Skip to toolbar

It’s like it was meant to be.

Forums Neutral Areas Ghostly Flats It’s like it was meant to be.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Copperpaw padded about the crowded hollow aimlessly. He didn’t really have any agenda apart from avoiding Sandpaw, or any of his kin for that matter. Thankfully a gathering of the Clans was full of distractions- if his sister had plans to antagonize him tonight, she’d need to find him first. The auburn-furred tom did find himself  little bored, as well as intimidated. There were so many battle-seasoned Warriors here tonight. He wished he could stay with his father, but of course Leaders had more important things to deal with at these events. With his mother back at camp, there wasn’t anyone here who’d want to see him..

Then he saw her.His tail shot up and he scampered on over, half-excited half-relieved. He skidded to a stop less-than-gracefully, his medium length fur whipping in the breeze.

“Lilypaw! Hey. It’s me-er, if you remember.” He ducked his head. Yes, show embarrassment, that’d put her at ease. Humility was an admirable quality, even if he didn’t really feel it right now he knew how to put on a show.

“You don’t look hurt, I’m glad. Your sister didn’t seem…thrilled. I hope you didn’t get in too much trouble on my account.” He purred.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Neutral Areas Ghostly Flats It’s like it was meant to be.