dreamers and schemers {antler + peach}

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Territory Winding River dreamers and schemers {antler + peach}

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Peach
    Participant

Thunderclans Peachy Princess 

The stunted apprentices eyes loomed on the felines in the clearing, her clanmates all taking the time to share tongues with one another. From time to time Peachpaw would happily join them but this time she simply walking by them all, waving her fluffy tail in greeting to her friends on her way to exit the camp. Once out in the forest terrain of Thunderclan her soft blue eyes scanned the territory, hoping she wouldn’t have to travel too far on today mission. Her goal not out in plain sight the she cat took to walking towards the Winding River, her intended meeting place. 

The scent of her mission invading her sense the she cat locked into her target following the smells of her Thunderclan comrade. With the tabby-pelted deputy now in sight Peachpaws pace quicken in attempt to catch up with the tom, “Antlercreek” her voice piercing the air around them as she tried to match speeds with him. “Sorry I’m late, I had to clean up before leaving.” The creamy she cat was definitely not fit for the life of a warrior as even trying to catch the deputy she was already ready for a break. 

Peachpaw took note of the toms height against her own, it had been a while since she stood close enough to the deputy to take notice that he was slightly larger than she remembered. Holding her head up high to try and appear bigger than she was Peachpaw decided to speak first on the topic of their intend meeting, “So I guess Hollystar is just going to keep accepting more rouges now.” Was all she said, unsure on how else to bring it up to the tom cat. 

• This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Ribi.
    Ribi
    Participant

By the time he’d ascertained that Peachpaw was the straggler following him, Antlercreek hadn’t remembered still yet what she was there to chat about. He slowed his pace to accommodate for hers, taking note of her smaller-than-usual size, and then she reached him. “Oh, Peachpaw,” Antler meowed, “it’s no trouble. I’m just on my way to sun… somewhere quieter.” He hastily dragged the sentence on, including the reason for avoiding camp. When her maw opened a second time, the tabby deputy had come to a sunny, dry meadow between the trees, and stopped there. Oh! His brain clicked. It had been a hot minute since he and Peach had last spoken about anything meaningful–other than casual small-talk about prey or the weather–and he’d definitely been significantly more frazzled over the last couple sunrises with the chaos in Thunderclan.
    “I apologize, Peachpaw,” he started, “I’d totally forgotten about this meeting… I’m sure you’ve seen it, Thund–” Antlercreek cut himself off to gather his thoughts. “Thunderclan has just been so chaotic lately. I’m running my paws off trying to keep up.” He offered her a friendly smile. “Thanks for tracking me down.” When he’d finally brought himself around to address what she’d actually said, he sighed. Disappointed. “Yes. It’s the way of the clans to be welcoming to outsiders and those in need of help, but I’m afraid some–” he coughed, hinting, “–of them are not, uh, returning the gesture.” It wasn’t a secret that Antlercreek wasn’t accepting of rogues, especially those that were combative. Either they wanted Thunderclan’s help, or they didn’t. Antler knew Kass, especially, wasn’t the former. “I don’t think it’s quite respectful to Starclan, taking a mate like that,” The deputy added, knowing Peach wasn’t going to spread his words across camp like a hot rumor. He briefly wondered if Cherrycloud had received any visions or omens from Starclan warning against the pairing of their leader and the, uh, brash rogue Kass.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Ribi.
    Peach
    Participant

Thunderclans Peachy Princess

A silent thank you was expressed in the form of a quick nod from the apprentice for slowing his pace for her. “The clan is a bit um unorganized at the moment I suppose.” Choosing her words rather carefully, “With all the newer apprentices I sure have my work cut out for me, the come see us for every little scratch~” Her sentence ended with a small giggle, some warriors would go days on end before coming to get a wound looked at while the younger trainees acted like it was the end of the world whenever they shed a trickle of blood.

“Well oh great deputy perhaps I should take your place seeing how easy it was for little ole me to track you.” With the serious topic at hand Peachpaw always found it easier to tease and joke around to keep things from getting too out of hand. Though her blues eyes did glass over for a moment at the mention of Hollystars mate, “I don’t think we should be so friendly to these outsiders, Thunderclan is strong as it is without two timing cats in our ranks. Hollystar is being naive in trusting a rouge enough to allow her into her den without protection. “ Peachpaw had never uttered a negative word towards her leader but it was true, “Not to mention feeding another mouth who isn’t even going out on hunting patrols, She’s been cleared for a while she could easily at least contribute to the clan.” The fluff of a peachy ginger tail lashed furiously behind her, fur scattering around in the process.

Remembering her position the apprentice calmed herself with slow steady breathes, “I guess it’s lucky for you that someone like me is on your side. Thunderclans has apprentices that are ready to strike at your command. Most of them share my concern for allowing more and more rouges to join.” At some point during her long endless rant the trainee found herself in a sitting position, licking her delicate paws before swiping them over her. “Some of them are young and need a few more training sessions but they are as feisty as ever.” Peachpaw was careful enough to leave out names for the time being, if anything went wrong none of the apprentices would be blamed, she also failed to mention the apprentices club, another secret she needed to keep looked away until the right time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Territory Winding River dreamers and schemers {antler + peach}