Is This My New Destiny? (Wolf&Golden) [CLOSED]

Forums WindClan WindClan Camp WindClan Leader’s Den Is This My New Destiny? (Wolf&Golden) [CLOSED]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Wolfstar
    Participant

Don’t become the cat you feared, Wolfstar. You know what happens when anger clouds judgement.

From the moment Wolfstar breathed new life after Hornetstar’s deathly blow, he couldn’t get Runningstar’s voice out of his mind. It rang in his ears like a buzzing bee, threatening to sting if he messed up. The walk back to camp after the battle had been a long one. Startledcrow didn’t leave Wolfstar’s side, propping him up whenever the leader stumbled or needed a moment to rest. The cat I feared? I fear no one! And look what holding in my anger has done. Wolfstar had been around long enough to know that their StarClan ancestors were not always right, and he truly believed his former leader was in the wrong. It was not his fault there was a battle. He was the one who declared it, but he was not the one who started it! Wolfstar ignored Startledcrow’s questions, asking him if he was okay or if he needed to rest more. Even the sound of Goldenrose’s voice behind him was muffled. All he was focused on was the anger that boiled in his chest, and in his mind. 

How dare Hornetstar take one of his lives! Eye for an eye…I’ll see you again soon, Hornetstar. Wolfstar kept his narrowed gaze forward, his breath wheezing all the way to camp. He nudged his medicine cat away from him, still ignoring him as he padded slowly and tiredly to the leader’s den. He knew he was weak for right now, and he needed his rest before he struck back for revenge on his lost life, and for his injured warriors. Now he was left with only four lives, and that scared him. He knew his Clan would be in good paws with Desertrose as the leader, but she wasn’t ready yet and neither was he. It was necessary to be careful, but how could he be when there were threats on the other side of their border? Leaving the battlefield with no definitive winner was like leaving an argument without a solution. They were going to be right back where they started, and Wolfstar was not going to let WindClan be taken advantage of ever again. 

Wolfstar pushed his way into his den, collapsing in his nest. His muscles screamed and his head pounded. Sleep sounded so wonderful, but he couldn’t close his eyes just yet. However, the sound of Goldenrose’s pawsteps outside made him groan inwardly and he placed his chin on his front paws, closing his eyes to make it seem like he was resting. He knew his mate wouldn’t approve of his behavior, but what did she know about how it felt to lose a life and come back only to see it was for nothing? The WindClan leader’s ears twitched as her pawsteps got closer. 

Feared
    Participant

Goldenrose ~ WindClan Warrior

Throb. Throb. The wounds upon her shoulders that trailed towards her chest were throbbing painfully, perhaps it was because Startledcrow had wrapped her wounds tightly with cobwebs. Even now small spots of deep red blood were beginning to seep through the thick white wrappings, a limp in her step from the sting. She gritted her teeth, but she didn’t dare complain as her vibrant green eyes were watching the limping form of her mate. Startledcrow had done quick bandages on the felines that needed it most before he took up caring tentatively for Wolfstar. He had lost another life and just knowing that made her chest ache, for more than one reason. Her mate was older in years and she knew this but she wasn’t ready for their life to be over just yet and they were slowly getting closer and closer to his permanent death. Of course, it never occurred to her that she only had one life and once that was done, she wouldn’t be coming back. Her focus was drawn back to the present when she noticed that Startledcrow was speaking to her over his shoulder, although his eyes were watching where he was walking. “Goldenrose.” He meowed sternly, causing her blink in confusion. “Yes, Startledcrow?” She questioned the medicine cat, while Startledcrow smirked. “Try to limp on your left, it’s not nearly as deep as the right. Your bleeding through.” He meowed while she glanced down at her shoulder and grumbled.

