Finally Healed (Vine&Storm) [CLOSED]

Forums RiverClam RiverClan Territory Finally Healed (Vine&Storm) [CLOSED]

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Wolfstar
    Participant

The sun’s rays glared against the snow-covered ground, blinding Vinepaw’s sage-green eyes and forcing her to blink and turn her head. The powdery substance felt good beneath her paw pads, cooling down the almost-healed scars from the battle with ThunderClan. Despite being leafbare, the little heat the sun actually provided warmed her long coat. Vinepaw stuck out like a thorn with her mottled gray fur, swerving behind the trees and bushes to get to the water banks. She continued moving her way towards the river, not caring that she could easily be seen. Fishing didn’t require being stealthy until you struck.

The apprentice stopped as soon as the river came into view, her ears swiveling forward to listen to the light trickle of the water flowing around rocks and pebbles. A few reeds stood tall in the center of the stream, pointing straight up towards the sky. Vinepaw stood there for awhile, soaking in the scene before her and thinking about her first battle. Darkberry had been a very worthy opponent, wounding her badly enough to stop her training for a few sunrises, spending unwanted time with Hickoryroot and other injured warriors. The ThunderClanner had bitten her shoulder blade with force, striking a nerve that bothered Vinepaw if she slept on it wrong. At least that wound could be covered. The one along her face wasn’t so easy to hide, running from the top of her right eyebrow to the left side of her chin. It was still pink and no hair had grown long enough to attempt at covering it. Hickoryroot had done his best to try and make the scar look less noticeable, but Vinepaw had seen in her reflection that it wasn’t enough.

Oh well. Looks don’t matter. Being the strongest and best warrior is all that matters to me. And that was true. Vinepaw was skilled and cared to be little else. The she-cat pressed forward, her toned muscles bunching as she made her way to the side of the river. She looked down and scanned the water, hoping to see the blurry shapes of fish swimming with the current.

Feared
    Participant

Stormstride ~ RiverClan Warrior

A long sigh escaped from the pale lips of the feline was he rested within the willow tree, laying between the creases of two crooked branches, he could really only rest near the base of the trunk as the branches were strong enough to only hold his weight there. A large paw was idly flicking the long and bare stem like branches of the weeping willow, his toes gently grazing the branches as they shifted in the breeze. Calm. Something he had been seeking since his tumble in the battle of RiverClan and ThunderClan, his pale yellow and green muddled eyes flickering with thought as he thought back to the strange ginger she-cat that he had fought. Really he had merely thumbed her around, she wasn’t very adequate on her fighting techniques and honestly he hadn’t been in the mind set to truly hurt her regardless. Dreamfeather had appeared confused and lost within the battle, throwing her around had simply been for sport. Slowly a smirk rose along his lips for a brief moment, catching himself before he allowed his mind to dwell in the mindset of his mother, Blankstone. He was not heartless nor emotionless, but merely refused to show either at given times.

A flash of greys caught his attention as a feline marched right under the willow, the crunch of the snow barely noticeable with the size and weight of the she-cat. Chin dipping down as he peered through the thin branches for his eyes to land upon the long furred pelt of Vinepaw as she made her way down towards the river bend. He arched an eyebrow as she didn’t seem to realize that he was there, which only seemed to improve his amusement. Although the tree he rested within was a pale brown, he could see how his brown and white splotched pelt could easily be camouflaged. He recalled that Vinepaw was most likely the worst injured out of the RiverClan and ThunderClan battle, recovering from her wounds had been a slow progress but she had bounced back with grace. Stormstride admired that. Although, he found it amusing how she nursed her healing shoulder, her walking stance a bit off balance from her tender walk, but her green eyes appeared to be solid and bright as she was determined to catch a fish!

