Skip to toolbar

Time to Leave the Nest ((Robin + Wasp))

Forums ShadowClan ShadowClan Camp Time to Leave the Nest ((Robin + Wasp))

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tori
    Participant

– W A S P – 

This was the first day of several since the meeting at the mooncave that Wasppaw felt somewhat…normal again. Today, he didn’t feel too sick and he had managed to keep most of what he had eaten since the morning down. But it had still been many sunrises and moonfalls since he had last seen what he now knew to be a spirit. It seemed as though his otherwordly friends had been kept at bay for some reason. Why, though, he did not know. But he didn’t want to keep his mind lingering so heavily on the odd events of that night. The medicine apprentice wanted to go back to his chores, his duties, and his responsibilities. Besides, he also wanted to give Hareflight a chance to rest. His poor mentor had spent many nights just as restless as his own, staying up and making sure he was as comfortable as could be while he rested. It was her turn to sleep. He would take over their tasks for the day.

The calico tom made his way into the nursery, ducking his head down into the shallow entrance of the willows that sheltered the queens and kits. “Good morning, Ravenwatcher,” Wasppaw greeted, his voice soft as he did not wish to wake any dozing mothers or napping kittens. Smokestar’s mate was well known around the nursery, as the black tom had taken it upon himself to watch their children while their mother was busy with her leadership duties throughout the day. It was quite noble, as not many toms would be willing to become a nurser while their mates prioritized clan duties instead, as the traditional roles were normally reversed. It was nice to know that Smokestar and Ravenwatcher had enough faith in one another to have that kind of relationship. “I hope you’re getting rest too,” he added, a smile resting on his face.

snow
    Participant

r o b i n k i t

Two golden eyes peered from the rounded curve of Ravenwatcher’s back, small tufted ears of deep ginger and black flicking to as Wasppaw’s voice sung into the nursery, greeting her father. The little tom seemed kind and.. soft. At least to Robinkit he did. She poked her furry head up, narrowing her eyes slightly. She recognized his scent and his face, but for some reason, she couldn’t put a name to it. Weasel? Ash? She frowned slightly, furrowing her eyebrows as the pair spoke quietly. “Aren’t you going to say good morning to me?” she huffed at the medicine cat apprentice, her dark calico fur fluffed up indignantly. 

Suddenly, his name hit her like a truck. “Wasppaw! Hey!” she squeaked, scrambling over Ravenwatcher rather ungracefully. Her legs were short and stubby, and her soft fur stuck up in clumps where she’d slept on it.  Despite her much smaller frame, the little she-kit defiantly marched up to the young tom, lashing her tail to and fro. “Did you not hear me? I said hi!” she mewed, her voice holding a hint of sadness. Being ignored wasn’t any kit’s favorite thing, yet it certainly seemed to bother Robinkit. 

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by snow.
    Tori
    Participant

– W A S P – 

All of a sudden, he was being hassled. The calico tom’s bi-colored eyes widened in surprise at the tiny bundle of fur marched up to him, her tiny tail lashing like a pair of wipers in agitation. He hadn’t noticed the kit behind her father until now and he offered her a tender smile as he turned his attention fully onto her. “Good morning, Robinkit,” Wasppaw greeted, whiskers twitching in amusement as he spoke. He found the little molly’s behavior quite cute, actually. He had always liked the earnest of kits.

“I’m sorry about that, I was talking with your father. I’m sure your parents have told you to give your full attention to the cat you’re talking to when you’re talking with them, right?” He chided her softly, flicking the tip of his tail over her ear. “How are you doing today?”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums ShadowClan ShadowClan Camp Time to Leave the Nest ((Robin + Wasp))