Oh my… (Silver and Fox)

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Camp Oh my… (Silver and Fox)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Feared
    Participant

Silverferret ~ ThunderClan Warrior

Slowly, pale periwinkle colored blue eyes flickered to life as the feline began to wake from her slumber. Pupils narrowing faintly as her eyes began to focus upon the dirt wall that formed the den. Groggily she lifted her small wedged head from the bouncy moss nest that she currently laid within, something warm and steady was leaning against her back. However, she already knew the large mass of fur belonged to Foxnose, chin tilting for a moment as she slowly looked over her shoulder, keeping her movements slow as she didn’t want to take the large male. Gazing down silently upon her mate, her small heart began to beat a pace faster as she gazed upon his handsome face. He appeared even more good looking when he was sleeping, his mind finally at rest while he slept, facial features relaxed. Slowly she lowered her chin to tenderly score her tongue over his eyebrow, smoothing his fire like ginger fur down. Foxnose had been so consumed in the realization that he had actual living blood-relatives… that she hadn’t been able to find the right time to speak with him.

Four nights ago, Wisteriastar and a group of Riverclanners had come to accuse their deputy, Kass- Bluefire, of stealing fish from their side of the border and had apparently left the bones behind. Didn’t exactly sound like Bluefire, but she found that she couldn’t completely rule Bluefire out. A bloody battle had broken out among the cats, luckily she hadn’t been present, but her son had. Plumpaw has fought bravely and had appeared to be so excited when he spoke to her. But was this the life she wanted for her son..? For her extending family? Too many thoughts were clouding her mind, causing her to breathe in deeply before she slowly and tenderly pushed herself upright into a standing position. Stepping over Foxnose’s long tail, she made her way out of the den and into the early morning husk of the day. Fog hung low over the camp, giving an eerie appearance, but Silverferret found the scene before her to be rather comforting. A life had been taken within the battle, Antlercreek. He had been a brave warrior that had served his clan till his dying breath, but ThunderClan seemed to be attracting unwanted attention ever since the announcement of Bluefires new position.

Slowly her long silver and white striped tail moved to gently touch her stomach, causing her to look down at the currently flat muscle and fur. Wouldn’t be too much longer until she wouldn’t be able to hide the fact she was carrying kits. Although she didn’t feel the panic she had felt when she found she was pregnant with Plumpaw and his sister, instead she felt calm and excited. These were Foxnose’s kits and she found herself falling more and more in love with these small darlings. Peachblossom had confirmed her thoughts only mere days ago, but it never seemed like the right time to tell Foxnose. “When will it ever be..” She whispered softly to herself, careful not to wake anyone else as she leaned her shoulder blade against the den, would SkyClan be safer for her family? Would Plumpaw follow them? Too many thoughts were swirling within her mind once more as she gazed out at the fog blanket.

Peach
    Participant

The feeling of a sudden chill gently pulled the tom from his slumber, yellow eyes slowly blinking open. Panic reaching his chest when he realized the silver pelt was no longer next to him, “Sil…” his voice hushed, trying not to wake the others. Still groggy the warrior found his center before heading himself to his large paws. Carefully weaving around slumbering warriors, if he woke any of them up he’d probably get a matching slash in his other ear. Pushing his frame against the opening of the den, giving his side the scratch it so desperately needed as he walked along it.

His golden eyes adjusting to the foggy lighting of the camp clearing, the silver pelt of his beloved sitting in the midst of it all. Huffing out a small chuckle, of course she’d be here. He was lucky to have such a mate by his side, to him she was everything, he’d give up clan and kin alike if she so wished. Silently laughing at his own thoughts, What am I, An obsessed ridden molly? His body snaking around hers while she was lost in thought, “Mornin Little Bird.” His deep voice right next to her ear, his tongue rasping softly against her cheek. “Out admiring the last bit of the morning stars?” He found himself needing her to be close to him to find any comfort in the eerie silence of the camp. Resting his large cranium on her shoulders, “though if you want something to admire perhaps we should take a trip to the water so you can see your own beautiful face.”  The words falling from his muzzle nonchalantly while as a smirk formed.

His nose pressed gently into her silvery cheek, the sight of her lighter pelt mixing with his darken ginger fur sending a deep purr throughout the tom, “What’re over here mumbling about all by your lonesome, you should wake me up if there’s something on your mind.” He wouldn’t push the molly further than this, learning from their first fight but admittedly  he was very curious as to why his mate was feeling restless.

