Caught in a storm [Open]

Forums The Outskirts The Outskirts Caught in a storm [Open]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Manna Moth
    Participant

Walnut trotted quickly through the undergrowth, weaving her way past bushes and random strands of brambles. She’d been in this part of the forest too long for her liking and had decided to make a new temporary nest elsewhere. A crack to her right made her freeze and she quickly leaped onto a low hanging branch silently. With steady pawsteps she made her way forward until she could see a small shecat looking confused padding through the forest.

Normally she’d continue without a second glance but this cat was… intriguing to say the least. Besides she looked young and Walnut was sure she’d be able to take on the molly and escape if need be. She leaped down in front of the tortoiseshell suddenly. “It’s not wise to be making so much noise out here.” She explained calmly to the stranger she had just spooked. “Anycat would have known better. Where do you come from? Give me a name.” She asked coolly, narrowing her eyes as she sat patiently and started to groom her fur.

Storm
    Participant

She had called herself Storm when the first stranger asked for a name. Storm knew it wasn’t a real name but if she herself was truly real in this place of existence she’d wanted something to be called with. The she-cat twitched an ear at a noise she heard behind her, Storm turning her head to see a cat approaching. She was beginning to get irritated at all the sneaking others were doing instead of just saying hello from the getgo. 

Arching a brow in a ‘seriously?’ fashion at the immediate bombardment of questions, Storm yet again felt that urge to gesture about with her paws. Words just felt unnatural, she couldn’t understand why, let alone remember. She flexed her claws until the feeling went away. “Who are you?” Storm shot back, frowning. Wasn’t like Storm could even awnser the she-cat anyway, not like she knew anyway.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Storm.
    Manna Moth
    Participant

“Walnut.” She answered simply with a shrug, reaching around to lick at a tuff of fur on her shoulder. “It’s not often you find cats trampling through the forest, that’s what’ll get you chased off.” Flicking her ears to the distance she continued “There are tons of cats that way. Call themselves a Clan and they’re not too fond of strangers. Sure, a few of us may have joined, and good riddance to those cats, but they’ll not welcome you with purrs and food.”

She gave a lengthy stretch and a yawn before sitting up an facing the tortoiseshell. “There are also a few of us who aren’t too keen to share territory so believe me when I say you’re better off stalking.” She gave the younger cat another look. She seemed young and injured by the look of her tail. The older rogue was unsure of whether she should offer to help the younger cat but quickly decided against it until she deemed this cat safe. “So do I get a name then? Otherwise I’ll be on my way then noname.” She said teasingly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Outskirts The Outskirts Caught in a storm [Open]