Oh, the feeling of being young and naive was tingling the back of his mind with memory. Vinepaw couldn’t see how dark and treacherous the world really was, even the small moments of light and joy were brief. Depression was his best friend to be frank, but he wore his armor well to hide his disgust and annoyance with her innocence, silently wishing he could take it away from her and wear it as his own. Grunting faintly, he re-adjusted his laying position, propping his shoulder up against the trunk of the tree as he observed her body language and the stance she chose in order to catch a fish, silently noting how close she was to the edge of the bank. If shes not careful, she’ll slip right in. He thought with amusement, suddenly keen on watching her lean forwards, whiskers twitching.

Wolfstar
    Participant

It wasn’t long before a trout came into Vinepaw’s view, its lithe body flexing back and forth to flow with the current, the tail flickering quickly to propel it forward. The brown spots on the fish’s scales blended in with the rocks it swerved around. She watched it carefully, imagining the trail it would soon lead. She scooted closer to the edge of the shore, digging her hind claws in the ground so she could keep her balance. She unsheathed her claws in her right paw, lifting it up in the air to get ready for the attack. However, she made sure the shadow of her arm wouldn’t shade over the trout’s vision, not wanting to scare it away before she would get the chance to strike. Once the trout was in the position she wanted it in, she immediately lashed out, forcing her paw through the water’s surface. Skillfully, she didn’t make a large splash like she was taught, and she scooped the fish from the water, hauling onto the ground beside her. Her green eyes gleamed with triumph and she quickly bit down on her prey’s head, sinking her teeth into its sweet flesh until it ceased to squirm. She released the trout and watched it gasp for its lasting breaths, the gills raising up and down before the light finally left its beady little eyes. Thank you, StarClan, for this life, she prayed, remembering the words Creekfrost had taught her. 

Suddenly feeling as if she was being watched, Vinepaw looked around with her neck fur on end. She scanned the area around her, her eyes stopping at the brown and white splotched pelt of Stormstride laying underneath a willow tree. No wonder she hadn’t seen him. The lacy blue branches of the tree waved softly in the wind, blocking him from her view. However, she silently reprimanded herself for not scenting the area out before settling down. Maybe her time in the medicine den had relaxed her too much. “Hi,” she meowed. “Sorry, I didn’t see you there.” Might as well say hi. She doubted any fish would be swimming where she had hunted for a while now.

Vinepaw lowered her head and grabbed the trout between her teeth before making her way to the warrior, wincing a little when she stepped too harshly on her left leg. “What..are you doing?” She questioned, dropping the trout at her paws. Was he relaxing? How could he relax after they had just battled with ThunderClan? She knew he had been in the battle as well, but he had hardly any scars or wounds along his pelt. Suddenly remembering her own, she turned her head to hide her facial scare away from him, pretending she was looking at the river next to them.

Feared
    Participant

On one hand he was greatly disappointed when the young she-cat didn’t go tumbling head first into the river, a small snicker tickling the back of his throat as he eyed the young mottled grey molly as she instead dig her hind claws into the moist dirt in order to keep her balance. Smart. He thought ruefully to himself, eyebrows furrowing for a moment before a furry brow found itself arching upright as Vinepine expertly leaned forward and snagged herself a rather lovely trout. Her paw hadn’t made a large splashing indention on the surface of the water and within moments she had dragged the fish onto the bank and quickly made do with its life. Although he couldn’t help himself from physically rolling his eyes when he noticed that her chin was pointed down as she thanked whoever for the meal. What did he expect? Creek-whats-his-fluff was her mentor and he was greatly obsessed with the good graces of StarClan. Oh, great. Another blind follower. Stormstride grumbled to himself, although his pelt did itch with excitement when she finally started to look around.

A grin began to spread along his lips with glee as her eyes locked with his own, chin tilting slightly as he noticed the surprise and shake flicker along her features as she was instantly reprimanding herself. Oh to be young again.. He wailed to himself, of course he was a bit older than Vinepaw, but he found her fascinating. Not that he would tell her. As she spoke, his ears stood upright and leaned forwards as he listened to her greeting and her small excuse to why she hadn’t said hello sooner. “Hey. Don’t worry about it, was kind of the point.” He shrugged, his deep voice rumbling in the back of his throat while he eyed her curiously. She seemed to feel a bit awkward, which caused him to grin, without really knowing as she began to drag the large fish in his direction. She was small but slender built, a slight limp in her step from where she was currently still recovering from her wounds. He knew of them, but didn’t bother with digging for the details. Wounds were trophies and curses from battle.