Eventually she shifted her weight and limped awkwardly on her left side, watching as Startledcrow spoke to Wolfstar but her mate didn’t seem to be processing what their medicine cat was saying. Only StarClan knew what her mate was going through, clearly his mind wasn’t all the way back. Everytime he died and came back, it took a precious piece of him with it. Clearing her throat, Goldenrose walked slowly and carefully, her usually well groomed white and rose gold speckled pelt was ruffled and stained with dirt and grass, with blood matting her chest fur. Everything seemed to be slow, even the walk back to camp seemed agonizingly longer. She couldn’t help the sigh of relief when she spotted their camp entrance, her ears laying back in exhaustion. Goldenrose blinked was she spotted a young version of Wolfstar as Breezepaw hurried out of the camp, his eyes briefly glancing at his father before he decided it best to help his mother. “Breezepaw.” She purred softly while her dark furred kit pressed against her side to help her walk. “Mother… you’re hurt.” Breezepaw frowned heavily, his eyebrows creasing as he gazed at her bandaged chest, his eyes flickering towards Wolfstar. “Is father okay?” He whispered while Goldenrose remained silent, her gaze slowly roaming towards Wolfstar. “I don’t know, Breezepaw. But he will be.” She promised as she tenderly licked her sons ear. “I’m fine, go find Tinyflame. I’m sure she will be reassured that you are fine.” She sighed softly while her son hesitated but nodded and hurried off to find his mentor. She noticed that Breezepaw had stopped to check on Hailgaze, another Wolfstar look alike from Cremefur’s litters. Only his eyes were a vibrant yellow but the build and fur was almost a perfect match, he wasn’t the biggest fan on her but he was kind to her kits. Startledcrow caught her attention as she noticed that Wolfstar was dragging himself back to the den, his movements weak and feeble but he was still strong.

“Goldenrose… Your wounds will just have to wait until I tend to the other more serious injuries.” Startledcrow frowned as he sniffed at her right shoulder blade while she gave a small nod of her head. “Of course, Startledcrow.” She stated, her voice slow and tired. But she noticed that her medicine cat was gazing at her thoughtfully with his strange eyes. “What’s wrong, Startledcrow?” She finally found the strength to question him, while he blinked and side glanced towards the leaders den before looking back at her. “Keep an eye on him, Goldenrose. Something has changed with this life, I’m not sure what but I can feel it.” Startledcrow warned her before he turned and hurried into the mass of large cats gathering around the medicine cat den to be treated. Her paws felt rooted to the ground as Startledcrow’s words were seeping into her brain, blinking slowly as she felt like the breath had been knocked out of her. What could Startledcrow have meant? He was Wolfstar, he was her mate! Licking her dry lips, the queen began to walk towards the leader’s den, her heart feeling heavier than before. She lowered her head as she walked through the dens entrance, her eyes adjusting to the change of light before she could see that her mate was laying down in their nest. He appeared to already be asleep, and the last thing she wanted to do was wake him, but she was weak from her blood loss on the battle field. Slowly she made her way to the nest, but she hesitated as she gazed at his peaceful face, his eyes brows were furrowed but what else did she expect. Unable to bear the thought of disturbing him, she lowered herself upon the ground. A soft gasp of pain left her lips as she bit her lower lip from crying out as her wounds flexed, causing tears to spring up in her eyes. She was in pain but once she was situated, she could feel the pain quieting as her eyes looked down at Wolfstar. Slowly she lowered her head as she licked his ear once and whispered. “I love you, my Wolf.” She promised, leaning away from him as she looked down at her chest, which was a mess. Slowly she began to quietly lick at her chest fur, cleaning at the blood and the dirt, her tongue stinging with the awful taste.

Wolfstar
    Participant

~W O L F S T A R~

Wolfstar felt the dip from Goldenrose’s weight in their mossy nest, finding her body warmth a welcome comfort. He continued to keep his eyes closed, even after hearing her gasp of pain, knowing Startledcrow wouldn’t have let her come in their den if she wasn’t physically okay for awhile. He listened to the lulling noise of her tongue rasping on her pelt, cleaning up the blood that smelled like a mixture of hers and someone else’s. Keeping his eyes shut began to make his head swim, and it wasn’t long until he felt his stomach turn for the worst. Despite his body screaming with protest, he shot up out of their nest and vomited in the corner of their den, his stomach muscles painfully spasming with each clench. Once done, he used his front paw to bury the vomit so it was tucked into the ground, and he turned to Goldenrose, his eyes droopy from exhaustion. “Losing this life feels worse than the last one I lost,” he mumbled, limping his way back to his beautiful mate and laying on their nest. The neck wound that had killed him was almost healed, thanks to StarClan, but it was still an open wound and stung from the impact. His head was still dizzy, but he didn’t believe he would be able to throw anything else up. 

