Lift You Up (Silver, Plum, Fox) ~closed~

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Territory Oak Forest Lift You Up (Silver, Plum, Fox) ~closed~

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Feared
    Participant

Silverferret ~ ThunderClan Warrior

Dainty little paws were delicately being placed in the undergrowth, chin tilting slightly for a moment as her Perwinkle eyes scanned over the tall and wide oak trees, the forest floor completely littered with old oak leaves to the point where the grass was barely noticeable. The sun was high in the sky, indicating that they had roughly five more hours left of the sun to warm their pelts, trying to battle through the chill in the air. Soft pink nostrils flared as she breathed in the sweet scent of her single kit, chin turning for her gaze to land on the dark reddish-brown tabby Tom, smiling softly at her son. Plumpaw was not her only kit, but he was certainly her only surviving kit, even though she still thought of him as a young cat he was already taller than her and his muscle was beginning to build and broaden him out. Such a handsome young Tom. Purring faintly, she gently side stepped to bump her shoulder into Plumpaw’s, the two felines being very close to one another since he had been the center of her attention for moons on end. But this day out to walk and talk had a very special meaning to it, and that meaning was the very tall and heavily muscled ginger tabby that walked a few paces behind her.

Ears flipped backwards to listen to the footfalls of Foxnose, her long silver striped tail gently running across his chest to allow the tomcat to know that she acknowledged his presence. Perhaps a small tease as well. Silverferret loved the tomcat deeply, and even though he was the mentor to her son, she wasn’t so sure of her son was aware of the growing relationship between his mother and mentor. Today, he would surely find out. “So how’s life in the apprentices den? You barely come see me anymore.” Silverferret pouted, looking at her son although she held a playful expression. Slowing their pace, she allowed Foxnose to walk along side of them, her tail gently caressing his side as he did so. Her eyes were on Plumpaw but she was definitely aware that her mate was close to her side.

Peach
    Participant

Today was the day, the muscle tom could barely contain himself. Ever since Silverferret and him became mates he’d be itching to tell his adorable apprentice Plumpaw, as it was basically Plumpaws fault they were together. His love for the molly ran deep but his respect for her grew deeper each day. Silverferret wasnt just any lass who would take another mate without consideration for her kit, his lady wanted it to be a special talk with her son, wanting him to approve as well. He respected that. Silverferret was the one who suggested the stroll for the three of them, not trying to make things too obvious before it was time the ginger tom fell behind the two trying to give Plumpaw some time with his mother. Between his long training days and Foxnose also taking a lot of his mothers time he felt guilty for the two not spending as much time together. His deep honey gaze trained on the molly in front of him, his nose twitching when Silverferrets tail connected with his chest, trying his best to muffle the purr attempting to escape. Biting his lip to stop any slick words from falling out.

A smile working it’s way into his muzzle at the sight of her pouting face, she’s so cute! His heart racing with every moment. He couldn’t wait until they could finally announce they were a family, sure most of the clan knew it was way too obvious not to but Plumpaw…well Plumpaw wasn’t always the fastest on picking up romance signals. Noticing her slowing pace Foxnose took it was a sign to move closer, happily obliging until he felt her tail brush against him again Damn Molly! He silently cursed knowing he needed to hold off showing affection until after Plumpaw knew. “He truly is growing into a fine young warrior” Foxnose commented trying to keep the focus on the smaller tom. Though he waited patiently for the moment when Plumpaw looked away to lean down to his lovely mate, giving her a quick but affectionate nuzzle.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Peach.
    mahon [owl]
    Participant

plumpaw [thunderclan apprentice]

The young tom had been spending time with his friend, Peachblossom, the two gossiping about the gathering. Plumpaw hadn’t been there to see what happened, but he had heard there had been a fight between two deputies – Kass included. Their time together was cut short when the apprentice heard his mother calling for him. Saying a quick goodbye to his friend, Plumpaw blinked in curiosity when he saw his mother with his mentor. Am I in trouble? Even if he was, Plumpaw knew the two would go easy on him. With a smile on his face, the happy-go-lucky feline followed the two warriors into the forest, often running ahead to play with a fallen, crunchy leaf. Glancing over when he felt a nudge against his shoulder, the multi-coloured tom smiled at Silverferret. He had grown a lot the past few moons and was finally taller than his mother – and showed no signs of stopping just yet. He’d even felt his personality change a bit, though he was still the cheery optimist, he also began to mature. But for now, Plumpaw was still her little boy.

