Are you in? Or are you out? (Breeze and Nectar)

Forums WindClan WindClan Territory Rolling Moors Are you in? Or are you out? (Breeze and Nectar)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Feared
    Participant

Breezepaw ~ WindClan Apprentice

Tinyflame and Wolfstar had taken the apprentices out for a training session and honestly it had been nerve wrecking. He had never practiced his maneuvers in front of his father before, he hadn’t done bad but he didn’t think he had done great either. His ears were burning with shame as he walked beside of the little she-cat beside him, his grass green eyes flickering towards Nectarpaw for a moment as he considered his options. He had overheard Wolfstar telling Tinyflame that Nectarpaw was a notorious huntress and could probably end up being one of the best in the whole Clan as she aged. Yeah, right. He thought sourly you himself, perhaps he was a little jealous that his father was constantly speaking about Nectarpaw, Whats so great about her? That sour little voice bagged at the back of his mind once more, wiggling his dark grey nose for a moment before his nimble paws brought him to walk closer to Nectarpaw. “Hey… I hear that you are a pretty good hunter.” Breezepaw meowed, his green eyes flashing towards the backs of their mentors as they seemed to be growing further and further away.

Shifting slightly, the tall and dark grey and white painted tomcat moved to where he was now standing in front of Nectarpaw, a mischievous smile rising along his lips. Maybe he was jealous… but he was also curious about what this cutie could do. “I’m not a bad hunter either. So how about we play a game?” He questioned while tilting his cranium as his smile only broadened. “Whoever catches the most prey before sundown, is crowned the best hunter.” He snickered playfully, his whiskers twitching with amusement. “Whoever wins gets the title and whoever loses has to catch prey for the winner for four days.” Breezepaw meowed, his paws itching with prospect of the challenge.

Peach
    Participant

Why must they come with us. Wolfstar had told the young molly they were being accompanied by another duo this time. She had just started warming up to the dark pelted leader, he was actually pretty cool, not that Nectarpaw would dare to admit that. Now she had new cats to meet, Tinyflame and Breezepaw, they didnt seem to terrible, but she still found herself constantly glancing over at them, making sure she new where they were at all time. Nectarpaw was an outsider, she still heard the whispers that come from the others, Windclan wasnt to be trusted but she needed them to help her get stronger. Her small ears twitched as Wolfstars vocie reached them, she coudlt help but feel a prideful smile find its way onto her muzzle as he spoke highly of her to Tinyflame. Though her attention was quickly drawn onto Breezepaw as he addressed her, “Guess so. Wolfstar seems to think so anyways.” Nectarpaw tried her best to put on a warmer voice, but even then her sourness couldnt help but trace her words.

Nectarpaws whiskers twitched when the tom popped up in front of her, a competition? Taking a few heartbeats to study the toms frame, not too bad, maybe  he’ll give me enough of a challenge. A small chuckle making its way out of her, raising a kitty-brow at the lean tom cat, “You sure you want to challenge me?” Nectarpaw was practially oozing confidence against the apprentice. A small chuckle making its way from the mollys muzzle, “You better get use to call me Huntress Nectar after I win this Breezey.” Nectarpaw approached the tom, her nose only a whisker away from his, forgetting for just a moment that she was an outsider, abruptly pulling away when she snapped back into reality. “Dont forget rabbit is my favorite prey, the nice meaty kind to not those little scrawny ones. I hope you’re actually fast enough to catch them for four days.”

Feared
    Participant

He ignored her little jab at mentioning that even Wolfstar appeared to share the same thought, instead his smile only broadened as he could see that the leaders words had only fed her ego. “Uh huh.” Breezepaw nodded slowly, finding this to be rather amusing as he watched the thoughtful expression roam over her face as she considered the proposal of a competition. Despite the fact that Nectarpaw appeared to be very confident, he was also feeling confident. He was tall with lean muscle, perfect for running long distances, his mother was one of the fastest cats within the clan and his father was one of the strongest. “Oh, I’m pretty sure.” Breezepaw gave a toothy smile, chin tilting faintly as he eyed the she-cat. Shes considering it! The young Tom realized, whiskers twitching with amusement as she began to walk towards him but he could tell by her expression that she had agreed to the competition.

