Skip to toolbar

An Omen Sparks (Windclan)

Forums WindClan WindClan Camp An Omen Sparks (Windclan)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Missa
    Participant

Orion
    Windclan’s Favorite Loner

The loner’s dark green eyes opened, it was pitch black where he was. Faint and disoriented whispers surrounded him, but there was no one around the tom. Orion looked down and noticed that he was laying down, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he last remembered saying goodnight to Goldenrose who was a couple of nests ahead of him before falling asleep in his own nest. The large Maine Coon stood up and shook his fur for a moment before looking around. It was like one second those whispers were clear, but only for a temporary amount of time until it became gibberish once more to him. Orion began taking a couple of steps forward, but he stopped when a strong odor overcame his nose and he scrunched up his nose in disgust before moving on. Whatever was happening, it wasn’t good.. Something was wrong, but he couldn’t figure who the whispers belonged to or what was causing the strong odor.. But Orion was always curious, it’s what made him a traveler in the first place.

“Hello?” He called out loud, but no one was answering him. A small sigh escaped him before shaking his head, Orion scanned around the area as he was trying to find a way to get out of this dream since it was just an area full of nothing. The black tom was trying to theorize if this was some sort of message from any spiritual ancestors but he figured that the clans’ leader or medicine cats would be the ones to get some sort of message since they seemed to be more spiritually connected to Starclan. Back in his travelling days, Orion would encounter tribes and colonies that always followed their own ancestors but there was something in common: The leader or some sort of healer was the one that got some sort of message. Another theory came into his head as he remembered Startledcrow, Hailgaze, Timberhawk and Heatherpetal’s many theories about why the wind stopped around the clan but there was something common in those theories: Something was wrong with Starclan. The loner had arrived a few days after the events of the Gathering, and the clan gossip was mostly of this mysterious black liquid that was in the Mooncave, the home of Starclan. There were whispers of a Riverclan apprentice named Cherrypaw who had collapsed and had gone into a coma state, for whatever reason? Unknown. Shadowclan’s leader Smokestar had also slipped and fell as well, causing her to be in some sort of coma state.. The reason? Unknown.

Suddenly something started lighting up the area from above, and Orion’s dark green eyes squinted with how bright it was. Looking up, his mouth parted slightly as the loner looked up and saw a comet that lit up the sky from above. There weren’t any stars present, but the comet glowed a bright red as it streaked across the dark sky. The large tom was memorized with it, he always found beauty within the night sky and the things that came with it.. Orion even learned the constellations at a young age from an elderly kittypet when his father Twilightfoot moved his whole family to the city, he grinned slightly remembering when he annoyed his brothers and sisters with the amount of things he learned from Cheddar. His brows furrowed for a moment when the comet suddenly disappeared from view and something caught his eye as figures moved past him, the faint and disoriented whispers came back as he looked to the left and saw no one was around. But it wasn’t until he stepped forward and looked ahead until his eyes widened slightly and stopped in place.

A small orange tom with green eyes was standing right in front of him, his white paws and tail tip along with of the rest of his body was completely covered in some sort of black liquid. The smell that Orion had caught earlier was strong on the little tom, it was over bearing. The black Maine Coon had figured this was a Starclan cat, as he was putting the pieces together.. So the mysterious black liquid had a devastating effect on the cats from Starclan, it seemed worse than the clans thought as well. Orion and the tom were staring at each other until a name appeared into the black tom’s mind: Sparkpaw. A frown appeared on Orion’s face as the Starclan cat was standing there, one would be scared to see a spirit covered in black liquid and their face twisted in pure agony.. A disturbing feature that Orion found the most spine chilling was the fact that Sparkpaw had black tear stains coming down his eyes. But Orion remained calm, he needed to see what was wrong. Sparkpaw’s mouth opened to say something until he jolted forward in pain, a screech left the apprentice’s lips as he fell over in pain. Orion went towards Sparkpaw and the orange tom tried speaking but it came disoriented and his voice was fading in and out, but suddenly Sparkpaw said through gritted teeth “Find-” But his voice was cut off, the mysterious voices were now surrounding them and it seemed like they were growing louder but nothing clear could be heard.. Orion looked down and saw that the apprentice was no longer there, but there was a faint whisper that spoke into the Maine Coon’s ears “Ghostly Flats.”. Looking around as the whispering became louder, he felt liquid under his paws and Orion looked down and suddenly found himself surrounded by the mysterious black liquid and he frowned for a moment before a yelp escaped his lips as the liquid suddenly wrapped around his paws and yanked him in.

