Trouble in Paradise (Silverferret and Foxnose)

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Territory Berry Flats Trouble in Paradise (Silverferret and Foxnose)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Feared
    Participant

Silverferret ~ ThunderClan Warrior

A soft sigh slipped from the silvery hued lips of the small feline as she leaned back into the large figure of her mate, her tail tip twitching ever so slightly while breathing in his warm and musky scent. The berry flats no longer held berries within their bushes as the colder weather was stumping the growth. Two felines were laying between two bushes, the sweet aroma hung heavy in the air as the bushes emitted the sweet scent of the small leaves that decorated the branches of the bushes. Silverferret slowly leaned back in order for her small head to rest back against his broad shoulder, silver tabby fur mingling with dark ginger fur. “Mmmmm. At least the sun is out today.” She slowly purred, tilting her chin back slightly for her periwinkle colored eyes to land upon the handsome tomcat as they rested together. Foxnose was a very handsome Tom, he was easily twice her size, he was very tall and broad, heavy muscles rippling under his long furred coat. His jaw was very square and his eyes were alluring.

She smiled up at her mate, letting her tongue slowly rasp under his chin while gently nuzzling her nose into his thick neck fur. “It’s nice… just me and go.” Silverferret smiled, ever since they had told Plumpaw about their relationship, her son hadn’t exactly reacted the best and they were taking it day by day. She loved her son, but she deserved to be happy as well. Plumpaw had been trying to keep his mother distracted from Foxnose, almost as if trying to remind her that she needed no one else but him. However, Silverferret was definitely making enough time for her mate, whether that be sleeping together in the den or attending hunting and border patrols together. Her long tail curled around one of his ankles, his tail being too far away, but she closed her eyes as she soaked in the warmth radiating from her mates pelt.

Peach
    Participant

Cooler weather had followed the rainy season, plant life had started to slowly dwindle away and other creatures were prepping for harsher days away- but for Foxnose this weather was perfect. His thick fur insulated the tom cat well he hardly ever felt cold, but this season it was his favorite for another reason, Silverferret, the smaller molly seemed quite content cuddling deep into Foxnose large ginger pelt. Honey orbs were on the silver cat and nothing more, he wished he could enjoy the scenery but in truth he got all the beauty just looking at her. His nose pressing softly into her ear, her words of it being just the two of them lingering in his thoughts, “I love being alone with you, but I wouldn’t mind having some more smaller companions joining us.” His dark ginger tail softly grazing her side as he rested it over her, further hinting at his wishes.

Melting under the birds spell when her tongue reached his chin, feeling the shift in pressure as she leaned into his neck, a loud purr erupting from deep within the warrior. He was happy. All of his life he spend looking for a place where he felt like he belonged,  who would have known that it wasn’t a where but a who. He belonged by her side, no he belonged to her and her alone. “Darlin I feel sorry for this land, it must be jealous having such a beauty like you in its midst. The moons glow itself pales in comparison to the illuminating glow your silvery pelt emits.” His gaze never once leaving her, blinking slowly as he smiled, his small overbite showing his sharp canines.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Peach.
    Feared
    Participant

She purred softly as she looked up at her mate, his warmth weeping through her much shorter fur. The cold weather was not her favorite but it did give her a reason to cuddle up close to Foxnose, although he never complained. She blinked for a moment when his gaze landed on her flat stomach, feeling her ears warm up with the realization that he was talking about having lots of their own, a small smile finding its way onto her lips for a brief moment when his tail gently grazed and then laid over her stomach, clearly showing that he claimed that right. Which he did, they were mates and she knew she wouldn’t have kittens for any other tomcat… but she felt hesitant. Silverferret didn’t have the best of luck when it came to birthing, the pregnancy was rough and the birthing always came with a price. Not to mention that her first ‘mate’ had used her body for his own needs, then didn’t even have the decency to say anything nice about their only living kit. “That’s a little soon I think. We should make sure we want to have kits with one another before making that step.” She meowed hesitantly, although she knew she loved Foxnose with every fiber of her being.. she was simply hesitant to get her heart crushed a second time.

