it's all so close, and yet so far [hawkpaw/kass]

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Territory it's all so close, and yet so far [hawkpaw/kass]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tyler
    Participant

Kass had been watching Hawkpaw run for- the rogue glanced at the sky to see that the once vibrant blue of the day was slowly turning pink with age, a while. The pace was to be kept the same, just mostly endurance training whilst Kass had target practice via an assortment of pinecones she’d collected before their arranged meeting time. The blue-calico watched on, calmly assessing what sort of strength the tom still had. Perhaps he’d been running long enough, and this little game of hers had begun to grow boring by the fifth time she’d grazed him with her spiky projectiles. 

“Alright, stop.” She commanded, twitching her head to signal the tom towards her. Her bi-colored eyes followed his body- could he continue? Maybe she could show a little mercy.. for today. It was early in his training after all, he was only.. “How old are you again?” she questioned suddenly with a twitch of her whiskers. “And.. in your training. Your formal training anyway- what have you learned?” 

Chris
    Participant

Hawkpaw had long since given up on not looking completely flagged out by the time she finally released him from this hellish ‘training’. Collapsing in a heap of tangled black fur, he panted heavily for a few minutes before sitting up and giving his chest fur a few licks, as though to regain composure. The places he’d been hit stung, but he refused to tend to the pain in front of her.

“I’m eight moons.” He sat up a little taller. “I can fight just fine- I know way more than the other Apprentices. none of them ever had to survive in the city.” Scoffed the dark tom. “They should honestly just make me a full Warrior now, but they’ve got their dumb rules I guess.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Territory it's all so close, and yet so far [hawkpaw/kass]