[CLOSED] A Serene Night (Wolf&Golden)

Forums WindClan WindClan Territory The Dock [CLOSED] A Serene Night (Wolf&Golden)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Wolfstar
    Participant

The lake came into view for the two WindClan cats, the water serene and perfectly transparent. Few clouds were arranged in the darkening sky and the stars were still bright and numerous. Wolfstar felt comforted walking underneath StarClan’s pelt, feeling the gazes from their ancestors. It reminded him from when he got his nine lives to become leader, remembering his deceased friend’s and family’s glimmering pelts which reflected how the sky looked from the ground. Their voices were clear and almost sounded like pure whispers. The gray and white tom smiled as he and Goldenrose got closer and closer to the large body of water, aiming towards the large wooden structure which jutted out farther into the lake. It was obviously broken and starting to deteriorate, but the dock was still sturdy and able to hold the WindClan cats that sunbathed on it.

Turning his head to the she-cat next to him, he gave her a soft smile. It felt a little strange to be alone with her, his heart aching slightly. If Wolfstar would ever take on another mate, it would be with someone who would be willing to take things extremely slow. I don’t even want to think about it, he thought when they stopped at the beginning of the dock. “Thank you for coming with me,” he meowed, jumping up onto a wooden plank. “It’s better than being alone.” He waved his tail for her to follow him and he padded forward with her by his side to the edge.

Shuffling his paws forward, Wolfstar lowered himself into a laying position and looked down at the water below. It was idle with no fish or insects to be seen. As the night drew closer, most creatures slept to refuel for the next coming day. But Wolfstar felt more awake and alive at night than during the day. Turning to Goldenrose, he tilted his head curiously. “Be honest…am I doing a good job at being leader? I was kind of chosen for this position when our high ranks left suddenly and WindClan was left with no one in charge. I didn’t have any direction other than the senior warriors and our ancestors.” His head lifted up back at the stars. “But I want to know what you all think.”

Feared
    Participant

Goldenrose ~ WindClan Warrior

A gentle breeze was rolling off of the lake as the two WindClan cats made their way over towards the lake, the breeze wasn’t enough to cause large waves onto the lake, the water was rather still from what the molly could see. Water gently lapping at the shore, for it had no other reason to be wild, the moon and stars paved the way towards the dock with dim light, however with their night vision, it seemed like a more than peaceful night. Vibrant green eyes flickered towards the pale grey and white patched Tom as he led the way towards the dock, naturally he felt the need to lead her, one of the reasons the senior warriors had chosen him to lead their clan. He was a natural. Although, it did feel strange being alone with Wolfstar, but she wasn’t against it, how was one supposed to become friends if they didn’t spend some time together?

Dainty paws were quietly hitting the sand as they neared the broken down dock, her white and rose gold patched pelt shimmering slightly from the pale light of the moon gazing down at the two cats. Toes digging softly into the sand, the softness of the sand was most welcome for her aching paws, chin tilting slightly when Wolfstar turned his head to gaze at her with a soft smile. She blinked in surprise before a soft smile found its way onto her lips as well. “You don’t have to thank me all the time.. it’s what friends are for.” She replied, although she knew that some cats would think she had an alternative motive, which she didn’t. Wolfstar didn’t seem like he wanted to take another mate and honestly she didn’t think he would consider her. Goldenrose waited patiently as he jumped up onto the wooden structure, his tail waving her to follow him as he waited. Muscles flexing under her pelt, she jumped upward in a single graceful movement, paws landing on the wood quietly as she moved forwards to stand beside of Wolfstar. “I almost forgot how lovely the lake can be at night.” She commented, her head turned towards the black water, little white lights speckled the water as the sky reflected.

Standing so close to Wolfstar she didn’t realize that her pelt was slightly brushing his, but the dock was deteriorating and she had to walk close beside of him before the dock finally widened large enough for her to scoot to the side a bit. Reaching close to the end of the dock, she waited until Wolfstar was comfortable, following his lead with laying down on the wooden planks, her gaze soft a she looked out over the lake, ear twitching when her leader spoke. Turning her head she eyed him curiously as he stared up at the sky, he seemed to be questioning everything.. was he this lost? “Well… my opinion is only from the little guy so to speak so I don’t know if it will mean anything..” She began, her long tail curling against her side as she tilted her head. “I believe you were meant to lead this Clan. You put the Clans needs before your own, even though you may not admit it.. but you are a natural born leader. Even walking here tonight you made sure this structure was strong enough to hold you before I jumped up.. not every cat is like that.” She told him with a soft smile, reaching forth as she gently pressed her nose against his shoulder blade as a sign of comfort, his scent gently making its way to her lungs. Leaning back she looked down towards the lake, her paw hanging off the edge, although she couldn’t reach the water. “StarClan wouldn’t have given you, your lives if they hadn’t thought you worthy.” Goldenrose said in a soft voice, a gentle smile on her maw.

