Cloudy Sky (Dawncloud and Saplingskies) [Closed]

Forums ShadowClan ShadowClan Camp Cloudy Sky (Dawncloud and Saplingskies) [Closed]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SoliloquySilver
    Participant

Saplingskies strolled into camp with a few mice and two plump voles. He deposited the mice into the fresh kill pile, but kept the voles. He glanced around. looking for someone to share this meal with. His bright blue eyes landed on Dawncloud, and without a second thought, he trotted over.

“Hello, Dawncloud,” he purred, offering her a friendly smile as he set a vole at her paws. “I hope you don’t mind me inviting myself over, but I thought you might be hungry and I wanted to ask how your paw is feeling.” The young tom hoped to avoid discussing the conflict that had taken place in his den when he had fixed up her sprained paw. He didn’t want to talk about his relationship with Tawnypainter.

“So, how are you feeling? Any pain?” he asked, tilting his head and taking a bite of his own vole.

Jetstream
    Participant

Dawncloud was resting in camp grounds, per instruction of the ShadowClan medicine cat, Saplingskies. He had fixed the sprain of her paw with efficient ease, but told her to take it easy as not to aggravate her paw too much. However, since then she had been having no problems what-so-ever with her paw. 

The diluted calico looked up once her name had been addressed to find none other than Saplingskies himself coming to her side with fresh-kill to boot. She gave the tom an appreciative nod and took the vole he had left for her to eat.

“It’s doing much better, thanks to you.” She told him as she took a bite of the warm kill. “How about you? Have you been well?”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums ShadowClan ShadowClan Camp Cloudy Sky (Dawncloud and Saplingskies) [Closed]