Feared
    Participant

A soft sigh was released from her small muzzle, causing the rod to shift and swirl in the cold morning air. She had been so deep in thought that she hadn’t even heard her mate creeping up on her, periwinkle colored eyes gazing at nothing while her tail continued to rest against her stomach. Feeling something warm touch her body, pulled her away from her thoughts, jumping slightly out of surprise before a familiar deep voice calmed her. “Mmm.” She purred instantly, leaning back against his broad and sturdy chest as she continued to gaze out at the camp, her eyes flickering up towards the last of the morning stars before the sun would fully rise. His tongue against her ear caused a small shiver to rush up her spine, causing her to smile. She had never been truly loved or cared for, nothing like what Foxnose did for her. Silverferret never fully felt complete unless she was beside him, her side always had to be mushed against his own.

“Something like that.” She breathed softly, her eyes still upon the sky as her long tail weaved to tangle in his stomach fur. As she felt his large head resting against her shoulder, she found herself smiling gently as she slowly turned her head, his warm nose pressing against her cheek. Soft purrs were vibrating within her throat, leaning her cheek more so into his touch as his kind words graced her ears. She laughed softly, ears going back against her head out of amusement. “You give me too much credit, love.” She whispered, rubbing her cheek against his muzzle before she sighed softly. “I didn’t… you looked so peaceful this morning. I wanted you to get as much sleep as you could.” Silverferret muttered, but her eyebrows furrowed for a moment before she looked away from Foxnose, eyes searching the fog as if she would find the answer to her question. “Do you think ThunderClan is safe… to.. start a family?” She asked in a soft voice, but anxiety pricked at her chest.

Peach
    Participant

Foxnose golden eyes rested on Silverferrets face, everything about her was perfect and he was more in love than he could ever explain with words alone. He had wasted no time in moving their nest close to each other the moment they became mates. He found himself less restless when he slept by her side. “I was only so peaceful because you were by my side darlin.” A loose chuckle falling from his muzzle, she was indeed the sweetest molly in all of the clans.

The furrowing of her brows sent an unease feeling throughout the tom, her question that followed making his tail tip twitch. Safe? He never thought of Thunderclan as unsafe, well at least not until this most recent battle. Part of him wished he could wisk his loved one away and start a new life in Skyclan with his family but he could never ask her to leave all she’s ever known just for him. A heavy sigh forcing its way from his snout, “I’m not sure anymore Darlin…” Those weren’t the words he wanted to say but he didn’t want to lie to Silverferret. His golden eyes quickly glancing towards the leaders den where both Hollystar and Kass shared. “I always thought Thunderclan would be safe but with this last battle…I know she didn’t start the fight but it started because of Kass.” He found himself trying to keep Silverferret glued to him. “Why bring this up now? I thought you didn’t want kits again, at least not for a while.” He wanted to start his family with Silverferret but he knew the molly was hesitant to have kits again, a wish he eventually accepted, they had all the time in the world he could wait until she was ready.

Feared
    Participant

Silverferret ~ ThunderClan Queen

Ears stood upright as he released another chuckle, causing a tender smile to find its way onto her face. She absolutely adored his laugh, leaning back slightly as she tenderly rubbed her cheek back against his muzzle before he slowly pulled back in thought. “You’re too sweet.” She muttered softly, slowly lifting her chin to where her pale blue eyes flickered towards handsome face as she gazed at him curiously. He seemed at war with himself as he tried to figure out how he needed to proceed with reassuring her. Slowly she shifted in her sitting position as she turned to where she was now sitting to where her left shoulder and side were pressed against his chest, resting her cheek against the broad chest as she thought carefully about his words. “I know… I don’t dislike Kass, but trouble seems to find her anywhere we go.” She muttered, agreeing silently with him as her long tail swayed behind of her in a thoughtful manner.

At his questioning, she found her cheeks were heating up as he seemed to sense that there was another reason for her asking. “Oh… uh…” Silverferret stuttered slightly, ears pinning back against her slim cranium as she felt suddenly nervous and sick to his stomach. She knew he always wanted to start a family of his own, but with everything going on.. was this the right time? Slowly she breathed in and out of her nose in order to calm herself, chin lifting upward as she gazed at his handsome face and found herself instantly calming down. “That is true… but sometimes StarClan has a different path for us.” She whispered softly as she dropped her gaze down towards her stomach, which was flat for now but in two moons time they would be welcoming a litter of their own into the world.