Maybe it’s because it’s honestly the first life I lost in a battle.” Wolfstar scoffed and rolled his eyes. “I have been weak, Goldenrose. I have let myself and WindClan be stomped all over ever since I became leader. How is it that my fifth life was taken from a battle, and the other’s were from plants, a fox, and grief? Grief!” His eyes widened with anger. “I let myself get so lost that it killed me! My warriors probably rolled their eyes at me for letting a death take one of my nine lives. My Clan is supposed to come first and I was selfish!” Wolfstar’s body began to slightly shake, thoughts of anger and disappointment in himself whirring in his mind. “I thought keeping WindClan out of the petty skirmishes between the other Clan’s meant we were better than them. I thought it meant we were stronger, and we were more resilient. But that’s not the case. It meant we were cowards when we should have pushed and conquered.” He shook his head and looked away from Goldenrose. How could she love someone who has made their Clan weak? She fell in love with him when he had just healed from Cremefur’s death completely, when he was vulnerable, soft, and romantic. But being all of those things made him forget his own Clan’s strength. What kind of battle didn’t end with a win and loss? 

For the first time since he had vomited, he looked at Goldenrose. Red stained her pelt on her chest and shoulders, and he was easily able to see the claw slashes that dug into her skin. His blue eyes widened with worry. “Who were you fighting?” he whispered. “I get we were in a war, but those cuts…those cuts are deep, Goldenrose. Did you have Startledcrow look you over to make sure they won’t get infected? He needs to look you over now.” The leader slowly, but determinedly, stood up and took a pawstep out of their nest, wanting to fetch their medicine cat to make sure Goldenrose was fine. 

Feared
    Participant

She was having a hard time keeping her focus, chin tilting slightly for a moment as she tried her best to untangle the drying blood from her white chest fur. So far she wasn’t having a whole lot of luck, eyebrows furrowing as she gazed down at her fur with an expression of disappointment. Ears laid back immediately against her head at the sudden feeling of Wolfstar launching himself from the nest, her right paw bracing against the ground in case she was needed her green eyes hollow with worry as her mate vomited in the corner of the den. The stench caused her stomach to roll but she didn’t dare say anything, he had just lost a life and his body was trying to heal itself from the horrible experience. She looked down for a moment when he expressed that loosing this life was taking a toll on him, causing her to clear her throat. All of your life’s that are lost… break my soul. She thought silently but she kept her worries to herself, she was Wolfstar’s outlet and she had her own. He was so worried about the clan that he didn’t need her worries as well, just her comfort. She didn’t look up immediately when the nest dipped but she knew that Wolfstar was beside her once again, his warmth seeping into her pelt and she fought not to lean against him. Her own mind was swimming, her limbs felt heavy and her breathing although normal, sounded loud within her ears. Blinking she noticed that her mate was speaking, causing her green eyes to lift from the ground as she gazed upon his face and found herself hesitating.

Wolfstar was angry. He was very, very angry and he wasn’t afraid to show it at the moment. What could she say? Goldenrose believed Wolfstar was the furtherest from being weak, he was so strong in his own way. Slowly she licked at her dry lips but it didn’t seem to make any difference, perhaps she wasn’t meant to say anything. Instead her green eyes gazed upon his face, his eyebrows were furrowed and his nose scrunched up as he bared his teeth while speaking, clearly he was unhappy. “Wolfstar… your clan thinks very highly of you, all of your life’s lost are justified. You are so… so strong in your own way.” Goldenrose forced herself to speak but her tongue was heavy and her words slow as if she were half asleep. Sleep… perhaps that’s what I need. She thought absentmindedly to herself, but her mate wasn’t listening and she hadn’t expected him to but perhaps it showed that she was paying attention. However, her vision was becoming unjust as his face went in and out of focus, causing her to blink roughly in order to regain some of her sight.

Feeling eyes upon her, she mustered to focus once more and noticed that Wolfstar didn’t appear angry any more, causing her to be briefly confused before she noticed that he was staring at her chest. She hadn’t thought it looked that bad but her chest fur was clearly matted with her own blood and that of Pantherstorm. Her wounds had reopened but the left was beginning to clot, although she hadn’t noticed that the wound on her right shoulder blade was still bleeding freely, the cobwebs beginning to turn red slowly before their very eyes. “Pantherstorm.” She responded easily but her mind was still swimming, however she gave a faint smile to Wolfstar while clearing her throat. “He said… he said I was fine.” Goldenrose spoke faintly, blinking in surprise when Wolfstar pushed himself up from the nest and began to head towards the entrance of the den. Her mate had gained some clarity out of his haze and it had been over his wounds, whether he liked it or not he was a caring tomcat. “Get your tail back in the nest. You need to rest.” Goldenrose protested as she pushed herself up from the nest in worry for her mate, however she moved much too quickly. She had taken only one step towards Wolfstar, before the world suddenly tilted and the fuzziness of her mind cleared as her vision went blank. As the molly fainted, she landed upon her side with a dull thud, her chest wounds bleeding freely but slowly.

