you mean there's more of you? [Kass/Holly]

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Camp ThunderClan Leader’s Den you mean there's more of you? [Kass/Holly]

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tyler
    Participant

Kass did not get nervous. Never in her short few years of life had she ever claimed the title. She was just.. anxiously awaiting the return of Hollystar.. in her den.. without prior notice. She’d hoped it would be a welcomed surprise when the leader returned from their ‘gathering’ just past Moonhigh (Kass wasn’t too keen on the idea of there being four different groups of clan cats, to which she’d voiced her displeasure of to the leader just before she’d left). That is, if Kass had read all the signs correctly and that Hollystar was looking for more than just civility within  their daily lives.

If she was wrong however, well that would be awkward since she’d decorated the molly’s den a little bit. She’d added a little bit more moss and feathers to the nest she slept in, cleared the floor of the den from debris and placed a few flowers that she’d picked at the entrance of the den (little did she know that they were peonies which meant shame and disappointment- but the offering was there.) Hell, the blue-calico had even groomed her fur for the occasion.

But no. She wasn’t nervous. Never.

Hollystar
    Participant

The moon had started its descent from the sky by the time Hollystar had returned back to camp. The ebony leader groaned as she entered her den, and for a moment, didn’t even notice that there was another cat waiting for her. Suddenly, she spotted a set of eyes in the darkness of her den. The Molly almost leapt out of her fur, before realizing that it was only Kass. “Great Starclan you scared me!” exclaimed the Thunderclan leader, her hackles raised. Starclan, she thought to herself; I wish I knew what was going on with Starclan and the Tribe ancestors…

Calming down after a second, Hollystar let her fur sit flat on her back, then glanced apologetically towards the other she-cat. “Sorry,” she began, “it’s been a long night.” It was only then that the leader noticed the decorations around her dimly-lit den. She felt her skin turn bright red underneath her pelt. At least it was dark in the den and Kass couldn’t see her bashfulness. “I like what you’ve done to the place. Beats my usual piece of moss in the corner of then den,” she purred lightly. At least her stressful night was coming to a more peaceful conclusion. “I was going to ask what you were up to while there was hardly anycat in camp, but I guess the answer is right in front of me.”

Tyler
    Participant

Seeing Hollystar for the first time, actually seeing her, gave Kass a warm feeling in her stomach she wasn’t expecting. “Who else would it be? Do you have other she-cats crawling into your den at night?” She asked with a bemused chuckle, although part of her wondered how much truth lay in her words. “I don’t have to beat anyone up do I?” the rogue then followed up, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

She tapped her paw against the ground unconsciously, “You do? Good. I’m glad. I just.. well, I wanted to do something nice for you and..” Kass trailed off, closing her eyes and letting out a sigh. “Okay. So maybe I’ve been reading everything wrong- but.. I’m out living my welcome in the medicine cat den and well, in your clan in general.  I don’t belong with your warriors, not to mention Antlercreek would have a heart attack.. and I’m beginning to wonder why I’m here.”

Her bi-colored eyes wouldn’t meet the leaders’ for once. “And every time I think about it I can only draw one conclusion and.. it’s you. If you’ll have me.”

Hollystar
    Participant

Hollystar gave a small chuckle towards Kass’s remark. “Yeah right,” she laughed, “I’m just not used to having anycat in here, it’s usually just me. Especially when it’s night time.” The leader shook her head. “Not unless you’re going to take on a whole tribe of cats and their ancestors,” she said jokingly. The ebony she-cat stretched out her front legs then sat down, gazing towards Kass.

As the calico began to speak, Hollystar let her attention rest back on the she-cat. As Kass pretty much professed her love for the leader, Hollystar was happily surprised. For a moment, she didn’t know how to react. “Don’t worry about Antlercreek or the rest of the clan. They’ll get over it,” she said after a moment. “If you want to stay, I would really love that.”

Hollystar had never seen Kass so emotionally exposed. The Thunderclan cat felt warmth rush through her body. She had never felt like this, not even with Dawnpelt. She moved closer to Kass and gently pressed against her. “I thought I was going crazy. That it was only me that felt this way,” Hollystar said. “I’ve felt connected to you ever since I dragged you out of the river.”

Tyler
    Participant

“I could do that, if it meant spending the night with you,” Kass commented offhandedly with a shrug of her heavy shoulders. In the midst of her nerves, her accent was heavier than usual, clumsy and harsh as it would be back home. Home, Kass thought quickly, picturing her brother momentarily before shooing the thought out of her mind. If her brother wanted to find her then.. well, she was just down river.

“I think I’d be lucky to stay in here,” she mewed honestly, suddenly growing nervous when the she-cat came face to face with her. She knocked her forehead lightly against the molly’s, closing her eyes and breathing in the leader. This was all Kass wanted for the moment, deciding that even if she’d never get to do more than be in the leader’s presence like this, the rogue surmised she would still die a happy cat (although she hoped that wouldn’t be the case).

“The river was.. er, a challenging time for me. But I felt.. intrigued by you instantly, flattered that you didn’t want to leave me to die. Many others might have if they were smart.” She teased lightly, rocking into the leader with a smirk.

Hollystar
    Participant

Hollystar rested her head against Kass’s. She had never felt these emotions towards her old mate, Dawnpelt. Commitment had scared the leader before, but being with the rogue seemed so natural. She wondered for a moment what the clan would think about her newly developed romance with the outsider, but the thought quickly left her mind. There would be opposition, but Hollystar felt like she could take on the entire forest with Kass by her side, never mind her clan.

“I would be lucky to have you,” Hollystar murmured lovingly. She adjusted to sit next to Kass, rather than in front of her. The molly pressed into Kass’s side, and felt the warmth of the blue calico’s fur against hers. She could get used to having somecat to sleep next to every night. Leaf-Bare could become bearable with another feline in her den to snuggle up to and to share warmth with.

“Well, I’m glad I was dumb and took you in. I don’t care about what you’ve done in your past; I’m just glad to be included in your future,” she remarked smoothly, grinning towards the other she-cat. “I trust you completely.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Camp ThunderClan Leader’s Den you mean there's more of you? [Kass/Holly]