Skip to toolbar

Beating from a Bear

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Camp Beating from a Bear

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Feared
    Participant

Silverferret ~ SkyClan Queen

Wasn’t every day that the seasoned queen got a day to herself where she was able to stretch out her legs. Another queen had offered to take care of her feisty little kitten while she took sometime for herself. Momma needed a little break. Foxnose was no where to be seen but she was confident that MinkCloud would assure her mate that she was fine. Everything had seemed perfect. Perfect. She snorted, if she had the energy she would have laughed but everything hurt. Her left eye was swollen shut and blood was continuously leaking from her small nostrils. She had certainly received a beating. Silverferret was already a really small she-cat and although she was a fierce fighter, she really had no chance against a cat that was the massive size of her mate. Her silver and white tabby striped fur was ruffled and stained with her blood as she limped closer and closer to camp. A small groan of pain slipped from her lips, refraining from biting down on her tongue as she tried to straighten out her right forepaw but she worried that her paw could possibly be broken. Anything broken in the wild could possibly mean death. Periwinkle blue eye flashed with pain as she continued to limp forward, paper-thin ears twitching slightly from the sounds of camp getting closer. “Thank StarClan.” She breathed, her eye finding the overhang of the familiar branches that she knew all too well.

Silverferret was almost to the entrance when a young she-cat suddenly caught sight of her from the edge of the camps entrance and suddenly rushed forward. “Silverferret?” The white she-cat meowed in shock, instantly pressing up against the queen who shuddered from the contact. “Snowyowl.” Silverferret almost sobbed out of relief, laying her cheek weakly against the white Molly’s shoulder blade. Snowyowl was looking over Silverferret’s pelt, simply shocked by all the claw marks and bites that littered the small she-cats flank. Without another question, Snowyowl began to help Silverferret walk through the entrance of camp, but they were already beginning to turn heads. “Excuse us. Move.” Snowyowl demanded as they walked, she was practically carrying the full weight of Silverferret as they moved slowly towards the medicine cat den.

Peach
    Participant

Why must she always go off without a word. Yes she did tell Minkcloud, but that wasnt the same. Silverferret was a warrior who was allowed to do whatever she pleased, but with the current tension between the clans, and them deserting Thunderclan, he didnt feel it was the safest to go out alone. Pacing around in front of the nursery, smiling softly when he caught glances of his kits tumbling around. She had been gone too long for his liking, he wanted to go and search for her, but knew Silverferret could handle herself and wouldnt appreciate him treating her like she couldnt but that didnt stop the worrying he felt. A small hiss escaping his muzzle when tiny teeth dug into lower leg, a mini Silverferret entering his sight when he looked back to see what latched onto him. 

Foxnose ears twitched when Snowyowls demanding voice reached them. The sight of his small silver mate being supported by the molly. Pushing his son back into the nursery sternly commanding them to stay in the nursery before he rushed to his mates side. “Sil!” His eyes wide with fear at the sight of her injured body. Foxnose resisted the urge to snatch his mate from Snowyowl, trusting his brothers mate as he rushed on ahead to the medicine cats den, “Saffrongaze, Silverferret is wounded.” Warning the healer to her incoming patient, “Please help her.” His voice desperate as he saw the two mollys enter the den. 

Saffie
    Participant

The day was still young and Saffrongaze took her moment of silence to relax her mind, her soul, her-

The sound of hurried pawsteps broke her thoughts and she rolls from her back to her stomach than her paws. Squinting, she let out a soft gasp. She jogged forward, trying to calm Foxnose with a soft tone. “Yes, I see, bring her quickly to an empty nest.” She said, gathering the necessary herbs to help her. “Explain to me everything, Silverferret, what happened??” She questioned, peeking over her fern curtain.

Feared
    Participant

She wasn’t exactly sure what was going on around her, she knew that a lot of cats were beginning to swarm around her and Snowyowl as they were becoming instantly concerned for the small she-cat. “Come on, everyone. She clearly needs to see Saffrongaze.” Snowyowl was keeping her tone from being too aggressive but she was getting annoyed with how curious everyone was being. Silverferret was concentrating on leaning against Snowyowl before a very familiar voice reached her small ears, causing them to twitch as her small chin turned in the direction of the large ginger frame that was rushing towards them and pushing his way through the crowd. “Foxnose?” Silverferret croaked, one eye was swollen shut and her other was watery and caused her sight to be hazy. Snowyowl nodded her head at Foxnose in respect, he was her mates younger brother and although their relationship was rocky, he seemed like a nice male. Slowly they made their way into the medicine cat den, with Foxnose’s keen eyes watching them all the way to a vacant nest. “Here you go, Silverferret.” Snowyowl cooed softly, helping the injured she-cat sit down before she slipped out of the den.