Orion was pacing outside the warriors den, trying to figure out what the dream was. He had quietly sneaked out of the den when he jolted awake, trying not to wake anyone. Looking at the camp entrance for a moment, he was trying to figure if to leave the Windclan camp and figure out what that message meant.. There was something that Sparkpaw needed him to find, and his answer awaited him at the Ghostly Flats. Usually he was able to come and leave anywhere he wanted, Orion didn’t have a home as travelers never had anyone to go home to. But the black tom looked back at the warriors den and his dark green eyes shone in sadness. He couldn’t leave Goldenrose, not without telling her what happened. Orion cared deeply for the rose gold warrior, and their date a couple of days ago was a success. He wouldn’t leave her in the middle of the night and hurt her. Hailgaze had grown to be friends with him too, the dark gray and white tom was actually nice when you got to know him better. Plus he knew that whatever was happening within Starclan, Desertstar and Hailgaze needed to know.. He just didn’t want to be the one to suddenly go to Desertstar’s den and rudely wake her up as he was a guest. Slipping into the warriors’ den, Orion went towards Goldenrose and his nose pressed against her cheek for a moment. He didn’t want to wake her just yet but enjoyed this moment as he breathed in her scent, enjoying being close to her for one of these last few moments that they were gonna have together. He wasn’t ready to leave her but he had to in order to save Windclan.

Orion nudged her softly and he watched as her green eyes opened and he smiled softly before moving towards her shoulder blade and licked it swiftly “I’m sorry to wake you, but I need you outside for a moment.. I just got this weird dream, and it may have to do with that black liquid that’s been going around.” He whispered softly to her before moving towards Hailgaze and he poked the Windclan deputy’s side, the tom could be annoyed at him later.. More important things were happening and he watched as Hailgaze’s scorching amber gaze looked up at him “I need you to get Desertstar, I know she would get some sign from Starclan.. But I believe a spirit just visited me, they were covered in black liquid.” Orion explained to Hailgaze, he knew that he needed to explain to the deputy at least what was happening because everyone would expect Desertstar or Quiethawk to receive this message.. Orion slipped out of the warriors’ den and waited in the middle of the clearing for Desertstar, Hailgaze and Goldenrose to join him. He knew that the three cats would be equally confused, but the black tom was going to do his best to explain this dream before he had to go.

Feared
    Participant

Goldenrose

Warrior of WindClan

&

Hailgaze

Deputy of WindClan

Soft pink nostrils flared every now and then as the feline breathed in slowly, her dreams muddled with different rolling variations. One moment she was catching a rabbit, the next she was riding a cloud that was even shaped like a rabbit! Peaceful dreams that held no meaning whatsoever and would more than likely never be remembered. Goldenrose was blissfully unaware of the nightmare that Orion was being put through, her chin was tucked down towards her chest and her forepaw was lightly draped over her muzzle. Normally she preferred to sleep outside but with the light rain that had snuck in on them late last night, everyone had hastily moved back inside of the den.

