing her small and slim muzzle against his shoulder blade before looking up at her mate with a tender smile.

Peach
    Participant

Foxnose was ready for this patrol to end, he wanted to see his beautiful mate before she was too exhausted to wait up for him any longer and retired back into the nursery. Being mates was much easier when they were both warriors, they could sleep in the same nest, hunt together, and they could go off on patrols together, being glued together. He felt like he rarely saw her anymore, she was always in Peachblossoms den or sleeping in the nursery, but Foxnose couldn’t complain too much he knew this would happen Silverferret doesnt kit easily and needs as much rest as she could get if she was to deliver him healthy and happy kittens. “All good on this end, lets head back fellas,” he called out to his fellow warriors, leading the group back towards the heart of Thunderclan. 

The sweet melodic tone of his tiny mate pulled his attention the moment the large tom cat pushed through the entrance, his patrol strolling behind him, giving them a wave of his tail to dismiss them to go to bed before him, his gaze following the warriors until they disappeared to take their slumbers. Sunflower eyes met the blue orbs of the silver tabby molly, her smile warming his exhausted body, leaning down to give her an affection lick on the soft fur on top of her head. “I’m back,” his voice gave away just how tired he was. Part of his exhaustion was because of his patrols but the other was because he was constantly watching his back out of fear of Kass learning about his little exploration into Skyclan. His nose traveling down to the soft exposed skin of Silverferrets stomach, rubbing against it lightly, “Im home, my loves.” A purr erupting from his throat as he addressed his unborn kits, “I’m one day closer to meeting you and i can’t wait.” Foxnose had been counting down the days until his kits would finally come and join the world. There was once a time he would want nothing more than his blood to make strong Thunderclan warriors but now even Thunderclan didn’t feel like home to him. 

Returning his attention to his mate, his features becoming stern at her, “Silverferret, you’re supposed to be resting.” He loved that she waited up for him but worry constantly picked at his mind, he didn’t want anything bad to happen to her or their unborn kits. Though as long as she was out and about he was still going to take advantage of their time together, pressing his larger frame gently into hers, “I’m sorry. I just don’t want anything bad to happen Little Bird. I love you.”

Feared
    Participant

Silverferret could tell that her mate was exhausted from his late evening patrol, but she held her tongue so not to worry her mate as he ran his tongue over her forehead, easing a tender purr from her vocal cords. “I don’t like it when you participate in evening patrols.” She muttered softly, her blue eyes slowly roaming over tired face as she seemed to chew on the inside of her cheek. Should she speak to him about her thoughts tonight, perhaps she should let him sleep? She shook her head slightly to clear her mind when she noticed that Foxnose had lowered his head in order to gently speak to their unborn kittens. Foxnose was definitely not afraid to show affection towards her and she knew he wouldn’t even hesitate to shower his kittens with affection. He was so different from Stonefall and she couldn’t be any happier. She smiled softly when he rubbed his muzzle and nose gently against her rounding stomach, the feeling was a bit numbed due to the fact that the skin was stretching. “I’m sure they cannot wait to be tormented.” She teased her mate, licking his ear before he straightened out his body, his expression becoming one she was starting to know all too well.

She had to resist to roll her eyes when Foxnose didn’t appear to be too amused that she had waited up for him and was standing instead of resting. “If I rest any longer I will become one with the nest.” Silverferret complained, ears twisting upon her head to face towards her tail while she gazed up towards the large tomcat. Her eyes were squinted slightly as she looked up at the tomcat while he pressed closer to her, using his nickname for her certainly melted her heart. “Mhm.. well I actually wanted to stay up long enough to speak with you.” She hesitated slightly for a moment, unsure if her mate was in the mood to have a serious conversation but she hardly ever got to see her mate now that she was heavy with kits. “In private.” Silverferret added, as her tail gently stroke his side for a moment as she knew she could win her mate over for a moment of his time. “Perhaps a small walk..?” She questioned softly, looking up at him hopefully.

Peach
    Participant

The topic of him taking on nightly patrols had become a regularly discussed subject, he knew of her distaste for him taking up the night patrols but it was harder to sleep when she wasn’t there with him. “If you were sleeping like you’re supposed to, you wouldn’t even notice I was gone.” Foxnose pouted slightly at his own words, the thought stinging him. 

