Skip to toolbar

First Impressions (Bear/Anastasia)

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Territory First Impressions (Bear/Anastasia)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Missa
    Participant

Anastasia
    House Cat

It had been a peaceful day within the neighborhood, especially for Ana. The white and silver tabby had just gotten a relaxing bath from her owners and was treated to the very best food that her humans could give her as a reward for behaving in the water. Yes.. Life was good. Currently, she was relaxing in the backyard of her house as the cool breeze of fall was starting to set in and the leaves were slowly changing color. Her eyes were closed, and the tip of her tail was flicking against the grass as the house cat was listening to the children next door. However, her dark blue eyes opened right away as a weird scent caught her nostrils and she lifted her head for a moment as she was curious about the smell.

Letting out a yawn, Ana got up and stretched as her claws were kneading against the grass for a couple of moments. It was time to investigate this foreign scent and get her the answers she deserved! After all, she was part of the little neighborhood watch with the local cats (It wasn’t really a neighborhood watch, Ana just likes to be nosy) The House Cat quickly trotted towards the white fencing that was between her house and the outside world and quickly jumped on it, her little blue color creating a small jingle with the bell. Letting out a small hum, the molly’s gaze looked around for a moment as she was trying to spot any suspicious activity within the outside world so it can be reported to.. Herself. Ah yes, she would be able to defend her home and the neighborhood, nothing could stop her!

It wasn’t until she spotted a massive figure of a mountain cat that was padding ahead towards the next house and a bright grin appeared on her lips! It was Grizzly! The nice mountain cat that helped her find this new home after she was left at the mountains by her previous owners. The silver and white tabby jumped down from her fence and quickly began to follow after him “Grizzly! Wait up!” Ana called towards him, trying to catch up to him. The silver and white tabby watched him stop for a moment and she nearly let out a huff “I would expect you to at least stop by and say hello! You’re always welc-“ Ana suddenly stopped as the mountain cat turned away, and it wasn’t the familiar face of Grizzly that she remembered but it was another mountain cat.. One who looked familiar to her friend! An Imposter! “You aren’t Grizzly! Who the hell are you?!” Ana questioned, her eyes squinting as she was ready to attempt to defend her home.. As yes, a house cat attempting to square up with a massive mountain cat, typical Ana.

Feared
    Participant

ʕ••ʔ Bear ʕ••ʔ

Voyager of Mount White-Tooth

He had been alerted that an old friend of his had passed away due to cancer, a few house cats had managed to track him down near the SkyClan border and alerted him. Today the house cats were having a vigil for Eddie, although he was dragging his paws. Truthfully he didn’t want to sit there and listen to everyone else speak about Eddie’s life. But yet here he was, making his way through the neighborhood while his mind was jumbled with dark thoughts. Muscles within his legs tightened as he jumped on top of a short but neatly painted fence, the color eluding him as he gracefully walked along the top. Paws placed in front of the other as his long and bushy tail swayed out behind him in order to keep him balanced. Unaware that there was another feline within the yard below him, pupils narrowed as a sudden voice caught him off guard.

Dark brown fur suddenly bristled at the name of his cousin, blinking as those yellow and green eyes searched for the blonde pelt of his bossy cousin. Luckily he didn’t spot the huge tomcat, but his eyes did find a rather pretty silver and white she-cat. Only problem was she was looking directly at him. She had given him a heart attack for no damn good reason. Pupils narrowed before he gave a lash of his long tail. “You are either dumb or blind. Do I look like that fool? I’ve got a damn tail and he don’t.” Bear snorted out of annoyance, eyes blazing as he looked down at the small female as she challenged him. “Who am I?” He questioned with an arched eyebrow, big head tilting to the side. “None of your damn business, sugar cup.” He announced with a smirk, nostrils flaring as he continued to walk along the top of the fence. Noticing that she was following him, he smirked and snorted from his nostrils. How damn long was this fence anyways? “If you are looking for Grizzly, you won’t find him following me around.” He hummed in a deep voice, barely casting her a glance as he paused on top of the fence to look to and fro, trying to spot the red house. “Now where is that damn house again…” Bear mumbled under his breath. 

Missa
    Participant

Anastasia
    House Cat

Dark blue eyes were narrowed slightly as she followed the massive mountain cat as he padded along the fence, who did this tom think he was?! Letting out a huff, Ana began to follow after him “Excuse me, my name isn’t Sugar Cup! It’s Anastasia.” She called and began to follow him, watching him looking at the different houses that were in the neighborhood. Ugh, what a rude tom.. What was he doing around here anyways? Letting out a sigh, Ana quickly rushed over until she was now ahead of Bear and leaped on top of the fence and was blocking his path now and got a good look at the handsome mountain cat. From up close, he looked very different than Grizzly that was for sure. A smirk appeared on her face and the molly tilted her head slightly “Hm, you’re right.. You kinda look like his grandfather with all the frown lines you’ve got.” The silver and white tabby teased him with an arched eyebrow. If the mountain cat wanted to be rude with her, Ana could be easily as rude too and she leaned slightly closer as the molly pretended to look at his muzzle “Is that gray in your muzzle as well?” 