Wolfstar
    Participant

Wolfstar knew it seemed like he was questioning everything about his life and his role in the Clan. However, he never had anyone to talk to about his worries and issues. So, when Goldenrose offered to listen to him it just sort of spilled out and didn’t stop. At first, he didn’t notice the way their pelts brushed against each other, but after it happened more than a couple of times he was more alert to it. It’s only because the dock is so narrow, he convinced himself, shaking the anxiety out of his mind.

Her answer to his question shut down any more worries about him being a bad leader, and he gave her a smile for her reassurance. It probably wasn’t fair to ask her such a question, but he was grateful she gave him an answer anyways. He almost stiffened at the sudden touch of her muzzle against his shoulder, and his head turned towards her, blue eyes looking into hers. Did she mean something by that touch or was it just a usual response for her? “This Clan means more than anything to me,” he meowed. “I’m glad the Clan understands that as well.” He looked back down at the clear water and watched the tiny waves lap up against the wooden leg of the dock.

Replying to her comment before, Wolfstar said, “The night is my favorite time to come out here. It’s quiet and serene. I can feel StarClan looking out for me which means my family is looking down at me. Even when I was an apprentice, I would sneak out of camp and take a walk around the territories at night.” His whiskers twitched with amusement and he let out a soft chuckle. “I was an awful apprentice. I got into so much trouble. Especially with the she-cats.” His tail waved behind him, carefree. “What were you like as an apprentice?”

Feared
    Participant

she was oblivious to the fact that she was making the tomcat uncomfortable here and there with her gestures, looking out over the lake as he spoke about how he loved to visit the lake at night, nose scrunching up in amusement as he spoke about how he was always in trouble with the ladies. “Oh gross..” She laughed, looking towards him as her bright green eyes glimmered. Smiling nonetheless, she seemed a bit surprised when he asked her what she was like, this was supposed to be his time to open up and vent without judgement.. however, she figured she would indulge him. “Whatever is said at the lake stays at the lake.” Goldenrose laughed softly in amusement as she warned him, giving a playful look before a soft sigh left her lips. “I was a pretty bad apprentice.. I hardly ever got in trouble with my mentor because my sister usually covered for me. But I liked to explore on my own and go on adventures. Even to places I wasn’t allowed.” She shrugged slightly, although she wouldn’t dive into the details, he was still her leader and she didn’t want Wolfstar to judge her on her past.

Slowly she breathed in and scooted closer to the edge of the water, peering over the wooden boards while her chin rested on the edge of the dock, staring down at her reflection for a moment.. it was always strange to eventually see yourself reflected in water. “Although I am better behaved now that I am a warrior..” She added with a soft laugh, lifting her head as her ear twitched. “I never exactly got in trouble with toms, so you beat me there.” Goldenrose added with a cheeky smirk, looking away from his slowly, this was content. Was there something she wanted to ask him… chewing on the inside of her cheek, she perked up as she considered a question. “Okay.. what was the worst thing you had done.. at a gathering?” She grinned, she was fairly sure she had him beat.

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by Feared.
    Wolfstar
    Participant

A smile laced gracefully on his maw and a soft chuckle bubbled from his lips. “You and I were very much alike as apprentices then,” he meowed. “I found out my real mother resided in RiverClan. She was born a rogue and gave birth to five kits. She took one with her and walked around the territories, dropping one kit off at every other Clan before asking RiverClan to take her and her kit in. Her name was Snowleaf. Once I figured out who my siblings were, I escaped WindClan territory to meet up with all of them and did that well into my warrior days. Now, I only see them at Gatherings. So, you weren’t the only apprentice to go places they weren’t allowed,” he reassured her, tail tip touching her shoulder before moving back down.