Wolfstar
    Participant

~W O L F S T A R~

Pantherstorm! Wolfstar whipped around to face his mate, eyes wide. “You fought Pantherstorm?” His voice raised. “I told you what kind of tomcat he was, and you fought him?” Anger seemed to be Wolfstar’s worst enemy today. One spark of irritation or worry quickly turned into a vexation that felt so powerful, it almost blinded him. “Why would you-

It was as if time slowed the moment Goldenrose’s green eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body fell to the floor with a thud. Anger forgotten, Wolfstar’s blue eyes widened with fear and his heart stopped as he rushed forward to try and catch her before the impact, but it was too late. Her head slammed against the bottom floor and he was thankful their dens were in former rabbit burrows made of soft, compacted dirt. “My love,” he meowed with fear laced in his tone. One of his paws touched the side of her face, his tail lightly tracing her spine and flank with the hopes of her waking. However, it wasn’t quick enough for him and he swiftly rushed out of their den with no hesitation as if he had never been injured in a battle. I can’t lose another mate. I can’t lose another cat I love! The medicine den wasn’t close enough. “Startledcrow!” Wolfstar swerved around injured Clanmate’s of his, being careful as not to push into them. “Goldenrose fainted!” The WindClan leader caught sight of the medicine cat’s dark gray fur through the cracks of the rocky walls, looking for his blue eyes. Once he was sure Startledcrow heard him, Wolfstar turned back around towards his den.

He pushed himself through the entrance, quickly stopping himself in his tracks so as not to trip over her still body. Why is it so still? He pressed his face to Goldenrose’s chest, and almost cried with relief at the sound of her beating heart and the rise and fall of her chest from breathing. It seemed she had just fainted from exhaustion, but it was better to be safe than sorry. He lifted his face to watch the entrance for signs of Startledcrow coming to his love’s aide. Please, StarClan…Don’t take her away from me. If you do this, I will never forgive you! Do you hear me, Runningstar?! Wolfstar’s gaze looked above him, his eyes narrowing into thin slits. The moment her life is gone is the moment I turn my back on all of you! Sounds of rushed pawsteps made him turn his eye sight back to the sight of Startledcrow, and Wolfstar quickly moved above Goldenrose’s head so he was not in the way of the medicine cat. “Please tell me she’s just exhausted. Why was she sent in here without dressings on her wounds! Have you seen the marks Pantherstorm left on her?” Without thinking, Wolfstar’s teeth bared at the younger tom. “Now she could die!”

Feared
    Participant

Goldenrose has barely caught her mates scolding, of course she knew that Pantherstorm was dangerous and appeared reckless but Eveningstorm’s back had been turned to the dark black dappled warrior and wouldn’t have noticed Pantherstorm until it was too late! Now she lay upon the den floor, her chest rising and falling slowly as she took notice of nothing going on around her. She was unaware of Wolfstar’s panic and anger not was she aware of Startledcrow’s worry and annoyance. Startledcrow had been tending to Falconpaw, whom had really been the most critical out of all the felines that returned from the battle. Goldenrose hadn’t been properly dressed but there had been cobwebs applied to slow the bleeding until he could make time for her once again. Although Wolfstar’s loud voice caught his attention immediately as his head snapped upright, pupil narrowing as he could see the face of Wolfstar through the cracks in the stone wall, he appeared frantic. “Fainted?” He meowed, clearly confused as he looked down at Wildpaw, whom appeared nervous and suddenly curious about his mother’s condition. “Ack.” Startledcrow growled with irritation, looking down at Falconpaw before using his tail to mention Wildpaw over. “Keep pressing this moss ball against the wound, eventually the blood flow will lessen.” He promised Wildpaw, leaving the apprentice with the wounded as he hurried out of the den, weaving through the masses gathered in the clearing.