She was unaware of the way Orion was feeling torn between leaving for his quest and abandoning her, she was unaware of how the breeze was tugging at everyone’s dreams for them to realize the bigger picture. StarClan had managed to connect with at least one of them to share a desperate message, and it was with a feline who was unfamiliar with their gods. Their ancestors. She was also unaware of how Orion now stood over her, gazing down at her with a sadness that she did not yet share. Although a soft noise of complain did leave her throat as she felt someone nudging her cheek, shifting her head slightly and dropping her paw before Orion’s voice met her ears. Brows furrowed with faint confusion until she realized that the feline waking her was Orion, her throat vibrating in a soft purr. “Wait… wha?” Goldenrose murmured softly in a sleepy voice, her brain was barely able to function but he was moving quickly and speaking a mile a minute. Blinking in confusion, she really only heard bits and pieces. “Oh no…” Goldenrose muttered as her sleepy gaze followed Orion’s dark pelt as he elegantly made way towards Hailgaze’s nest.

Frowning, Goldenrose eyed her boyfriend for a moment before she slowly stood up and shook out her pelt. Rose gold and white dappled fur messy and ruffled but she didn’t care, the moon was still up and so therefore she shouldn’t be. Finally making her way outside, she settled herself down near the fresh-kill pile right as Hailgaze’s tall and broad figure slipped from the warriors den. Her deputy appeared less than amused, the corner of his lip lifted in a scowl but he didn’t say anything as his ambers eyes landed upon her. Slowly her eyes shifted towards Orion who quickly followed suit, although he slowed his pace as Hailgaze waltzed towards the leaders den. Apparently Desertstar was needed? But then why was she? “Orion what’s going on?” Goldenrose asked in a soft voice but she couldn’t help the small flutter of unease in her stomach. Was he leaving?

Hailgaze on the other hand was less than amused, he had been in a deep sleep. Nothing was gonna ruse this tomcat into waking. Nothing except Orion. As soon as the real world was beginning to slip into his consciousness, lips lifted in a scowl as a small warning growl rumbled in his chest. “You better be dying.” Hailgaze warned as one amber eye had opened in order to gaze at the blurry form of Orion, his gaze still thick with sleep. However, as a Orion began to explain just why he had taken the chance to wake Hailgaze, his pupil narrowed slowly while the other eyes finally opened. Bones popped and cracked as the older cat shuffled in his nest to where he was now sitting upright, dark grey nostrils flaring as he took in the scent of his warriors. Stinky brats. “Well then. You better tell these damn spirits that I need sleep.” Hailgaze warned before he finally stood up, his patience already thin as he brushed past Orion. Not enough to knock him down or even push him into someone, but it was definitely a warning of his mood. “I shall fetch our darling leader.” Hailgaze agreed.

Upon existing the den, his gaze landed upon the sleepy and confused face of Goldenrose. He knew exactly what that meant, but did Goldenrose? Releasing a soft snort, he didn’t bother greeting her as he turned in the direction of the leaders den. If he was awake then Desertstar needed to be awake. Climbing the small incline to the den, he grunted at the warrior standing watch to step out of the way as he marched into the pitch black tunnel. Pupils widened in order to take in the shadows around him, only when the tunnel opened up into a den did he notice the numerous silhouettes of bodies in the den. Using his nose he carefully walked over towards the mass of bodies, not daring exactly who he jabbed. Reaching out a paw, he roughly jabbed at Quiethawk’s side, watching until he saw the annoyed orange eyes before he smirked. “I need your lady.” Hailgaze explained with little emotion, ignoring the way Quiethawk was glaring. Instead the smaller tomcat shifted to where he carefully woke Desertstar from her slumber.

Hailgaze knew that she was mother now and the kits were curled up against her stomach, but she was also the leader of the clan and the clan came first before all. As Desertstar awoke and found him, he lifted an eyebrow while using his muzzle to point towards the exit of then. “Orion would like to speak with us. He’s received a dream from StarClan.” Hailgaze explained briefly, his chin tilted as he watched the she-cat carefully untangle herself from her nest. Allowing Desertstar to walk out of her den first in order to follow after Orion, he walked carefully and quietly behind her before they finally broke free of the den. “I don’t know much but all I know is that a cat he believes is from StarClan visited him covered in the black liquid. The same liquid that Heatherpetal, Timberhawk, Hazelwing and Nightfire found on their patrol near the lake bank.” Hailgaze informed his leader before they reached Orion, at least now she was up to speed where he was. Which was close to being clueless.