Silverferret winced as she lowered herself into the nest, thanking Snowyowl quietly as her eye sought out Saffrongaze as she was questioned. “I-I was taking a walk, near the ThunderClan border. I couldn’t even see the border and I-I don’t know where he came from.” She sighed as she looked down, replaying what had happened in the forest. “Grizzlycry, he’s a ThunderClan Warrior, he attacked me out of no where. I fought him off the best I could but he’s about the size of Foxnose. He didn’t want to kill me, that much is obvious.” Silverferret grumbled, wincing slightly as she shifted and a groan of pain slipped from her swollen lips. “My left side is really hurting and it’s making it a little hard to breathe. And my paw is really sore.” She meowed as she lifted her forepaw to indicate it, keeping her eye from meeting Foxnose’s. Her mate wouldn’t be happy with knowing how close she was to the border but she was missing home and honestly she hadn’t expected to be ambushed the way she was on SkyClan territory.

Peach
    Participant

Foxnose body was almost immediately behind Silverferret, offering his body for tghe molly to lean on if she needed it. The panic filling his eyes as he takes a better look at his injured mate, swallowing sharply trying to contain his anger and worry, knowing Saffrongaze would kick him out if he got in the way. His whiskers twitching as she explained what happened to her. His jaw dropping as he recognized the name of who attacked her, “Grizzlycry? But he was our friend he would never–” Realization washed over the tom cat, they were deserters, leaving Thunderclan without so much as a word to anyone of course Thunderclanners would be mad. It was just hard for him to believe someone would dare to attack Silverferret, she was the sweetest molly around and would never hurt a soul, yet someone he once called friend hurt his dear mate. His tongue gently swiped over her bloodied cheek, “Im so sorry Darlin this is my fault. I never should have suggested leaving.” His cheeks were damp from his tears but this wasnt the time, right now Silverferret needed him to be strong for her. “I’ll handle this my love.” His muzzle next to her small ear, “I’ll take him out.” His voice hushed.

Saffie
    Participant

This Grizzlysnarl did a pretty number on the former kittypet. One eye forced closed, blood originating from her lip indicating a slit lip. Her nose irritated, Saffron’s guess is from intense impact. Slashes and gashes decorated the feminine’s body like tiger stripes and she held her left paw up. She tried to be as gentle as she could with her check-up, moving the paw to see if her suspicions were true. [When confirmed], Saffrongaze moved to collect the necessary herbs, which were very limited due to the battle Skyclan had. The peach Scottie let out a soft sigh but she was determined in helping Silverferret the best she could. Grabbing the herbs she can use, she trotted back over to the injured she. Oh Starclan, where to start? The slashes. She began to chew up some paste to put over the more exposed wounds, taking the paste once chewed and layered it onto her body. “This is only temporary until the wounds can close up themselves and it’ll even help it. Take these poppy seeds to help with the pain. That paw… I hope it isn’t broken. Try flexing your claws.” She commanded.

Feared
    Participant

Silverferret was aware that her mate went stiff beside her when Grizzlycry was mentioned, the big tomcat had been a close friend of Foxnose’s but she had betrayed her birth Clan and fled to another. Perhaps, that was the order given if she or Foxnose had ever been spotted and the opportunity had arose. “I don’t blame Grizzlycry.” Silverferret mumbled quietly, her unswollen periwinkle blue eye landing upon Foxnose for a brief moment before she looked back towards Saffrongaze as the medicine cat was assessing her wounds and coming up with a game plan. She licked her lips nervously as she watched the Scottie sort through her herbs, apparently having one in mind as she began to chew the plants up into a nasty smelling paste. Her little nose scrunched up at the scent, but she knew that she had no choice but to remain still and simply allow the medicine cat to do her thing. Wincing here and there as the deeper cuts and scratches stung painfully from the juices created from the paste. “I would be mad too if someone left.. we left without saying anything to anyone. Grizzlycry was your best friend.. I’m sure he’s hurt and blames me…” Silverferret whispered softly to her mate, her ears immediately laying flat against her head as Saffrongaze packed a wound.

Silverferret remained silent for a good while, listening to the rough breathing of Foxnose, as if he were in worse pain than she. Saffrongaze was being diligent in checking over her wounds and her current condition, but she was slow and this little she-cat was getting inpatient. All she wanted to do was curl up with her rowdy kittens and sleep. “Alright.” She grumbled as she was instructed to extract her claws, glancing doubtfully towards her paws as she slowly flexed her toes, her claws peeking out slightly before she gasped out in pain. She wouldn’t be able to completely extract her claws but she had seen them make a split second appearance. Glancing up towards Saffrongaze, she tilted her head slightly. “Is that a good thing…?” She asked the medicine cat, her shoulder blade lightly leaning back against Foxnose.

Saffie
    Participant

The paw was just swollen. Good… Thinking, she padded over to her small pond and filling a shell-bowl of the water and bringing it over to the feminine. “Don’t put pressure on it. I’m going to work on a paste for the paw. It’s just swollen, not broken.” She said, sighing a small huff. The wounds would heal overtime and Saffron had done the physical work… but would Silverferret be okay? Hopefully, that would be a yes and with Foxnose as a protector.

“Foxnose, you may rest with her until she’s able to leave the den. Who is kit-sitting your litter?” She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Camp Beating from a Bear