Skip to toolbar

His Savior (Orion/Golden)

Forums WindClan WindClan Territory Rolling Moors His Savior (Orion/Golden)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Missa
    Participant

Orion

His long legs carried him through the moors of Windclan territory, Orion felt like he was out of breath as he kept running and never looked back. The tall black Maine coon was previously being chased by a fox that he encountered near Riverclan’s territory. The fox and him had quite a fight, but the fox managed to cause serious damage to him with all the scratches and cuts he had but he managed to fight off the fox. Orion had managed to kick the fox with the strength he had left and fled and entered Windclan’s territory. The tom also suffered a sprain paw as he managed to jump over the river from Riverclan into the Windclan’s border.

Orion finally felt himself give out as he finally collapsed at the moors. He felt his breathing a bit slow and he gritted his teeth together as he tried to stand up but he wasn’t able to, letting out a soft groan he managed to sit up straight and he let out a heavy breath as he felt the pain going through his body. The tom let out a shuddering breath as his eyes widened for a moment as he saw a light cat with rose gold patches at a distance and suddenly he felt his legs give out once again and Orion  went down again, he was still awake but just in a lot of pain.

“Hello?” Orion called out, hoping that the stranger could hear him and he coughed as his voice was a bit raspy and he called out once again “I won’t hurt you, I promise. Can you just help me up and lead me out of the moors? I just wanna get towards the mountains and I’ll be out of your fur.” He called. Orion was suppose to be traveling to the mountains, he heard a group of mountain cats lived there and he intended on visiting their group. The black tom heard they were extremely friendly and he planned to stay with them for a while until he moved.. He was a traveler, he never stayed in one place.

Feared
    Participant

Goldenrose

WindClan Warrior

Finally being out of the nursery felt freeing, although the lack of the breeze upon the moorlands was an oddity. Lips pressing together for a moment as the she-cat walked along the border that edged along RiverClan, her thoughts elsewhere. Her first litter had been given their warrior names, and she couldn’t be more proud, but it also made her feel more alone. Wolfstar would’ve loved to have given their kits their warrior names, but that hadn’t been the will of StarClan. Ears twitched slightly as the molly could hear a commotion. Heavy thump of a body jumping across the border and landing upon WindClan territory. This was enough to catch her attention as the long legged and slender feline trotted towards the source of the sound, which just so happened to be a rather dashing dark furred tomcat.

Single kitty brow arched as Goldenrose looked at the tomcat as he slipped back down to the ground, landing on his stomach. Her throat tickled with the scent of blood, telling her that he was obviously injured. Grass green eyes looked closer at Orion from the distance she kept herself at before she began to slowly move forward. “To the mountains?” She echoed and looked over her shoulder blade to see the mountains in the distance, causing her to shake her head lightly before turning back to Orion. “I don’t think I have much to worry about you hurting me.” She commented, walking closer towards the large tomcat as she sniffed at his pelt before crossing the distance the lightly press her muzzle against his shoulder blade before she stepped back. “No offense but you are a massive cat.. I can’t carry your weight that far away.” Goldenrose said in a soft voice.

Instead, she lowered her body to where her shoulder blade lightly dug underneath his chest as she helped push him up into a sitting position, her body close to his in order to help the tomcat support his weight. “Well stranger… doesn’t look like we will be getting anywhere far… anytime soon.” She cracked a small smile as she looked up at him before she looked around. “Unless you seek aid from my clan… you’ll have to leave before a warrior with even less manners comes along.” Goldenrose added, although she wanted to help and she could tell this tomcat didn’t mean anything harmful towards her.. a clanmate might not feel the same if they were to spot her with a strange cat.

Missa
    Participant

Orion

He heard pawsteps coming closer and it wasn’t until he looked up and saw the molly up close, she was very pretty. The black Maine Coon allowed her to help him up and he managed to hold himself up as he looked over at the mountains in the distance and he frowned for a moment and shook his head “Oh rats, I’m not going to end up making it to the mountain cats in time. I was hoping to get to them the next couple of days.” He muttered softly looking down at her and he sighed softly and his dark green eyes scanned the area

“Clans..?” He said softly for a moment. Orion heard the word from his mother, Silhouettefeather, when he was small along with his father. But they never spoke in detail about the clans, his father wasn’t a fan of that word anyways so he rarely heard it unless it was his mother who spoke it towards a friend of hers back in their old group. But he heard the word more that he was traveling.. A lot of rouges, kittypets and loners spoke about a bunch of forest cult cats living nearby, he was wondering if the molly holding him up was part of them.