Peach
    Participant

His eyes stared down at his love shifting her position, her side leaning against his ginger fur, offering her a soft smile now even when she was perplexed she was the most beautiful molly in Thunderclan. Not being able to stop himself from puffing at his chest slightly, pride swelling deep within him knowing he got the best feline around by him. “Please don’t stress about it too much love, no matter how much trouble follows her, ill always be here to protect you.” After the battle the tom had slowly started to drop the ‘you and Plumpaw’ seeing as his apprentice had proven beyond a doubt he could handle himself and no longer needed either of them to protect him. “We could always move to Skyclan, I know Firestar would accept us…” He whispered, his words following directly into her paper thin ears, to make sure no curious cats were listening. Part of him was joking but deep down he knew they’d be safer with his brother as leader.

Sunflower eyes dropped to meet her gaze, his mind getting lost in her periwinkle pools, slowly getting mesmerized by their pale glow. His facial features relaxing, finding her gaze relaxing and calming, unaware to her sudden visual nerves with her ears blending in with her cranium. Her gentle words reaching one ear while falling out his other, only half understanding her sentence. “That’d be nice” Foxnoses mind was still lost in her eyes, her words causing his gears to slowly began to turn. The lights slowly flickering on when she broke their stares to look at her sliver stomach, what she was saying finally clicking in his head. Ginger ears shooting up towards Starclan, his heart beat fastening with every passing second, his perplexed expression slowly lightening a toothy grin taking its place, “Are you serious Silverferret?” He thought she had been acting different recently but he had chalked it up to being worried for her son not that she was possibly carrying his kits. Forgetting that there were sleeping warriors in the den behind him Foxnose jumped to his paws, excitement causing his paws to jitter, “Are we having kits?” His voice pounding throughout the camp.

Feared
    Participant

She had to stifle a laugh as she noticed that her mate hadn’t exactly pieced together what she was trying to say, her pale bluish purple hued colored eyes admiring his handsome face as he slowly pieced together what she had truly meant. “Yes it would be nice…” She coaxed softly, corner of his lips turning upward in a smile as she gently used her muzzle to tenderly nudge his shoulder. “Because..” She was still softly coaxing him, reading his reactions as she could see the final realization of the weight her words carried as his ears shot straight up and his beautiful yellow eyes suddenly brightened. As he questioned if she was being serious, she felt her eyes roll to the heavens before she gave a firm nod in his direction. Although he suddenly moved before she could respond, her paws placed firmly for a moment in order to keep herself from falling on her side.

“Foxnose.” She giggled softly, eyes flickering towards his excited face, ears perking up as his voice seemed to get louder, causing her to gasp in surprise. “Foxnose keep your voice down.” She laughed gently, standing up as she watched her mate curiously for a moment as she slowly walked towards him and pressed her small pink nose against his large pink nose. “Yes, Foxnose. We are pregnant.” Silverferret confirmed in a gentle voice, her long tail swaying out behind her as she gently brushed her tail along his shoulder blade. Silverferret wasn’t sure why she had been so nervous to tell her mate, but upon seeing his excitement and the searching expression he wore as he looked into her face, she found herself smiling. Leaning up on her toes, she ran her tongue along his muzzle before she rested back on her paws. Perhaps now her mood swings and her sudden exhaustion didn’t seem entirely random.

Peach
    Participant

Hearing his mate confirm that they were indeed pregnant caused his heart to flutter. His face warming up her smaller frame lean up to his muzzle, giving her a small helping paw by leaning his muzzle down towards the she cat. His large stature quickly circling around the silver fur, the sudden burst of excitement causing the tom cat to run around like a newly named apprentice. Stopping only once he remembered that the others in the clan were still resting.

His large paws trotted back over to his mate, sitting so that he was facing his love, “Silverferret I promise I’ll make you and our little ones the happiest cats in the whole forest.” He purred, his long bushy tail running along his belly. It was hard for him to believe that they were finally having kits. He always loved the idea of having them but the right she cat never came around, not until Silverferret. She was the best things that ever happened to him, she taught him how to love, what it was like to have a family even before he met his brothers and that sometimes having patience is well worth it. He ran his tongue across her muzzle before leaning down her her stomach, “Ive known about them for only mere moments and I already have so much love for them.” His nose quickly touching her silvery stomach before raising to meet her gaze once more. “I love you Silverferret. I know you’re going to be an amazing mom to our kits just like you are to Plumpaw.” 

