Bump on the Head (Fire & Bright)

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Territory Bump on the Head (Fire & Bright)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Roach
    Participant

Firestar ~Leader of Skyclan

A sigh of relief escapes the tall Maine Coon feline as he slips through the oak trees thinning into the ashy birch trees that were well known in Skyclan territory. A small smile spreads along his lips as he was finally alone. The leader had managed to get his much needed duties attended to early; and leaving Rookfall in charge for the time being. Fire star’s nostrils flare as he takes a deep breath, enjoying the fresh air; it definitely calmed the fiery ginger tom. As of lately he had been stressing with adapting to his new role as Leader of Skyclan. He could still feel a twinge in his muscles even though it had been weeks since he received his extra lives. To hear others call him Firestar, instead of Firebird was so foreign to him and couldn’t help but wonder if a leader would ever get use to such a change.

Light crunching could be heard as his large ginger tufted paws press into the frozen ice, or better knows as; snow. Little flecks of snow drifted from the branches, moving through the gentle breeze. Firestar’s thick coarse fur ruffling slightly at the wind brushing against him as he carries on. He just needed some time away from camp, if he had stayed a moment longer to listen to that Kittypet; Milky one more time. He would pull his fur out or well more likely he would be snappier towards others than usual. His ears shooting straight up as he hears scuffling just beyond the tree line, lips parting as he tries to sense if his luck that prey was nearby. Yet; that was not the case as the scent he caught was foreign and obviously another feline.

Inwardly groaning in frustration; ‘Better not be another kittypet! I swear on Starclan I will send them away’ he thought as he treks further, peeking behind birch trees he spots a light ginger form laying in the snow. Ember eyes narrowing in suspicion as he makes his way closer. The form slowly forming into a lanky she-cat. Her eyes closed; confirming that she was indeed unconscious. The rise and fall of her chest informed him that she was still alive. Cursing lowly as he rises a large paw and lightly prods her shoulder, hoping to stir her and get some answers out of the unknown feline.

Chris
    Participant

Brightness. Blinding. At first everything was white.

Am I dead?

Slowly however the whiteness began to move. Little pale flakes drifted slowly through the air, behind which was a grayish sort of….thing. The sky, yes. Veined with spindly bare branches of trees. Oak, aspen, birch. she knew their names without even having to think about it. They swayed slowly, blown by a bitterly cold breeze. All at once her physical senses returned, with a sudden jolt as if she’d only just remembered how vital they were. An involuntary shudder traveled from the crown of her head to the base of her spine, where it diminished into a lingering tingle in her paw-tips. She was outside, in a forest in winter.

The pain in her cranium was intense, nearly as blinding as the sun overhead. Tears formed at the edges of her eyes as she turned he neck, instantly regretting it as strong pain crackled at her nape. Her gaze fell upon bright swaths of scarlet directly adjacent to her face, inwardly she recoiled from it.

Lastly she felt, albeit distantly, someone prodding her. It didn’t hurt at all, so it didn’t immediately register. But ever so agonizingly, she turned to look up into the broad face of a ginger tabby tom cat who looked very much like a lion.

“Who……what…”

Her own voice sounded foreign and scratchy.

Roach
    Participant

Firestar ~Skyclan Leader

Muttering under his breath as he impatiently watches the pale ginger molly slowly stir. It would seem that she had passed out from either exhaustion or maybe from an injury. Either way he wished she would wake up faster so he could question her. Arching a brow as he steps back when her eyes finally open, a soft groan filtering through the dry air between them. Firestar eyes her in a curious but suspicious manner. His ember eyes glistening a blazing golden hue in the light.

Firestar had to lean forwards, his ears flicking in her direction as he tries to catch her jumbled words. Her raspy voice catching him by surprise, but concluded that she hadn’t spoken in a while. She looked confused and exhausted, but that didn’t mean he felt pity for her. He was getting tired of those believing it was okay to wander around without a care in the world. It would seem that he would have to inform Rookfall to tend to their borders, to reinforce them. “What are you doing?” His gruff voice cut off her jabbering. He wanted to get straight to the point, to figure her out and deal with her accordingly.

Chris
    Participant

At first he seemed quite handsome. Then he opened his mouth.

“I was asleep, my head…” She gingerly touched a paw to the source of the pain and her expression changed to one of alarm when it came away bloody. She bore no memory of the incident, surely she’d fallen….or something. And she didn’t care all that much for how he was talking to her, or that reproachful look in his eyes. “I don’t remember how I got here…”

“What’re you doing here?” She frowned.

Roach
    Participant

Firestar ~Skyclan Leader 

Eyes flickering over to the bump on her head, blood drying ever so slightly. Cursing under his breath as she also informs him that she can no longer remember anything. Furrowing his brow as it would seem that she had hit her head hard enough to cause a block to her memories, pursing his lips in thought. Course he couldn’t leave her there, though he wished he had never come across her in the first place. “Tsk. I live here. You are in Skyclan Territory” he plainly stated with a single flick of his tail.

He didn’t even bother explaining Skyclan more to the confused molly, what if she just forgot it all over again? Firestar didn’t want to waste his breath until he has Saffrongaze examine her. “Can you stand?” He wonders as his attention drifts back to her. Ignoring the look she gives him as he turns away from her. “Come along. I shall take you to our medicine cat. Let’s see if she can figure out why you are here and get the bleeding under control” he monotonously calls over his shoulder. The leader was too tired to even care much about if she was following behind him, if she wanted a warm place and maybe food in her belly, she would follow along.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Territory Bump on the Head (Fire & Bright)