Are you in? Or are you out? (Breeze and Nectar)

Forums WindClan WindClan Territory Rolling Moors Are you in? Or are you out? (Breeze and Nectar)

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Peach
    Participant

Nectarpaw looked away from the apprentice as her expression dropped, not wanting him to see the disgraceful look plastered across her muzzle. Speaking up once she was finally able to choke out the words, “You’re wrong Breezepaw,  you don’t hear the whispers, feel the looks. You think Windclan would be more accepting to someone outside the clans since your dad wasnt born to Windclan but it seems that it doesnt change anything.” A heavy sigh echoing her words, it was true that alot of Windclan was accepting of the molly, but there were a few who looked down upon her and Lilacpaw, who would whisper loud enough for her to hear them say she doesnt belong. Shaking the upset look from her face, turning back to face Breezepaw, “But Wolfstars different. He made me his apprentice because he has faith in me and I will prove myself to him. I’ll show them all.” Her tail flicked behind her, she had gotten herself all worked up again and was ready to pounce.  

Breezepaw flopping onto his back pulled the dappled molly out of her trace. Confused by his actions Nectarpaw couldnt help but giggle awkwardly at Breezepaws choice in resting positions, “You’re a weird one arent you?” Her kittybrow raised at the black and white tom cat. “I happen to like Startledcrow, he’s reasonable and noble and a great medicine cat.” She stated in a ‘matter of fact’ voice, swatting playfully at his ears. Jumping to her paws, Nectarpaw stood over Breezepaw, a paw on his chest as if she had just defeated a treacherous enemy, “I’m sorry, Nectarpaw? I think you mean Huntress Nectarpaw.” She was done feeling sorry for herself, Breezepaw was right this was her home, she did belong.

Feared
    Participant

Breezepaw ~ WindClan Apprentice

While laying on his back, he listened to the young molly as she whispered. Perhaps he was wrong about certain felines within the Clan, he knew that he couldn’t speak for all of them but he certainly knew that he could speak for his family at least. His chest felt heavy with the thought that she was carrying this burden all alone, green eyes slowly roaming over her facial expression. Nectarpaw was a tough she-cat but in this moment she was choosing to be vulnerable, allowing her true emotions to be plain as day on her face. Those whispers behind her back were painful and all she wanted to do was to fit in. Eyebrows furrowed slightly as he looked away from her face for a brief moment, his tongue clicking against the roof of his mouth in disappointment that it was his very clan that was making her feel this. However, as she mentioned his father, his ears stood upright as he listened to her, finding a small smile was beginning to curve along his dark lips. Wolfstar was a different leader from most, he had a gentle soul. “Yeah… dad can see the good in everyone. He believes in you, which means I believe you.” Breezepaw assured her with a soft smile. If Wolfstar could trust and praise this black and golden dappled she-cat, then he knew for certain that there was something special about her.

His paws were resting against his chest as he looked up at her, green eyes twinkling with amusement. “I suppose I am a little different.” He agreed with her, a slight shrug to his slim shoulders but he didn’t see that as an insult. Different was nice. Lips parted as a light hearted laugh slipped from him as Nectarpaw stood up for Startledcrow, causing him to shake his head slightly as his eyes soon found that of the sky. “He’s alright.” Was all he chose to comment but he was smiling nonetheless, Startledcrow would admire this she-cats spunk. However, he jumped in surprise when Nectarpaw suddenly leaped to her paws, a small paw pressing against his chest as she hovered over him with a smirk. Ears pinned back against his head as he gazed up at her, his gaze surprised before it turned playful as he lifted a paw to gently smack her muzzle. “Oh yes, where did my manners go.” He snickered, leaning up slightly to where his muzzle was close to hers. Huntress Nectarpaw.” He grinned and fell back in a dramatic fashion, chest rising and falling from his laughing. He might’ve been full of jealousy beforehand, but he was glad that Nectarpaw had beaten him, now he was gaining a new friend.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums WindClan WindClan Territory Rolling Moors Are you in? Or are you out? (Breeze and Nectar)