“Nonsense, I think you’re strong enough to carry big old me across your territory. I’ve been told that I’m light as a feather.” Orion joked as he gave one of his half-grins as he looked down at her. It wasn’t until he realized that he may have to stay in her clans for a bit, these injuries were too deep and if he went off on his own, there was chance he would probably die “I don’t really have a choice right now, I’ll go back to your group. I’m just hoping you and your group don’t keep me hostage, I’ve been told I’m an extremely boring prisoner.” He said as he thought about the one time he was kidnapped by one of his father’s rival groups, he wasn’t stuck for long anyways as he was quickly rescued by his two older sisters.

“Alright, I believe I can walk… We’ll walk together and I’m very sorry in advance if I get some of my blood in your fur, I promise I owe you one.” He said. There were two things he hated: Being stuck in one place for so long and being in debt to someone, he always made sure to pay his debts right away.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Missa.
    Feared
    Participant

Goldenrose

WindClan Warrior

Honestly she knew being this close to a stranger was frowned upon by StarClan but he obviously was a cat in need. His disappointed look that he wouldn’t be able to reach the mountains bothered her, causing the she-cat to clear her throat for a moment before she looked away from him and glanced towards that of the faded gaze of the mountains. What was with tomcats and the mountains? Her son Wildsong got injured because of his curiosity of the mountains and trees while her previous mate had went crazy to try and isolate his clan in the mountains. “Well it just may be a blessing that you can’t yet get there.” She commented with a soft ‘Hmp’ her green eyes lifting back towards the tomcat as he seemed to brush off her quiet words before he muttered in confusion about the clans. “Yes. The land that you are currently trespassing in order to reach that death trap is called WindClan.” She hummed, eyes narrowing.

She stood there, using her shoulder blade in order to help provide some stability for the tomcat, her eyes trailing over his larger frame as she tried to pinpoint just how serious his injuries really were but his dark fur was hiding his wounds fairly well. However, she knew from the metallic scent that was rolling off of him that he was indeed bleeding. “Fox run, huh?” She asked curiously, her eyes flickering away from him and towards the creek that he had jumped. RiverClan must’ve been sporting a fox. He stunk of the massive red and white beast, but she didn’t comment on that as her eyes flickered back towards him as he seemed to admit to himself that he would need further assistance. “Now that wasn’t too hard was it?” The slender feline questioned as she shifted her body to where she was now standing beside of him, helping him to his feet as she pressed her side against his in order to help support him.

Nostrils flaring as she lightly snorted and laughed faintly. “A little bit of blood isn’t going to bother me, stranger. I’ve had to deal with worse.” She hummed softly, her most recent litter that had been made apprentices surely had put her through the wringer. “You owe me nothing. That is Hailgaze allows you to live.” She teased lightly, flicking his flank with her tail tip. Nothing like having a little bit of fun with a stranger that had no clue that Hailgaze was wrapped around her claw. Despite the fact she was younger than the deputy, he respected her as she was his fathers mate and the mother of his younger siblings. “Looking at the state of you and if you keep that charm going, Desertstar will have no problem letting you heal.” She said softly, walking slowly with the tomcat so he didn’t push himself and collapse again.

Missa
    Participant

Orion

He felt Goldenrose press herself against him as they began to walk, Orion was questioning a bit why she was doing it. But she also probably knew he couldn’t do anything to harm her, he wouldn’t dare do it anyways.. It wasn’t really Orion. The tall tom opened his mouth for a second as he looked around in the moors before he frowned “Oh, I’m sorry that I was trespassing. I generally didn’t know. I was stuck in a sticky situation back over there towards the wate-“ He said as Goldenrose basically finished his words and he nodded at her

“Yeah, I had a run in with a lovely fox back over there.” Orion said as he had to focus on his walking, he wasn’t trying to walk on his sprained paw so he was leaning on the molly beside him for support and he grinned “But you should have seen the fox, I think I scared it off with my moves.” He said as they walked slowly. He was actually very grateful for her kindness, he encountered cats that were kind towards him in his many travels. Orion also had to deal with hostile cats as well and had to make quick escapes, it was quite a lifestyle he lived. Always finding a new adventure that was calling his name, but he guess his travels would have to wait now.

