Attitude Adjustments [Saffron + Honey]

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Camp SkyClan Medicine Den Attitude Adjustments [Saffron + Honey]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lux
    Participant

Honeysplash – Skyclan Warrior

Hello, Saffrongaze? Please, I need some advice,” Honeysplash called out, waiting patiently outside the den. He knew the peachy she-cat was busy, having taken on a new apprentice. Speckledpaw was a burning ball of enthusiasm and questions. Surely she was keeping her mentor on her toes.

He entered the den at her beckon, the pungent scent of herbs assaulting his nose. “Hey, I have a bit of a problem,” he mewed, getting straight to the point of his visit. “SnowyOwl and I had a fight again, and I think I might’ve really mucked things up this time. The problem is that I don’t understand why my words were so harmful.

He went into a little depth, of course, to explain what their argument was about. He winced as he repeated his own words, realizing that he’d been far too harsh and blunt. “I didn’t mean anything by it, but she seems to believe I was implying that she’s a burden. But, that wasn’t what I intended at all!” he exclaimed, leaping to his paws. “Of course, family is more than blood. But those who willingly abandon their kits are selfish! Thrusting that sort of responsibility upon a whole clan is just-

The golden tom paused, biting his own tongue as he realized his enraged rant was completely unnecessary. “I’m sorry, I just …” He took a seat once again, giving Saffrongaze an apologetic look. “Please, can you teach me how to be gentle? Or, at leat less of an asshole. I need to change if I want to be worthy of SnowyOwl, but I don’t know how. I’ve never felt this way about another molly, and I don’t understand it.

Saffie
    Participant

Tender voice and paws teaching her apprentice, she was finally able to get some rest, along with the rest of Skyclan. She faced the entrance to her den as a new but familiar voice chimed in. She watched the honeysuckle tom trot in and began laying out his vent to her. She told Speckledpaw that she could play with the other apprentices for now until this problem was dealt with. Watching the dabbled kit run off, she sat down and listened with full attention.

Her ear flicked, raising an eyebrow. She wondered if this was able his long lost sibling. She pondered on his inquiry; to be more gentle? Saffrongaze figured it was so he could be more kind and understanding. “Hm… well, maybe you can start by just listening instead of putting your paw in every conversation unless they ask for your opinion. Some cats just want an ear to talk into that won’t talk back. As for someone dumping their kits onto a clan, yes it can be a burden but it could also prove to be useful. Skyclan does, in fact, require more apprentices and warriors. It could be beneficial.” She said with a slightly raised paw and a small shrug of her shoulders.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Saffie.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Saffie.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums SkyClan SkyClan Camp SkyClan Medicine Den Attitude Adjustments [Saffron + Honey]