Nostrils flared as a small snort left his nostrils as she questioned what he was up to, his pale yellow and green muddled eyes shimmering with mischief. “Enjoying the small leaf-bare breeze and the pale rays of the sun to warm my back.” He smiled, the tip of his tail twitching for a moment as he gazed up at her. Of course, he noticed the scar upon her face, wasn’t hard to miss, but it didn’t hinder her facial features a bit. Noting how she adjusted the angle of her face caused him to blink for a moment before he lifted a paw and guided her chin to where she was looking back at him head on. “Don’t ever hide that scar. Wear it with dignity.” Stormstride meowed, giving her a cocky little grin before dropping his paw. “What about you? Hunting, no doubt.” He meowed, eyes landing upon her catch before he looked back up to her face.

Wolfstar
    Participant

The way Stormstride laid there was intriguing to Vinepaw, her eyes scanning his muscular frame and shining coat. He was so relaxed and looked so peaceful she almost felt jealous. Since the day she became an apprentice she was on the go, constantly training and constantly testing herself with Creekfrost forcing her to relax certain days. Resting just wasn’t in her bones, but Stormstride looked like he was born for it. Her attention flickered back to his face, her green eyes making contact with his yellow-green ones. “I can see that. It looks peaceful.” And lazy, she wanted to tease as a joke, but she bit her tongue. Despite his lax personality so far, he was still a warrior and in technically in charge of her. 

Realizing she was showing her scar once again from looking him over, Vinepaw turned her head to stare out at the water beside them. Another breeze blew through the willow tree, waving its branches towards the river. The tall reeds copied it, swaying back and forth before standing straight once the wind cut off. She wondered about leaving the tom alone with his thoughts, but then was surprised at the sudden touch of his paw on her chin, swiveling her head around to face him. His eyes were intent staring into hers, and she immediately got nervous. Wear it with dignity. Dignity? She opened her mouth to question where the dignity was in getting a scar during a battle that didn’t even matter? But before she could ask, he changed the subject, his eyes glinting mischievously. 

Uh. Y-yeah. Hunting.” Vinepaw cleared her throat and shifted her paws, forcing herself to not shield her face from his vision. “It’s my first time hunting since the battle. Hickoryroot wanted me to stay in the medicine den for another day or two, but I can’t stand it anymore. I started going crazy.” She started playing with the fish’s scales as she spoke. “Hickoryroot was kind of getting on my nerves.” Realizing what she just said, she shut her mouth and widened her eyes, staring at Stormstride and hoping he didn’t find offense. The medicine cat was a high rank and deserved her respect. She shouldn’t have said such a thing. “Sorry, I didn’t mean that. Well, I mean, I did mean it, but I shouldn’t have said it. Although, maybe I shouldn’t have meant it.” Her eyebrows furrowed before she let out a nervous chuckle. “I’ve been inside camp too long.

Feared
    Participant

He saw the quirk in her eyes as she commented on him laying under the large willow tree, a small smirk curling at the corner of his lips as he noticed that her eyes were shimmering with her own come back, but she seemed to hesitate. Oh, please say it. Please. Stormstride begged silently, he found great amusement with this young Molly’s facial expressions but he could tell from the adjustment of her stance that she clearly thought better of it. Arching a kitty brow he eyed her curiously for a moment before he gave a simple shrug. “Quite peaceful. Could share it.” He just couldn’t help the grin that spread along his pale lips as he watched Vinepaw curiously. She was the definitely of a good apprentice, following the rules and the words of her elders. Stormstride… not so much. He usually left a storm in his wake. 