Suddenly leaning back, the molly jumped down from the fence as she didn’t want to get pushed by him. The house cat began trotting after him as she didn’t want to lose sight of him “I’m following you because it’s my job, I’m one of the neighborhood watch cats and must protect the area.” Ana said proudly, as clearly the neighborhood needed to be watched over from all the crazy cats that tended to wander around (No, she hadn’t encountered a crazy cat yet.. But she was looking forward to the day as she took lessons from old man Steve from next door, the old tom was always excited to show whatever crazy move that he learned). Looking up at him, a frown appeared on her lips and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion “Where are you even going? If you need help, I can assist.” She told him, as Bear looked clearly confused on where he was going. Ana needed to get going anyways as the service for Eddie would be starting soon, a wonderful cat who had been taken from all of them too soon from cancer.

Feared
    Participant

ʕ••ʔ Bear ʕ••ʔ

Without looking at Anastasia, he snorted lightly as she corrected him. She was indeed not a sugar cup, those were sweet. “I’m sorry. Did I give you an inkling that I cared?” His deep voice rumbled with a hum, finally sparing her a glance down the fence to see her annoyed and defiant glare. It was cute. Looking away from the molly though, he gave her a dismissive wave of his tail while his yellow and green gaze was slowly roaming the different houses. None of these looked red, which bothered the hell out of him. Had it really been that long since he had last seen Eddie’s house? Nostrils flared to release a short irritated huff, before the rocking of the fence alerted him to Anastasia’s sudden appearance. Eyes rounding on the molly, he looked at her with a bored expression, eyes squinted as if he hadn’t heard her. She wanted to talk about rude? Here she was exclaiming that he appeared to look like Grizzly’s grandfather, when he was younger!

Nostrils flared slightly, taking the hit and tilting his head to watch as she suddenly leaped down.  Honestly a good smack to her head would’ve made her forget what kibbles were, but he chose not to resort to violence, someway or another. Taking in a deep breath, he had to momentarily push the thought of grey hairs out of his mind. “Must be unfortunate to be color blind.” He couldn’t help the growl, sending her a dark glare. Although he quickly laughed. “Neighborhood watch, eh?” He hummed, quickly doubting she could fend him off herself. “Well I ain’t too impressed with the nominees.” Bear jabbed, giving her a smirk. Ears perked up as she offered him help, which quickly bruised his ego as he made a pinched expression. “Mmm.” He mumbled under his breath, wanting to refuse her offer. He would find it… right?

Without saying another word he took there more steps forward before standing up on his hind legs. Almost appeared like an oversized raccoon looking for its next meal. Turning his chin this way and that, he couldn’t manage to see a red house, nor anything that looked vaguely familiar. Grumbling under his breath, he lowered back down on the fence and begrudgingly turned to gaze upon Anastasia. “I’m looking for a big red house.” He sighed, his tail lashing. “There’s a service tonight in remembrance of an old friend. Eddie?” Bear suggested, curious to know if she did know the way.

Missa
    Participant

Anastasia
    House Cat

Ana let out a small huff as the silver and white tabby looked up at him with an unimpressed look on her face, what a rude tom. However, he was still nice to look at. She watched him for a moment before her dark blue eyes narrowed slightly as the tip of her tail flicked back and forth, this mountain cat was certainly a character. The molly watched as he padded along the fence and let out a small sigh and shook her head “It would be nice to at least get a name from you, I’m not going to be calling you Grizzly’s Grandpa this whole time.” Ana teased him with a smirk, seeing as the comment somewhat got to him. If she was being honest, Ana was quite curious to know why the brown mountain cat was wandering around.. He certainly was a long way from home, was he looking for someone or was lost? The molly opened her mouth for a moment but refrained from asking as he was quite a moody tom.

However, a scowl appeared on her face when implying that there were probably better neighborhood watch cats than her around. Ana lifted her head proudly and glared at him “I know many fighting moves that can take you down quite easily!” The silver and white tabby said with pride. If she was being honest, Ana knew that she wouldn’t be able to take him in a fight. But she was always told from her crazy neighbor Steve that she must not her opponents see that she was doubting herself. Ana watched him looking around and she released a small snort, and shook her head “At least I have better eye sight than you! What are you even looking for?” She said, a frown appeared on her lips when looking up at him. Her eyebrows furrowed for a moment when seeing him going on his hind legs to look around the neighborhood and a small giggle escaped from her “You look like a Raccoon, please be careful and don’t fall off the fence.” Ana told him gently as the molly didn’t want him to get injured.

