Brother to Brother{Fox~Fire}

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Territory Brother to Brother{Fox~Fire}

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Peach
    Participant

It’s too late for peace! He still couldn’t believe those words were spoke in their home. Fights were braking out, words were being spat, blood was being spilt, bonds tested. Foxnose had been in many battles before but never one that took place in his home, never one were he had family to protect, it took the tom aback but he fought as valiantly as he could, he had too much to protect this go around. With the death of an old clan mate and so many injuries Foxnose realized that life was too short and those who were once friends can easily spill blood. He knew it was considered betrayal, Kass would probably rip his heart out herself if she ever found out that he ran over to warn his brother about both Riverclan and Thunderclan.

Reaching the edge of Thunderclan the large ginger tom slowed his run to a mere trot before halting, this is it Foxnose, no turning back now. Reassuring himself he was making the right decision, his paw slowly stepped over the invisible line that stopped so many felines from crossing over, planting it firmly on the grass. Something came over the tom the moment he did so, maybe it was his Skyclan blood boiling at the fact he finally returned to his home land or perhaps it was the rush of breaking the code. Breathing in the newfound scent of Skyclans side, forgetting the stinging in his ear caused by the giant slit down it, blood drying around it. I’m coming brother.

Foxnose wasn’t exactly the most delicate tom, having to travel slowly as to not cause too much noise from the foliage, not wanting to draw unwanted attention his way. Following the strong scents of different felines towards the heart of their territory, searching for their camp, he didn’t have a plan once he got their but he knew he needed to speak with Firestar. Hearing loud pawsteps exiting the what he could only assume was their camp, the large tom pressed himself into the ground, trying his best to hide from the on-coming Skyclanner. The wind aiding in his needs as it blew the scent of the feline right towards him, “brother” he breathed out, waiting a few heart beats to make sure no one was coming out behind him.

Seeing the coast was clear, Foxnose rose to his paws, “Brother.” He spoke louder, “I’m terribly sorry for trespassing but i come with terrible news brother. We need to speak.” His normal soft spoken voice replaced by a stern, unmoving voice. It was clear Foxnose wasn’t budging on the subject. Brother…it was odd for him to call him that but for some reason it was even odder to call him Firestar.

Roach
    Participant

Firestar ~Skyclan Leader 

A troubled sigh escapes him as he slowly makes his way out of camp. Glancing around him ever once in a while to make sure the coast was clear. He just really wanted to be a line to clear his mind. Wolfstar and Nettlenose had just left a few hours prior. Everything they had discussed was continuously going through an endless loop, playing back over and over. It was causing Firestar to feel a growing dull ache pulsing through his head, causing discomfort to the Fiery Maine Coon. Relaxing his usually stiff posture as he finally slips through the entrance of the clearing. Relief coursing through him at he hadn’t been stood along his trek to escape his duties just for a while. Rookfall is a good deputy, having him in charge for a few hours would be fine. The leader was too busy sorting his thoughts that he hadn’t heard the muffled voice of Foxnose carefully calling to him. Firestar didn’t even bother to sniff around to see if anyone was about, due to being so close to his camp. Yet, hearing his name or well what he thought was to be his name, being called in a clearer tone caused him to still.

Inwardly groaning as he believed a fellow warrior had noticed him slipping out after all. Grunting as he turns in the direction that voice had came, opening his mouth to snap at them to leave him alone. Only to quickly realize it hadn’t been his name that was spoken, but ‘brother’. Furrowing his brows as his ember gaze lands on the wounded and distraught form of his newly known Thunderclan brother. Instantly he makes his way towards him, slight panic coursing through his veins as he hoped no one noticed Foxnose trespassing. “What are you doing here?” He hissed out as he carefully herds Foxnose away from the camp. His orange/red eyes narrowing at the wounds that litters his brothers similar ginger pelt. Frowning as he leads them both deeper into the birch woods, heading in a direction that patrol had already scouted earlier that day.

Long tufted ears swirling backwards as he catches Foxnose’s worried and distressed tone. His fur prickling with worry and concern as he risks a glance back over at his younger brother. ‘Something must have happened to Thunderclan’ he quickly deducted as he knew battle scars when he saw one. Once he believed they were far enough from any unwanted eyes and ears; he quickly turns back to Foxnose. Moving closer to him, though he wasn’t necessarily looking at him but more so of the nasty tear in his ear to the several prominent marking along his flank. Eyes steeling, nostrils flaring in rising anger before he finally looks into Fox’s golden ember eyes. “What’s happened?” He sighs, a frown never leaving his lips.