Vinepaw had seemed shaken up from him touching her and telling her to embrace her scar. It was beautiful. That scar told the tale of a survivor that would do anything to stay alive, someone that shouldn’t be trifled with. Beautiful. He mused over the word, ears standing upright as he listened to her voice as she spoke, a little hesitantly but he stayed silent. He did look a bit surprised when she commented that Hickoryroot was driving her crazy, but instead of reprimanding her, he laughed. The sound deep and low, eyes closed as he laughed before he dared look at her startled expression. “He can be a bit of a prune, can’t he?” Stormstride snickered as he grinned widely, this she-cat did have some spunky promise. Using a broad paw he pushed her fish towards her, beaming with amusement. “Eat something off this fish before I steal it.” Stormstride sweetly exhaled, but his eyes were bright. 

Wolfstar
    Participant

Vinepaw’s whiskers couldn’t help but twitch with amusement when Stormstride laughed instead of reprimanded her. Her lips turned up into a smile, and a chuckle bubbled from between her lips. Thank StarClan he wasn’t offended! It wasn’t often she said something that could get her in trouble. That was typically done by her sister, Burtnpaw. However, there was something about being in this tom’s presence that relaxed her, and it had come out of her mouth without warning. Vinepaw shrugged with a grin at Stormstride’s comment towards Hickoryroot. Their medicine cat was truly respectable, but it was fun to joke about something. When he urged her to take a bite of her fish, she shook her head. “Creekfrost agreed I could spend the day fishing for the Clan. I don’t think he would approve if I ate my first kill.” Although, the taste of the fish’s blood still danced on her tongue from the killing bite.

I mean…you’re part of the Clan, right? If you want it then you can have it.” She used her paw to nudge the fish towards him. “And maybe I’ll share your piece of prey if I feel like it.” As if on cue, her stomach let out a loud grumble of hunger and her ears flattened against her head with embarrassment. She shouldn’t have skipped her first meal this morning, but her eagerness to get out of camp had won over. Vinepaw lowered herself down into a crouch in front of Stormstride, once again looking him over. “I’m impressed you don’t have very many injuries. You must be very skilled at fighting.” Since the battle, she had been wondering if she was an awful fighter. Was she easy to injure? Were her skills not good enough to defend herself and her Clan? She was at the end of her apprenticeship, yet she still felt like there was so much more she needed to learn. Her self-confidence had dwindled during her stay in the medicine den, that was for sure.

Feared
    Participant

He arched a furry brow for a moment when she began to shake her head, even though her eyes were telling a completely different story. Slowly a smirk was beginning to take form upon his handsome face as she mentioned that Creekfrost wouldn’t be very pleased that she would be taking a few bites out of her very first catch. Annndddd we are back to being proper. He thought idly to himself while he peered up curiously at the she-cat, before he gave a simple shrug. If she wasn’t going to take a bite, then he surely would take a few bites for himself. “Don’t mind if I do, angel.” He grinned as he proclaimed a nickname for the young molly, reaching out with a large paw as he hooked a claw under the gill flap of the fish. Whiskers twitching for a moment before he lowered his chin and used his teeth to nip the skin along the side back, taking a small bite of the fish before his eyes flickered towards her horrified expression as her stomach growled outloud.

Slowly he licked his lips, making a spectacle of the sight as he gave a cheeky grin. “Oh… did you hear something? Sounded a lot like a hungry stomach.” Stormstride pondered, looking up at the young she-cat as he placed a broad paw on the fish and pushed it back towards her paws. “Take a couple of bites before I change my mind.” He snickered playfully, although his pale eyes were kind. Shifting back he leaned back against the tree once more as a slow sigh was released from his lips before he realized that Vinepaw was crouched down, her eyes roaming over his pelt curiously while he arched an eyebrow. “See something you like, Angel?” He questioned while he leaned towards to see why she was eyeing him so closely, but she quickly spoke what she was thinking. “I have plenty of scars from previous battles, although I will admit this battle.. wasn’t the worst I have been in.” He did admit, ThunderClan had been slacking in their battle training with a few warriors and his opponent had not been a very worthy one. “Why do you mention it?” He asked curiously, grinning and leaning forwards.