When her mate looked at her, the intensity of his honey colored eyes always made her blush, but as he spoke her cheeks burned hotly from his words. “If you don’t stop talking then we will be having kits.” She joked, although she shifted in her spot for a moment before she looked away in embarrassment. Silverferret didn’t think she was the best looking molly in the clan, but she certainly felt beautiful when it concerned Foxnose. He always made her feel that way. Looking up at him, she could see that his stare hadn’t wavered and his smile was just too charming, she seemed to relax at the sight of it and leaned her cheek into the chest of her mate with a soft sigh. He would have to watch that small talk, or she would end up claiming what was hers.

Peach
    Participant

His charming smile faded away when her unintentionally harsh words reach his large ears. His whole body felt as if it was moving on it’s own as it slid away from the small feline, his large tail being the last to leave her side. Panic reaching his muzzle, Foxnose made it clear from the start of he wanted a family with her and only her. The tufts of fur atop his ears where the first think to drop, his larger ears following suit, his tail covering his paws tightly, looking like a kit who had just been scolded by his mother. “I don’t understand Silverferret, I already know i want kits with you, if it isn’t you then I don’t want them.” Trying to avoid eye contact with the molly. “If you don’t think I’m good enough to have kits with then who? Plumpaws dad? My brother?” He knew his words were unfair but he was hurt, really hurt.

Feared
    Participant

She blinked in surprise when she suddenly felt Foxnose pull away from her, the cool breeze of the leaf-fall day immediately attacking her short furred body, causing a small shiver to make its way down her spine. His heat was immediately missed, but her eyebrows furrowed slightly when she noticed the hurt expression upon his face. “I know you want kits with me but my last mate wanted kits with me too and this disregarded-“ She was cut off when Foxnose suddenly turned his face away from hers, avoiding eye contact as he spit out words of hurt.

Silverferret went rigid when he pointed out that perhaps she would rather have kits with Plumpaw’s father once more or ever one of his brothers that were in SkyClan. Ears immediately laid flat against her small cranium while her lips curled over her teeth with anger, her temper rising as a slow hiss emitted from her clenched teeth. Growling as she stepped backwards away from the tomcat, her long tail fluffing up from her aggression with his sudden statement. “No, I would rather not have kits with Plumpaw’s father. Nor do I ever want to see him again.” She growled, her periwinkle blue eyes flashing with hurt. “Maybe your brothers would be more understanding about my feelings.” She grumbled about that statement, her tail lashing behind her before she turned on her paws, stalking away from the tomcat with low growls vibrating within her chest. She wasn’t sure why his words had shaken her so much, but if she didn’t move away from him soon she would claw his ears.

Peach
    Participant

His eyes narrowed forming anger filled slits as she rushed off,like always. He had enough of her running away from her feelings, dashing in front of her to block her path. “You always do this Silverferret you can’t run away when things get tough trust me I know. Maybe I’d understand your feelings more if you’d actually open up to me! Everytime the conversation takes a turn towards you, you always back off.” His tail lashing out frustratingly sending ginger fur flying around him. He couldn’t believe the words coming from her, even if he said some hurtful words too. Foxnose looked down upon the small molly, his heart torn as he wanted to apologize for his words but they were true she needed to own up to her actions. This was Foxnose first relationship, the first time he felt this way about another, he was still learning how to approach different situations.

His gaze softening slightly as he realized how much his words had hurt her, “Silverferret you know I love you more than life itself but this isn’t the way to handle the situation.” Lowering himself down into a sitting position, his tail tip still twitching behind him. His gaze watching her intently, trying to find the right words to say. “We have to be able to talk about things probably. I love you so much, so much that words can’t even explain it, but” Hurt filling his eyes, “I won’t deal with you running everytime you don’t want to talk about something. You either stick with me and trust me enough to tell me or you leave, I’d rather remember us as a happy couple rather than constantly fighting.”

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Peach.
    Feared
    Participant

She growled when Foxnose ran infront of her, pupils narrowing as her long tail whipped out behind of her in raw anger. How dare he block her way out of the berry flats! Periwinkle eyes glared at his handsome as he pointed out her flaws, but she knew it was a problem of hers. She did run away from a lot of her problems but that was why she had been so strong when her daughter died at birth, why she kept it together when Stonefall dropped her like a heavy stone and was disgusted by their son. Heart beating a mile a minute as she stayed silent, looking into his angered expression, ignoring the softening of his eyes before she looked away from him finally. Her lips were pressed together as he gave her an ultimatum; either she opened up to him or she left. Long tail lashing for a moment before her purple gaze flickered back towards the tomcat, who was now sitting down and watching her intently as he waited anxiously for what she wanted to do.