“At least if you were one with the nest I’d know you wouldn’t be going anywhere stressing out your body,” He teased her back, soaking in the little time they got to spend together. Swallowing sharply as her tail circled his side, “I told you about that damn tail..” His teeth grinding together as he felt his body heat rising, melting to her ever wish in a moments notice whenever she did that. “A private stroll with the most beautiful waddling watermelon in the world? Sounds perfect.” Offering his mate a large toothy grin as he uncoiled himself from her so she could move. “Not too far, Peachblossom said not to put unnecessary stress on your body and our kittens.” Foxnose knew he would not be able to talk her out of going for a walk but he was very stern on how long they could stay out. 

Foxnose walked closely to his mate’s side, his front paws just slightly in front of hers so he would hit any bumps in the road before her. “Watch your paws,” he meowed back to his mate as he pushed forward through the entrance to the camp. His eyes taking just a moment to readjust to the different shades of light being thrown their way. Turning back to see the silhouette of Siverferret emerge behind him. Falling back to her side, “I swear Silverferret if you tell me you’re a miracle cat and are having another litter right after this one is born I might just faint.” A small laugh following his words at his impossible words.

Feared
    Participant

Rolling of the eyes happened once more when he mentioned that if she had been resting then she wouldn’t notice the disappearance of her mate, but they both were having a rough time adjusting to the absence of one another. “Nice to know..” She muttered sourly, although she continued with the gentle stroking of her tail against his side, ginger fur mingling with silver as she gazed up at him curiously. “It’s not like a few hours out of the nest is going to kill me or the kits.” Silverferret purred softly, calming her mates worries with a few bats of her eyelashes. She could see his strong resolve was instantly melting as her tail coiled along his side, unable to hold back her purr when he even muttered about her tail. “I have no idea what you are talking about.” She cooed with a tender smile, playing innocent as she gently leaned her petite shoulder blade against his own. “Waddling watermelon? I ought to cut your ears and line them along my nest.” Silverferret smirked, her long tail swaying slightly as her mate moved away from her for a moment as he was allowing her to walk on her own. How lucky she was.

Foxnose was taking her safety and that of their kits very carefully, which was so endearing. But she was gonna kill him, she knew how to walk and usually she was more graceful than him. Lucky for him she had patience. “Of course, dear.” She meowed sweetly, chin tilting slightly as her mate actually allowed her to leave the confinement’s of camp. Nostrils flaring slightly as she breathed in the air that wasn’t heavy with the scents of other felines. At least not too crowded. Pupils narrowed slightly for a moment as she looked towards her mate and laughed softly. “That all depends on you, Foxnose. You’ll have to stay away long enough from me so we don’t have another litter, so soon.” She purred as she teased her mate, blue eyes searching his facial expression with mild amusement. Smirking she rubbed her body against his own as she walked ahead of him, her long tail trailing along the bottom of his chin as she did so. Teasing her mate was simply irresistible. “Anyways, that’s not exactly what I wanted to talk to you about.” She meowed, only walking a few steps in front of him before she slowly her pace and glanced over her shoulder blade towards the direction of camp. She grew quiet, ears on alert as she listened for signs of other felines near by as they continued to walk. Once she was pleased that no one was around, she finally stopped walking and sat down with a soft sigh, her ankles already sore and she forced herself not to pant in front of Foxnose. “I want to leave ThunderClan.” Silverferret meowed boldly, she couldn’t hint at this with Foxnose, he wouldn’t get it fast enough.

Peach
    Participant

The hold that the small silver tabby molly had over him was quite scary, he would never question her. When Silverferrets words reached his paper thin ears Foxnose knew exactly what he had to do. His head rested softly on top of Silverferrets smaller cranium, “If thats what you truly want Little Bird.” His nostrils flaring with his large exhale. Foxnose didn’t like keeping things from Silverferret, but he never told her about his journey to visit his brother in Skyclan after the battle with Riverclan and he knew now was the time he had to tell her. “I never told you this before, but I went and visited Firestar after Riverclan attacked. He didn’t seem too upset with my visit we could try going to Skyclan…” His sunflower eyes silently pleading, hoping shed agree to live with his brothers. 