Wolfstar
    Participant

I was just looking to see if you had any visible scars,” Vinepaw quickly said, defending herself from this seemingly flirtatious tom. He was quite forward, wasn’t he? Her tail lashed as she rolled her green eyes to show her annoyance, although part of it was just pretend. Honestly, she was secretly enjoying the way he spoke to her. When he pushed the trout towards her and demanded she take a couple of bites, she hesitated. She had never eaten prey before taking some back to camp. I told Creekfrost I’ll be fishing all day today…I have to keep my strength up somehow, right? A knot of guilt formed in her belly when she lowered herself and sunk her teeth into its flesh, biting where Stormstride had already gotten rid of the scales. It’s sweet and watery flesh was satisfying, and a purr rumbled in the back of her throat with satisfaction. After two more bites, she pushed the trout back towards him so he would finish it, the guilt slowly ebbing away as her belly no longer rumbled with hunger.

At his question, Vinepaw hesitated to answer. Should she admit her fears to a warrior she didn’t speak much with? After a long sigh, she opened her mouth and explained. “I was the most injured cat in our Clan. My shoulder got messed up and I have scratches on my belly. And you can obviously see the state of my face. Does this mean I’m a horrible fighter? I thought I was pretty skilled in it, but look at me.” She looked down at herself and eyed each visible scar before looking back at him. “There were times during the battle I wanted to turn and run back to camp. I didn’t want Creekfrost, or anyone in our Clan, to be disappointed in me so I stayed, but I feel like if the battle had lasted much longer I might have been permanently injured. So…am I awful?” she questioned, her eyes narrowing into thin slits. She wanted a serious answer from Stormstride, suddenly really wanting his opinion of her. If she wasn’t skilled like she feared, she would beg Creekfrost to not give her a warrior assessment until she was good and ready. Even if Burntpaw became a warrior before her…

Feared
    Participant

He watched her curiously as she rolled her bright green eyes when he flirted with her, he couldn’t help it. Anyone could see just how innocent Vinepaw was, messing with her innocence was honestly just too much fun. “Visible scars… mhm.” He hummed, pupils narrowing in thought as he watched her facial expression for a moment before the tip of his tail twitched. Slowly as she seemed to be convincing herself to take a bite out of the fish, he lifted his paw and parted the long fur along his chest to reveal jagged and ugly raised under the ivory white fur of his chest. “Appearances can be deceiving, Angel. I got this scar two sunrises after I received my Warrior name.” He explained, left ear twitching before he lifted his gaze to peer at the cute molly as she slowly chewed the food within her mouth while listening. Slowly he patted his fur down, hiding his hideous scar once more before he grinned cheekily. “Good thing I’m so fluffy, hides all of my flaws.” He taunted in a teasing tone, while his eyes landed upon the fish that she had pushed back towards him.

“Thank you.” He chirped in a sing song like voice as his paw reached out to bring the fish closer to himself, chin dipping down as he took a bite out of the meat. Sweet and slightly salty juices attacked his mouth as he chewed, eyes lifting as he looked up at Vinepaw as she began to speak, no more like vented. Ears stood upright as he listened to her and ate at the same time, nothing like having a dinner and a show. Slowly his tongue rasped over his pale lips as he noticed that her facial expression had changed, becoming tormented and worried. For whatever reason, he didn’t like the expression, didn’t care for it all and knew it had no place to be upon Vinepaw’s expression. Clearing his throat, Stormstride forced himself to sit up straighter while he pushed the fish over to side, no longer allowing the fish to be in his way. Pushing himself up from his laying position, he leaned towards her and sniffed at the old wounds that  were healing along her shoulder blade. “Honestly..” He leaned back and peered down at her curiously, but his gaze was soft. “I was there at the battle. I may not have seen the whole fight between you and Dark-whatever. But I did see what you did to her, a seasoned warrior that became sloppy and sluggish because of her own wounds.” He explained and watched her, his long fluffy tail swaying behind him. “For your age, you did wonderful. But you do have room for improvement, like anyone else.” Leaning down he gave her small nose a lick and a wink. “So no. Your aren’t bad.” He reassured her before he leaned away from her and flopped back down into his lazy position.

