pale herbs [ white x saffron ]

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Camp SkyClan Medicine Den pale herbs [ white x saffron ]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mahon [owl]
    Participant

whitesand

The sun began to set on the skyclan camp, ember and purple rays beginning to blend in with navy blue. The warm greenleaf air grew cool as the moon crept into the sky, allowing the clan cats to cool down. Whitesand was settled near the top of the camp, curled up among the branches that they called home. He was licking his front left paw as if to soothe it from pain. During an earlier hunting patrol, the tom had unfortunately gotten a claw hooked between two stones and it was painfully ripped off. Unfortunately, his attempts granted no sense of relief. With a soft sigh, the handsome tabby pushed himself onto his feet and half walked half limped down the branches and stones towards the ground. Pausing for a moment, the tom turned his attention towards the nursery with a soft glow in his light green eyes. He had no kits of his own but was always excited to see the future of the clan.

With a reluctant turn of his head, Whitesand limped towards the medicine cat den that was placed within the hollow of the tree that enclosed their camp. He was not particularly pleased to be visiting the medicine cat, Saffrongaze. Though she was pretty and skilled at what she did, she was also an outsider. Why starclan chose a non-clan born feline to have such an important role was unknown to him. And while he would never question his ancestors, he reserved the right to question the medicine cat. Poking his fluffy head inside, Whitesand peeked in to see if there was anyone else in the den before pushing his whole body into the hollow of the tree. “Hello, Saffrongaze.” The warrior greeted, voice even and respectful despite his misgivings. “Sorry to bother you, but I’ve torn a claw and was unable to soothe it myself. I was wondering if you could help?”

Saffie
    Participant

Though azurious eyes watched over Skyclan, sitting on the leaf and grass dabbled earth. Folded ears flicking slightly as a patient laid inside, resting up from a wound. The clans seemed to have calmed down and it calmed her nerves. Looking over around the clan, she has seen a slight increase in defense; more and more warriors made; with more warriors come apprentices. She had turned tail and padded inside her den. A new voice cut into the silence of her hollowed tree and she looked out to see Whitesand. She trotted on over to check the damage. Down a claw but still, the rest were there. “Ah, yes, I can help. I can add some paste to it to prevent it from getting infected then you can eat some poppy seeds. It’ll soothe the pain and you’ll be able to sleep. When you wake, just wash the paste off and your pain should be gone permanently. If not, come see me again.” She said, trotting to her herbs to make the said paste then pushed out some poppy seeds using her tail. “Eat that.” She said, lapping the herbs then began to chew.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Camp SkyClan Medicine Den pale herbs [ white x saffron ]