As Startledcrow walked through the den, he noticed that Wolfstar appeared frantic and had a wild light in his blue eyes as he gazed down upon his mate. Grunting, the long legged feline looked down at Goldenrose and frowned heavily, her chest fur seemed more bloodied and the slow rise and fall of her chest almost made her appear dead. Oh, great Starclan… please tell me she’s not dead. He prayed inwardly, eyes widening as Wolfstar turned to him and snapped with irritation and worry. Suddenly the fur along his neck ruffled as he gave the dark grey and white Tom a dark look, but he didn’t bother saying anything as he quickly walked forth to look down upon Goldenrose’s chest. It was still rising and falling and although the cobwebs were wet with blood, he could tell the blood was leaking slowly and therefore it was clotting. “Yes, Wolfstar I am aware. The wounds are deep and it appears I’m having trouble getting the right shoulder wound to clot, but she’s not dying.” He grunted as he leaned down and sniffed at her chest, using his teeth as he nipped away the cobwebs from her chest, she would need a cleaner set. Her wound was ragged and torn, the fur ripped away and the muscle nearly exposed as she bled. It was the most serious wound she had but she wasn’t dying from it so she was a low priority, however with Wolfstar breathing down his neck, she was at the top of the list. “She lost a lot of blood out on the battle field, her chest and stomach fur prove that.” He grunted and looked up at Wolfstar. “She’s going to be fine, she’s just severely exhausted.” Startledcrow explained while looking up at his leader, the Tom had almost a feral expression but Startledcrow couldn’t blame him, Goldenrose was his mate. It was natural to worry for one another. “Forgive me, Wolfstar but I have to wake her up.” Startledcrow warned the other tomcat, lowering his head as he roughly nipped Goldenrose’s flank with his teeth, it took two nips to rouse the she-cat from her forced slumber. “Mmmmhhh.” She groaned, but finally her green eyes opened.

Goldenrose could feel a sharp sting resounding from her flank, enough for her to awaken. Upon opening her eyes, she could see Startledcrow and Wolfstar hovering over her, but still swimming head wouldn’t allow her to process what had happened. “Goldenrose, are you alright?” Startledcrow question while the she-cat feebly nodded, looking around their surroundings as her mind slowly pieced together what had happened. “Yes.” She croaked, her eyes landing upon Wolfstar for a brief moment as she noticed his expression. “Wolfstar are you okay, love?” She questioned her mate, his expression worrying her. Startledcrow seemed satisfied that she was awake, stepping back briefly for the two of them to embrace. “Goldenrose I want you to lick tenderly at your right shoulder wound. Clean the blood but not too rough, I want the wound clean and to breath for now.” He explained before he turned to Wolfstar. “If the bleeding worsens and she passes out again, fetch me. But for now I have to try and save Falconpaw’s life.” Startledcrow explained to the both of them, turning on his heel and rushing out of the den. Wildpaw was not a medicine cat apprentice and he didn’t want to leave him alone for too long. Goldenrose blinked in her haze, watching Startledcrow rush out of the den before she noticed she was laying upon the ground. “As if my pelt wasn’t messy enough.” She teased, her paws pressing against the ground as she attempted to lift herself slowly, her weak limbs gave out on her and she sighed in pain.

Wolfstar
    Participant

~W O L F S T A R~

In the medicine den, Wildpaw had been helping Startledcrow with their injured Clanmate’s by following him around with a bundle of different herbs he was told to carry. Even though the distinct smells of the dried leaves made him want to cough or gag, he was grateful to be able to help out. He knew he would never be able to become a medicine cat (honestly the sight of so many open wounds made him a little nauseated), but he liked being around Startledcrow and Nettlenose and watching them do their work with precision and care. They were both different in how they treated patients. Nettlenose was the soft and caring one, giving her loving support and careful attention, apologizing if she put too much pressure on a wound. Startledcrow was blunt and attentive, working quickly without providing any caring words or support, but very detailed in his work. They worked wonderfully as a team, and Wildpaw was fascinated with watching them dance around each other with ease, taking care of their injured without letting anything steer their attention away.

Wildpaw stood over Falconpaw with a frown on his face, eyebrows furrowed with sympathy. Falconpaw seemed to have gotten the worst of the battle, and he wondered who in ShadowClan or RiverClan would injure a young cat to the point of almost death. The black-furred tom watched Startledcrow work on Falconpaw carefully, his eyes narrowed with focus. However, the sound of Wolfstar’s voice pulled both his and Wildpaw’s attention away, and Wildpaw stood up to go see what was going on. But the medicine cat stopped him, telling him to press the cobweb on Falconpaw’s wounds while he went to go check it out. Hesitantly, Wildpaw placed a paw on the cobweb, which was already beginning to soak through with blood, and watched Startledcrow follow Wolfstar into the leader’s den. Mother…are you okay?