He watched her facial features as she tried to come up with a something to ask him, the smile still planted on his face from before. It had been a long time since he had a normal conversation with someone. His blue eyes rolled at her question, wondering if she already knew his answer and just wanted him to say it out loud. “I attacked a cat,” he admitted. “His name was Scorpionstrike and he tortured me ever since I was a kit. One day, I had had enough when he sneered at me before the Gathering started. Oh, Runningstar was mad.” His chest rose up and down quickly with laughter. “I was supposed to have my warrior assessment the next day, but for my punishment it got moved up one more moon and I had to take care of the elder’s the whole time.” He narrowed his eyes at Goldenrose. “Why? Do you think you can top that story?”

For the time being, he forgot about all his worries and struggles. Now, he was just enjoying time with Goldenrose who, other than Toxicshard, seemed to be the only one that helped him let go of his problems for the time being.

Feared
    Participant

She listened intently as he spoke about his grand adventures of sneaking over the borders in order to meet his siblings, but honestly she couldn’t blame him.. his world must have been flipped inside-out when he found out he wasn’t a true WindClan by blood. “I never really knew that.. but I suppose it makes sense to travel a ways to see them. I know I would’ve.” She nodded, her looks thoughtful before she noticed that his tail lightly touched her shoulder, reassuring her that she could open up about her own adventures. “Well.. I was around ten moons old when I.. decided to take a stroll through ShadowClan territory. At a gathering a ShadowClan Apprentice had been bragging about a water hole that gave him powers to read other’s minds.. it was complete rubbish and I wanted to prove him wrong.. and if he was right it was a win-win situation.” She laughed, the sound leaving her vocal cords was smooth and harmonious. “Anyways.. I never got far. I was almost caught by a patrol and let me tell you.. HornetStar wasn’t yet leader but he looked just as terrifying as a young warrior.” She added, although she did find the golden warrior handsome.

Amused with being brought back into her time as a troublemaking apprentice, her eyes rose when he spoke about the gathering, her eyes brightening with recognition. “That’s right! I almost forgot about that. You two had knocked down almost all of us apprentices to get at one another.” She laughed with Wolfstar, she had been a few moons younger than he had been at the time and for older apprentices to get into a fight, was a big offense. “Yeah.. that was the talk of the clan for a while.” She added, giving him a playful grin before he questioned her about what she had seen. A chuckle left her lips as she shook her head, the tips of her ears burning as she remembered. “Well.. I don’t know if I have you beat but it was so awkward.” She groaned, adjusting her laying position to where she was looking at him from a better angle. “It was my first gathering as a warrior, so I was pretty excited, both my sister and I were attending. Well.. we heard some strange noises off to the side of the clearing, where the thick brush sits? Anyways… PaleBriar and I took a peak and.. well..” She laughed, her words coming out in rasps. “We.. found two cats.. having a moment.” Goldenrose laughed so hard her eyes closed, her nose scrunched up before she opened her eyes. “It was the most awkward thing in my entire life.” She giggled, glancing towards Wolfstar. He seemed more relaxed and outgoing without all of the clans issues resting on his shoulders. Good.. let him enjoy some peace and quiet. She thought silently, her cheeks burning from her story.

Wolfstar
    Participant

Wolfstar let out a deep chuckle at her ShadowClan story, his voice and eyes narrowing with a smile. “Hornetstar is definitely one of the largest toms in ShadowClan. I remember having to fight against him one on one during a battle between us when I was a young warrior. WindClan won that day, but I had a lot of injuries that took me awhile to get over. It’s hard to see because of my long fur, but I have a gash on my chest from Hornetstar during that fight still.” The large tom looked down at his chest and used his front right paw to move the fur out of the way to show the raised, elongated scar that almost covered the whole width of his chest. He put his coat back into place and smiled with the memories.

When she started her story about the most awkward Gathering she had been to, his blue eyes widened with surprise and the laughter didn’t stop. “What? What in StarClan’s name….” He shook his head and shut his eyes as if he was trying to get the image out of his mind. “I hope they were of the same Clan. What did you do? Did you tell anyone?” Wolfstar could imagine himself running to his mentor, Rabbitlegs, and whispering in his ear about the horrid sight. He gazed at Goldenrose while waiting for her answer, taking note of her white and unique, cream colored patched pelt that seemed to shine under the moonlight. Wolfstar cleared his throat and looked into her eyes instead, not wanting to seem creepy for looking her over.

