It Began with a Spark { Saffron + Bright RP }

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Camp It Began with a Spark { Saffron + Bright RP }

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Saffie
    Participant

With the coming of a new day, Saffrongaze decided to let her legs stretch. She didn’t even notice how hungry she was; the peach scotty quickly trotted over to the freshkill pile and plucked a vole. The clans had been on edge for the past few moons, even the medicine cat herself… but, in a way, she had an anchor. A former lone with memory loss. Looking around, she spotted said feminine and padded over to her, gently butting heads with her. “Brightspark, hello.” She purred before placing the vole down and sat next to her. “Care to share?” She offered, nudging the rodent between the two.

Chris
    Participant

Brightspark’s lanky body lay in the shade of a hawthorn bush at the outskirts of camp, her long limbs spilled across the orange earthen flooring of the camp haphazardly like fallen trees. Her head was swaying, eyelids drooping from a consciousness that bordered on nonexistent until she was awoken by the sweet peal of Saffrongaze’s voice.

A smile bloomed over the amber tabby’s face at her companions arrival. Like a breeze on a stagnant summer’s day it helped chase away some of her gloom.

“Certainly” She replied succinctly. Managing to keep her smile in place, though it did not fully reach her baby blue eyes.

“I’d like it if we could be honest, Saffie.” She huffed, seeming suddenly annoyed although these feelings were not aimed at her sweetheart. “Do you think I’m ever gonna get my memories back?”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Camp It Began with a Spark { Saffron + Bright RP }