Shy
    Participant

Desertstar
    Leader of Windclan

Desertstar’s ears switched at the sound of pawsteps entering her den. Curious to see who it was, her eyes fluttered open to see her deputy’s face filling her vision, which surprised her. Orion? Desertstar narrowed her eyes at him, a flicker of surprise behind her golden gaze. Of all the cats she’d expected to receive a message from Starclan, it certainly hadn’t been Orion. In fact, the loner hadn’t even crossed her mind. Why would Starclan share a message with a cat that wasn’t even a part of their clan? “I see,” she responded quietly. Slowly, she got to her paws, careful not to wake her sleeping kits. It was hard enough getting them to go to bed in the first place. Licking the top of Eveningstorm’s head as he slept, she turned to Quiethawk. “Keep them warm for me,” she asked, touching her nose with Quiethawk’s shoulder before allowing Hailgaze to take the lead.

Gracefully, she bounded across the clearing, her feet softly hitting the ground below as she followed him to where Orion was. Sitting down in front of the loner, she curled her tail around her paws. Though the days were still as hot as ever, the nights were admittedly starting to get chilly. “Greetings, Orion,” she addressed him by name, her tone formal. Even if she doubted his credibility, as it was her duty as clan leader to be wary, she still wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. From what she knew of him during his stay in Windclan, Orion didn’t strike her as dishonest. Still, she would be careful. “Do tell me about your dream,” she quietly urged him.

Missa
    Participant

Orion
    Windclan’s favorite Loner 

The black tom watched for a moment when Hailgaze went into Desertstar’s den to watch her, his dark green eyes looked over at Goldenrose with almost a sad smile on his face “I’ll explain, just waiting for those two to come back.” He said softly to her, sending a small smile to her. It pained him that he was gonna have to leave her, and he didn’t know when he was coming back. All Orion wanted to do was get up and embrace her, to enjoy his last few moments with just her.. But Orion had a job that needed to be done, he wasn’t quite sure why Starclan came to him out of all the cats in Windclan but this was Goldenrose and so many others’ home. He wasn’t going to let a bunch of living cats die and wanted to stop the suffering that the Starclan cats were going through, it was a duty that he was going to have to face.. Possibly alone. Orion looked up and closed his eyes for a moment as the breeze hit his pelt, causing his long fur to flow slightly and he released a small sigh. The Maine Coon’s ears flicked when he heard two sets of pawsteps coming towards him and Orion’s dark eyes opened for a moment as he heard Desertstar greeting him formally. The loner nodded in greetings as he looked at her with a calm expression, she and Hailgaze had every right to be hesitant with him within this matter as he wasn’t born into the clans and would probably be the last cat to receive some sort of sign from Starclan.

Orion watched carefully as Hailgaze and Desertstar sat in front of him, his tail flicked for a moment as he was thinking of his words before he spoke with a calm voice “I was in a pitch black area, and there were many whispers around me.. You couldn’t really hear them as it was disoriented and too many of them speaking at once.” Orion began, figuring to start from there. He could tell from that part the Starclan cats were all speaking, possibly trying to ask for some sort of help or explain what was happening to them. Orion released a small sigh and shook his head and rolled his shoulders slightly “There was a comet flying over me, it was red. I wanted to chase after it but it suddenly disappeared, but it left a glowing effect around the area that I was in and..” He quietly said, trying to figure out why the comet was in the dream. Maybe it was some sort of sign that many other spiritual ancestors were suffering from the same thing? No.. He didn’t know all the locations of the spiritual places, some were so well hidden that it took gaining the trust of a leader or healer to show him locations back then.