“Hailgaze?” Orion asked as he made a bit of a face, clearly confused with the name that Goldenrose had spoken about and he turned towards her “Did he decide to look up at the sky in a hail storm or something?” He questioned as they walked slowly but he let out a laugh and shook his head “Sorry, but I usually use my charming methods to a limit of one cat per day and you’re the only one I’ve interacted with today.” Orion said, his dark green eyes shining un amusement before he pretended to think “Although, this hasn’t been the best first impressions with someone I just met. Ususally I’m not all bloody and stinking of fox while the other is pretty and smells good.” He said before his eyes widened as he noticed he didn’t give her his name

“Oh rats, I’m so sorry. I didn’t even give you my name, my mother would have kicked my ass by now. My name is Orion.” He said as he looked down at her as they walked and suddenly he yelped as he suddenly stepped on his sprain paw and he stumbled a bit before catching himself and it took him a moment until he began walking, pretending nothing happened as he was embarrassed by the sudden fall “So what’s your name? You can’t just be called Pretty Kidnapper.” 

Feared
    Participant

Goldenrose

WindClan Warrior

Not only had the tomcat been trespassing into WindClan but he had practically run through RiverClan without so much as anyone noticing. At least that was what she was telling herself as she glanced over her shoulder blade and narrowed her gaze at the creek. It wasn’t much of a jump and she was hoping that fox stayed over there but they were unpredictable. “I see. Well I will let Hailgaze know about that fox. Don’t want it coming over here.” She commented softly before she glanced up at Orion and snickered. “You telling me that nose of yours don’t work? I’m sure WindClanners stink.” She grinned faintly for a moment, the tip of her long and feathery tail twitching slightly. “Well I’m glad you gave that fox something to remember you by.” Goldenrose hummed softly as her deep green eyes roamed slowly over the moors as they walked.

Ears twitched as he spoke the name of her deputy but from the sound of his tone, she couldn’t help but glance in his direction. Although she couldn’t help the laugh that burst from her throat as he asked if Hailgaze had received that name because of looking to the sky. “Oh my Starclan.” She giggled, unable to keep them at bay. “I guess our names would sound strange to someone else.” She commented with soft laughs stuck in her throat as her ears fell back against her head. Wolfstar would be rolling in his grave to know she was laughing at his sons name. “You will know why soon enough why his name is Hailgaze.” She hummed softly, grunting as the tomcat leaned his weight into her, but it didn’t bother her. She had seen the way he had collapsed earlier that he needed support. “I will admit that this isn’t usually how I greet strangers.” She admitted as well, glancing at him and grinning. “I usually send them back over the border with a bite.” Goldenrose smirked before she looked ahead of them, making sure he didn’t step in a rabbit hole.

The curses that he used weren’t exactly new to her ears but they weren’t often used within the clan, causing her to smile and wiggle her whiskers. “Mhm.” She hummed softly as she couldn’t help but eagerly await the name of this Tom. Orion. It was foreign to her ears but she had to admit that it had a certain ring to it that did appeal to her ears. “I like that… Orion.” She repeated the name, saying it softly and under her breath before she laughed lightly as Orion smoothly asked for her name. “Well… it’s definitely not that.” She laughed again and smiled softly. “Unfortunately I have one of those odd names.” Goldenrose said softly, letting her chin tilt as she looked back over at him with a soft shrug. “My name is Goldenrose.” She hummed softly, moving with him when he stumbled until he regained his footing. 

Missa
    Participant

Orion

Orion shrugged lightly with one of his shoulders “I guess the fox broke my nose too, I’ll never be the same cat I once was.” Orion sighed almost dramatically as they walked a bit, they managed to reach the end of the moors and it looked like they were heading more into the territory and the dark tom began smelling more of the scent that Goldenrose carried “I’m guessing we’re almost at your camp?” He questioned as he looked around and saw a group of cats passing by them with prey in their jaws, Orion can assume they must be some sort of hunting group. A couple of them were giving him weird looks and one even stopped but Goldenrose probably gave them a look to keep going.

