I’m coming home (Jag X Holly)

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Territory Berry Flats I’m coming home (Jag X Holly)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bandit (Sonic)
    Participant

Snow crunched softly beneath the large Tom’s paws and he wandered about. The tom had long ebony black and frosty white fur with yellow eyes and a berry pink nose. He seemed to wander without direction, almost as if he were lost. Huffing he sat down, tail wrapped around his paws, ears drooped in disappointment.

Hollystar
    Participant

It had been some time after the battle against Riverclan took place, and Hollystar was finally feeling less pain in her shoulder. It still ached if she used it too much or moved it the wrong way, but the leader was able to return to her normal duties for the most part. Snow had fallen a few nights previously. Hollystar could feel it crunching beneath her toes. She had come out by herself to practice balancing in the trees. Kass had been trying to train her to fight from above. The leader figured she would also get some hunting done while she was out. 

The black molly lifted her head and parted her jaws, trying to catch a whiff of prey. However, something else filled her senses. A rogue! The cat smelled oddly familiar though. Was it her ex mate, Dawnpelt, who had been exiled from Thunderclan? No. She thought. She had smelled this cat more recently than Dawnpelt. Hollystar crouched down, and crept towards the intruder. She spotted the cat. He almost looked lost, like he had no clue where he was going or where he came from. Narrowing her eyes, the Thunderclan leader leapt out, slamming her body into the strange tom and pinning him to the ground.

“You’re intruding on Thunderclan territory!” she meowed fiercely, “Who are yo-“ Suddenly her eyes widened as she finally realized who this cat was and how she knew him. “J-Jaggedthorn!” she exclaimed. Hollystar quickly scurried off of her former deputy, her eyes wide like she had seen a ghost. “You’re alive! Where in the name of Starclan have you been?” the she-cat asked. “We looked for you for moons but you were just gone! I didn’t think I would ever see you again.”

Bandit (Sonic)
    Participant

The tom must have been so lost in thought he didnt hear nor sense the she cat creeping closer until he was flat underneath her. Her lunge took him by suprise and he yelped at the impact. Looking up into the eyes of his attacker, Jaggedthorn blinked rapidly. Why does this Molly seem so familiar? He thought, frowning. Her words were almost foreign to him when she spoke. “Jaggedthorn? What’s a jagged thorn? What’s a stat Clan? Have you been looking for me? Do you know how I ended up in the forest then?” He asked her, excitment bubbling over his personality.

Hollystar
    Participant

As Jaggedthorn spoke, Hollystar grew more and more concerned for the tom. Was he joking? It didn’t seem so. He sounded pretty serious. What happened while he was away? she thought silently. “You mean, you don’t remember anything about Thunderclan?” she asked. There seemed to be sadness lingering in her voice. “You don’t remember me? Hollystar frowned at the other cat’s confusion. She had been a young warrior when Jaggedthorn was an apprentice. They had gone on so many adventures together; how could he have forgotten everything they’d been through?

“Uh, well. My name is Hollystar. You used to live with me in a clan- um, Thunderclan,” the black Molly began awkwardly. “Your name is Jaggedthorn,” she explained. “You disappeared from Thunderclan about ten moons ago,” Hollystar estimated. It had been so long since her friend had gone missing, it practically felt like forever! “We searched the forest for several moons, but the day after you disappeared it downpoured and washed all traces of you away,” the leader explained. “I’m just so happy to see you again.”

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Hollystar.
    Bandit (Sonic)
    Participant

The tom tilted hisnhead to one side, curiosity lighting his somber gaze. “Hollystar… ThunderClan… Jaggedthorn…. Yes, for some reason that feels right when I say it but, I have no recollection of anything. I woke up in a house cats garden. The house cat, Zeke, told me he saw me get swallowed in a mudslide in this area. He told me to come search for why I cant remember.” Jaggedthorn glanced at his paws, ears drooping, heart tight with grief.

In his memory, it was like, he could see himself, walking around an area, talking to others but everything besides himself was a hazy fog and the things he said were mumbled to the point were it was unrecognizable.

Hollystar
    Participant

For receiving all this information at once, he seems very calm, thought Hollystar to herself. He’s holding it together better than I am! The Thunderclan leader was glad to see her former deputy again, but she couldn’t deal with the fact that he had absolutely no recollection of his past! Could he hunt and fight? Would Jaggedthorn have to restart as an apprentice? She shook her head. That’s something that could be dealt with later.

“Hm, a housecat, huh?” she asked, “I have seen one that likes to sit at the edge of our territory sometimes. I wonder if it was him who saved you.” Hollystar was taking in all of this information and analyzing it carefully. It seemed to be coming together now. A mudslide would make sense since it was the rainy season. When she returned her gaze to the black and white tom, he looked saddened. The she-cat frowned. “Hey, well, I can tell you that before everything happened we were great friends. I look forward to becoming your friend all over again,” the ebony molly meowed cheerfully, trying her hardest to make him feel better. “I hope you’ll come back to Thunderclan with me. I have a lot to catch you up on.”

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Hollystar.
    Bandit (Sonic)
    Participant

Jaggedthorn flicked his tail, thoughtfully. “We were good friends? How so?” He asked. The tom frowned, turning his attention to the ground. “I would like to come back. I dont remember where back is but I would like to come back, maybe I can learn what my life was like before.”

Jaggedthorn hoped he’d be able to remember everything. Who knows what he’d missed, or what he’d remember.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums ThunderClan ThunderClan Territory Berry Flats I’m coming home (Jag X Holly)