Feared
    Participant

She leaned forwards as Wolfstar parted his fur along his chest, allowing the scar that he had received from HornetStar. Paper-thin ears lightly folded back against her delicate cranium. “My goodness.. I probably would have died if I had to fight HornetStar one on one.” She commented with a small laugh, although she did happen to notice how broad his chest was up close, blinking before she leaned back and looked back towards his face, thankful for the fur on her cheeks that hid the faint blush that nose colored the skin. “But you are also one of the larger males that we have in WindClan, so I would say it was a rather even fight.” Goldenrose purred softly, her paws absentmindedly moving to where her right paw laid on top of her left.

Her smile only broadened as he started to laugh about her story, her tail tip twitching in amusement. His laugh was… lovely and quite contagious. Laughing herself, she shook her head and looked at him as her eyes widened for a moment and she gave a shrug. “I was in complete shock from what I had seen, the worst of it was when PaleBriar gasped really loud.. and they freaked out.” She really started to laugh then, the memory flooding her senses as her slender chest rose and fell swiftly from her laughs, eyes watering. “It… was.. priceless.” She meowed through her laughs, her laughs kept her occupied enough to where she didn’t notice Wolfstar’s eyes straying along her moonlit pelt, the rose gold tinted patches along her sides and back gave the impression that rose petals were falling off of her pelt.

Taking in a deep breath she looked into Wolfstar’s eyes and grinned, he had very lovely blue eyes. “After that we ended up running to.. our father.” She smiled softly, her father had since passed away, slowly looking away from Wolfstar as she gazed up towards the sky, admiring the twinkle of the many stars above. “He was so amused.. even chastised PaleBriar and I for watching.. could you believe that?” She giggled, looking back towards the tomcat that sat close to her, his pale grey and white patched pelt appeared silver in the moonlight and it briefly caught her attention before she shrugged. “My father had a strange sense of humor.. but believe me. I avoid that area of the gathering like a plague.” Goldenrose giggled softly, her small nose scrunching up.

Wolfstar
    Participant

Wolfstar listened to her harmonious laugh, liking that she was completely comfortable around him to have a conversation like this. Again, he tried to picture having to witness that and he let out a shiver, his pelt prickling with awkwardness. “I don’t envy you,” he meowed. “At least we changed territories so now we have a new place for the Gatherings. And there aren’t any bushes or trees in the Ghostly Flats so I think you’re safe. Although, you should probably stray away from snooping anywhere.” His whiskers and tail tip both twitched with amusement at the story. He looked down at the water beneath them and was startled by how different he looked. No longer was he the brooding, depressed tomcat. Wolfstar was now happy and carefree, no worries showing in his eyes and face.

Reaching down, the WindClan leader dipped the tip of his paw in the water. It was lukewarm despite the darkened sky. This Greenleaf was a lot warmer than last’s. “I have a secret,” he meowed quietly with a twinkle in his eye. “But if you tell anyone back at camp then I will deny it and say you’re lying. And it’s your word against mine.” He gave her a playful warning look, tail swaying back and forth. He cleared his throat before admitting, “I can swim very well and I actually enjoy it. The reason I usually go out at night without anyone is so I can swim and not be looked at like a weirdo.” Wolfstar wasn’t surprised by his enjoyment of the water. His mother, Snowleaf, was not RiverClan born but she fit in with the Clan extremely well because of her love for the water. He learned this, however, after he tried swimming on his own and finding his own love for it. “Don’t get me wrong, I love the moors as much as anyone else here. But there’s just something about the water that’s calming and not a lot of cats get it.” His blue eyes looked into hers warily, wondering if she thought he was outlandish for saying such a thing. Although, he had a feeling she would find amusement in it more than anything.

Feared
    Participant

The molly felt her jaw open as he commented on not snooping around, her small paw reaching over to gently push against his broad shoulder, nudging him. “Hey! It’s not like a purposively went looking.” She laughed, ears still folded against her head as she gave him a playful warning look before she clearly her throat. He seemed amused himself with the expression that was held on his face, causing her to roll her eyes to StarClan with a soft chuckle. She watched as he looked down into the water below, his large paw reaching out to gently touch the surface, small ripples were suddenly casted out along the dark water, catching her attention immediately.

Ears perked up almost instantly when he spoke about having a secret, a small puff of air leaving her nostrils as he threatened her. “I have some pull along the warriors.” She threatened back with a playful grin, although she did use her hind paws to scoot her forwards just a bit, even though there was no need.. they were the only two cats out on the dock. Chin tilting slightly as he spilled out one of his secrets to her, although she really wasn’t surprised, since he had mentioned that his mother had joined RiverClan. “So.. you are half wind and half fish.” She giggled softly from her tease, before she gasped. “That means you can catch me, that fish.” She grinned mischievously, leaning over the edge of the dock for her paw to swipe at the Luke warm water, water droplets flying towards Wolfstar.. the intended target.