Foxnose constantly worried that she might think he cared more for his brothers than he did for her, “Silverferret I will follow you no matter what. You’re my mate and these are our kits, I made a promise to you and I will go where you go. Whether thats Skyclan or Windclan or even leaving the clans all together.”

Feared
    Participant

She frowned slightly when her mate mentioned that he had gone to see Firestar soon after the attack from RiverClan, but she supposed he needed to keep the secret from her, but it still stung. “I see..” She meowed uncertainly, although she did breathe in slowly and looked away from as she considered what he was saying. Where would they have gone anyways? Did she always knew it would end up being with SkyClan? Slowly she looked back towards her mate as he spoke once more, her chin tilting slightly as she felt uncertain. “Firestar is ruthless. Would he really allow his half brother and his pregnant mate to join his clan? Not only that but how will SkyClan react to us?” She questioned while chewing on her lower lip, Foxnose was obsessed with his family that lived in SkyClan and thought that Firestar was held high on a pedestal. But fact was that he was a leader of a clan that was quickly making a name for itself. 

Silverferret allowed her tail to curl around her dainty little paws in serious thought, chewing on the inside of her cheek as she continued to consider what Foxnose had said. “I suppose ask Firestar before we do anything. I don’t want be pregnant and left stranded.” She finally decided, blue eyes narrowing as she lifted her gaze to stare at her mate silently before her lips parted once more. “I know they are family, but you have to be careful about seeing him so often. Kass isn’t too friendly with that idea.” She cautioned. 

Peach
    Participant

“He isn’t ruthless!” Foxnose had never taken such a coarse tone with his mate before but the idea of his love saying anything bad about his dear brother sent an unpleasant feeling through his fur. “I’m sure Firestar had his reasons for doing what he did to Hornetstar. He’s my brother Silverferret. Half blood or not he wouldn’t turn me away.” He could feel his irritation twitching at the end of his overly fluffy ginger tail. Inhaling sharply, trying to calm his nerves, his gaze towards his mate softened as the guilt flushed over him, “I’m sorry Silverferret, by he’s my brother.” Honeysplash had already made it clear he didn’t want a relationship with Foxnose but Firestar was at least trying to, he needed to believe in him.

Foxnose felt a certain sense of joy when his mate agreed to at least give Skyclan a try, his joy was short lived when she cautioned him, I guess we both are keen to breaking the rules, granted it was necessarily a rule to stay in bed but it was something they agreed upon early on. “It won’t matter soon, Thunderclan will be a thing of our past. Our kits will be amazing Skyclan warriors!” Foxnose was clearly getting ahead of himself by assuming they’d live in Skyclan, but there was no way his dearest brother would ever turn him away. “When are we leaving? Should I go ahead and prepare my brother?” Foxnose grinned down at his mate, he hadn’t seen his older brother since the day of the battle and he was itching to visit him again.

Feared
    Participant

A single furry brow arched highly, blue eyes suddenly becoming hard her mate took a certain tone with her. Before her raging hormones she more than likely would have apologized, since she clearly didn’t like having hard feelings with anyone, especially her mate. Although what Foxnose was about to find out, was that pregnant Silverferret was much more lethal. “Excuse me?” She questioned, tone clipped as her whiskers twitched with clear irritation. “I don’t care if Firestar is your brother or not. He is not StarClan itself and shouldn’t be put on such a high pedestal, Foxnose.” She growled, silver and white fur bristling to try and make herself look bigger but honestly it didn’t, although her expression could have been enough to change the mind of an angry badger. She didn’t care if his expression had softened. She didn’t care that he had apologized, she was sick and tired of how goggly eyed her mate became whenever his brother was mentioned. She had met the Tom and beyond his good looks, he wasn’t much to be around.

