Skip to toolbar

Character Creation FAQ

Forums Character Creation Create a Cat Character Creation FAQ

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Tyler.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tyler
    Participant
    CREATE A CAT FAQ
    ▸How Many Characters Am I Allowed?◂
    You may have a total of 8 Characters. Keep in mind that you can have as many of those characters that you’d like in each clan, but only two can go on each clan list. (Example: If I had three SkyClan cats, I could only use submit two of them on the Clan List)
    How Realistic Must My Cat Look?◂
    While we wish to maintain a realistic role-play setting, creative patterns and colors are allowed as long as they aren’t too extreme. (Example: My cat can have light purple eyes, but cannot have solid green fur) 
    Is There a Name List To Choose From?◂
    Kugyay does not currently have a list of suggested names. We do ask that you keep names as realistic as possible. (No human-made prefixes, or non-regional prefixes)
    ▸ Can Our Characters Have Accessories?◂
    Kittypets or Loners/Rouges certainly may have collars, earrings, and neckerchiefs. For Clan cats, your cat is able to wear things such as flower crowns or fish scales. Be Realistic! Get Creative!
    ▸ Am I Allowed to Make LGBT+ Characters?◂
    Of Course!
    ▸Can I Start Out as a Kit?◂
    As long as your kit has pre-determined parents, (aka is non-orphaned) than you can start out with a kit as a Main OC.
    APPLICATION FAQ
    ▸Why Do I Need to Make an Application?◂
    Staff-Wise, we use applications to create Clan Lists and follow clan activity. These applications are also extremely beneficial for detailed and descriptive roleplaying. This way all information is stored in one space and you can use other character’s applications for reference. 
    ▸I Have All the Information Needed, Can I Place it in Accepted Applications?◂
    No! Please be extra careful to put unapproved applications in the proper thread. Once read by Moderators and Staff your application will either be gently corrected or moved into the proper thread! (This is also how to make sure your character makes the list!) 
    ▸Can I Edit My Application Once Approved?◂
    Yes! We ask you not to change too much, but you are free to edit, add to, or even erase information.

▸Are Applications Required to Roleplay?◂
    No! We do not ask you for you to have an application ready when you start roleplaying. However, if you want your cat on the clan list this is the only way to do it.
    ▸If My Application uses NPCs Do I need to make Applications for Them?◂
    –No. You don’t need to submit applications for NPCs! Feel free to submit them to Adoptables to find roleplayers for them! 
    ▸Can I / Do I need to Decorate my Application?◂
    You can if you would like, although please keep things legible. If the font is unreadable or the colors are too bright, you will be asked to change it.
    ▸▸▸ Any Application That Stands Unfinished Will Either Be Removed After a Month or The Roleplayer Will Be Contacted!
    • This topic was modified 1 year ago by Tyler.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Character Creation Create a Cat Character Creation FAQ