Patrolling and Truth Reveal {Closed}

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Territory Birch Forest Patrolling and Truth Reveal {Closed}

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Lux
    Participant

Damp earth cooled Honeysplash’s pads as he moved into the dappled shadows beneath the trees. His blazing temper had begun to ebb, but SnowyOwl’s words clung to his ears. ‘She should’ve chased away those jays herself then,’ he grumbled ruefully. ‘I was reckless, and showing off a little. But, accidents happen and I still proved myself plenty useful today.’ He continued his inward banter until they reached Saffrongaze, who had patiently been awaiting their return.

The golden tom took a momentary seat, hoping to ease his aching side. He found himself craving the coolness and quiet of the medicine den, despite the memories that lurked there. His ears flicked towards camp, “We should get back then. Firebird, it might be a good idea to tell Blazestar about the fox. I doubt it’ll be back, but just in case.” He stood, stiffly padding back towards camp. His icy gaze briefly flicked over to SnowyOwl, meeting her yellow eyes before jerking away. His shoulders tensed, ‘Perhaps I shouldn’t have lashed out. But that she-cat is just as stubborn as I.’ He let out a ragged sigh, continuing onward.

Feared
    Participant

Snowyowl  ~ Skyclan Warrior

She frowned slightly when she noticed how worried Saffrongaze had been, slender figure moving to where she walked past Firebird and Honeysplash, moving to stand beside the other she-cat giving her a simple smile. Not wanting to embarrass Saffrongaze, she gently her flank a gentle flick with the tip of her snowy white tail. “I’m sorry to have worried you so much.. Let’s head home.” Snowyowl meowed in a soft voice, the other Molly was already beginning to calm down now that she was no longer left alone while the warriors dealt with the Fox. Nodding her head towards the tomcats as they wished to also head back towards camp, yellow eyes flickering towards Firebird but she was easily ignoring the presence of Honeysplash. If he wanted to be a stubborn tomcat… Then let him be a stubborn tomcat. Shifting slightly she moved to where she would be walking with Saffrongaze, to help the frightened she-cat feel more at ease. 

She had been trying to ignore Honeysplash, the way his walk was stiff from the pain he was experiencing, a slight roll of her eyes occurred with annoyance before she tried to force herself not to look at him. Which was difficult since her eyes naturally wandered towards him. Icy Blue eyes locked with canary yellow eyes as Honeysplash briefly looked towards her, but the annoyance in his gaze caused her to look away before he tore his gaze away from her. What a brat. She thought sourly. 

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Territory Birch Forest Patrolling and Truth Reveal {Closed}