“This little ginger tom, white paws and tail tip suddenly was in front of me.. Covered in that black liquid, he told me that his name was Sparkpaw.” Orion said as he looked over at Goldenrose, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion when he saw the facial expressions of all three of them.. Mostly he saw the color draining from Hailgaze’s face when Sparkpaw’s name was mentioned, was this a cat that was important to him? The black tom wanted to question if they knew the little tom, Sparkpaw did have an apprentice name after all so he did belong in the clans.. Little did he knew was that the ginger tom was part of Windclan, and was actually Hailgaze’s former apprentice. It seemed like a shock for them, so he allowed the three clan cats to have a moment to collect their thoughts but he didn’t have much time as he was apparently needed to find some kind of object at Ghostly Flats. Clearing his throat to gain their attention once more, Orion had to speak very carefully about his next words about the Starclan cat’s condition as he didn’t want to upset anyone further “Sparkpaw didn’t have enough strength to fully talk to me, but he told me that I needed to find something.. He couldn’t finish the rest of the message as he only said ‘find’ before he disappeared but whispered ‘Ghostly Flats.’ to me before the black liquid pulled me under.” He explained to them, not going into detail about how the little tom was actually in extreme amounts of pain and the black liquid was coming down his eyes.. Orion wasn’t going to let Sparkpaw’s clanmates know the true suffering the spirit was facing.

Orion looked over at Goldenrose for a moment, and he bit the inside of his cheek for a moment as he spoke quietly “I think Sparkpaw wants me to go over to Ghostly Flats and find something, I don’t know what it is.. Or how long it will take.” He said looking at Hailgaze and Desertstar, he knew that this task was probably meant for him. Orion was a traveler, he knew many places and he had very good survival instincts that would help him find whatever Starclan needed.. Orion just needed to tell them his reason for having to take this trip, he didn’t want Goldenrose to think that he was leaving temporary because he wanted to.. But because he has to. Looking at the three of them, he waited for their thoughts on the matter.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Missa.
    Feared
    Participant

Goldenrose

Warrior of WindClan

&

Hailgaze

Deputy of WindClan

She was eyeing Orion uneasily as he assured her that he would let her know what was going on once Desertstar and Hailgaze had returned. Was she allowed to know? When she had been Wolfstar’s mate, she knew almost everything that was going on within the clan. But now she had taken a step back, she was no longer the mate of the leader to help keep the peace. She was one of their humble warriors. “Okay.” Goldenrose nodded softly, chewing on the inside of her cheek before her green eyes flickered towards Desertstar and Hailgaze, the two cats watching Orion cautiously. Silently she was wondering the same thing, if StarClan had really visited a cat that was not of their clan. Why not visit Desertstar or Quiethawk? Perhaps even Startledcrow? She knew he was still strong in the ways in StarClan despite his sight.

Hailgaze on the other hand was skeptical, but he wasn’t ruling it out. He had never had a dream from StarClan, what was to say that Orion could not? Slowly he settled himself down beside Desertstar, keeping his thoughts to himself for now. Orion’s dream was quite disturbing, his brows furrowed faintly for a moment as he could only imagine the dream. Pit black with a constant whisper floating around your ear like an annoying fly. StarClan usually wasn’t so dark with their visions but yet again, he was keeping an open mind. Orion seemed troubled as he relived the dream, his dark eyes wild with recall. For the most part, Hailgaze’s expression was unreadable, listening closely as he tried to decipher if the dream had been sent by StarClan or if it was the effect of a rotten rabbit.

Although the mention of the comet did seem strange to him, mentally trying to picture the image as he slowly curled his feathery tail around his broad forepaws. How odd. What could the comet be trying to express? Starclan’s rage? Or Starclan’s way of trying to reach out for.. help? Hailgaze still found it odd but he did not know the ways of StarClan, they were mysterious. Ears perked up as Orion went on to describe a feline within his dream, but all it did was knock the breath out of Hailgaze. His heart fluttered down to the pit of his stomach with dread, his brows furrowed and his eyes dropping down to the ground. Sparkpaw. That couldn’t have been a coincidence could it? The description matched exactly with his young, missing apprentice. Sparkpaw had been his apprentice before Vulturepaw, and was the only apprentice he had ever lost. Some part of him had hoped that Sparkpaw had simply found a better opportunity and left to be a kitty pet, but to hear that his apprentice was dead… it was an awful feeling.