“Great, can’t wait to meet this Hailgaze.. But we should leave the part of me making fun of his name out of the introductions for the time being otherwise I’m pretty sure your friend will fling me back over to the river.” He said as he looked down at her with a smile and he snickered at her as he looked ahead, making sure he didn’t lose his footing once more and he spoke “Well, thanks for not biting me. I’m sorry if you’re disappointed that the fox got to me first, but I’ll make it up to you.. I’ll allow you one free bite when I’m recovered, just don’t bite too hard like the fox.” He said, to other cats it would seem that he was flirting with her.. But he was just very charming and playful, besides the molly probably figured that he was comfortable around her and if he was flirting, she probably would have known by now.

“Thank you, I think your name sounds very lovely for a group of cats with odd names. Have I told you that I like roses? They smell very nice.” Orion said with a cheeky grin as his long tail waved slightly and he looked down at her for a moment as she started to repeat his name and he grinned “At least I don’t have a twin named Onion, I’ve met an Onion before and let me tell you.. It was a very confusing time when someone trying to call out one of the names in a crowd.” He said as he leaned on her a bit once more before looking around, quite curious of the territory as they were probably close to the camp soon.

Feared
    Participant

Goldenrose

WindClan Warrior

She knew that the closer they got to camp that her fellow warriors would feel uneasy and question her decision but she was rolling with it. He hadn’t been sneaking around and stealing prey, but merely running away from a fox, injured and with a destination in thought. She could rly help but smile at his dramatic sigh, he reminded her of Wildsong. He wouldn’t ever admit it he could be a bit dramatic here and there. “I suppose so.” She hummed softly about his nose, before looking towards the high ridge that was hiding WindClan camp just from sight. “Yes, we are getting close.” Goldenrose said softly, as she noticed that a hunting patrol was returning from their hunt, gazing at the two of them both curiously and cautiously. Giving a small dip of her chin, she noticed that Breezehowl had hesitated and stopped in his foot steps as he gazed suspiciously at the male that was leaning against her shoulder blade. With hesitancy her son grumbled under his breath before trudging along after his patrol.

“Oh I’ll be sure to mention the part about you making fun of his name, I think he would find it amusing.” She snorted softly, anyone in WindClan knew better than to do such a dumb thing but Orion was amusing and had no clue of their way of life from the sound of it. “You could use a bathe.” She grunted and scrunched up her nose as she could still smell the stench of fox staining his pelt before she looked ahead of her once again. “I’ll consider biting a chunk out of you if you make me look like a fool.” She hummed and turned her chin to give the tomcat a look, arching an eyebrow slightly.

Goldenrose was shaking her head as he spoke about her name, causing her to smirk and snort out a laugh as she found him amusing. “Roses do have a lovely smell to them.” She agreed, although she was given her name for the falling rose petal like shapes along her pelt. Although she couldn’t help the curious glance that she gave Orion as he spoke about some other male having the same name. “That would be odd… if someone had my name as well it could definitely get confusing.” She muttered softly, she had never thought about the possibility of someone having the same name as her. Although her eyes did narrow as they began to slowly make their way over the ridge. “But it would probably be best if you left the talking to me.” She said softly.

Once they made it over the ridge, she noticed that everyone within camp was glancing their way. Although she didn’t pay them any mind, except for the massive dark grey and white streaked tomcat that was walking towards them. “Goldenrose.” Hailgaze greeted the golden warrior, before his scorching amber eyes trailed towards Orion as he gazed expressionlessly towards the loner. “Who is your friend?” He questioned, nostrils twitching as he could scent the blood and fox clinging to the black fur. Goldenrose dipped her chin towards Hailgaze. “Hailgaze.” She chirped softly, giving Orion a heads up of who they were dealing with. “This is the fox charmer that jumped the creek. As you can see he’s injured and I could not send him off with good conscience.” She hummed while Hailgaze lightly snorted, his gaze never leaving Orion as his whiskers twitched faintly. “Five days you’ve been back to your warrior duties and you are already causing trouble.” Hailgaze hummed, his deep voice rumbling and his long feathery tail swaying thoughtfully. “Take him to Quiethawk, if he won’t be seen then leave him at the border.” Hailgaze ordered as he finally looked at Goldenrose, his eyes narrowing faintly before he half turned away from the two of them. Causing Goldenrose to drag Orion to the medicine cat den with a grin. “That went better than expected.” She hummed.