She couldn’t run… she loved Foxnose. Looking panicked for a moment, she lowered herself into a sitting position as her tail curled around her front paws tightly, unsure of what to say for a moment, lips trembling before she cleared her throat. No one knew about this, no one. “My… my first mate wasn’t of this clan. He lives in RiverClan.” She started in a small voice, her eyebrows pulling together as she hated sounding so small and vulnerable. “I knew it was wrong but he… he made me feel so pretty and wanted. We would sneak out to see each other, hide at gatherings to see each other and it wasn’t long that I got pregnant.” She stated, her chin tilting for a moment before she continued speaking before he could leave or interrupt. “I… we were happy, he was so excited about the kits but my pregnancy was rough. He was about your size and I’m so small… when I had the kits it was a dangerous birthing. I had Plumpaw just fine but his sister… she died.” She hesitated, steeling her heart once more before she dared speak again. “I was under the careful eye of the medicine cat because she didn’t want me to get sick and die so soon after my birthing so… Plumpaw’s father didn’t get to see him until he was about three moons old and.” She stopped and looked up at Foxnose, her eyes flashing with anger and hurt. “And he was disgusted with his kit and with me. Told me that I was a disgrace of a she-cat for loosing a kit and presenting him with a unwanted runt. He threw me and his kit away without a second thought. I’m… I’m hesitant to throw myself into that again.  I know you wouldn’t do that, but… what if I loose your kits and you leave me…?” She finally asked, looking defeated as her chin dropped to gaze down at her paws.

Peach
    Participant

He saw the intense anger building in the small mollys body, he could have approached the situation differently but with Plumpaw already unsure of their relationship he was a little more stressed out than usual. His gaze adverted to Silverferret, wishing he could take back everything he said, even he agreed his ultimatum was a little harsh, but what was done was done and he’d have to live with that. He silently prayed their love was stronger than a simple disagreement.

He felt relieved when she didn’t immediately rush away, feeling hopeful for their future, however rocky it might be. This was the first time he’d ever heard anything about Silverferrets cross clan relationship, no one had ever mentioned it and Thunderclan was definitely known for its gossip. Words couldn’t make up for his actions, actions were fixed by action. He moved closer to the silver feline, resting his chin on his cranium, wrapping his long ginger tail around her small body. Foxnose has never once felt cold in his life but when he felt her side a newfound chill overcame him, he was so happy to have the feeling of warmth back when he was with her. “I never knew” He sighed deeply, his ears dropping onto his crown, “But what I do know is that I’m not him. I understand kitting can be difficult and loosing a kit must be terrible but nothing and I mean nothing will ever make this feeling go away My Little Bird, you are my world and I never ever will leave you.” Rasping his soft pink tongue over her cheek.

Feared
    Participant

Her lower lip was trembling as she mentally prepared herself to accept Foxnose leaving her, although she jumped slightly when Foxnose presses himself against her, the bottom of his chin laying onto of her small cranium while his large tail easily wrapped around her. A trembling sigh slipped from her silvery lips as she leaned forwards into the large tomcats chest, breathing in his musky scent with a deep sigh. Nose pressing into his chest as she found warmth and comfort when he was near, closing her eyes as she took a moment to regain her thoughts and to keep herself from crying. Strong mollies did not cry. Slowly she gently rubbed her cheek soothingly against his lovely ginger fur. Ears slowly stood ontop of her head as her mates deep voice filled the near silent air, pulling her face out of his chest as she gazed up at him.

She was silently surprised, he wasn’t judging her on being so naive and taking a mate from a different clan, or loosing her daughter in a harsh kitting. Swallowing the lump in the back of her throat, she blinked when he reassured her that his love for her would never go away and in turn he would never leave her, even if she did loose his kits when kitting. Tears finally spilled over her lower lids, trailing down her cheeks as a soft sob left her throat. “I’m sorry…” She cried softly, her walls breaking down for a moment as her face lowered for a moment as she tried to gather her thoughts, ears flat against her head. “I… I do want kits with you. But you have to know that I have a hard time giving birth and.. and if I..” Her lips trembled as she then cleared her throat and slowly sighed. “I do want kits with you.” She reassured her mate, knowing she had hurt his feelings beforehand.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Territory Berry Flats Trouble in Paradise (Silverferret and Foxnose)