Wolfstar
    Participant

The sight of the horrid scar didn’t scare Vinepaw the least. Instead, she was in awe and her eyes widened as she looked at the jagged lines that dented his skin. The mark was proof of his fighting experience. Scars like that weren’t too common. Usually, it was small claw marks or bites on ears and tails that proved battles and wars with other cats. What kind of animal did that to him? Her yellow eyes were glued to his scar, but he moved his paw away and the fur brushed back into place, hiding it from her view once again. Without speaking, she watched him eat the last bit of the trout, noticing the way he tugged at the flesh and how his tail tip flicked with each bite. After she spoke of her worries and emotional struggles, she had slightly wondered if he would joke around and make fun of how she felt. But he instead leaned in with a thoughtful expression, sniffing at her shoulder wound. The fur along her spine tingled with him being so close, part of her wanting to move away while another wanted to lean in closer. 

At his words regarding Darkberry, she snorted and smirked. “I definitely gave her wounds that would force her to stay in the medicine den for a couple of days too. A good chunk of her ear was bitten off, and I bit her foreleg pretty hard.” Slowly, her confidence was starting to grow back from Stormstride’s assurance. She wasn’t put off by him saying she needed improvement, because she believed there was always room for improvement no matter how seasoned of a warrior you were. At his lick to her nose, she blinked gratefully, ignoring the skip in her heartbeat. As soon as he laid down, and without thinking, she stepped forward and reached a forepaw out, parting the fur at his chest to reveal his scar once more. She touched it softly, looking at the curved lines and the way it dented from his skin. This scar wasn’t horrifying, no. It was beautiful. Vinepaw let out a soft sigh and stepped away, her ear tips warming slightly. “I hope my scar doesn’t heal to where I can’t see it,” she found herself saying. “I would be proud to show it off. Even though it was at a battle that was pretty useless, it still shows I fought for us.” The gray-mottled she-cat nodded her head and sat back down where she was before. “Since you think I have more room for improvement, maybe you can enlighten me and teach me what you believe I can be best at.

Feared
    Participant

He could already see that her confidence was building once more, his encouraging words seem to lighten her worries. She should have felt honored, he didn’t give praise lightly but it also could have been because she was so damn cute that he couldn’t bare to see her at war with herself. He couldn’t help but grin when she spoke about Darkberry, her expression changing to almost that of glee as she felt more at ease with the fact that even though she had been stuck with Hickoryroot for a few days, Darkberry would have been stuck with Peachblossom. He winced at the thought of being stuck with the incredibly small and feisty she-cat. “Yeah, I’m actually positive that she got the worst end of the stick.” He nodded slowly, with a small wrinkle of his nose before he noticed that she was staring at him with a certain light within her vibrant green eyes. Lips parted as he was fixing to ask her what could possibly be going through her mind to create such a look. However, when she suddenly leaned in towards him, small paw pushing away his long white fur as she gazed down at his ugly jagged scar as if she were transfixed.

Pale yellow and green muddled eyes were slowly roaming around her pretty face, his heart had quickened with the soft and tender touch of her toes touching his scar as if it were fragile and would tear apart at the seams. If she kept touching him like that, his heart very well would burst from his chest. Vinepaw appeared calm and collected as she examined his nasty scar, unaware of his beating heart and the quick breathing he now adapted. He was actually at a loss of words, unable to taunt her as she actually tugged at his heart strings. Gulping thickly, he watched silently as she stepped back finally, his scar suddenly feeling cold and empty without her touch. As she spoke about her scar, hoping that the fur didn’t grow over the scar, causing him to smile briefly. “Your scar is already beautiful.” He breathed softly, but Vinepaw didn’t seem to take notice of the situation as she sat back from him and continued the conversation as if they hadn’t just had a tender moment. He cleared his throat and straightened out his posture, his chest aching for her touch once more but he gave a small nod. “Alright.. if you’re up for the challenge.” Stormstride teased, trying to effortlessly fall back into his teasing tone.

