echo’s brothers

Forums ShadowClan ShadowClan Find-It echo’s brothers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pheebs
    Participant

GENETICS OF FAMILY: dad (black Eumalin, long hair, solid, carrier of dilute) x mom (cinnamon, tortie, short hair, tabby, dilute) = red, black, blue, or cream toms – Yew is red, Pale is cream, Echo is blue. Of course i took artistic liberties with some designs (mainly Echo) which means I said haha no to some of the genetics 😀

I don’t want to say their brother (my OC) is crazy but… he is a bit strange. echoshine’s personality shifts with his gender, usually, though some days they don’t align and those tend to be slow days for them. Echo is wise for  a young cat but also very childish, he’s extremely dependent on his brothers and needs to learn to grow a spine uwu

Name yewfire

• Yew : referring to yew berries which are red and poisonous, found in Europe
    • Fire : for his passion and ferocity

Age 20 moons

Gender male (pronouns are up to RPer)

Sex (sexual & romantic orientation are up to RPer)

Clan shadow

Rank warrior

Mentor (past mentor is up to RPer)

Apprnetice (past/current apprentice is up to RPer)

Appearance lean muscled red tabby with either pale blue or green eyes (up to RPer)  (i’ll draw references if I know the kitty will have a RPer)

Personality took father and mother’s death a lot harder, picks up the slack when others don’t, stressed out which leads to temper issues, not very close to either brothers but definitely the “alpha” sibling

History born along side brother Palestreak and Echoshine. Parents died 5 moons after they were born due to illness, Pale almost died but ended up surviving. When they became apprentices the siblings drifted apart, Yew’s ambition and drive pulling him away from his siblings, Pale’s vanity and scheming keeping him separate from them, and Echo’s “slipping” causing him to go from happy and friendly to quiet and philosophical.

Skills (skills are up to RPer)

likes/dislikes/habits (likes/dislikes/habits are up to RPer)

Name palestreak

• Pale : referring to his cream pelt
    • Streak : extremely fast

Age 20 moons

Gender male (pronouns are up to RPer)

Sex (sexual & romantic orientation are up to RPer)

Clan shadow

Rank warrior

Mentor (past mentor is up to RPer)

Apprnetice (past/current apprentice is up to RPer)

Appearance shorter and less slim than his brothers and he has their mother’s eyes (up to RPer) (i’ll draw references if I know the kitty will have a RPer)

Personality Pale reeks of confidence that borders on arrogance. He’s a charmer and blessed with a silver tongue but cursed with a jealous streak and is quick to judge. However, Pale can be a lot more sensitive and patient around certain cats, but this is extremely rare. He is terrified of sickness and will have the occasional nightmare that he or a loved one fell ill, coughing up blood like his father and mother had when they were sick.

History born along side brother Yewfire and Echoshine. Parents died 5 moons after they were born due to illness, Pale almost died but ended up surviving. When they became apprentices the siblings drifted apart, Yew’s ambition and drive pulling him away from his siblings, Pale’s vanity and scheming keeping him separate from them, and Echo’s “slipping” causing him to go from happy and friendly to quiet and philosophical.

Skills (skills are up to RPer)

likes/dislikes/habits (likes/dislikes/habits are up to RPer)

Pheebs
    Participant

UPDATE

both brothers have been nabbed. thank you for reading uwu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums ShadowClan ShadowClan Find-It echo’s brothers