Took a lot for Breezepaw to keep his stance and not back up, Nectarpaw was intimidating and it wasn’t just her beauty that was radiant. As she spoke, his tail curled up in delight as she was already boasting that she would be the winner of the hunt. “Getting a little ahead of yourself, there.” He breathed as he looked down at her, she was so close that her scent was a little overwhelming and his heart had picked up its speed. Suddenly she pulled back, causing him to blink for a moment as his green eyes continued to study the molly. Rabbits. He mentally tucked that information away, while he smiled and snickered. “Good thing I have legs for days. However.” He paused and looked around the area before his eyes brightened. “My favorite prey are shrews and they can only be found near the ThunderClan border. Hope your patient.” Breezepaw grinned as he gently brushed past her, his mind buzzing with excitement. Wolfstar and Tinyflame were well ahead but they didn’t seem worried about their apprentices, they appeared to be lost in a deep conversation. Swaying his long tail, he couldn’t help the grin that was on his muzzle, this would be fun! “May the best hunter win!” Breezepaw called over his shoulder blade, nimble paws moving against the ground in a swift manner, not quite a run but more of a trot as he breathed in the scents around them.

Somewhere hiding in the tall grass was a vole, they weren’t uncommon in the grass and woodland area but they were just too easy to catch. Maybe I should leave it to Nectarpaw.. He hesitated before shaking his head and stalking through the grass, keeping his footsteps light and airy. Grunting quietly, he jumped and landed on the small grey and brown furred creature, swiftly breaking its neck before it could squeal. He was more than satisfied with the catch, picking the dead vole up by the scruff as he turned and looked over his shoulder blade, shooting a wink in Nectarpaw’s direction before he walked further ahead and lowered his chin and dropped the prey, using his hind paws to push a thin layer of dirt over the dead critter before he moved away, ears alert and nose twitching for his next victim.

Peach
    Participant

Gross shrews! Her nose wrinkling at the thought of her least favorite prey item, eyes rolling when he followed suit in telling her his favorite prey. “Oh she will” Sass tingling throughout her voice as she turned and stalked the opposite direction of him. Nectarpaw was quite confident in her hunting abilities, her frame was slender, her paws were small and delicate, footsteps silent whenever she walked, her body was built for hunting. While she wouldnt admit it she wasnt the strongest by any means, but what she lacked in strength she made up for with swift movements. Shrugging off the toms wink Nectarpaw let out a small hmph before setting her sights on the competition.

The competition was for the most prey, not the best, so she could play it safe and stick to hunting smaller prey which wouldnt exert as much energy as chasing rabbits would. Glancing over her shoulder blade, her eyes turning into slits, He wouldnt be so smart would he? Not leaving it as even a possibility Nectarpaw made the decision to stick with smaller prey. The scent of a thrush invaded her senses. Perfect. A thrush was quite small and shouldn’t give her too much of a run so long as she played it safe. Her small paws carefully trucked towards the scent, making sure to avoid anything that would provide a crunch. With the small bird in sight the huntress set her attack in motion her long limbs pouncing on the unsuspecting prey, the kill was swift and clean, just the way she preferred. Catching sight of Breezepaw she raised a kitty-brow as if asking the tom what his next move would be. A mischievous smile creeping onto her muzzle before she turned away from him once more. The first is always the easiest though, she reminded herself before carrying the small creature to a pile of her own, covering it up for stalking her next victim.

Feared
    Participant

Breezepaw would never admit that he was intimidated by Nectarpaw… but he was. While he watched her hunt the thrush, her movements were fluid and flawless, while she barely made a sound as she parted the tall grass. Even trained hunters had a hard time being that silent and yet it seemed like second nature to the golden and black dappled she-cat. Pupils narrowed slightly as he couldn’t help but watch as Nectarpaw pounced on the thrush, her kill was almost as silent as her stalk. Forcing himself not to lower his ears in sudden worry when she looked his way, chin held high even when she lifted a brow at him, causing him to scoff before he turned and began to stalk in the opposite direction. Rabbit floof… she is a really good hunter. His little worried voice was echoing within his mind but he took a deep breath to calm his nerves, clearing his mind while his grass green eyes began to roam around the seemingly empty field. Lips parting as he began to breathe in the air around him, many different scents assaulted his scent glands but he was attracted to that of a rabbit. Nectarpaw said they were her favorite.