“I’ll try and visit more often,” Plumpaw promised, a soft smile dancing on his features when Foxnose praised him. “I’ve been busy training a lot.” The apprentice added, beaming up at his mother. The tom spent most of his time either training, sleeping, or with Peachblossom. Though he didn’t mean to, Plumpaw realized he’d been neglecting spending time with Silverferret. “I can’t wait to become a warrior.” Turning to face away from the two, the tom watched as another red leaf fell from the trees above and pounced forward, catching it between his two paws. Moving back towards the two warriors, Plumpaw flicked his ear, tail swaying happily, oblivious to their closeness.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by mahon [owl].
    Feared
    Participant

Silverferret ~ ThunderClan Warrior

She smiled softly as she watched her son, nodding slowly as he muttered that he would visit her more often, his training and friendship with Peachblossom was keeping him busy. Although, she wasn’t used to her son maturing and growing up without her, she would have to if he was ever going to mature. Ear flicking at Foxnose’s added meow that her sons training was fairing well, pressing her lips for a moment as she held in the purr that tickled the back of her throat as Foxnose nuzzled her when Plumpaw wasn’t looking. Short and sweet.

Closing her eyes for a moment, she slowed the walk and slowly lowered herself into a sitting position as she watched Plumpaw with a calmness. “I’m sure you can’t, dear. But today I have something else I want to discuss with you.” She meowed, her long tail wrapping around her dainty front paws in order to keep them warm against the cold ground. Blinking as she felt the fur of Foxnose as he sat down close to her, revisiting the urge to lean back into her mate. “Plumpaw, I know that since you have been born it’s only been me and you in our family.” She purred, watching her son with an affectionate expression. “I wanted to speak to you today…” She hesitated for a moment; before shifting to where she gently pressed the back of her shoulder blade into Foxnose’s chest, her tail moving to gently over lay his bushy tail to display affection. “Because I have decided to take Foxnose as my mate, and I wanted to make sure you were okay with it.” Silverferret smiled softly, although she was watching her son anxiously.

Peach
    Participant

Every morsel of his being longed for these next few moments to pass with ease, Silverferret had been so anxious over telling Plumpaw that it must have rubbed off on him without realizing it as his paws were now shaking as he lowered himself to the ground, not too far away from his love. Itching to be closer, but he wouldn’t dare make the first move, this was a big moment for the silver molly and he wasn’t going to be the one to ruin it.

The large toms heart nearly leapt out of his chest when the lass laid her tail over his, giving into the urge as she pressed into his chest, practically melting at the touch, it was moments like this where Foxnose would do anything the molly asked, he could probably kill for her and never even blink if she wanted him to. His ears burning up at the sound of her sweet voice saying they were mates, no longer hesitating to lean down and run his tongue softly over the she cats muzzle. Shifting his head so he now looked solely at Plumpaw, not being able to find the words to say to his loyal apprentice but a simple pleading look plastered to his muzzle. He loved Plumpaw and Silverferret and wanted nothing more than to have a family with them.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Peach.
    mahon [owl]
    Participant

plumpaw by voluntcruor

plumpaw

Though the tom was wanting to stretch his legs and run along, it seemed as Silverferret wanted to actually have a conversation. With an unknowing and innocent smile, the apprentice sat down in front of his mother and his mentor. Though he wondered if he was in trouble, there wasn’t anything he could think of that would actually be a reason to be troubled. Even though Silverferret was cautious about Plumpaw’s friendship with Peachblossom, the apprentice had no idea. So there he was, sitting in front of the two parental figures in his life, wondering what they had to say.

When Silverferret finally revealed the truth, it was completely unexpected. Plumpaw blinked at his mother when she gave the news, taking a moment to process it. Turning his gaze over to Foxnose, the reddish furred tom met pleading eyes with his own, filled with curiosity and a growing sense of joy.

A faint smile dangling on his lips, the tom felt his whiskers quiver in excitement. “So… we’re a family now?” 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Territory Oak Forest Lift You Up (Silver, Plum, Fox) ~closed~