Skip to toolbar

Stream of Seadwellers { Runnel + Pebble Roleplay }

Forums RiverClam RiverClan Camp Stream of Seadwellers { Runnel + Pebble Roleplay }

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Saffie
    Participant

:: Runneldusk ::

The dawning sun peeking over the horizon, padding from within the warrior’s den, a dark cobalt muscular tom emerges. He blinked his working eye, scanning the environment before proceeding forward. He glanced over to see the dawn patrol returning from their duties then going about their own things. He gave a small smile before stretching out his body and trotting more out. What did today await for Runneldusk; well he would find out soon.

He traveled to a spot he always sat to watch over the clan; force of habit. He always found himself helping Goldenswan in any way he can and watching the clan as he did was one of them, and he was proud to do so.

jasper
    Participant

The small molly had decided to be apart of the dawn patrol that morning, having been a hot second since the last time she had been on one. When she had left with the others the sun was barely visible to the cat eyes, the cold resting thickly against her pelt. Ears flickering slightly the mollys green hues shifted around the quiet camp having barely returned from their search. The patrol was rather successful, not a thing out of site as far as she knew. Giving a slight stretch Pebblenose  let out a mighty yawn before she noticed someone in the corner of the camp. Tail twitching she calmly padded over dipping her head towards Runnel, “Well good morning to you sir! What are you doing up so early?” She asked softly tilting her head to the side as she studied the other feline as she took a seat her tail wrapping around her paws neatly as she let out a soft purr. Fluffing her fur out slightly she tried her best to warm up after her little adventure out the camp a slight shiver running up her spine.

Saffie
    Participant

Seeing the cats pad by, Runneldusk gave a nod to each before stopping on Pebblenose, who was padding his way. His maw perked slightly into a grin as he gave her a polite nod/bow of his head. “Ah, I’m just watching over the clan; nothing unusual there.” He answered with a small chuckle. “And is there anything new with the territory or is it silent?” He asked slightly tilting his head, curious if there was news to report. He knew they usually went to Goldenswan but if it was news he could know, than he would want to know.

jasper
    Participant

Pebblenose nodded slightly knowing that the feline would occasionally watch the clearing having seen him from time to time. She had heard the tom was related to the deputy or something along those lines. Dipping hear head once more she slowly nodded in agreeance. “I see, has it been quiet around camp? Nothing too out of the norm?” She asked softly before she hummed her ears flickering slightly. “It was pretty quiet out there nothing to out of the norm, we saw thunderclans patrol but nothing out of whack or anything like that.” She softly said as she took a seat next to the feline. “Got anything planned for today dear? Have you eaten or anything?” She asked softly wanting to make sure the other was taking care of themselves. Which wasn’t exactly out of the norm for her as this was a common thing she would do.

Saffie
    Participant

Runnel listened as Pebblenose spoke of the territory, mentioning Thunderclan. He gave slight nods as he scanned Riverclan clearing. “Yes, it’s quiet. And that is a good thing. But, I have been noticing Rainysky and Cherrypaw has been acting differently since their return from the Moonpool. Eating less… I’ve been thinking of asking Darkstar to travel to the other clans to see if they’re willing to spare their medicine cat to check up on ours. Starclan forbid, something happened to both our healers, we’ll be at a disadvantage. With this peace, I hope one of the clans can help.” He said, worryful for his healers. He flicked his small ears to face Pebblenose, seeing if she had any options.

jasper
    Participant

The molly nodded slowly as she listened to the other speaking, she noted the others concern for their healers well being. Admittedly she hadn’t noticed the duos change in things having usually finding things to keep herself busy with things. Pebblenose let out a soft chuckle in agreement, “It truly wouldn’t be good if either aren’t doing so good, especially with this cold weather we have going on. I do agree it wouldn’t hurt to see what we could do to help them out! Admittedly I haven’t noticed anything myself but its honestly so amazing that you keep up with others!” She said softly finding the other rather sweet in that nature despite him just doing what he normally does.

“Have you tried talking to them…? Bringing them anything to eat or anything like that? I wouldn’t mind helping you out with anything! I don’t have much planned for today so really if you can think of anything please don’t hesitate to ask.” She softly said her ears flickering as she dipped her head towards the tom. Despite the fact that the other was merely a warrior just like herself she couldn’t help but admire the other. Raising her head once more she let her green hues rest on the other feline studying their features as she awaited for the other to respond.

Saffie
    Participant

Runneldusk sat and thought about what to say next, considering most. Rainyskies and Cherrypaw had been tending but perhaps he should nudge his nose into their den and ask if they’re fine. “Perhaps I will. I can’t be concern if I don’t try to do something about it now can I?” He asked while looking off toward their den. 

jasper
    Participant

The small molly let her green hues followed after the other as they had decided to make their way to the medicine cat den. Ears twitching slightly as she let out a soft little sigh. A small smile pulled at the corner of her lips as she pushed herself up from her position. She wasn’t sure as to why the other had caught her interest as  much as it did but she wasn’t about ready to question it. “That’s very true! Do you think they’ll tell us? Or is it a them thing..?” She asked softly as she came to a stop behind the tom as she kneaded the ground a bit her gaze shifting around as she waited for the other to enter the den not wanting to be rude and push ahead of them.

Missa
    Participant

Cherrypaw
    Medicine Cat Apprentice

The small calico molly let out a sigh as she was going through herbs, sorting through the much older ones that were no use for herself or Rainysky and to properly dispose them. Cherrypaw looked over at Snow who was still recovering from the fox attack recently.. In all honestly, she was grateful that the small molly survived and was with her in the den, even if she wasn’t awake. It gave Cherrypaw someone to talk to when Rainysky wasn’t around and she wasn’t completely alone in the den. With long days like this and her not really leaving the den unless it was to treat anyone or check on the queens, she remembered watching Edgepaw sulking around as he did his tasks and she honestly felt the same with her eyes being more itchy than normal and the only thing she managed to eat was two bites of a fish before pushing it away and lately she felt her fur being more weighed down as she walked.. Feeling like she was walking more slower.

