Skip to toolbar

Heart to Heart (Aurora/Little)

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Camp Heart to Heart (Aurora/Little)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Missa
    Participant

Auroraskies

The golden-black molly watched the snow falling from the sky, enjoying the breeze that hit her long fur. It was a mostly peaceful morning at the camp, everyone was still on edge with the Horde.. Auroraskies was waiting in suspense to see what the rouges would do next, narrowing her violet-blue eyes as she couldn’t help but sigh softly in frustration before hearing giggles and she looked over and saw Seakit was playing with the other kits in the middle of the clearing, the kits all having a fun time with the snow that was on the ground. Seakit caught her mother’s eye and her little tail waved in hello, Auroraskies couldn’t help but smile before waving her tail in return before her daughter resumed to play with her friends.

Seakit was growing more each day, which made the queen happy to see her child thrive and adapt to the clan life (Even if Sea believed she was born in Skyclan) so easily. Seeing her kit’s smile and her polite and happy personality shine through made Auroraskies smile softly to herself.. But it brought her sadness because sometimes Seakit reminded Aurora of her own sister.. Desert.

Desert was such a polite cat, having a smile on her face and always brought joy to anyone that had met her. Desert was easily Topazfire’s favorite child while Speckled was Twilightfoot’s favorite out of the litter.  Aurora may have been the oldest biological child of her parents’ but she was the one that was treated like the middle child.. But her family was happy, having fond memories of her parents watching their three daughters with happiness in her eyes and it was a time that she saw her father was actually happy.. Before Topazfire left and Desert died.

Desert died when the sisters were young, it was after Topazfire left and Twilightfoot was raising his daughters with a group of rouges. It was night time and before the group was going to sleep, a badger had found their group and although the group tired to fight them off, it found Desert and left a fatal wound on her neck.. Aurora the first to run to her sister’s body and watch as Desert passed away, it was the first death that Aurora witnessed and the one that effected her the most.. But she also never forgot the look on her father’s face, how his heart grew even more colder that day.

Auroraskies snapped out of her thoughts when she heard pawsteps approaching her, managing to wipe away a couple of tears that formed at the corner of her violet-blue eyes. She hated when others saw her cry, she was taught that crying was a part of weakness. Aurora also did not want Sea to see that her mother was upset, it was the last thing Aurora wanted.. She wanted her daughter to have a normal childhood and not have to worry about anything, that included her mother.

snow
    Participant

l i t t l e d o v e

It was rather quiet in the camp as warriors flitted to and fro, reinforcing dens or leaving for patrol. A silver tabby molly weaved through her clanmates like a fish, her voice clearly giving a few orders to a group of rowdy apprentices. “Owlpaw!” she growled irritably, lashing her white-tipped tail. “I said to grab extra moss, why did you bring bracken?” The tom’s excuse made the warrior’s head shake, nostrils flaring in annoyance. Her apprentice had been scatter-brained recently, and Littledove prayed it was only temporary. “Honestly Owlpaw, how could you mix the two up?” she sighed, blue gaze filled with concern. The tom was almost ready to be a warrior, his silver and black spotted body reaching almost her height, and she was tall for a she-cat. “It’s fine. Take Cardinalpaw with you, and maybe Sunpaw. The three of you can change out all the moss in the elder’s den and the nursery.” With that order, the three cats scampered off to the entrance, racing each other to the nearest clump of trees.

The warrior watched her apprentice go, curiosity and confusion flickering across her face as she stood in the clearing momentarily. She hoped nothing serious was going on with the young tom, especially as he got older. She knew all to well the possibility of romance in another clan, with her fling with Roaringheart. All she could hope is that her apprentice didn’t follow in her own steps. It didn’t matter anymore, as she wasn’t seeing the handsome tom, though his large stature and gentle gaze made her heart flutter all the same. Though she admired Tigersnap’s dense muscle and quiet charisma. Even if the clan saw nothing more than a grumpy badger, Littledove saw his true heart, underneath all of the toughness he displayed. 

Her blue gaze flickered around the camp as she shook her thoughts from her, resting on Auroraskies. The molly had only been with SkyClan a short time, and her only surviving kit was fitting in nicely. The warrior sauntered over to the mother, settling on her haunches next to her and nodding to the gray and white kitten as she tumbled about with her friends. “She’s gotten quite big,” she purred after a moment, tipping her head to the side. “Perhaps when the time comes I’ll be her mentor.” She knew this was unlikely, as Owlpaw will have only been recently made a warrior. Firestar might give a less experienced cat the chance to mentor Seakit, though the silver tabby didn’t mind.

Missa
    Participant

Auroraskies

Auroraskies’ violet-blue eyes turned away from her daughter before looking at the silver tabby molly with a soft smile on her face, she had seen Littledove at camp. The black-golden molly thought that Littledove was an extremely hard worker, she also remembered hearing the brief gossip that she overheard from the Queens about how Littledove and Tigersnap looked like they were getting closer. Auroraskies thought they would make a cute couple if she was being honest, she could see them getting together somehow.

“I hope so.” Auroraskies began as she looked over at her daughter before looking at Littledove “I hope that Seakit will end up with a good mentor, otherwise I’m pretty sure I’ll have a couple of choice words at Firestar when I see him” Auroraskies said softly towards Littledove as her eyes couldn’t help but glint in amusement. She was joking of course, she trusted Firestar’s choice in whoever he decides to mentor her kit. Auroraskies looking over at the leader’s den briefly before turning away, she mostly mentioned the last part to save Firestar’s pride if anyone figured out if he had a soft side when he usually was around Auroraskies when they would take a night stroll together. The ginger tom and black-golden molly would sit in their spot and talk about anything that came to their minds, sometimes they would just stay silent and listen to the water within the running brook.