Peach
    Participant

He wasn’t surprised by this brothers reaction, the two had an agreement: They’d only meet every few moons to catch up with each other. He couldn’t wait a few moons, this was important it needed to be addressed urgently. Without answering Firestars question the younger tom followed behind his elder blood, waiting quietly before the Skyclan leader found a more secluded place for them to talk. 

Taking notice of Firestars interest in his wounds the younger feline parted his lips to reassure his brother, “Don’t fret, this isn’t anything compared to some of the others.” Admittedly he was thankful that Firestar showed such silent compassion towards him, unlike their other kin who wouldn’t even come to their meetings. Settling on his haunches, inhaling sharply, This was it once the warning left his muzzle he could be considered a traitor to some. “Riverclan stormed our camp, they accused our deputy of stealing prey.” He knew of the Skyclanners distaste for the rouge-born deputy, he’d probably have sided with Riverclan on this one. “One of their warriors lashed out at Kass, chaos broke loose, the fighting was brutal, both Thunderclan and Riverclan alike were out for blood. It was horrific. The bloodshed only stopped when Antlercreek was killed by Wisteriastar.” Looking away from the firey tom back towards the direction of his home, Foxnose sighed heavily, 

Golden eyes slowly drifting back to Firestar, “I came here warn you. Thunderclan is angry, they want blood.” Unsettled by his own words Foxnose wanted to turn and run, take his mate and leave the clans altogether, at this that way she wouldn’t be in danger. “You’re leader now Brother, during times of war allegiances are made, bonds are tested. I don’t want to fight you. No, I won’t fight you or Honeysplash. I beg of you Brother, if they come here don’t side with them. Skyclan doesn’t need this, this is Riverclans problem not Skyclans.” Foxnose did feel a certain duty to the home his brothers and father grew up in, while Skyclan didn’t raise him part of him still belonged there.  

Roach
    Participant

Firestar~ Skyclan Leader 

The silence between the two felines was starting to become unsettling. His piercing ember eyes stayed locked into Foxnose, taking in every little detail. To his wounds to the slightest shift in his facial expressions. It was easy for Firestar to tell that his younger brother was feeling conflicted on whether to talk or remain silent. He knew that whatever was going on, it was big enough for Fox to reveal something that had nothing to do with him. So, Firestar stays quiet and waits patiently for him to collect his thoughts. He wasn’t going to push Foxnose into spilling why he was here as he knew that there was a inner battle within the younger Maine Coon.

His ears perking up at the raspy tone of as out of breath feline. Tilting his cranium in a curious manner as Fox starts talking. It took him a moment to gather what he was rambling about. Frowning as a soft sigh escapes the leader, shifting his weight as his gaze flickers down to his paws. Absentmindedly scuffing his paws against the powdered snow. “Hm I knew something would happen” he murmurs as he hears the part of Riverclan fighting with Thunderclan. “Though I never expected for Riverclan to start such a fight” he sighs, stress was once more building within him.

Firestar knew that Kass would bring trouble as soon as she talked bad about Starclan at the gathering. He could tell that Kass was the type that could poss anyone off just by talking. Sighing through his nose as he looks back at Foxnose. “Skyclan shouldn’t get involved. This isn’t our fight…however he pauses for a moment. “I don’t know how everything will play out” Firestar reasons. He was shocked to hear that Wisteriastar had killed the late deputy of Thunderclan. ‘The plot thickens’ he thought. The whole fight seemed random, it was random; yet chaotically planned in a sense that he couldn’t pinpoint. Shaking off the feeling before reassuring Foxnose. “I will not fight you either. I doubt anyone will want Skyclan to interfere” he lightly stated with a cheeky grin, hoping to lighten the gloomy mood.

“I still can’t believe you passed the border…” he mumbles with a slight chuckle. Sure, he should be reprimanding the Thunderclan Warrior, but he just couldn’t bring himself to do so. Though he hides his amusement as he nudges his brother back towards the direction of Thunderclan. “Thank you for the warning, but you need to head back before someone spots you” Firestar warns, looking around him as he makes sure there were no unwanted eyes upon them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Territory Brother to Brother{Fox~Fire}