Slowly he lowered his tall frame closer to the ground, paws slightly splayed out to balance out his weight as he carefully crept forwards. Ears perked upright upon his head as he listened to crunch and small movements caused by the rabbit. His long tail was fluid and hovering above the ground, lightly bouncing against the stalks of grass so it was roughly hitting into his surroundings. Of course, rabbits hearing was so sensitive that the wee critter quickly realized that it was behind stalked but Breezepaw knew how the rabbit would react. Rabbits were quick, but Breezepaw was almost just as quick. The rabbit took off in an alarming speed, a dark grey and white flash streaked from the hiding spot in the grass as he gave chase. Eyes bright and tail lashing out behind him while his claws sunk into the ground in order to anchor himself and propel forward with accuracy. Rabbits usually ran in a zig-zagged pattern to loose their attackers, but Breezepaw was trained to over look this maneuver. Grunting, he took his time with studying the rabbits movements, finally sprinting with a burst of energy as he knocked the rabbit over with his shoulder blade. The rabbit scrambled to get back onto its feet while Breezepaw used his claws to quickly turn himself around, pouncing at the last second possible to pin the rabbit to the ground before landing the killing blow. Despite the fact that he was panting, he felt great after that run. So that’s two down. He thought to himself, picking up the rabbit and dragging it back towards his ever growing pile.

Peach
    Participant

Nectarpaw was very keen on winning this competition, beating the leaders son would surely spread around the camp like wildfire, though she coudltn help but put her hunting on pause long enough to watch the tom cat chase down a rabbit. The dapple pelted apprentice lowered her lower half down into a sit, her long tail swaying steadily behind her, whiskers twitching in amusement at the idea of him failing to catch one with her watching. Her eyes were trained onto the grey and white tom cat studying his form, well I guess thats not too bad, her sight following him as he pounced towards the bundle of fur. Ugg whatever huffing as she turned her nose, her eyes narrowed as she stalked out of eye sight of the apprentice, taking one final glass back at him as he was walking back to his pile. Maybe it was the fact that she was hungry herself but part of her thought he looked quite good carrying the large prey back. Shaking her head of any thoughts of him, she had a competition to win.

I’ll show him. Nectarpaw knew she could spend hours catching smaller thrushes and mice, but she needed something bigger and better to really set in stone who the better hunter is. Deep violet/blue eyes scanned the clearing around them, she needed something great, something face, something..like that! A set of iridescent wings flapped into her view, its black feathers covered in iridescent markings and bright yellow beak was a dead give away that her prey was a Starling, it wasnt the most impressive in terms of feathered creatures but it’d give her more of a chase than mere finches and thrushes. Her slender frame dropped into a crouch, her stomach hovering above the ground, tail steady behind her, Nectarpaw slowed her breathing as she slowly inched closer to the flyer. Momentarily her mind flickered back to her hunting companion, the lack of concentration causing the molly to kick a small twig. Whiskers! Within a heartbeat the bird had taken flight, fleeing from the area. Too stubborn to give in so easily Nectarpaw pushed off the ground taking off in a quick sprint, the tall grass splitting for her as she ran. Lucky for the molly the Starling had decided to fly low enough for her to line up the perfect pounce. With one great push Nectarpaws feet lifted from the ground, her body springing in the air after the flying prey. Her front paws grasping hold of it, pulling it to her mouth eyes shutting tightly as the falling feeling over took the molly during her descent. Only reopening her orbs when she felt the solid ground beneath her, taking a few breaths to catch up to the moment. The realization of what she had just accomplished washing over her, “I did it!” Not being able to hold back her voice as she bounced around her catch, proud of herself, and surprised she was actually able to pull it off.

“I mean of course I did it. Im the greatest.” She added in as she finally composed herself enough to carry her prey back to her pile.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Peach.
    Feared
    Participant

Breezepaw wasn’t even sure where Nectarpaw was, chin tilting slightly as he began to turn away from his pile of two pieces of prey. Slowly he licked his lips as he breathed in the scents around him, ears laying flat against his head as he considered his options before he suddenly heard the commotion of feathers and the crunch of grass. Chin turning swiftly his grass green eyes landed upon the golden and black dappled form of his opponent and her catch. Eyes grey wide as he watched Nectarpaw leap upright in order to snag hold of the starling. How in the… Breezepaw was lost for words as he watched as Nectarpaw landed with the bird and she brought it to the ground and finished the job with the quick killing streak. Nectarpaw even seemed surprised that she had caught a bird of that size, her excited exclaims reaching his ears with a twitch of the paper-thin appendages. “There’s no way…” He whispered, clearly still in denial as he slowly scrunched up his nose in irritation before he quickly turned on his heels and began to stomp further into the field. The sun was already beginning to set and now he was racing against the clock.

