Skip to toolbar

Oh Boy, Friends! (Open)

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Camp Oh Boy, Friends! (Open)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Missa
    Participant

Shootingpaw

The orange-black tom bounded out of the apprentice’s den with his tail moving side to side, his bi-colored eyes shining brightly. It was a new day, which meant new adventures! Heavyroar and Shootingpaw were on the dawn patrol, and got into some early morning training before he woke up Spiderpaw in the apprentice’s den. The apprentice had a smile on his face as he sat nearby Spiderpaw who literally threw moss at him and grumbled at him to go away (He wanted to make sure Spiderpaw was awake too, so his best friend didn’t miss anything!)

Shootingpaw grabbed a vole from the fresh kill pile and his wide eyes were looking around, wanting to share his lunch with someone. His mama always taught him to be nice! It wasn’t until he spotted a large, dark, dusty brown tom sitting by himself. Shootingpaw noticed the underbite and how the apprentice’s bottom teeth stuck out and he thought it was honesty the coolest thing he ever saw. The little tom bounded towards the apprentice and he stopped almost clumsily and he dropped the vole “Hi! I’m Shootingpaw, I was wondering if you would like to have lunch with me! My mama says to always give a fun fact about yourself so hm…” The little tom said for a moment, as he thought about something real quick before something popped up in his head “Oh! So when I was a kit, I didn’t like mouse growing up.. I always liked sparrows. But I love mice now!” 

It wasn’t until he spotted another apprentice at the corner of his eye, and saw a golden tom with darker markings he called “Hey! Amberpaw!” He called, he was familiar with Oceanpaw, and saw her around with Hawkbite and Amberpaw. She was very friendly towards him, and he would greet Amberpaw in passing when he was rushing to meet up with Heavyroar to go hunting “Would you like to join us for lunch! The more the merrier! But you have to give one fact about yourself to sit with us!”

SoliloquySilver
    Participant

Boarpaw wasn’t paying much attention to the goings on of camp. The scruffy tomcat was too busy snuffling along the ground, nosing through a small pile of leaf litter. Not only did he look like the creature he shared his name with, he seemed to act like one as well. The young tom was clearly tracking something, nose pressed closely to the ground as he approached a tree. His whiskers twitched faintly as he lifted his head, spotting what he had been tracking up among the branches; a plump squirrel. He stood up, placing his front paws up on the trunk as if he was about to climb. He didn’t have time to attempt to climb after the prey though, because the squirrel promptly threw an acorn at his head. The nut made contact with a loud clonk, causing the tomcat to yelp. It didn’t hurt, really, but it sure was surprising, and Boarpaw got the hint. He’d leave the squirrel alone.

And so he sat, rubbing the newly formed knot on his head with his front paw. Lesson learned, don’t go harassing squirrels that are brave enough to venture so close to camp. ‘What to do now?’ He asked himself, looking around for something else to turn his attention to. That’s when he noticed Shootingpaw making his way towards him. “Oh, hello Shootingpaw,” he mewled, golden eyes observing the younger apprentice. Due to his overgrown teeth and underbite, the brown tom had a pretty noticeable lisp “I’m Boarpaw, I like to swim” he introduced himself, dipping his head in greeting. “I’ve already eaten, but you’re welcome to sit with me, if you’d like,” he felt a bit guilty for not accepting the offer of sharing a meal, but he didn’t exactly enjoy eating around other cats. His unique features made the activity a bit harder for him than it was for most cats.

When Shootingpaw called out to Amberpaw, Boarpaw waved his tail in greeting. He didn’t talk to the other tom very often, but he was somewhat familiar with him. They had been sharing a den for a few moons now, after all. This was certainly shaping up to be an interesting afternoon, it seemed.

Peach
    Participant

His eyes were shut softly, his stocky body stretched out beside the apprentices den absorbing the sun’s warm rays. Great Starclan he loved his sisters but they were a bit too much even for him to handle at times, he enjoyed being able to just relax and hear nothing aside from his own soft breaths.

He was ever so thankful that he didn’t have to go out from training at the moment, his sore limbs feeling like noodles at the moment. His nose wrinkling slightly as he heard familiar voices fading in and out around him, he couldn’t quite make out anything they were saying but he could recognize they were his denmates. He didn’t need to open his eyes to hone in on the voice of a strange little tom, Boarpaw, the tom had an underbite which wasn’t very common among them. Amberpaw always thought it made him look intimidating but in a pretty cool way. 

Amberpaw tried his hardest to hide the long sigh that escaped his muzzle as soon as his name was called. Hualing himself up the golden pelted apprentice gave his pelt a good shake before moving to meet the cat who matched the voice calling him, “Oh hey erm Shootingpaw right?” It would be rude to decline I suppose. Giving the over enthusiastic tom a quick nod he sluggishly waddled his way over to them, “A fact? Um I was born outside the clan when my mother and father were taking a journey.” Amberpaw didn’t have anything too interesting to say about himself, honestly his sisters would have much more interesting and fun facts to tell.

Missa
    Participant

Shootingpaw

The orange-black tom’s eyes were widened for a moment, as he heard about the fun facts that were given. Suddenly his tail started waving his tail happily “That’s so cool Boarpaw! You need to teach me how to swim one day. Then I must challenge a Riverclan cat and show off my newfound skills!” Shootingpaw said as he was smiling widely towards his new friend. Boarpaw was such an interesting cat, he totally didn’t expect that!  Shootingpaw looked down at the prey he bought and shook his head slowly, and he sat up a bit more straight  “Oh, I wasn’t really hungry.. I thought you may have been, but Amberpaw you can have this if you haven’t eaten.” Shootingpaw said as the small apprentice pushed the vole towards Amberpaw and he listened to the other older apprentice’s words and he literally gasped as his bi-colored eyes widened

“I wasn’t born in Thunderclan either!” Shootingpaw said, it felt nice to know someone else wasn’t born in the clans. Perhaps Amberpaw and Shootingpaw could talk about their experiences and how they settled into the clans one day! He suddenly felt glad to call this little meet up together, he didn’t expect such exciting fun facts “I was found at the border, so I was taken in here and I’ve been enjoying my life here ever since.” Shootingpaw explained as he frowned for a moment, it was very rare for Shootingpaw to frown since he was always smiling. He looked over at a squirrel that was staring at them with it’s little eyes narrowed at the three toms, the same one that threw an acorn at Boarpaw’s head and he squinted at it. Heavyroar taught him to be very prideful and the little tom wanted to defend Boarpaw’s honor.

He turned away from the pesky little creature and he turned to look at Boarpaw and Amberpaw “How did you guys enjoy your first gathering? I hope you guys didn’t lost like I did.” He said. It was a miracle that Fennelpaw and Leapingpaw hung with him the entire time, he made two new friends that were like him! Shootingpaw wish he was able to see his new friends every day, but he would have to wait until the next gathering for many more adventures.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Camp Oh Boy, Friends! (Open)