Wolfstar
    Participant

Wolfstar shrugged his shoulders at her half-wind, half-fish comment before looking down into the water where she pointed. His eyes narrowed as he tried to see the fish she was talking about, but he could see nothing. The sky was now completely dark and the stars and moon were the only source of light. However, the light wasn’t strong enough to show a fish swimming in the water, and he was about to ask where she was pointing to when suddenly there were droplets of water being flicked at his face. His blue eyes shut and he moved his head to the side, a surprised gasp breathing out of his lungs. When Goldenrose was done, he looked back at the she-cat with his eyes now wide. “Do you know what you just did?” he said, slowly getting up from his laying position and standing over the pretty she-cat. “What you just did is punishable. Attacking the leader can get you exiled. So……..” He quickly lowered himself into a crouch, haunches in the air and a smile plastered on his face. “I exile you to live in the lake.”

And with that, he used his front paws to push her over the dock and into the water, shutting his eyes away from the splash. But it didn’t take long for him to follow her in, and he dove into the lukewarm water next to her. All of a sudden, he remembered that not all cats knew how to swim and he swiveled his head around violently to catch a glimpse of the she-cat, letting out a relieved sigh when he saw her head pop out of the water and she was doing just fine on her own. He laughed and swam towards her. “I hope you learned your lesson. Now you’ll have to spend a while drying your pelt like I do.” It was a curse and a blessing for him to love swimming. A blessing because it provided relief, but a curse because it meant he had to spend an extremely long time rasping his tongue over his coat to dry it out.

Feared
    Participant

She giggled softly for a moment as he closed his eyes and a gasp of breath was noticeable from his lungs, letting her head tilt ever so slightly as she found amusement in the action. Although when his eyes opened and the narrowed dangerously in her direction, she felt her fur rise along her spine before her eyes narrowed in return as he stood up. She pressed her lips together so she didn’t laugh out loud as he spoke about ‘attacking him’, rolling her bright green eyes although she found her body was stiffening, bracing herself as she could just see where this was going. “Don’t. You. Dare.” She growled playfully, but she found she was pushed backwards from his broad paws as she was exiled to the lake.

Lukewarm water surrounded her body in a large splash, eyes immediately closing as she held her breath, the water enclosing her body. Silence for a moment before she heard the loud roar of a splash of Wolfstar jumping into the water as well. Back legs were pushing down and up, repeating the action as she swam her way back to the surface. Head breaking the surface as she took in a deep breath, shaking her head to get the water out of her eyes. “What a brat.” She laughed in a gaspy breath, turning her head as she spotted Wolfstar worriedly looking for her. A soft smile rising along her pale lips as she found it amusing that he was now concerned about her well being. “Learned my lesson..? You jumped in too.” She laughed, lazily swimming, her fur plastered to her slender figure. “If I grow gills you will have to come and visit me in my exile.” She sighed dramatically, leaning back as the back of her head rested against the surface of the water before she lifted her head and grinned at Wolfstar.

Wolfstar
    Participant

Wolfstar’s paws waded through the water as he swam around the she-cat, his long fur flattening against his body and head. “That’s fine with me. Maybe I’ll grow some gills too,” he chimed, his voice honeyed with glee. He was astounded when Goldenrose swam around the docks like she enjoyed it too, and he smirked at her. “I guess you have a secret too, don’t you? You like swimming probably as much as I. Either that or you’re a great liar.” One of his eyebrows raised up with his accusation, and he lifted up his paws to splash her quickly in the face before hurriedly swimming away closer towards shore.

Once he was able to feel the sandy floor with his paws beneath the water, he stood up and walked around. His flank was out of the water and showed his muscular build due to the fur still clinging on. Thank StarClan it was Greenleaf. Otherwise, he would have been shivering with cold. But the breeze was warm now. Wolfstar looked back to Goldenrose, taking note of the way she gracefully waded over the tiny waves and kept her head above the surface. The longer he was out with her, the more and more he enjoyed her company. “You should come with me on a patrol to find Coalpaw tomorrow,” he told her. “I would like you there by my side while we search for him.” He hoped she would agree because she wanted to and not because he was her leader and she felt like he was commanding. When she was around he felt level-headed and relaxed, and he had a feeling her presence would keep him cool and collected.