Back in his den, Wolfstar continued to glare at Startledcrow as he looked over Goldenrose’s body, feeling relief when he repeated what Wolfstar had thought all along. His mate was just severely exhausted, and of course she was! Fighting Pantherstorm must have taken a huge toll on her not only physically, but mentally as well. He could only imagine the horrible things the evil tom said to her during their fight. When Goldenrose finally began to waken, Wolfstar couldn’t help but smile with relief, and he pressed his muzzle on her cheek. “Thank StarClan you’re okay,” he whispered to her before stepping back once more as Startledcrow spoke. “No, I will lick her wounds. Goldenrose, you need to rest. Stay there and let me take care of you.” The large tom nodded to the medicine cat as a farewell before wrapping himself around his worn-out mate, being careful not to jolt her body too much and spark any pain. “Sleep, my dear. It’s not a mossy nest, but it’ll do for now. When you wake up, and you feel well enough, we’ll move to the nest.” He gave her a look that said, “don’t protest”, and began to rasp his tongue delicately around the wounds on her shoulders and chest, being careful not to lick too harshly and open them any more. He spat out the cobwebs that stuck to the roof of his mouth before working on her coat again, cleaning up the blood and dirt that clung to her pelt from the battle. It wasn’t until they were in silence did he realize what Startledcrow had said before he left. Save Falconpaw’s life? The WindClan leader looked out the entrance towards the clearing, wondering if his Clan needed him out there for support. But he decided against it, finding his mate needed him now more than ever, and his Clan would most likely be focused on getting healed and rest. Anyways, Desertrose would be there for him as well. Wolfstar turned back to Goldenrose and forced himself to purr, hoping it would help lull Goldenrose to sleep.

Feared
    Participant

She still wasn’t completely sure what was going on around her, but she knew that Wolfstar was there as he pressed his muzzle into her cheek, the sensation alone calmed her and brought a soft smile to her lips. “I’m fine.” She meowed quietly, but she knew she wasn’t. Goldenrose wounds were not as critical as others but they certainly weren’t to be taken lightly. Shifting slightly, her face contorted with pain as her shoulders throbbed wildly from her fall and her movements to get more comfortable. “Huh?” She muttered as she gazed up at her mate as she noticed that her name was spoken, eyes narrowing as he explained that he would clean her wounds while she rested. “Wolfstar… I appreciate that but you need the rest more than I do.” She frowned heavily, her precious mate had recently just lost a life and moments ago he wasn’t looking so good himself. However, she only had one life and once that was spent she wouldn’t be returning, perhaps that’s why he was being so stern with her suddenly. Although as he wrapped himself around her, she found herself falling limp into his body, she had no idea she was this exhausted.

Green eyes closed briefly as she leaned into his warm body, it was alluring but in her mind she knew he was weak as well. “Wolfstar… you should lay in the nest and rest. I’ll be fine, it’s just a couple of scratches.” She protested weakly, peeling her eyes open once more as she noticed the look she was receiving from her mate and it caused her to smile softly. Wolfstar was angry, so angry at the world but he could still be so tender with her. A gasp of pain tried to escape her lips but she kept her lips sealed when Wolfstar rasped his tongue over her wound, her eyes watering up from the sensation of his tongue gently roaming over the exposed flesh. “Oh, great StarClan.” She breathed, ears flat against her head as she kept her chin back for a moment so her mate could clean the wound better. The throb was becoming unbearable, and she fought the urge to push Wolfstar away from her. The wounds definitely needed attention and so did her pelt, it was beginning to feel stiff from the drying blood from both Pantherstorm and herself. After a few moments, she decided to speak to keep her mind occupied instead of concentrating on the pain. “Y-you know… I didn’t seek out Pantherstorm.” She explained, briefly remembering her mate whipping around to scold her before she fainted.

“I was actually looking for you.” She explained, her tail taunt from the pain of Wolfstar cleaning her chest wound. “Instead I found Pantherstorm sneaking up behind Eveningstorm, whom was already engaged with another warrior. Eveningstorm May have stood a better chance against Pantherstorm… but he would have been blind sighted.” She shivered at the thought, her ears slowly lifting from her head. “No one else saw what was happening and I did what I had to do, I kept him distracted long enough.” She explained to her mate, voice weak and small before she noticed he had stopped grooming her and was glancing towards the exit of the den with an unreadable expression. “If you need to go out there… go. You are their leader.” Goldenrose prompted softly, giving his shoulder a feeble lick, listening to his purr. It was warm and caused his body to vibrate against her, but for now she was fighting the urge to sleep. Just a little longer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums WindClan WindClan Camp WindClan Leader’s Den Is This My New Destiny? (Wolf&Golden) [CLOSED]