Missa
    Participant

Orion

The large black tom knew when it was time to be serious, so he nodded as he looked down at Goldenrose. His dark green eyes scanned the area of the camp and watched the many expressions of the warriors. Orion looked over at Hailgaze and he listened to the deputy’s words and his ears flicked when he heard that the she-cat holding him up recently returned to what he assumed was regular duties, was she injured too? ‘No’ He thought as he looked at her and saw there were any injuries that would tell him otherwise. Orion was curious and wanted to ask the warrior beside him but he was currently a bleeding mess with a bunch of forest cats looking at him as if he was some kind of crazy.

Orion watched Hailgaze for a moment, he wasn’t frightened by the tom.. Between his parents, his mother was actually more frightening when she was alive as she had quite a sharp tongue that even his father never messed with her. Hailgaze seemed honorable and very skilled in whatever he does, and on another note… The dark grey and white tom really did earn his name, he had quite a look on him that Orion felt sorta uncomfortable as if Hailgaze was looking into his soul.

The dark tom nodded in thanks to the deputy and he felt himself being dragged to another place, probably the medicine cat den that Hailgaze mentioned, he heard her words and he grinned slightly “Thank you, Goldenfox. Thanks for not taking a chunk of me too, I can behave from time to time.” He teased, very amused with her earlier words and he looked over and saw a small light apprentice, her blue eyes were squinted as she was looking at him.. Judging him. Orion noticed that she looked about six months old, her fur was very well groomed and she was just frowning at him.

“Uh, I think that little cat wants to fight me or she’s judging me.. I don’t know what she wants to do more.” Orion whispered towards his savior as he watched the little she-cat. He turned his head towards her “I also wanna say thanks, for helping me. I honestly don’t know what would have happened if you weren’t out there in time, and for bringing me here.” He began as his tail flicked and he did look down at himself and his nose twitched a bit as he made a face “Also, I hope you have some kind of large water area nearby so I can get washed off. I’m a guest here and I’m so rude by smelling like a fox and looking like a mess.”

Feared
    Participant

Goldenrose

WindClan Warrior

Soft pink nostrils flared as the molly let out a breath, clearly over joyed with getting her way as she helped the tomcat limp towards the medicine cat den. Although she had missed the look that Breezehowl had flung towards Hailgaze, causing the tip of her tail to twitch. She knew her son had alerted his older brother of the black cat she was trailing towards camp, but she couldn’t seem to understand the expression her son held upon his face. Instead she grinned slightly as she listened to Orion speak, causing her to roll her eyes. “You call me Goldenfox one more time and I’ll be taking that tail to line my nest.” Goldenrose hummed with amusement as she shot the tomcat a narrowed look before she looked ahead of them once more muttering soft excuses towards her fellow warriors.

Although she was surprised when Orion’s tone became rather hushed and he appeared to be looking over her shoulder. Eyes following his line of sight to land upon the off white pelt of her daughter, Softpaw. Sure enough her daughter was glaring at Orion with a suspicious turn of her nose. Goldenrose arched an eyebrow at the expression her child was wearing, but then again her most recent litter had been a wild one. “Probably both but if she knows better, she will mind her business.” One thing was for sure, she wasn’t amused with her kits reactions to the tomcat. She wasn’t courting him or flinging herself at him, he was an injured cat that just so happened to be good looking. With a warning lash of her tail and sharp gaze towards Softpaw, she didn’t say anything as she walked past her child and let out a soft sigh.

Goldenrose said nothing as he thanked her, causing her whiskers to twitch slightly for a moment before she hummed. “Well I would say you’re welcome but I’m fixing to leave you with Quiethawk and maybe Startledcrow.” She muttered as she looked around camp, not spotting the dark grey tabby out and about in the clearing. His absence bothered her. “So you may not feel that way in a minute.” She grinned and laughed lightly before she nodded towards his second question. “Yes, we are near a lake so we have a large body of water for you to bathe.” She commented and scrunched her nose up. “You really do need that bath.” Goldenrose laughed lightly as they reached the medicine cat den.

Missa
    Participant

Orion

The tall black tom looked over with a grin before pretending to pout for a moment as they walked slowly towards the den “I like my tail a lot, you would have to fight me for it. It also stinks of fox and blood, so have fun using it if you happen to win.” Orion said as he shrugged for a moment as he looked at Softpaw for a moment and saw some similarities between her and Goldenrose and he turned towards the molly next to him with a questioning look in his dark green eyes “I’m assuming you two are family?” He asked softly and he saw a den coming into view and he looked back towards the cats watching him, he did notice Breezehowl looking at him as if Orion was going to suddenly snap and harm the molly next to him.