“She’s getting bigger, I remember when she was little and my sister Me-“ Auroraskies began but quickly stopped herself, forgetting that her sister went by a new name now that she joined Shadowclan and she cleared her throat “Speckledstorm would let Seakit sleep on her tail whenever Sea was very tired or was fussy the whole night. I would never imagine one of the most crankiest cats in the world letting a crying kit sleep on her.. But there’s a first time for everything” Auroraskies shrugged with a soft sigh before turning to Littledove with a small smirk on her face, her eyebrow arched

“How have you been? Besides befriending Tigersnap and being a mentor to Owlpaw?” Auroraskies said, she was actually wanted to get to know the warrior beside her, she saw Littledove as a very hard worker and passionate about what she wanted and believed in, Auroraskies also was also a very good listener, wanting to hear about the warrior.

snow
    Participant

l i t t l e d o v e

The warrior purred gently at the queen’s words, nodding. Though Firestar had quite the knack of pairing mentors and apprentices together, especially when he gave Littledove Owlpaw. The energetic tom had brought back her fighting spirit, reminding her that SkyClan was the place for her. Swishing her white-tipped tail, she watched the kits tumble and play together, blue gaze soft. She’d wanted kits of her own one day, but after Shallowpool’s death everything seemed to become a distant reality. Now the pretty she-cat couldn’t envision herself with a mate, let alone kits. Aurorasky’s voice jolted her from her thoughts, though she listened to the queen lightly. “I’m glad Seakit has quite good role models,” she purred kindly, unaware of who Speckledstorm was.

Though her soft remark about Tigersnap made the molly’s ears twitch, an awkward smile stretching across her features. “Oh Owlpaw has been quite a pawful, but he’ll make an excellent warrior. I have his assessment planned out for the next moon, though of course I haven’t told him yet.” She waved her tail happily, feeling content with her ability to mentor. The white and black flecked tom had been her first apprentice, and seeing him graduate into warriorship was enough to make her heart ache. They would become equals, but Littledove wasn’t sure she was ready to let him go just yet. His innocent demeanor and silly jokes always brightened her day, and continuing her days without seeing him made her feel a bit sad.

She cleared her throat and kept her gaze fixed on the play-fighting kittens as she continued, “as for Tigersnap, he’s become a good friend of mine. Who knew that bossy furball would make such a good border patrol buddy.” Deep down she knew she was drawn to the handsome tom, but if he didn’t reciprocate her feelings then she would be crushed. Instead of risking their friendship, Littledove would much rather pad after him in silence, merely enjoying his presence. 

Missa
    Participant

Auroraskies

The black-golden molly watched her daughter carefully as she was playing with the kits, her violet-blue eyes softened when she met her daughter’s own green eyes and her tail waved slightly when the four moon old kit waved at her with her small tail. It wasn’t until Auroraskies turned to Littledove with an arch eyebrow in amusement and a small smirk on her face

“Ah, border patrol.. So that’s what they’re calling it these days.” Auroraskies teased before seeing Littledove’s eyes widen and Auroraskies nudged her lightly “I’m just kidding, I know what you mean.” Aurora said softly, it was quite amusing to be mischievous at the most unexpected times, it gave her some kind of entertainment besides being at the nursery a majority of the day listening to the queens and their non-stop gossip and comments.

She raised her head to enjoy the cool breeze and closed her eyes for a moment, letting the wind go through her long fur before opening her violet-blue eyes as she couldn’t help but be lost in thought for a moment before speaking with her soft voice “It’s always the most unexpected cats that surprise you the most, in a good way” Auroraskies said as she was looking up at the sky for a moment before she looked over at Littledove

“You must give me pointers if I end up with an apprentice, from what I’ve seen you’ve done an excellent job with Owlpaw” Auroraskies said as she was giving a complement towards the gray tabby. A small smile on her face before looking at Littledove and she sighed softly “I’ve been meaning to ask a question but I’ve never asked it cause I didn’t want to bother anyone.. But I kept overhearing the term, but what is a Day-Time Warrior?” She questioned with such curiosity on her face as her tail flicked slightly and she looked over back at Seakit and her friends once she heard a squeal, and saw that no one had gotten hurt.. How motherhood was, giving her slight heart attacks at any noise.

snow
    Participant

l i t t l e d o v e

The silver tabby’s blue gaze widened at Auroraskies’ light-hearted jab, cheeks flushing red with embarrassment. She pushed it away, deciding not to respond to the queen, she instead cleared her throat awkwardly. Tigersnap was a good friend, and that’s all he was. She was sure she knew it as well as the handsome tom. Her white-tipped tail swished lightly as she thought of him, though she didn’t want to seem moony. She nodded at her comment, blinking softly as she gazed forward at the tussling kittens. “That’s certainly right,” she agreed softly.

She felt a bit bashful at the queen’s praise, dipping her head politely. “Well, thank you. He’s almost ready to become a warrior actually,” she mewed happily, straightening up at the thought of the silver and black ticked tom. He was shaping out just fine, and she was already discussing his warrior name with Firestar. She twitched an ear at her question, surprise spreading across her face. Is she asking me because she knew I was one? she wondered lightly, though decided not to be offended.

“A daylight warrior..” she murmured, nodding thoughtfully. They didn’t have any daylight warriors in the clan currently. Actually, they hardly had any since Littledove joined SkyClan as a full member. She recalled the day wistfully, wishing she could stand beside her sister once more. “A daylight warrior is a warrior that spends time with their clan, then leaves to live a kittypet life at night,” she explained lightly, pink nose twitching. “I was a daylight warrior when I first joined,” she admitted, wincing slightly. Some cats resented her kittypet roots.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Camp Heart to Heart (Aurora/Little)