Goldenrose frowned as she immediately looked towards Hailgaze to see his gutted expression. Grief, anger, and confusion muddled his handsome face at the news of Sparkpaw. Even she was shocked to hear the young apprentice was now with StarClan, but she held her tongue and looked back at Orion, giving Hailgaze the moment to compose himself. She didn’t know what to make of this dream, but from the sound of it… Sparkpaw wasn’t doing well. Hailgaze felt disgusted that his apprentice had been covered in black liquid, the very same liquid that was covering the pebbles along the lake front. StarClan was even being affected by this? As Orion cleared his throat, the Tom lifted his chin and his distressed amber gaze landed upon the black tomcat, listening intently. Hearing that Sparkpaw had been weak bothered him, but he wasn’t surprised. Cats here that were behind affected by the mysterious, foul smelling liquid were weakened. “Well… that’s disturbing to hear.” Hailgaze mumbled, his deep voice soft and quiet so he didn’t interrupt Desertstar.

Usually he was able to keep his composure, but right now he was a little shocked. Although he was surprised to hear ‘Ghostly Flats’ spoken from Orion, he was unsure if the loner even knew about the gathering place in the first place. “The gathering place?” Hailgaze questioned, his amber eyes flickering towards Desertstar. What did his leader think of all this? Just by looking at Orion, he knew the black tomcat was sold on the fact StarClan had beckoned him to the gathering place. What for.. he didn’t know.

Goldenrose on the other was trying not to gnaw on her lower lip, she knew exactly what was coming and her heart wasn’t ready for it. StarClan had called him away from the clan, who was she to beg him to stay? Wolfstar was often led on dangerous quests led before him by StarClan… perhaps she should trust her ancestors. But another part of her was torn to keep the Tom close to her. Trying not to express her emotions so clearly. Slowly her bright green eyes flickered towards Hailgaze, avoiding Orion’s gaze as he looked towards her. She knew she would beg him to stay the moment their eyes met, instead she was watching her deputies eyes. He was thoughtful, putting the pieces together before he would look to Desertstar, supporting her if she needed him. She couldn’t help but think that he looked so much like his father.

Hailgaze was silent for a moment, allowing Desertstar to question Orion before he hummed. “When the comet was passing over, you mentioned that it momentarily highlighted your surroundings. Do you recall what the surroundings were?” He questioned, while Goldenrose looked at him in a confused manner. To her the two visions almost seemed separate. “Perhaps StarClan is wanting you to chase that light. The Ghostly Flats is a sacred place for our ancestors.” Hailgaze suggested, his gaze boring into Orion while Goldenrose shifted uncomfortably.

Shy
    Participant

Desertstar
    Leader of Windclan

As the loner explained his dream to them, she stared at him for a long while, scrutinizing his every move and every word. There was a slight twitch at the corner of her eye, betraying some discomfort at hearing the missing apprentice’s name. ‘Sparkpaw?’ she thought with a grimace, her curiosity piqued. If Sparkpaw was speaking to Orion through dreams in representation of Starclan, that didn’t bode well for the apprentice.

Discomfort gave way to surprise when Orion mentioned the gathering place by name, a name only clan cats knew of. To say that she felt uncertain in the beginning would be an understatement, but his story lined up. Everything he said reassured her that he was telling the truth, and that Starclan did speak to him. Not wanting to seem as though she didn’t trust him, she decided to save any questions she had for later. Questioning him any further about details might be seen as a terrible insult to the loner, and she didn’t want to come off as ungrateful.

Desertstar met Hailgaze’s eyes, seeing that he was waiting on her response, then turned back to Orion. “We’ll organize a patrol,” she said at once, soon standing back to full height. If they were to get to the bottom of this, going to the Ghostly Flats would be the place to start. “Hailgaze,” her golden eyes flicked towards her deputy with a task, “Choose a few warriors to accompany us to the gathering place. Someone will have to be put in charge while we’re gone, as well.” Above all else, she trusted Hailgaze’s judgement. He was a smart and reliable warrior— which, of course, is why she’d chosen him as her deputy. There was no other cat she trusted more to take her place as leader once she’d stepped down.