“Oh” Orion said softly as they were about to walk into the den, his ears flicked slightly as he heard more of the odd names. The tall Maine Coon wondered how many names he would learn in a day, and find a way to remember them all. He was a bit disappointed that his new friend wasn’t going to probably be joining him, but she probably had other tasks to do in this clan. So he understood, Orion was quite curious to see how these two healers would be able to fix him up “I’m sure your two friends will be nice towards me, what’s the worse that could happen?” He questioned as he had to put his trust in them, just like he put his trust in Goldenrose as she trusted him to behave when he came into her camp.

“Oh good, I can’t wait for the lake.” Orion grinned as he looked down at her and they entered the den and he saw Quiethawk attending to his tasks and he looked over at his friend “Hopefully I’ll be okay enough in a couple of days to walk over there, but kitten steps. First this sprain paw has to somewhat recover.” He said as he looked over at his front paw that was lifted and he released a sigh, he certainly didn’t expect this to happen. But with Orion, a lot of unexpected things happened in his life and all he could do was adapt.

Feared
    Participant

Goldenrose

WindClan Warrior

She sighed softly as she pressed her lips together for a moment, tilting her chin slightly as she turned her gaze to briefly glance back towards her daughter. “We are. She is one of my lovely daughters with the ability to glare like no other.” Goldenrose mused with a soft smile, letting her chin tilt once again as she looked towards the tomcat as she arched an eyebrow to show that she was also amused. “For whatever reason my children have taken to glaring. I will apologize on their behalf today.” She hummed softly for a moment before she peered into the den, only to see Quiethawk bustling around the den but she pressed her lips together as she noticed that Startledcrow was laying on his stomach, staring at the wall of the den with a saddened expression upon his face. He always looked that way when inside of the den, his livelihood taken away from him so brutally.

“Evening Startledcrow and Quiethawk.” She hummed softly as she watched Quiethawk glance in her direction and the newcomer before finishing his task as Startledcrow huffed and turned his blind blue eyes towards Orion. “He reeks.” Startledcrow commented, causing Goldenrose to smile faintly. Startledcrow may be having an internal crisis but he was still the foul mouthed, stubborn crow she loved. “Hopefully that’ll change. Caught this fox charmer leaping over the creek, he’s taken a bit of a beating if you could look him over?” She smiled softly, oblivious to the fact that Startledcrow couldn’t see her. Grunting the lanky dark grey striped tomcat slowly lashed his long tail and looked away from the pair of them. “Yeah, yeah. He’ll get seen to. Quiethawk!” Startledcrow snapped with a ruggedness to his tone, causing Goldenrose to sigh softly before she turned to look at Orion and lightly smiled. “You are in good paws. They aren’t always so grouchy.” She chimed as she lightly flicked her tail tip against Orion’s flank before she turned and left the den.

~~

Hanging from her jaws a young rabbit that she had managed to catch this evening, her bright grass green eyes flickering around camp as she trotted back into view. Everyone was beginning to gather in groups in order to share meals and share tongues, which was the normal for their clan. However, she noticed that Breezehowl and Wildsong were anxiously awaiting their mother to share a meal and get word of this new comer but her troublemakers would have to wait. She was also wondering of how Orion was doing, since she basically offered him as a sacrifice to Startledcrow and Quiethawk. Maybe Orion had managed to put the other tomcats in a better mood, she knew Startledcrow certainly could afford to have a better day then the ones he had been having.

Clearing her throat, the long legged she-cat also cleared her mind of her dark furred friend as she focused her attention back on Orion. Hopefully his matted fur from the blood that the fox had drawn on him was mostly cleaned away. Her sleek rose gold and white patched pelt was glossy and her long feathery tail swayed behind of her as she walked into the medicine cat den. Instantly she could tell that Startledcrow was no where to be seen and she couldn’t yet see Quiethawk but her lips lifted in a small smile as she noticed Orion in a moss nest with random patches of cobwebs on his flank. Walking forth she dropped the rabbit at his paws and arched an eyebrow as she looked at the massive cat. “Well… smelling of herbs in a step in the right direction.” She teased before she looked around the den and let out a soft whistle. “You ran Startledcrow off? Some charmer you are.” Goldenrose chimed with amusement before she lowered her chin and lightly sniffed at his pelt.

