Join Me

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Camp Join Me

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wolfstar
    Participant

W O L F S T A R
    ~WindClan Leader~

Follow me.” Oakpath meowed to Wolfstar and Desertrose, his tail flicking as he lead them through the ThunderClan forest. Wolfstar padded beside his deputy calmly, grateful they hadn’t waited long at the border before a ThunderClan patrol noticed them. He kept quiet as they swerved around the bracken and tree trunks. Being underneath the green canopy still made him feel uneasy, and he instantly felt a little disconnected from StarClan as soon as he was out of the view of the sky and stars. He knew StarClan was able to see ThunderClan as well as WindClan, but WindClan cats prided themselves in living directly underneath their sight, praying to them every night before they slept. Their ancestors were always in the back of Wolfstar’s mind, and he constantly imagined what they would think on every decision he made. However, after losing his last life, he had an anxious feeling that his connection with StarClan was close to being severed. Berrystar’s warning echoed in the back of his mind continuously, his voice low and strained. Don’t become the cat you feared, Wolfstar. You know what happens when anger clouds judgement.

Once they got to the entrance of the ThunderClan camp, Wolfstar glanced at Desertrose. “Hopefully Kass won’t be a problem,” he murmured quietly so only she would hear. He had spoken with Desertrose before they journeyed to ThunderClan, hoping she wouldn’t try to stop him from asking Hollystar to be a part of something even bigger than what they had planned before. Thankfully, she supported him completely which made him feel confident in his next decisions. He wasn’t so sure on how Kass would feel, however, because he knew she didn’t find WindClan as tough or strong as ThunderClan. She isn’t completely wrong, he thought. He wasn’t blind to the fact that they didn’t spend as much time in combat training as the tanky ThunderClan cats did. But maybe with his new plan, that would change. Oakpath turned towards Wolfstar and meowed, “Wait here, I’ll go get her.” He then padded towards the leader’s den and disappeared through the entrance to get his leader. Wolfstar sat down comfortably, wrapping his tail around his body before resting on his paws as he waited patiently. He nodded his head in greeting to the warrior’s and apprentice’s he noticed were around in camp, their eyes wide with curiosity as they stared at the WindClan leader and deputy. 

Shy
    Participant
    Desertrose
    The Deputy of Windclan

Sunny fields and wildflowers soon faded to gnarled roots and leaves as they trekked deeper into Thunderclan territory. Desertrose followed closely behind Wolfstar, quietly looping around slender trees and dense undergrowth. As beautiful as it was, the overhang of wide, leafy branches and unfamiliar territory nurtured a sense of claustrophobia within her. Luckily they had a guide with them, and even if they didn’t, certainly Wolfstar had made this trip enough to recognize the landmarks and know where they were going. If she were here alone, there was no doubt in her mind that she would have become very, very lost. Everything looked the same to her.

Desertrose’s ears flicked at the sound of Wolfstar’s voice, and her head began to ache at the mere idea of Kass being her usual self. Being made deputy hardly changed her way of thinking. She was still an outsider at heart— though, admittedly, sometimes that wasn’t such a bad thing. “You can never tell with her,” she breathed out in a sigh, though decided to let it be. No amount of worrying would change how Bluefire would react. They would deal with it when the time came. For now, they would take this one pawstep at a time. After a few long strides into Thunderclan, her mask of steely indifference was back in place, and she lifted her chin proudly as she seated herself beside Wolfstar.

Hollystar
    Participant

Hollystar, Thunderclan Leader

In the days following the battle, Hollystar spent much of her time in the Leader’s den resting. She had pushed herself to the brink of losing a life during the battle against Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Skyclan. She was exhausted, and suffered a fair amount of scratches and bite marks. She was half asleep, when she suddenly heard some commotion outside her den. She staggered to her paws, and then noticed Oakpath had entered the den, mentioning that Wolfstar was here to speak with her. She nodded towards the warrior, then emerged into the Thunderclan clearing.

As her emerald eyes adjusted to the outside light, Hollystar let her gaze focus on the cats before her. Wolfstar and Desertrose, she thought to herself. The molly adjusted herself, trying not to look like she was weakened from the battle. Even if she and the Windclan leader were allies, she didn’t want to show any weakness. “Greetings, Wolfstar,” she started. “I hope you and your clan are doing well after the battle.” She padded towards her visitors, and dipped her head politely in greeting. Hollystar could feel the scratches on her underbelly flaring up with pain as she moved, but pushed back the urge to cringe in pain. Instead, she let a lose smile string upon her jaws. “I assume this is a matter of official business. If you would like, we can talk in my den,” the she-cat meowed. “I will also have somebody fetch Bluefire.”