Wolfstar
    Participant

One side of Vinepaw’s mouth lifted back into a smirk when he accepted, her tail tip twitching with excitement. “I’m always up for a challenge,” she stated, shrugging her shoulders as if it was no big deal. However, she was itching to get started and learn from the warrior with the large, and attractive, scar. Creekfrost was a great mentor and she loved learning from him, but she didn’t find it wrong to want to learn from someone new. The mottled gray she-cat stood up for a moment, stretching out her strained muscles and trying not to put too much stress on her left shoulder. Another breeze swept over the river and through the willow trees, swaying the light branches towards upstream. One branch so ungraciously tapped her face, tickling her nose and forcing her to sneeze. “Great StarClan,” she muttered, shaking her head to get rid of the itch in her nose. 

Alright, lazy,” she mused, her green eyes gleaming with amusement. “Why don’t you help me catch some fish then? I mean, unless you need more time for your nap?” Without waiting for an answer, her long tail brushed against his face as she padded away from him towards where she had caught the first trout. Despite keeping weight off of her left shoulder, her muscles rippled as she bounded forward, swerving around a growing oak tree. She wanted to work on her fighting technique with Stormstride as soon as possible, but she knew it had to wait till she was fully healed. Being smaller than he was, she needed to be completely able to skillfully take down the white-and-brown warrior. 

Vinepaw sat down where she had been before, wrapping her tail around her body and placing it neatly on her paws. Her eyebrows raised as she looked towards Stormstride. “Well, are you coming?

Feared
    Participant

He grinned faintly for a moment when she muttered that she was ready for a challenge, causing a furry brow to rise for a moment as he gave a firm nod. “Alright. Once that shoulder heals we will begin your… training.” Stormstride grinned, clearly amused as he watched the she-cat. Although when she began to stretch out her body, he found himself staring at the lithe muscles that were flexing and stretching out over her slender body. For one so young, she was well muscled and in great shape, all she lacked was technique. Clearing his throat he looked away from her body, pupils narrowing as he looked past her in order to peer at the river. Usually he didn’t mind looking at a fine she-cat, but he was a little too aware of the young she-cat and that could cause issues when training. He had to press his lips together in order to keep himself from laughing at her sneeze, having seen the willow branch wack her small and cute nose with a force.

Eyes flashed back towards her face as she began to speak, pupils narrowing faintly for a moment as an instant smile began to find its way along his lips as she teased him. “Lazy?” He grunted, an eyebrow arched for a brief moment as he was fixing to reprimand her. However, as her tail flicked along his face as she walked away from him, his voice got lodged within his throat while his heart beat picked up its pace. Either Vinepaw knew how to gain his attention or she had no idea what she was doing, his eyes were hooded slightly for a moment as he found himself leaning into the soft touch of her tail before it disappeared from under his chin. Damn, she-cats. He thought with mild annoyance, but found his gaze was transfixed upon her body as she walked. “Great StarClan…” He muttered quietly under his breath, but he was already pushing himself up from his laying position as she beckoned him.

“I suppose… although I do love my naps.” He drawled out his sentence, seeming bored even though his body was buzzing with being close to Vinepaw. He was a tall tomcat now that he was standing, slightly broad shouldered although they weren’t nearly as noticeable as the tomcats born and bred within ShadowClan and ThunderClan. His fur was long and a dark brownish grey with white patches along his muzzle, throat, chest and toes. He was actually quite muscular underneath all his fur, however it wasn’t as noticeable as Vinepaw’s. “How many techniques do you know for fishing?” He asked as he trotted up beside him, leaning forwards as he peered into the water, mischief brightening his pale gaze.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums RiverClam RiverClan Territory Finally Healed (Vine&Storm) [CLOSED]