Missa
    Participant

Orion

The tall black Maine coon was laying on his back, dark green eyes looking up at the ceiling of the den. Orion was lost in thought before he felt his stomach growling slightly, The sun was setting and he heard chattering outside and a couple of laughs. The tom assumed that it was dinner time for Windclan as he sat the corner of his eye one of the warriors passing by the entrance of the den with some prey. The loner had debated going out to get something,  but he felt like he would just be glared at the whole time from a lot of Windclan cats.. So he was going to go out when everyone was asleep to see if there was anything left over. Orion lifted up his paw and looked at it, Startledcrow and Quiethawk said his sprained paw was healing nicely and he could start to walk on it, but not add so much pressure on it.

He heard a familiar voice and Orion turned his head to see Goldenrose coming through the entrance with a rabbit in her jaws and he felt his stomach growling slightly. He ignored the feeling of hunger in his stomach and he grinned widely as she entered. Orion watched as Goldenrose leaned down to sniff his pelt and once she sat back, he chuckled at her words and he slowly got up until he was sitting properly and he shook his head smiling at his paws “I thought me and Startledcrow were having a couple of moments with our blooming friendship,  but he couldn’t run faster out of the den when Quiethawk needed him for something.” Orion said with fake disappointment. Startledcrow and Quiethawk were probably annoyed with him asking questions, and telling the most random stories about his travels. He was pretty sure they also pretended he wasn’t around at some point as Orion was being ignored at one point.

“How was your day today?” Orion questioned as he pushed the rabbit towards her, he may be hungry but he was also a gentleman. Orion wouldn’t take a bite of the rabbit until she had taken one first. His father may have been crappy but he was raised by mostly females around him, so he was very respectful towards she-cats in his life “You didn’t make another fox charmer friend eh? I thought what we had was special.” He joked and he looked down and sniffed himself, the smell of herbs entering his nose and he grinned

“I’ve requested to smell like roses, but I will attempt to quote Startledcrow on this ‘Go to the dark forest’ I think Quiethawk was just giving me a death glare.. So I think I may be their favorite patient ever.” He chuckled as he looked at her with a smile

Feared
    Participant

Goldenrose

WindClan Warrior

She couldn’t help but smile briefly for a moment as Orion shifted in the nest to where he was now sitting up to look down at what she had brought and to joke around with Startledcrow as the target. He was a prickly tomcat but she had grown overly fond of him, beneath his quills was a passionate tomcat that hadn’t left her side when she had nearly been crushed to death. “Startledcrow… hasn’t really been himself lately so please try not to judge him too harshly.” She hummed softly while she also noted that Quiethawk wasn’t around, causing her to sigh softly. “Quiethawk on the other hand feeds off of Startedcrow so be careful.” She laughed lightly as she lowered herself into a sitting position, gazing at him curiously for a moment. 

She arched an eyebrow as her day was questioned, causing her chin to tilt for a moment as she thought about what to say. Her children had been a nuisance all day long, trying to dig into her pelt and discover who this mystery tomcat was and why their mother had to be the one to be involved with his recovery. “My day has been wonderful.” She decided to say, although she couldn’t help but feel amused with how frustrated her children were with her. “Soaking my pelt in the sunshine and I even managed to catch a rabbit. How’s your day been?” She hummed, blinking as Orion pushed the rabbit towards her, causing a small smile to reach her lips. Wolfstar did that all the time as well. Blinking her thoughts away, Goldenrose lowered to lay on her stomach as she took hold of the rabbit, nipping away the skin at the breast of the rabbit. Biting into the meat and tendon, she took a hearty bite before she used the paw and pushed the prey back towards the male as she chewed and listened. “I did visit our spot today, but unfortunately I didn’t see a fox charmer. Perhaps they are monthly.” She hummed with amusement as she swallowed her meal. 

Ears perked up as Orion spoke again, her eyes widening briefly before a soft laugh escaped her. “Startledcrow would definitely say that.” Goldenrose laughed before rolling her eyes, everyone seemed to have their own thoughts about this blooming friendship but that’s all it was. Friendship. “Roses… that may be a bit too feminine eh?” She questioned with an arched eyebrow before she leaned back to lay on her side with a soft yawn.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums WindClan WindClan Territory Rolling Moors His Savior (Orion/Golden)