By the time the sun was fixing to hide behind the mountain ridge, Breezepaw had managed to catch a mouse that had been hiding right under his nose. Carrying the mouse back to his pile, he noticed that Nectarpaw was already waiting patiently for him with a smug expression on her face. But he was feeling optimistic, keeping his chin up as he walked towards her and lowered his mouse. “Alright. Let’s discover who is the best hunter.” Breezepaw grinned as he counted his catches. “I have three.” He meowed, before he looked over at Nectarpaw, who had managed to catch four pieces of prey. He instantly groaned and flopped onto the ground with a sigh before his green eyes sought out the rather pleased face of Nectarpaw. “I suppose that makes you the best hunter in WindClan.” He admitted before he stood up and gave her a small smile before giving a dip of his chin.

Peach
    Participant

Nectarpaw giggled to herself when she saw the grey and white tom with his final piece of prey in tow, “Aw all you came back with was a poor little mousy? So cute.” Her toothy smug look plaster upon her multicolored muzzle. Nectarpaw waited patiently whilst the tom cat counted his collections, three I win! Her voice was singing in her head. “Count em up Breezy theres four.” The she cat sat proudly behind her prized prey of her starling. Nectarpaws eyes widen in confusion as the tom flopped to the floor, a small giggle forcing its way out of her muzzle at the sight. “What’re you doing?” She questioned, his carefree actions sending her into a momentarily confused state. “You suppose? I think you mean it does make me the best.” she retorted at his recovery. “Just call me Huntress Nectar from now on.” 

“So that’ll be four days worth of rabbit if you’d be so kind young pupil. Wooo Im really gunna have to work hard to make sure I dont put on too much weight.” Nectarpaw couldnt help but prance around with her chin held high as she circled the tom. Nectarpaw slowly walked up to Breezepaw, offering him a small encouraging smile, “You know you werent too bad. i guess if I wasnt so great even I’d be a little impressed.” She wasnt sure why she was trying to cheer up the tom but for some reason she felt a little bad for him, it wasnt fun if she was the only one impressed with her victory.

Feared
    Participant

He couldn’t help the snicker when Nectarpaw demanded that she be named Huntress Nectar. But honestly, he wasn’t mad, just damn right impressed with the skills she displayed. “Of course, Huntress Nectar.” He meowed in a dramatic fashion, lowering his head lowly to the ground with a smile rising along his lips. She deserved the respect, she proved herself to be the best hunter out of the two of them. He could easily see why his father was so excited about her skills, even though she wasn’t WindClan born, it was like she was made for this clan. He laughed softly when Nectarpaw began to prance around him, ears laid back in shame for losing but he wasn’t a grudging soul. The excitement and competition had been fun and heart lifting, although he had lost, he would gladly keep his end of the deal. “If you’d like I can bring you skimpy little rabbits to help with that.” He playfully patted at her tail, the smirk still on his face for a moment.

He blinked in surprise when she stopped her prancing and walked up to him, her expression and eyes softening as she tried to encourage. She has a kind heart under all that sass. Breezepaw thought before he smiled at her words and gave a nod, before he pushed himself into a standing position and friendly head-butted her shoulder blade. “Yeah, you were pretty great. I’ve never seen an apprentice our age take down a starling!” He exclaimed with a large smile on his face, green eyes flashing in her direction. “You definitely earned those bragging rights, Nectarpaw. Doesn’t mean much coming from me,” He snickered but he dipped his head at her. “Great hunting with you.” Breezepaw meowed, he was nothing but honorable, and this gave him a chance to get closer with Nectarpaw. Of course, he would have to hunt her meals for the next four days, so he would be seeing more of her. “Say… I caught a rabbit tonight. Wanna share?” He grinned a toothy grin while tilting his head innocently.

Peach
    Participant

Nectarpaw jumped back as his head connected with her shoulder, not entirely use to the contact with others besides her sister. Her violet/blue eyes staring at him for a moment, inhaling sharply before returning his friendly affection coping his head butt, offering him a shy smile as she pulled away. “If anything it means more coming from a fellow apprentice, i know how competitive we can be.” Pawing at her prized starling, a warm feeling coursing through her blood. Nectarpaw knew she was a great hunter but she never imagined she’d ever be able to catch a bird mid flight, she couldnt wait to tell Lilacpaw and share the exciting news about her win against Wolfstars son. “Honestly I was a bit surprised myself, but I had to win. I have to be the best.” She added in a more hushed tone.

“It was really nice hunting with you Breezepaw, You’ll definitely be someone to keep on eye on.” Nectarpaw really did have fun competing against the tom, it was nice to hang out with someone aside from Lilacpaw, even if she still didnt trust all of Windclan yet, maybe it was okay to trust a few cats within Windclan. “You better get use to seeing this cute face for the next four days.” She snickered as her tail lightly booped his nose. His sudden invite to a meal caught the molly by surprise, she had forgotten how hungry she was from all the work hunting, “Well since its a rabbit I guess I could eat.” 

