Skip to toolbar

Spring is in the Air (Dark and Olive)

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Camp Spring is in the Air (Dark and Olive)

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Feared
    Participant

Darkbird ~ SkyClan Warrior

Darkbird would be lying if he said he wasn’t surprised when Olivepetal gracefully waded into the creek as well, her dark colored paws stepping delicately upon the rounded pebbles underfoot, keeping herself steady. His golden gaze watched her for a moment before he felt his cheeks heat up, looking away from the molly as he slowly licked at his dry lips. “It does feel good.” He commented with a soft sigh, looking towards his new mate as he found his paws were carrying him towards her, a slight smirk rising along his dark lips as he rasped his tongue over her cheek. “You are just full of surprises.” He commented softly, allowing his chin to tilt for a brief moment before he released a tight sigh. “But I would still like to apologize in advance, I do tend to stand in the creek whenever I can in the hotter moons.” Darkbird warned her, his cheeks flaming. He was a dark furred tomcat, his fur was thick and honestly would have a hard time drying without some serious grooming, but that worked for him as it helped keep him cool, but he was worried that his damp fur during the night would bother his mate. “It can be a little difficult getting my fur to dry all the way in one day.” He informed Olivepetal, moving to where he placed his chin on the curve of her back.

His golden gaze wasn’t looking at anything in particular, his pupils narrowing upon a stone for a brief moment before his eyes landed on the back of Olivepetal’s head. “Tell me more about yourself. I really want to get to know Olivepetal.” He smiled, lifting his chin for a brief moment before he lowered to where he was sitting on his rump, his long tail curling against his back as the cold water seeped further into his thick fur. “Even if you think it’s not important. Because I promise you, it is.” He nodded once, a soft smile on his face. Even though he had confessed his feelings a bit prematurely, he still wanted to get to know Olivepetal from the inside out. She was a bit of a mystery to him and he’d be lying if he said he wasn’t already addicted to figuring her out.

Olive
    Participant

Olivepetal- Skyclan Warrior

She smiled softly as her new mate moved closer to her, and her purr picked up happily. “You don’t have to apologize..” She murmured, now her cheeks warm from his comment. She felt her purr ramble on as she felt his large, dark head rest in the crook of her gently back. When Darkbird explained the snarls that would be expected, she turned her slim features to him. “Don’t worry I can always help.” The molly purred towards her mate, her eyes sparkling softly.His next words made her skin tingle with electricity.

When Darkbird had finished explaining how getting to know her was important, she felt her insides warm with tender  love. But where do I start? Olivepetal thought openly. Well, I’m not the most interesting cat…

“Well.. if you do want to know some about me..” She blushed, the warmth gently smothered by the creek’s water. “I’m not the most..” The word interesting almost slipped past her lips, yet she held it in. “Detailed cat you will ever meet.” The molly adverted her gaze to the water embarrassingly.  “But I can tell you some about me..” She let out a soft sigh, her lips perceiving  a genuine smile. “When I was younger, I was always quiet.. The shy one.” She blushed again, with her sweet features never ceasing, while her eyes blazed with remembrance. “I never spoke often, but mostly to my mother, Morningsoot. She always told me to speak up, but it.. Was just me. I never really wanted to be loud.. Boastful one.” The molly’s dark head turned to her mate. “Really, until I met you.” She murmured softly, her eyes filled with fondness. “It was you who opened me up.” Her smile brightened. My characteristics seem slightly bland compared to his.. The warrior thought for a moment, recalling his history with mates and kits.

Feared
    Participant

Darkbird ~ SkyClan Warrior[/i]

He smiled as he kept him chin on the groove of her back, gold colored eyes gazing up at her thoughtfully as she tried to think of something about herself that he didn’t already know. Slowly he lifted his head off of her back so she could relax a bit more, moving to where he was sitting down with his side pressed against her own, keeping her close as his tender smile never ceased. “I think you are very interesting. You don’t give yourself enough credit.” He mumbled and gently licked her cheek. “Yes, you are quite but your are very observant and graceful. Something I admire.” Darkbird commented softly, his gaze warm but thoughtful as he watched Olivepetal glance down towards the water as she appeared bashful. Ears perked upright when she mentioned her mother, the she-cat was vaguely in the back of his mind but he couldn’t quite place a face with the name, his memory wasn’t always the best. He smiled when she mentioned that her mother always wanted her to be more outspoken, causing his shoulders to rise and fall slightly. “I can see why she would want that… but it’s because you are so shy and quiet that you caught my eye.” He chuckled nervously, his turn to become bashful as he looked away from the beautiful she-cat to gaze at the creek water.