However the smile that was forming on her face had disappeared at the mention of Eddie, and Ana was quiet for a moment. So this mountain cat knew Eddie too. Letting out a small sigh, the silver and white tabby’s tail pointed towards the opposite direction “You’re going the wrong way, it’s this way.” Ana said softly, beckoning her head for him to come join her on the ground. She watched as Bear leaped down from the fence and the molly looked up at the massive tom for a moment and turned around to pad towards the direction of Eddie’s house “Come, I was going there anyways.. How do you know Eddie?” Ana questioned as the two began to make their way to the service.

Feared
    Participant

ʕ••ʔ Bear ʕ••ʔ

Anastasia was a very beautiful she-cat, but she was also very noisy. Perhaps it was just because he was perched upon her fence, he couldn’t help but throw her a bland stare as she looked up at him. So she wanted to know his name? Chin tilted for a moment as he contemplated on telling this molly, wondering just how funny it would be. She knew his bossy cousin, Grizzly. “My name?” He hummed, looking down at her while letting out a thoughtful rumble. Pupils narrowed as she called him Grizzly’s grandpa, nose wrinkling faintly for a moment before he decided to simply grin. “The name is Bear.” He answered honestly, although it was funny the two cousins had been named similarly, their names should’ve been swapped. “Although my cousin is more of a teddy bear and I’m more of the Grizzly.” Bear snickered, turning his chin away to look behind him. Maybe he was going the wrong way?

Bear couldn’t help but look down at Anastasia as she seemed to imply that she knew moves that could take him down. He gave her a doubtful expression but he wouldn’t press her about it, perhaps if he dropped the subject all together, she would too. “Well then moss neighborhood watch. What’s your name?” He questioned, tail tip twitching. When she called him a raccoon though, he couldn’t help but laugh as well. Never before had he been compared to one of those pests, but he supposed they were just as prickly as he was. “You should see my niece, her coloring reminds everyone of a Raccoon.” He thought out loud, but then again her name was literally Raccoon. Grizzly had little imagination.

The mood suddenly changed when he mentioned Eddie, noticing her tense position before she beckoned him down from the fence. Head tilting, he lowered himself into a crouch position, front paws sliding down the wooden frame as he jumped down. His tall and muscular frame hitting the ground with a thud as he walked up to her. She was a lot smaller than he had previously thought. “Been a while since I’ve been here. All I knew was the house was red.” He laughed, tail curled up against his back as he followed the molly. Lips pressed together as she questioned him, causing his yellow and green eyes to move towards her before he shrugged. “Well you already know Grizzly, so you know what Mountain Cats stand for. Eddie and his humans were always kind enough to take in strays and the forgotten to give a home.” Bear shrugged.

Truthfully when Bear had still been handing out his duties, Eddie was his main informant and friend. “He’s helped me out more than once, he was a good soul.” Bear commented quietly, walking after the she-cat. He didn’t have to wonder how she knew Eddie, he was a friendly character that couldn’t stay out of anyone’s business. “I’m actually surprised I haven’t scented Grizzly either.” Bear commented out loud, his eyes slowly roaming the yards and fences, looking for the massive blonde. He couldn’t afford a run in with his cousin, not right now.

Missa
    Participant

Anastasia
    House Cat

The silver and white tabby had looked up at Bear with a grin on her face, the mountain cat was surely interesting. It was rare for someone like Bear to visit this part of town as it was mostly known for being peaceful and quiet. Call her nosey of course, she just wanted to see the action that happened around her and the other neighborhood cats. It was also quite amusing how she could get under his skin quickly but also how he would get under hers. The big mountain cat was really the opposite of his cousin. Narrowing her dark blue eyes playfully, she nodded “Yes, your name.. It would be quite rude for me to not know your name if we were to walk to the service together.” Ana pointed out, with an eyebrow arched while looking at him. Bear, what an interesting name. Although Grizzly would have fit him more, they should seriously consider swapping names in the future “I don’t know, you seem like a good cuddler so maybe you’ll end up living up to your name eventually in life.”

Had she just flirted with him? Ana didn’t realize what she had said until it came out of her mouth. The young house cat had looked away instead and towards the direction of Eddie’s house “Come on, let’s get going.” Ana said, and poked the mountain cat to start moving once more. He wouldn’t flirt back with her anyways, Bear was probably more interested in leaving her and going to his own space when  they arrived at the service. Looking at his direction, she scrunched her nose at him playfully “The Cuddly Bear wants to know my name? I’m so honored.” She teased him before nodding at him as she pretended to curtsy him and let out a laugh before shaking her head in amusement “My name is Anastasia, but you can call me Ana.” She said, before tilting her head at him. So many family members, with traditional names!  Was there a Wolf? Deer? 

