Skip to toolbar

Love Language (Wasp/Screech)

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Camp SkyClan Warrior’s Den Love Language (Wasp/Screech)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Feared
    Participant

Waspfrost

Warrior of SkyClan

As usual, Waspfrost had no idea what Smallscreech was thinking. The other tomcat was rather skilled in hiding his emotions, something he admired about his friend. He wished he was able to mask his emotions as effectively, but he cleared his throat slightly and opened his eyes to gaze sleepily up at Smallscreech. The other tomcat seemed to be stuck in some sort of thought before noticing that Waspfrost was staring at him. Thats right, pay attention to me. He thought with a satisfied huff, chin tilting slightly as he smirked with amusement. Wasp even began to purr when Smallscreech wrapped an arm around him as well, humming softly in approval before he grinned.

“Mmmm, I can see all the berries already.” He drooled, berries was definitely a way to buy his heart. “Ah, don’t forget Elderberries.” Waspfrost sniffed, his yellow eyes narrowing in thought. “I would definitely like some elderberries.” He decided with a satisfied smile. Waspfrost laughed as Screech teased him right back, rolling his eyes. “Uh huh. You know what the sad thing is? I can definitely imagine you doing that.” Wasp snickered, slowly licking at his lips for a moment. “Just make sure that you don’t cry too much in my absence, I don’t want to return to a crusted nest.” Waspfrost scrunched his nose up at the idea of returning to a salty nest from his friends tears. “But you better cry while I’m gone.” He teased, grinning to himself as Screech licked at his ears.

Screech was being strangely affectionate but Wasp wasn’t about to say anything about it, his own heart was racing and butterflies fluttered within his stomach as Screech held him close and groomed his ears while purring. Keeping his chin tucked in towards his chest, his cheeks burned with the affection he was receiving. Did Screech have any idea just how vulnerable he made him feel at times? His throat tingled with a purr as Screech kneaded at his skin, causing him to smile and gently press his muzzle against Screech’s shoulder blade, his gaze soft. “You can’t find another best friend when I’m gone.” He whispered into the brunettes fur, his ears pinned back against his head and tingling under the touch of Screech.

Phena
    Participant

» Smallscreech «

SkyClan Warrior

Elderberries? Smallscreech made a face. Those were, in his opinion, the worst kind of berry, but he filed that information away for later. Their earthy, tart flavor could never match up with a sweet berry, but he could see them pairing well with multiple kinds. He sobered and smiled. He would search all day to find all of those berries and make sure that Waspfrost felt welcome when he returned home. Wanted. He deserved that. 

Screech’s heart ached as he heard Waspfrost’s delicate purr, but it nearly stopped altogether when he heard Wasp’s little plea. He bit back the softest whimper and clutched Wasp tighter. He loved how Wasp simply snuggled into his fur. He was sure that he would be smelling like Waspfrost for the next moon, or that’s what he hoped. Maybe that would help him get through those long days without their usual cuddles and patrols. “I could never,” Screech promised him honestly. “No one could ever replace you, Stinger. I’m more worried about you finding a handsome vagabond in the big city and forgetting about your good pal sitting back home staring at the horizon like some forlorn widow.” He smirked, then drew his cheek along Waspfrost’s head to scent mark him. “No, I won’t accept that as the end to our best friendship. You’re coming home and you’re never gonna leave me again…Okay?”

“Destiny isn't a path any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest. Listen to your heart, because that's where your true destiny lies.”
    - Leafpool

Feared
    Participant

Waspfrost

Warrior of SkyClan

Honestly, he wasn’t so sure why this little conversation was bothering him so much. It was almost like a bitter goodbye. But he felt like he had to make it clear that no one else was allowed to take his spot as the best friend. He knew without a shadow of doubt that no one could replace him. Perhaps he was being pathetic but only Smallscreech could see this side of him, he would rather claw Auroraskies out of the sockets before allowing her to see him so soft and melted. He blinked in surprise as Screech stopped purring, his arm tightened around his body as he took a peek at his friends face. Screech was thoughtful, sad, and perhaps a little wistful as if he were almost offended that Waspfrost would request such a thing.

