Skip to toolbar

An Explanation (Willow&Startled) [CLOSED]

Forums WindClan WindClan Territory An Explanation (Willow&Startled) [CLOSED]

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Feared
    Participant

Startledcrow ~ WindClan Medicine Cat

He smiled briefly when Willowfur talked about the cats of the clan as a whole, her green eyes rolling with annoyance. Chin tilting slightly as he observed her expressions silently, only when her green eyes landed on him once more he felt her gaze soften and a sad but slightly irritated look crossed over her facial features. Slowly he let out a long sigh, his chest deflating as he released the oxygen from his lungs. Eyes closing for a moment as he gathered his thoughts in order to reassure his worried mate, she clearly didn’t want to act like Eveningstorms mate and why would she? She wasn’t in love with his older brother. Slowly he opened his head and leaned his head down, his forehead tenderly pressing against her own as he wove his tail around her hips as he held her to his side. “Willowfur… if we don’t wait until the kits are into their apprenticeship and we announce that we are mates right after you and Eveningstorm. The whole clan will know they are my kits.” He spoke in a gentle voice, blue eyes staring softly into her brilliant green gaze. Her worries reflecting within, but he smiled as he gently rubbed his forehead against hers. “I know this is awkward… believe me. But I love you more than anything. Seeing you with Eveningstorm kills me, but I know once of these days it will be me pressed against you in the middle of camp without anything to worry about.” He said softly, slowly removing his forehead to lick her muzzle, leaving his muzzle against her own for a brief moment.

Willowfur was simply being put in a tough position and with her hormones going crazy it was easy to see why. “All you have to do is act like you care for him, whether it be that of a clanmate or a friend, with your tail in his or your fur lightly brushing against his. I don’t expect you to share tongues or meals… that’s my privilege.” Startledcrow whispered softly, his dark grey pelt mingling with her deep ginger fur. As she pressed her head to his shoulder blade, he began to purr roughly, his tongue running over her ears and the back of her neck in a comforting and seductive manner. Willowfur was the only she-cat he felt this comfortable around, besides Nettlenose but he loved her as a mother, while his love for Willowfur was blinding. When she lifted her head, her peered down at her growing stomach, the roundness barely noticeable for now as he shifted to where he gently pressed his cheek against her stomach. “Yes, we certainly are.” He smiled, although there was no movement he could physically feel just how tough her stomach was becoming, removing his cheek as he gently licked at her toughening womb. “Hello, little ones.” His deep voice tumbled through his purr, smiling before he lifted his head and sighed happily. “I’m not sure… we will see once they mature. I don’t care how many we have.. as long as one looks like you.” Startledcrow snickered, although he seemed completely relaxed as he groomed and comforted his mate.

Wolfstar
    Participant

Willowfur didn’t say anything else of the matter. She knew where Startledcrow was coming from, but he didn’t have to act like he was in love with another she-cat. And she knew Eveningstorm felt just as awkward about it knowing his true mate had no idea he was going to be a father to kits that weren’t his own. Twitching her ears, she set the talk aside and focused on the happiness of being a parent, purring when Startledcrow rasped his tongue over her neck and forehead. She leaned into him, her heart beating fast. This would never get old. “I hope one of them looks like you…minus the grumpiness,” she teased, tapping his nose with the tip of her tail. “I can just picture two grumpy cats that look alike, both making Wolfstar stressed and angry.” She let out a laughing purr at the thought of her father arguing with both Startedcrow and his look-alike kit.

The dark ginger warrior chose not to feel sad about their situation any longer, not wanting to make this special outcome depressing. Having kits was wonderful, and she was proud to bring a new set of cats to WindClan. Not only that, but they would be close with Wolfstar and Goldenrose’s own kits, being only about two moons apart. “By the way, I was thinking of a good name for one of them. I know we don’t know what they look like, but I was hoping to name one Stormkit.” Willowfur shuffled her paws, hoping Startledcrow was okay with her already thinking of names. “We found out about the kits during the huge storm, and I want to always be reminded of that. Despite it being hard having to keep everything a secret, it’s worth it. So, I think Stormkit is a good name.” She hesitated, but then quickly spewed out, “If you don’t like it, though, we don’t have to name one of them that.”

Feared
    Participant

Startledcrow ~ WindClan Medicine Cat

He blinked in surprise when he felt her tail tip flick against his nose, causing his whiskers to twitch as he gave her a scowl, although the glimmer in his eyes were playfully. “What do you mean minus the grumpiness?” Startledcrow questioned her, lips curling over his teeth as gently nipped at her ear for a moment before he caught the sound of Willowfur mentioning that if their kit had such a bad temper as his or her father that it would drive Wolfstar crazy, arching an eyebrow. “On secondhand… that sounds appealing.” He grinned, watching his mate with amusement as she pondered what their kits would be like and what they would look like. Watching her as she pondered about her thoughts, getting lost in her own world as she thought about the prospect of seeing their first litter of kittens. While she was deep in thought, his gaze lowered to her stomach as his tail lightly draped over her hips, his eyes warm and soft as he lost himself in thought to the idea of having kittens. He couldn’t be named their father but he would be their uncle and that meant he could be in their lives and watch them grow.

Hearing the gentle voice of his mate, brought him out of his thoughts as he lifted his chin to gaze curiously at her face and felt himself grinning softly. Willowfur was so excited for their kittens that she was already thinking about names for their little ones, chin tilting for a moment as he watched her curiously. “Stormkit..” He tried out the name, the name rolled off of his tongue in a smooth motion causing him to nod faintly. However when she shuffled her paws hesitantly, he leaned forwards and gently licked her cheek before nuzzling his nose into her neck and breathed in her sweet scent with a soft sigh. “Hush, I absolutely love the name Stormkit. It holds such a good meaning.” He reassured his mate, pressing his flank against her own in order to reassure her.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums WindClan WindClan Territory An Explanation (Willow&Startled) [CLOSED]