can i tell you something just between you and me? [Dipper + Blush]

Forums The Tribe of Rising Tides Tribe Camp can i tell you something just between you and me? [Dipper + Blush]

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    June
    Participant

(NOTE: “-” means she’s repeating a sound/letter and “…” means she’s dragging out a sound/letter. Blush has a stutter, not to be mistaken with stammering or stuttering like when a person is nervous)

Blush of Setting Sun’s paw steps were soft and hesitant as she walked into the Mother Cave, settling down towards the edge to view the ocean’s familiar waves. Initially, the pale tabby had intended to look for her sister, but she’d shied away from the decision. Today was just one of Blush’s days where talking was difficult and insecurities clung to every corner of her thoughts.

“St-u-u…-upid stutter,” she snapped, tail lashing and dark green eyes moving to glare at her paws. Glancing up, the trainee wished there were some cat to talk to about this.

“I wonder whe-er-re Dip-per is,” Blush said, rather than asked, as she slowly got to her paws to look for the older tom. Dipper that Hangs Over Branch was a close friend of Lights and had often been someone Blush could turn to as a kit. Lately, she hadn’t been able to talk to him what with his duties and her new role as a trainee but Blush still missed the tom. Unlike with Lights and Blush’s mother, Blush could rant and vent to Dipper and he would just be there to listen without her worrying about his judgement. Blush of Setting Sun could definitely use a nice, stress-relieving conversation with the tom right then…

"I'm very loser." - Jung Hoseok

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Tribe of Rising Tides Tribe Camp can i tell you something just between you and me? [Dipper + Blush]