He wasn’t all the sure of Smallscreech had a nest of his own, if he did he rarely slept in it. Instead the two had taken a liking to sleeping side by side, perhaps odd to others but it was perfectly normal to the both of them. However, that little routine was fixing to be split in two once Waspfrost had to leave. “Your worried about me finding some handsome wanderer?” Waspfrost snickered the tease, blinking in surprise when he felt Screech rub his cheek against the top of his head. His heart suddenly leaped to his throat while his stomach quivered. Screech had placed a scent mark on him, his warm and earthy tone already keen on his sense. Cheeks and ears suddenly scorched with his blush, unable to say anything for a moment as he kept his chin tucked to his chest, paws covering his muzzle for a moment. Screech really had no clue how he was chipping away at Waspfrosts patience. “I…. I won’t find someone.” He promised, his worded jumbled into one another from being flustered.

Slowly he leaned back so he could look up at Screech, despite knowing he would be revealing such a flustered expression. This honestly felt like a confession more than promising he would come home, but he nodded bashfully. “You are so dumb.” He mumbled in a soft voice, yellow eyes looking into lime green before he covered his face with his paws. “How could I not come home? I get free food and I get to make Cheetahcry, cry everyday.” Waspfrost said to justify his reason to come home, his cheek still on fire as he slowly lowered his paws. Shifting to where he was pressed closer to Screech, pressing his face into the toms chest so that he couldn’t see his expression. “So dumb. I won’t leave again.” He managed to say through the thick fur.

Phena
    Participant

» Smallscreech «

SkyClan Warrior

You’re worried about me finding some handsome wanderer?

Yes. The word was stalled on the tip of his tongue and he resigned to blushing rather than voicing it. It was what prompted his scent mark, as if it were a soft confession to how worried he was about losing Wasp. Of course, he wanted nothing more than for Waspfrost to be happy, but was it selfish to wonder if Waspfrost could be happy with him? Smallscreech was happy right now. He was happy listening to Waspfrost’s pathetic purrs and protests. He was happy being so entangled that one could not decipher one from the other. Even their scents were one now – a syrupy pine that soothed his senses as if it was meant to be together.

As the skin on Waspfrost’s ears burned to the touch, Smallscreech felt his heart skip a beat entirely.  It was a sharp discomfort that surprised him. He had always heard of that expression, but never until now quite experienced it. The brunet warrior swallowed hard and tried to steady his breathing, but if one looked close enough they could tell how startled he was. Like a deer in headlights. Screech’s pupils were dilated and the fur along his neck rippled with unease, albeit welcome unease. It made his embarrassment more intense when Waspfrost looked at him. Their eyes were peering right into each other’s. Screech couldn’t move. He couldn’t speak. He couldn’t breathe. He was drowning in this moment with Waspfrost and he had such an intense desire to break the tension and cross the little distance between them to press their noses together.

The moment ended when Waspfrost – to Screech’s deep relief – buried his face back into his chest. As if a curse were being lifted off of him, he felt air fill his lungs again and the lightheadedness he experienced curbed. He blinked and suppressed a shiver when Waspfrost affirmed so honestly that he was coming home. Screech’s eyes turned misty but he placed his chin on top of the other’s head. He couldn’t risk Waspfrost seeing it and never letting him live it down.

The words finally loosened from his throat, but they weren’t entirely the ones he had chosen. “I…” love you. “Good.” With a final soft purr, he closed his eyes and smiled, simply living in the moment of their daily cuddle that he did not know how to live without. 

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Phena.

“Destiny isn't a path any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest. Listen to your heart, because that's where your true destiny lies.”
    - Leafpool

Feared
    Participant

The role play is finished c: 

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Camp SkyClan Warrior’s Den Love Language (Wasp/Screech)