Skip to toolbar

Oh No, Not on My Watch (Aurora/Rose)

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Territory Oh No, Not on My Watch (Aurora/Rose)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Missa
    Participant

Auroraskies

The black-golden molly was crouched down very lowly, her violet-blue eyes focused on the mouse in front of her. The Skyclan queen was currently deep in Skyclan territory, Auroraskies wanted to stretch her legs earlier so one of the queens offered to watch Seakit. Her daughter was turning 6 moons old soon, and would be leaving the nursery. While Auroraskies was excited to finally seeing what it was like to be a warrior, she was going to miss her little daughter being around her all the time since she also would be training to be a warrior. She had excellent company in Skyclan, and she was adjusting fairly easily. It was something she was taught at an early age, adjust to your surrondings and survive.

Auroraskies was ready to leap at the mouse, but her ears flicked slightly when she heard a bunch of voices nearby and soon she looked forward to see the mouse was clearly alarmed by the voices and it quickly ran off. The molly sat up, her violet-blue eyes narrowed in annoyance.  Her head turned towards the direction of the voices and was ready and she got up and was storming towards them, ready to tell them off until she stopped suddenly as she heard a voice more clearer speaking

‘Okay, so make sure Rosecloud stands exactly in this spot. Then Raincloud will drop the honey from the tree above and Redpaw will start shaking the leaves from that branch.. Then we’ll push him into camp and he’ll be so embarrassed, I bet a bird that he’ll run away crying’ 

Auroraskies’ eyes narrowed as she listened the to giggling and the comments that were made, she was ready to burst through and tell them off. But she quickly turned away and began walking, hunting could wait later. She was going to try to find the warrior that she had spotted a couple of times in camp and get him away from the direction of his ‘friends’. The Skyclan queen looked around as she began walking, having a calm expression on her face. It wasn’t until she spotted the much larger warrior bounding towards the direction of where his ‘friends’ were at and she quickly bounded towards him, having to think quickly as she suddenly stopped in front of him

“Hi Rosecloud.” Auroraskies said with a half-grin on her face, having to think quickly about what she said next.. She looked around the territory “I’m kinda lost, would you mind showing me the best place to hunt? My daughter asked to bring her back something while I was on a walk, I want to bring her the best piece of prey I could find for her.” Auroraskies said softly. Of course she was lying, Littledove and Auroraskies would go hunting, and she would have her strolls with Firestar.. So the black-golden knew where she was going, she just was trying to find a way to get the tom away from the direction he was suppose to go to.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by Missa.
    Juncoberry
    Participant

Rosecloud
    skyclan warrior

Completely unaware of what was awaiting him, Rosecloud strolled through the forest on his way to meet his friends. He’d been invited out to find some surprise with them, a sort of apology for their last blunder. Out near the brook, just a few days prior, Raincloud had accidentally tripped him, and he, unlucky as ever, had landed directly in a patch of mud and soiled his fluffy red and white pelt. Though they’d laughed, the tom knew his friends hadn’t meant any harm. And their invitation was another show of how sorry they really were that he’d been embarrassed like he had. As he drew closer to where he’d been instructed to meet the others, the tom came face to face with Auroraskies. Surprise shone in his eyes as he cocked his head to the right. Was she supposed to be waiting for him, too? No, she was asking him to show her where she could hunt. He was silent a moment, running over in his mind if he should expect Raincloud and the others to wait.

He was hesitant to agree, but wanting her to feel welcome within the Clan, he made the decision to take her where she’d asked. A soft smile grew on his lips, his silver eyes glowing. “Yeah, of course,” he purred, figuring he could just explain to the others later why he hadn’t turned up. He flicked his tail, turning in a completely different direction from where he’d previously been heading. “There’s this spot just outside the clearing where you can always find something,” he explained, taking an easy stride as he led the way. “You like SkyClan so far?” he questioned, both trying to make conversation and also truly wondering how the she-cat was faring within the Clan. “Are you excited for Seakit to be an apprentice? You’ll get to see what being a warrior is like once she is.”

Missa
    Participant

Auroraskies

The black-golden molly let out almost a sigh of relief when the red and white tom agreed to come with her to avoid the fate he would suffer of his ‘friends’ prank but she pulled it off as she was relieved that she wouldn’t be lost “Thank you so much, I was worried I was going home to my little Sea having a frown on her face. Can’t disappoint the kiddo.” Auroraskies said with a half grin on her face as she followed the larger warrior. At least she could hunt for a bit, and with Rosecloud they could bring back some prey back to camp and knowing Seakit who was very energetic, the kit would be hungry by the time the queen came back to camp.

The Skyclan queen followed Rosecloud, her long fluffy tail flicking as she was very grateful that she could keep up with the the bigger warrior. Her violet eyes scanned the area for a moment before turning towards the warrior and she grinned and nodded “I’ve been adjusting very well into Skyclan, everyone has been patient enough to make sure I understand everything.” Auroraskies said softly, she couldn’t help but fall in  love with the clan that took her and her daughter in. It was a better living environment than her previous home. She knew that her siblings probably had a much harder time to adjust to their home, but Auroraskies adapted easily to her surroundings. Plus it helped that Seakit literally thought she was born into Skyclan, so it made a lot of things easier.

“I’m very excited to see her begin her training.” Auroraskies said softly as they finally made it to the spot that Rosecloud mentioned and she released a small sigh “But I’m also worried, I’m not worried about her failing.. She always amazes me with what she does and I’m always proud of her.” Auroraskies began as she stood there for a moment with a small frown on her face but she shook her head slightly and looked at the Skyclan warrior and shrugged lightly “As a parent, you have a lot of worries when it comes to your children. Mostly with wanting to just protect them from anything that is thrown at them, but you can’t.” She explained to him. Aurora knew that she couldn’t protect her daughter forever, and Seakit was going to grow up and make some mistakes but all she could do is just be there for her daughter and help guide her.

Juncoberry
    Participant

Rosecloud
    skyclan warrior

Ever oblivious, Rosecloud didn’t pick up that there might be some other reason behind Auroraskies’s request. He was just happy to help. “I’m glad you’re happy here,” he purred, his eyes crinkling as he continued on his way. He turned to the she-cat as they came to their destination, a bright smile lighting his face. “This is my favorite hunting spot,” he announced, giving a flick of his tail as he turned his eyes to the trees surrounding them. He could hear birds and the occasional squirrel chattering above, and he couldn’t help but relax in the sound. He had always enjoyed hunting, the rush he felt when he caught something. He was pulled from his thoughts, however, as his companion continued speaking of her daughter. His stomach dropped at her words, and his mind was sent to the secret he’d been keeping. Could he trust Auroraskies with such things? She hadn’t been born into SkyClan, so perhaps she wouldn’t have the same aversion to forbidden relationships…

Deciding against openly admitting what he’d been hiding, Rosecloud instead took the opportunity to ask more questions. “You don’t stop worrying? Even after they’re born?” he queried, turning his eyes to his paws. If he was never going to stop worrying, what was he going to do? He knew that if he was forced to endure such negative emotions consistently, it’d start to wear on him. He was a cheerful tom usually, and he didn’t like the thought of losing that part of himself to something like worry. “What are you supposed to do if you can’t protect them?” he fretted, chewing absently on the inside of his cheek.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Territory Oh No, Not on My Watch (Aurora/Rose)