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Hollystar.
    Tyler
    Participant

Kass was having what seemed to be her best day in a while. She woke up feeling refreshed and well rested, when she stepped outside there was more than enough cloud cover that the heat didn’t seem so bearable, and she had no lack of volunteers helping her clean up the camp. All in all? The ex-rogue felt something close to pride for her clan as she let several warriors oversee the repairing of dens, apprentices going out of camp to collect moss, the elders all being cared for and telling stories to eager young kits. ThunderClan was working like a well oiled machine, if you were into that sort of thing. All heart. 

She was lounging in front of the Medicine Cat den on a patch of sunlight that was just too tempting to put to waste, on her back and stretched long. It was a good day, or at least it was until commotion in the clan around her woke her up long enough to realize the clan had visitors. She’d recently visited with Hornetstar, but she doubted she’d be so lucky as to get a visit from the tom and was no doubt disappointed by the site of Wolfstar and Desertrose in their camp speaking with Hollystar. ‘We really need to start setting up some boundaries.’ she grumbled to herself before letting her legs carry her towards her own den. 

“What’s the problem now?” She asked with thinly veiled disgust as she ducked to enter the den. No need to exchange greetings. “Lose too many lives you had to come and ask for a loan?” she teased sharply. 

Wolfstar
    Participant

~W O L F S T A R~

The sight of Hollystar padding up to him made him stand back up, and he dipped his head respectfully. He noticed she was slightly limping and he could see the pain that she was hiding in her eyes. He had suffered from a rather harsh injury as well, but StarClan healed the majority of it when he lost his life. Thankfully, that was the only wound that had caused him a lot of pain. His lips twitched upwards into a smile when Hollystar spoke. “Yes, we are doing just fine, thank you. Although I wasn’t too pleased with the outcome of the battle.” His tail twitched with annoyance when Bluefire suddenly showed up, and he narrowed his eyes at her smart remark. He still could not understand why Hollystar would ever love someone who was blatantly disrespectful to other leader’s and Clan life. It made his blood boil looking at the blue calico, and he decided to ignore her comment. He wasn’t here to speak with the deputy anyways. Unfortunately, because he brought Desertrose, he knew Kass had to be there. Wolfstar was quicker to snap than usual, finding himself angry at anything and everything that moved, so he knew he needed to keep his cool so as not to anger Hollystar. “Yes, I would like to speak in your den, Hollystar, thank you.” 

He fell into step beside her as they padded to her den, his head close to hers. “I hope you’re not too injured from your wounds, Hollystar. I want to thank you for coming to our aide when I sent a warrior to you. It was unfair that my small patrol was attacked by two large Clans, and you and your warrior’s fought bravely.” Wolfstar ducked his head as they headed inside her den, and he sat himself in the middle of it. He heard Desertrose and Bluefire pad in after them. “I know both of our Clan’s are not completely healed yet, but I have a proposition for you that I would like to address. If you’ll hear me, of course.” Being in Hollystar’s presence was never nerve-wracking to Wolfstar. Instead, he found it comforting to be with someone he knew he trusted and could count on, even with Kass sitting a tail-length away. know that our Clan’s can grow even stronger.

Shy
    Participant
    Desertrose
    The Deputy of Windclan

Desertrose dipped her head respectfully to the Thunderclan leader as she emerged from her den, deciding to let Wolfstar do all of the talking. After all, she attended these meetings to support him, only giving her opinion when it was needed. Everything else was between the two leaders to discuss. When her eyes finally landed on Hollystar, she took note of how the battle didn’t restrict the sleek leader’s stride, the dark she-cat moving just as gracefully as before. For that, she was thankful. 

Amber eyes closed on a deep exhale when she heard Kass’s voice infiltrate the still air. Desertrose was beginning to think the deputy had a multiple personality disorder. When Wolfstar had made an alliance with ThunderClan, Kass had begrudgingly accepted her mate’s decision, but now she seemed more than unhappy to see them on their territory again. Was she regretting that decision now? She sighed, surrendering to her confusion, wishing she could’ve made it through this meeting without seeing Kass.

Pausing to take a deep breath, Desertrose met the deputy’s gaze steadily. Though her face was calm and impassive, her eyes glittered with angry sparks. “I’m so glad you could join us, Bluefire,” despite her irritation, her voice remained both calm and formal, “We’re delighted to see you, as well.” With a flick of her tall ears, Desertrose dismissed Kass and entered Hollystar’s expansive den right after Wolfstar, her gaze adjusting to the lack of light.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Camp Join Me