He blinked in surprise when she confirmed that because of him, she was becoming more outgoing and feeling comfortable with herself. His dark lips curved up into a small and tender smile as he felt his cheeks burn with a bashful blush. “I… I’m glad that I could help you find a different part of yourself.” Darkbird cleared his throat for a moment, lifting his gaze away from the water as he looked back at the lovely cream and brown molly. “To be very honest I’m usually not one to.. walk up to others and introduce myself.” He admitted with a slight grimace, looking down at his paws in the clear creek water as he played with the pebbles slightly. “Frostburn, my former apprentice seemed to notice that I had a small crush on you and she pushed me to introduce myself.” Darkbird grinned slightly, his golden gaze returning to Olivepetal after a moments pause. “You are not the only one who is a bit shy, Olivepetal.” He assured her before he leaned in and gently rubbed his nose into her cheek before he sighed softly against her dark brown fur. “One thing you should know about me. I’m a bit touchy feely, you’re my mate and I tend to be a bit.. overprotective at times.” He grunted, moving his head away from her face for a moment and cleared his throat nervously. “M-my former mate wasn’t very happy with that trait of mine, I suppose you could say it’s not a very good one to have. But…” He shrugged slightly with a slight chuckle. “But when someone is precious to me I like for them to stay that way.” He muttered, a bashful smile reaching his lips and his ears burning from admitting such a thing. Slowly he cleared his throat and looked away from the molly, if he could any closer he was afraid he wouldn’t be able to stop himself. “A-anyways… I hope it doesn’t make you feel awkward that I had a mate and kits before you. The relationship is basically non-existent so I hope it doesn’t put a wedge between us.” Darkbird had been anxious ever since he had told her, some mollies didn’t like to get involved with males that held such a history, but Olivepetal was different. He felt comfortable around her… that should be enough for him to relax on this subject… right?

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by Feared.
    Olive
    Participant

Olivepetal- Skyclan Warrior

A smile formed on her thin lips as his side was pressed against hers, and her ears pricked forward to listen to his following words. Her mate spoke of her characteristics, and her face was warm from his comments.. And lick on her cheek. “That’s very sweet of you..” Olivepetal politely replied, licking his cheek on her own turn. His words of ‘graceful’ and ‘observant’ made her smile brighten. When Darkbird explained that she had caught her eye, her eyes widened in surprise, but filled with warmth. It was.. Her heart swelled with how she understood they were practically perfect for eachother. They had both explained why.. The other had caught their attention.. And why they were fond of eachother. But she clearly knew it wasn’t just his personality that had her attracted to him.. It really was everything. His devotion, thinking, skills, and loyalty. And more. The cream she cat couldn’t possibly account for all of the things and characteristics of her mate that she adored.

Olivepetal had her attention of the dark tom’s words as he continued The creek’s water bubbled and foamed faintly around her slim legs, and fur, as she felt the pebbles at the bottom slowly shift underneath her paws as the current tugged along the expanse of water. As he explained about himself to not walk up to others to introduce himself, she felt the same way, giving a small nod of acknowledgement and understanding. When her mate said the following terms about his former apprentice picking up on his crush on her, her ears and eyes rose in astonishment. The molly’s eyes softened as he uttered about her not being the only shy one. Olivepetal cleared her throat sheepishly, “Well, that makes two of us..” She began, then hesitating. “About the crush part.. Not the apprentice part..” The tip of her ears burned with nervousness yet coyness. “But I was quiet for too long, and it was you who came.” The she cat’s face was now once again warm from his words, and hers, as he gently rubbed her muzzle, and  pressed his large head down into her coat, causing her purr to reverberate throughout her chest as he carried on. Her whiskers twitched as he described himself to be overprotective at times. “Overprotective or not, I’ll always feel safe with you..” The molly gently put in, soon boldly resting her head on his back, closing her eyes as he listened to his voice.

Her paws shifted below her as the undertow flowed along the bottom and around their bodies that were pressed together. As the cream colored she cat listened to Darkbird affectionately elucidate how what he found precios mattered most to him for their well being. Olivepetal’s heart could have melted is she though about it. “Aw..” She was proved to have been lost for words due to his flattering comments. Even she felt somewhat lame to not say such sweet things about him. “I don’t mind at all, in fact I think it builds even more character in you.” The molly told the dark handsome warrior as he apprehensively suggested if their relationship could crack. “It is part of your history that you hold, but you dealt with.. And you can grow along with it and keep it as your past while you move on with your future.” She only hoped she was saying the right things, because the molly was telling him what first came to mind for her.

As she purred along with her words, she couldn’t help but continue. “If anything..I truly look forward to our relationship. We can leave the.. Negative things behind and look forward to a positive and bright future right?” Olivepetal mewed happily, letting her head rest on his back for a moment. “Even so far, everything had been perfect.” The Skyclan Warrior murmured gently, the sound of the bubbling creek blending in with her own soft voice. 

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Camp Spring is in the Air (Dark and Olive)