Listening to his words, she knew about Grizzly and the Mountain cats’ way.. As she experienced it first hand “Really? We would have met ages ago then.” Ana laughed softly as she smiled up at him and poked his side with her tail as they padded and the red house came into a view. It was like a wave of emotions overcame her suddenly as she thought about the many memories that were in this house “Grizzly actually brought me here when my old humans dropped me off, I stayed with Eddie until my new humans adopted me.” Ana explained to him, remembering the tom cat and how well Eddie had treated her.. Like family. Letting out a small sigh, the silver tabby looked up at the fence and bit her lower lip “He was a great soul, you never find those now and days.” The molly said before looking at the mountain cat, her eyebrows furrowed

“I actually saw him about a week ago, he was with a female and they were walking the streets together.. I think he was on a date.” Ana mentioned, remembering seeing the blonde mountain cat with a black and gray Maine Coon pressed against his side. The silver tabby had watched from the window, but Grizzly’s lady seemed very much in love with him as she was rubbing her cheek against him “She looked a bit crazy, could have clinged on to him if she was given the opportunity.” The molly narrowed her eyes in amusement. How did Grizzly get stuck with a crazy female? Who knows, typical Grizzly.

Feared
    Participant

ʕ••ʔ Bear ʕ••ʔ

He couldn’t help but scrunch up his nose as she commented upon his name, a cuddlier? Turning his chin in order to give her a side ways glance before he snorted. “How dare you.” He hummed, long pointed ears twitching. Of course he wasn’t surprised by her reaction, in truth, the cousins names should’ve been swapped after their personalities settled. However, he kind of liked the confused looks he would get. “Although I suppose a molly here and there to cuddle with wouldn’t be so bad.” He gloated, trying to get a reaction from her as he followed her lead. Was this flirting? He was absolutely sure it wasn’t.

Bear snorted and bared his teeth as she called him the cuddly bear, the fur along his back bristling slightly. “Simple manners is all it is.” He grumbled, no he couldn’t flirt with her, she was too infuriating. Wiggling his nose slightly, he stared at her as she spoke the odd name; squinting his eyes in thought. How did these humans come up with these names? However, he simply shrugged his broad shoulders, long fur ruffling. “That’s a mouthful.” He commented. Mountain cats kept to simple names that resembled nature, Clan cats seemed to do something similar just more extreme. “Ana.” He chose to have some manners, grunting. “Well come on then. We don’t have all day.” Bear commented on her slow walk.

She picked up the pace and even had the courage to poke his side, causing him to glance her way. No wonder she knew Grizzly, that Tom was always working was too damn hard. “Simple. Grizzly works harder than most. Maybe I wasn’t even with the group at that point.” He muttered as well, he didn’t remember hearing about a jabber mouth that gotten lost recently. Upon spotting the red house, his ears perked up as he picked up his own pace, his heart sinking with dread. Bear listened to her story, although it was the same as most of the cats here. “Yeah.. Eddie was a great Tom. He had a heart made of gold, his humans didn’t care to nurse the cats we brought. Finding them a home.” He shrugged. “Made our lives easier.” Bear commented. Not that he really cared for the job anymore.

He was brought out of his thoughts as Ana explained that she had noticed Grizzly about a week ago with another molly, causing him to arch an eyebrow and scrunch up his nose. “Oh goddess. I wonder how he managed that one. Cupid could stab him and Grizzly still wouldn’t notice attraction.” Although from the sounds of it, the molly was clingy. No way that Grizzly wouldn’t have noticed. “Maybe he’s having fun.” He shrugged with a short laugh, maybe his cousin was taking on a new mate? Clearing his throat, he could see a few cats slinking through the wooden fence in the back. “I guess that’s our party.” He hummed softly, trotting after the disappearing cats. Although the hole to slink through was too small for him, he crouched down as he jumped on top of the fence and landed with a thud on the other side.

A few felines were startled with his sudden appearance, a golden she-cat hissing while a tabby and white marked little Tom blinked in surprise. “Bear?” He gasped, blue eyes widening as he quickly stepped down from the steps of the back porch. “Marlo.” Bear smiled as he towered over the young Tom as the cat seemed to fling himself against Bears barrel chest. “I didn’t know if you would come.” He huffed, stepping back before he noticed Bear’s companion. “Hey Ana.” Marlo smiled before looking up at Bear. “Grizzly was here earlier and looking for you.” Marlo commented, while Bear slowly ran his tongue over his teeth and grinned. “You didn’t see me.” He hummed while stepping towards the old collar and picture of Eddie and Marlo.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Territory First Impressions (Bear/Anastasia)