The leader was quiet for a few heartbeats, and she took a deep, steadying breath before she turned back to Orion. “I believe that Starclan spoke to you and that the answers to our questions will be there,” she told them, glancing over at Hailgaze and then to Goldenrose, whom she felt a pang of sympathy for. It wasn’t difficult to see that she didn’t want to be separated from her new lover, which she completely understood. If she had any other choice she would have chosen it, but they needed Orion to come with them. “I suggest we leave before dawn.”

Missa
    Participant

Orion
    Windclan’s Favorite Loner

The black tom was silent for a moment, his dark green gaze was on Goldenrose but she refused to look at him.. He didn’t want to leave her, if she told him to stay, Orion would in a heartbeat and figure out some other way to fix the problem. Looking back at Hailgaze, a frown appeared on his lips before letting out a small sigh and shaking his head “I have no clue, although I felt the need to chase after the comet.. Like it was going to lead me to an answer.” He muttered, his tail flicking for a moment as he was lost in thought. Orion thought the two visions were different, he just wasn’t sure.. But all he knew was that the tom needed to figure out everything that was happening, but he noticed how Sparkpaw’s name was mentioned and the expressions that Desertstar and Hailgaze had but never questioned it. It wasn’t until his ears perked up slightly when the Windclan leader mentioned about sending a patrol and he was silent for a while as he watched Desertstar and Hailgaze muttering something to each other.

It took him a moment before opening his mouth to speak quietly “The more cats that are there, it will be more of a challenge to see what Starclan is trying to tell us.” He began quietly, pointing out the obvious. Too many cats would create too many opinions on their way to the Ghostly Flats and could possibly create panic or even worse.. False hope. It wasn’t something that Orion wanted to do, give these cats any false hope.. Not until there was a proper answer on this situation and a way to fix it. Orion knew that Hailgaze and Desertstar wouldn’t like the suggestion that he was about to make, as he was just a loner.. Those two didn’t have a reason to trust him “Let me go on my own, I’ll look around Ghostly Flats and see if there’s some sort of answer there.” The black Maine Coon said, looking up at the two. He could clearly see the hesitation on their faces, and he understood why.

“I need you to put your trust in me.” Orion said calmly, getting up and standing there for a moment. It wasn’t until he looked around the camp and realized that not only those two would have to have faith in him, but there were many lives here too that would depend on him. Warriors, Apprentices, Queens, Kits and Elders. He wasn’t going to leave a whole clan to die off, Orion was not his father. Looking over at Goldenrose, he stared at her for a moment and nodded. The rose gold warrior had quickly gained his trust and vice versa, and Orion had fallen for the molly hard. Anyone would know that he wouldn’t leave her like that, Goldenrose meant the world to him. Although cats weren’t fans of him, Orion didn’t mind as he proved himself that he was capable and wouldn’t backstab anyone “If I cannot find my answer at Ghostly Flats, I’ll make a trip to where my family stayed in the city.. There must be a cat that has an answer to this problem.” Orion said quietly. It was a risky trip, heading into the city. Himself and a couple of siblings wouldn’t get a warm welcome upon entering but thankfully the black tom knew the secret pathways of the city via alleyways.

“If I don’t return to camp, send a cat at the Ghostly Flats in the morning. I’ll put a stack of pebbles near your leaders’ border to let you know that I’ve found some answer that Starclan sent and went traveling.” Orion said before looking at the three cats. It was a communication system that his siblings used in the city and it would work between him and Windclan, it would keep everyone updated “If I’ve placed a couple of twigs there, I’m making my way towards the city and I should be back within a week.” 

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Missa.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums WindClan WindClan Camp An Omen Sparks (Windclan)