She knew that cats were whispering about her appearance, her frustration grew more and more as warriors would even look at her with pity in their eyes but they wouldn’t say anything. It made matters worse when she was actively avoiding her parents who had scolded her about her behavior after the events of the fox attack, as well as herself getting more sick. Cherrypaw’s ears perked up when she heard pawsteps coming towards the den and she turned to see Runneldusk and Pebblenose at the entrance of the den and she waved her tail to signal to come in and she looked at them “Hi Runneldusk and Pebblenose” The molly said softly, as she went back to placing the herbs away at storage so she could give her attention to the cats that were in front of her and she padded towards them “Is everything okay? Rainysky stepped out for a moment to check on Swanpath and her kits, is there something I can help you with?” She said as she looked at the two and saw there wasn’t any physical injuries on them and she couldn’t smell any sickness on them.

Saffie
    Participant

Runneldusk listened to Pebblenose as he rose to his paws, following her example as she agreed with him. As she padded, he began to think of what to say as to not offend or offput Cherrypaw; he was just concerned. Medicine cats were Clans’ lifelines and without them, the Clan begins to crumble from the inside out. Flicking his small rounded ears as he paused at the den entrance, the mottled feminine apprentice padded out at their sound. He let a small smile curl his maw. “Hey Cherrypaw, we came because I showed concern for you. I tend to notice stuff within the clan, and I noticed you weren’t eating as usual. I was thinking of asking Darkstar permission to have one of the other clan’s medicine cat, Hareflight or Saffrongaze, to check up on you and Rainysky.” He suggested, hoping he didn’t seem to be stepping out fo place but being concerned, action was required. “If it’s some sickness we don’t know about, perhaps the other medicine cats could lend a paw; we wouldn’t want it overtaking Riverclan.” He added with a small ear flick. 

jasper
    Participant
    .:: Pebblenose- warrior of riverclan::.

The small lean molly took a small seat next to her peer her gaze resting on the small molly as she listened to the feline chatter away. “We aren’t here to offend you or anything of that nature, so I apologize if we are overstaying our welcome by asking such a thing, we just want to make sure you guys are doing okay or if there was something we could do to help out, I know things can get stressful since you have so much on the line..” She softly added sending her green hues over to the tom hoping she didn’t say the wrong thing or anything. If she was honest she was hopeful that they didn’t upset the molly by coming in with a bunch of intrusive questions. She knew they didn’t have much of a say in anything as they were really only just warriors but she had meant what she did. The highranks of the clan was what made things a bit easier to go along with things and just made life a lot more easier then not.

“Do you need help with any herb gathering or need some food to eat…?” She calmly asked softly tilting her head a little as she studied to medicine cat apprentice her gaze showing a slight concern for them before she straightened back out letting out a soft shaky sigh as she awaited for their answer the mile length of questions being tossed towards them like it was nothing. A faint hum came from her as she wrapped her tail neatly over her paws as she waited.

Missa
    Participant

Cherrypaw

The small molly couldn’t help the huff that left her lips. Cherrypaw slightly cringing remembering the times that Sorrelember would give her a motherly look every time she would huff or give out a dramatic sigh as a kit. The apprentice couldn’t really afford to be frustrated openly around the others, Not when they were going through a time like this. A lot of cats were looking at hers and Rainysky’s way as the two medicine cats haven’t been appearing well along with Darkstar and Goldenswan quietly worrying about them.

Waiting for them to finish their thoughts, the calico sighed softly “While I’m grateful that you two are worried, we have everything under control. I’m sure Darkstar wouldn’t want to bother any of the other medicine cats when they have their own problems to attend to.” The calico molly said calmly. She couldn’t help but be annoyed with the two warriors in front her suddenly wanting to go to her father when even he couldn’t do anything about it. The bi-colored molly narrowed her eyes “I’m sure he doesn’t want other clans to assume that Riverclan is weak with two of their medicine cats currently unwell.. It’s most likely a minor case of some kind of cough. If we need any assistance, Rainysky will figure out what to do.. Saplingskies did teach him well” Cherrypaw said thinking fondly of the former Shadowclan Medicine cat, how the tom was basically like another uncle to her.. He was always so wise and had a funny sense of humor towards her, she actually enjoyed his company when they attended gatherings.

‘Jeez, these cats are so noisy’ Cherrypaw couldn’t help but think to herself as she watched them for a moment before turning to her herb storage, it was currently full as herself and Rainysky went out early in the morning to restock. The molly looked at the two for a moment before pretending to smile “If you guys can go out and see if we have any cobwebs in our territory, that would be great.. You can never go wrong with cobwebs.” She said softly before getting up began padding to the entrance, looking back at the two

“I’m going to check in with Rainysky in the nursery, we will be back shortly if you need anything else. But I’m sure you’ll get the same response from Rainysky too” Cherrypaw said before smiling sweetly at the two warriors “Enjoy the rest of your day guys” The calico molly said before leaving the den.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Missa.
    Saffie
    Participant

Runnel listened with pricked ears. But he didn’t like what he heard… She didn’t need help, nor did she want it. But he wasn’t about to push the matter. He gave a simple nod before turning to head out to the territory. “Are you coming with, Pebblenose?” He asked, looking back at her.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums RiverClam RiverClan Camp Stream of Seadwellers { Runnel + Pebble Roleplay }