“Now you listen to me. And you better listen good, Foxnose. The only reason I am considering this idea is because ThunderClan is slowly growing unsafe my unborn babies.” Silverferret began to say, ears flat against her head and her tail fluffed as she slowly rose to her paws. “I don’t care much for Firestar, but he is your brother. If he can help keep my kits safer then fine.” She growled, she had a deeper pain with leaving ThunderClan while Foxnose was clearly ready to uproot and leave that very moment. “Wipe that grin off your face. I’m leaving behind my eldest son for you, Foxnose. I’m leaving my home.” Silverferret drilled within his head, she was not nearly as happy about this as he was and she was clearly letting him know. Pregnant hormones were an aggressive thing. She was exhausting herself with such aggression, eyes brimming with tears from her agitation. “I know you care about Firestar, but he is not your only family, love. You need to be more careful and wage this situation carefully and sense fully. Firestar is a leader of a whole clan who has a half brother in another clan. He will put his clan first, like any leader. Remember that when you speak with him.” Silverferret meowed, her gaze suddenly tired before she stepped away from Foxnose, her voice tart and short. “I’m going to go lay down, and think this through.” She meowed softly, she was leaving behind her precious Plumpaw and it was stressing her out.

Peach
    Participant

“Our kits. Yours and Mine!” This was his first litter, but he was prepared for most things but he definitely didn’t prepare for the raging hormones that came with being pregnant. Foxnose would never raise his voice to his mate but hormonal or not she did not have the right to be snappy with him, not when he gives his everything to the small molly. “I give everything for you, I take these patrols at night just so I can spend my days with you. I have always been there whenever you needed me, I never put anyone before you. Not until I found out you were carrying Our kits. I love my brother and would love for both halves of my family to be together. The safety of our kits is more important than my feelings or yours. He wouldn’t turn now Skyclan blood. Whether you like it or not Silverferret it’s who I am, I’m a Skyclanner of course I’m going to want to be with others like me. If you don’t like it then maybe we jumped into things too quickly.” Foxnose was fighting back the tears pushing against his tear ducts, his love with Silverferret was great but hearing her refer to their kits as hers really got his blood boiling. 

For Foxnose Thunderclan had never felt like his home, but the stability Thunderclan provided in his life caused him to stay. If Silverferret hadn’t come along the tom would have left Thunderclan the moment he learned of his heritage, but his love for the molly outgrew his need to be with his siblings. “That’s the thing Silverferret. I don’t need a clan to be home. You’re my home. I guess you and I are just too different in that way.” Foxnose turned away when his angry watermelon walked away, he couldn’t stand to watch her walk away from him. The urge to follow her jittering in his paws, though he resisted, he didn’t want to leave things this way but he’d be damn if he was the reason she wasn’t resting. 

Feared
    Participant

She was certainly surprised when he corrected her on the fact that the kits growing within her were not just her own, but they were also Foxnose’s kits. She knew this, of course she did! What she wasn’t used to was a Tom openly claiming his kits and even expressing how they were his. Ears flattened against her small head as she could tell she had clearly struck a nerve with her mate, one that she had not intentionally meant to strike. Foxnose had no other family in ThunderClan besides his mother, while Silverferret was ThunderClan through and through. Although, things were changing and so she had to think of other options. But her mate didn’t quite understand. 

She kept herself from gasping out when he meowed that perhaps they had jumped into things too quickly, pupils narrowing as she regarded him silently. “Perhaps we did jump too soon.” Was all Silverferret said, her temper simmering just under the surface of her pale fur, blue eyes dangerously bright as she turned her head away from him and began to make her way back towards camp. Tail fluffed out from aggression, the long tail whipped out behind her as she silently released her agitation. Such stress was unhealthy for this particular she-cat but she didn’t care. Her ankles were sore and her stomach was aching with the weight of carrying her kittens while standing. “Stupid toms. Damn them all.” She grumbled angrily under her breath, whiskers flat against her cheeks. 

Peach
    Participant

“Maybe we did.” Agreeing with the silver molly as she stormed off. Large tufted ears flattened against his cranium, whiskers twitching full of irritation. 

Normally Foxnose would have chased after her, graveled at her paws until she accepted his apology but not this time. The heat prickling inside his body, pulling him further away from Thunderclan territory. His pelt snagging in the brambles as he pushed through through the underbrush, he didn’t know where’d he would go but he needed some time and space. The sinking feeling that something bad might happen to Silverferret on her way home caused the tom to turn around, stalking slowly behind her, hidden by the foliage until she returned safely to Thunderclan camp. 

With her home safely, Foxnose stalked into the darkness of the forest, his tail tip flicking as his body disappeared, engulfed by the shadows of nature.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Camp Secret Skies