Feared
    Participant

She rolled her bright green eyes to the heavens as he turned her words around and even mentioned perhaps he would grow gills. “Oh wonderful, just extend my torture.” She laughed softly, although she was purely teasing. She rather enjoyed his company, and the look on his face.. she would give anything for him to be this happy and calm all the time. However, being leader of a clan was a large amount of responsibility for one cat and without a deputy at the moment, things were probably rough for Wolfstar.. but at least she could brighten at least a portion of his day. Her paws gracefully paddled through the water as she stayed neared the wooden leg of the dock, her hind paws pressing against the smooth wood as she propelled herself forwards, a soft sigh leaving her lips as she watched the dark water ripple as the reflect sky became distorted. Ears propping upright as Wolfstar spoke, her face turning towards him as a sheepish smile appeared on her face. “Perhaps I do.. perhaps I don’t.” She taunted, giving a wiggle of her eyes brows she giggled over the silly gesture. “I learned how to swim after I fell in a hidden cove on the old territory and I never wanted to feel like I was drowning again.. besides.. it’s peaceful.” She added, grinning all the way.

A soft gasp left her pale white lips as he splashed water in her direction, closing her eyes for a moment as her own small paws hit against the surface of the water, in a pushing motion she sprayed water in Wolfstar’s general direction. However, he had already moved away, causing her to pout when she opened her eyes. “Brat.” She muttered playfully under her breath, sticking her tongue out at the back of his head when he wasn’t watching. However, when he suddenly stood out of the water and his muscular build was suddenly noticeable, her silly face dissolved as her bright green eyes took in the delicious sight of his muscles rippling as he walked through the shallow end. Shaking her head as if water had gotten into her eyes, she looked towards Wolfstar’s face as he began to speak, his words both surprising her and warming her cheeks. Swimming towards the shore with Wolfstar, she kept her mouth shut until she was closer to him. As soon as her small paws touched the sandy bottom she too stood upright, her slender figure more noticeable now that her fur was sticking to her hide, hips swaying naturally as she waded towards him. “Of course I’ll join the patrol.” She gently smiled, chin tilting as she watched him curiously. “I’d love to be by your side, searching for Coalpaw.” Goldenrose conformed the answer, ears turned backwards as she gently pushed her nose into his cheek before she stood back. “Didn’t really have to ask me though.. finding that apprentice means everything.” She sighed softly, not exactly realizing the gesture she had made was intimate in a way.

Wolfstar
    Participant

It was hard to look away as Goldenrose gracefully waded back to shore, her own fur sticking to her skin. Unlike his, her body was slender and lithe like a WindClanner should be. He looked away and cleared his throat, feeling slightly guilty that he looked her over a little longer than he would the rest of his Clanmates. He tried to push down the guilt gnawing in his chest, but it didn’t help when she pressed her muzzle to his cheek….and he liked it. It’s only been five moons, he thought to himself. I still love Cremefur with all of my heart. What am I doing? Why am I letting this happen?

But being lonely was hard, especially if you’re lonely for a while. Wolfstar had always been a romantic tom. Ever since the day he became a warrior he always had a mate or a crush on someone. Lilybreeze was his first mate before she found another tom to fall in love with and broke his heart. It wasn’t long after that he had feelings for his own apprentice, Cremepaw. The day she got her warrior name, he asked her to be his mate and they’ve lived happily since with seven kits. Now, she was gone and he felt lost. He felt lonely.

Wolfstar smiled when she agreed to go on the patrol with him, and he dipped his head gratefully. “Thank you. It’ll be soon so you should make sure your pelt is dry.” What a lame response, he thought, almost grunting with annoyance at himself. It took a few moments before he was able to look back up at Goldenrose, his heart tugging just enough to know he had feelings for her. They were small, but still there. Wolfstar began to run his tongue on his flank, trying to dry it as quickly as possible. There was nothing worse than sleeping with a wet pelt. He kept his blue eyes on her even as he cleaned himself. “Why don’t you have a mate, Goldenrose?” he suddenly found himself asking, pausing the cleaning. The question was unexpected even for him, but he couldn’t understand why a she-cat like her was, or wanted to be, lonely.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums WindClan WindClan Territory The Dock [CLOSED] A Serene Night (Wolf&Golden)