Feared
    Participant

Silverferret had never seen the large and muscular tomcat so excited, his fiery ginger fur was sticking up in off angles as if he had been hit by lightning, his paws a blur as he pranced around in excitement. Better let him release this energy before he tramples over me. She thought with high amusement, how could she possibly be upset with this reaction? He was nothing like her previous mate, he was excited for their wee ones to join this world and this clan. In this moment she didn’t care if he woke up the whole clan, seeing him this happy only caused her chest to warm with emotion as she watched Foxnose prance in the fog, the white mist swirling around his body in enchanted waves. “Hmm.” She hummed softly, pale eyes watching him curiously as he suddenly came to a stop, golden eyes falling upon her as the large tomcat stalked right up to her.

Anyone her size would have shrank back against the sudden stalk of the large male, but she was not afraid of his large size, in fact he was her comfort. “Oh, silly Tom.” She laughed with a little effort, her facial features calmed and relaxed as she gazed up at him with a loving hint to her blue eyes. “You already make me happy, I have no doubt you’ll make our kits happy too.” Silverferret meowed, her long tail waving out behind her in excited motions. As his tongue rasped over her muzzle, a gentle purr tickled the back of her throat as she found that she was greatly enjoying the attention that she was receiving from her mate. Periwinkle blue eyes watched as his body lowered in order to peer softly at her silver furred stomach, her purr growing as he pressed his nose against her stomach and confessed his love for their unborn kittens. She hadn’t realized that her eyes had filled with tears, filling to the brim of her eyelids as the tears quickly rushed down her small cheeks.

“I-I love you too, Foxnose.” Silverferret sniffled, something she hadn’t missed with the crazy wave of emotions that always hit pregnant she-cats. During her first pregnancy she really didn’t have someone to convey in, but Foxnose was in for the long road. “You’re g-going to be such a great f-father.” Silverferret was crying softly now, her voice hitting from the tears that were stuck in her throat.

Peach
    Participant

Seeing his mate tear up with joy caused something in his already exploding heart to flutter, his eyes becoming watery themselves, so many emotions washing over the tom cat. His fiery cheeks rubbing against her silvery cheek fur, his fur becoming damp from hers. He couldn’t explain the emotions he was feeling with words, there wasn’t any words to explain how he was feeling. Foxnose thought his life couldn’t get any better after finding out he had brothers but this topped that moment by far, these wee lads were going to be his legacies, his world.

Looking down at his mate he silently vowed to always stay by her side, through thick and thin, he wouldn’t be like his father, leaving his mate just because things are tough. Casting a glance down at her belly once more, he couldn’t help but gently touch it again with his paw, “I promise ill never abandon you my worlds” He muttered, speaking to his little ones, a purr couldn’t help erupt from him. His cranium tilting ever so slightly to the side once he looked back to Silverferret, “haha dumb question Darlin, but what now? Should I move the nest to the nursery, i want to be by your side during the whole process. I’m here for you.”

Feared
    Participant

She sniffles but closed her eyes as Foxnose gently rubbed his ginger furred cheek against her own, calming her down several degrees with a soft sigh leaving her lips for a moment. Silverferret smiled softly when Foxnose pulled his large head away from hers, he could clearly tell that she was calming down and when her eyes opened, his gaze was soft and loving. How could she have ever found such a mate? She watched as his eyes found her stomach once more, although her eyes were glued upon his face, she found that she enjoyed seeing the many emotions dance upon his face. A small shiver rushed up her spine as she felt him tenderly touch her stomach with a paw, eyes closing briefly as she listened to him promise their unborn kits that he would never abandon them. Did he know how much those words meant to Silverferret..? Plumpaw has been raised without a father because his father had been disgusted with both the size of Plumpaw and the fact that she had lost a Kit while kitting. 

Upon hearing her mate speak closer to her ear, she opened her eyes once more and stared into the fog before his periwinkle blue eyes found his handsome face watching her curiously, but she couldn’t help but smile as she shifted to where she was rasping her tongue over his cheek and the crease in his shoulder. How would she tell her mate that he wouldn’t be able to sleep in the nursery..? “Well, I won’t be moving into the nursery until I’m showing, so that should be a week or two.” She said thoughtfully, nuzzling her slim muzzle against his neck as she breathed in his scent. Oh, he’s gonna be upset. “Unfortunately… You won’t be to move into the nursery with me.” She whispered softly with a small cringe, she definitely didn’t like that idea. 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Camp Oh my… (Silver and Fox)