Feared
    Participant

It was nice to see that Nectarpaw was slowly coming out of her shell, allowing him to see just a small portion of her personality. She had been brought into the clan at a very young age, he would never be able to know how that felt but he knew the feeling of everyone’s eyes constantly watching your every move. Being the youngest litter of Wolfstar, it always seemed like his mother and father were hovering over his shoulder to see how his training was exceeding. Clearing his throat, he grinned as she returned the head-butt, which honestly just seemed natural to him. He exchanged them all the time with his brother, Wildpaw. He almost didn’t catch her hushed words and honestly he wasn’t sure if he had heard her correctly, but his gaze softened slightly as he looked towards her incredible catch. “Well you certainly won.” He gave a nod, nose scrunching up slightly. “Wildpaw will be shocked when I tell him all about it.” Breezepaw smiled to himself for a moment as he could just imagine his littermates expression.

As her tail lightly booped against his nose, his face warmed up slightly in a faint blush as he noted her words. Shes so confident.. He thought silently to himself as he walked after her, a scoff masking his silence. “Sure. Just think, for four days you have to see my cute face.” He teased as he looked down at the she-cat, before his eyes flickered towards the brown and grey fur of the rabbit that was laying limply in his pile of prey. “I was hoping you were going to say that.” He chimed, his tail curling with satisfaction as he walked forth, grabbing the rabbit by the scruff as he dragged it away from the pile before he shifted to where he was now laying down, using a paw to lightly pat the ground beside him. Once Nectarpaw was beside him, he pushed the rabbit in her direction. “Great huntress Nectar gets the first bite.” He chanted with a half grin, his expression light as he waited his turn.

Peach
    Participant

“Wildpaw? Thats your brother right? I heard about what happened to him. He’s lucky to have a brother like you Breezepaw.” The injuries that befell the apprentice was tragic, injuries like that are ones that all warriors fear. It was nice to see that Breezepaw still tried to include his brother. “I have a sister myself, Lilacpaw, if you havent met her yet. She’s the best.” If it wasnt for the need and want to protect her sister Nectarpaw probably would have left Windclan once she was old enough to travel, but after their mother passed she needed to get stronger and learn how to survive.

Nectarpaw couldnt stop the short snort, “Cute? You must be delusional. Though if you want we could always organize a beauty contest, Im always game to add another win under my pelt.” Snickering as she dropped to the ground next to him, happily pulling the prey closer to her, wasting no time to rip a larger chunk out of it. Nectarpaw wasnt exactly ladylike and never tried to pretend she was, she was still young and being messy never bothered her. With her mouth still full she looked up at grey and white tom, smiling as she pushed it back towards him, “So whats it like being Wolfstars son?” 

Feared
    Participant

He was taken back by Nectarpaw, blinking slowly for a moment as he cleared his throat and gave a small smile. “Thanks… but I can assure you. I am lucky to have a brother like him.” Breezepaw admitted with a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders, conducting a rather thoughtful expression as he considered if he had really noticed Lilacpaw.. the name certainly was familiar. “I know of her, but I don’t really know her personally.” He admitted, but he knew if she was Nectarpaw’s sister then she would have to be just as interesting in character. He snickered when she said that she would win in the cute category and honestly she wasn’t wrong… but he wasn’t about to admit that. “You are getting too cocky there, Nectarpaw. I believe I have a pretty good shot at the title.” He wiggled his eyebrows in a playful manner, grinning slightly before he watched Nectarpaw snatch the rabbit that he had pushed in her direction. And man… did she dig in! Nectarpaw wasn’t afraid to get dirty, blood coating her muzzle and chin. Although he was a beater eater… he found it adorable that she was so sloppy.

He shifted as the rabbit was pushed back towards him, roaming his tongue over his lips as he was fixing to take a bite, although her muffled question made him pause. What was it like… He wondered silently for a moment, looking at the she-cat as he wondered if he could give a half-assed answer… but she looked genuinely curious. “I’m not sure how it is for Wildpaw or Heatherpaw. But for me… there’s a lot of pressure. Not everyone, but a lot of cats look at me and all they see is Wolfstar.” He grunted, our of his siblings he looked almost like an exact copy of his father, except for his eyes, that was all his mother. Finally he lowered his head and took a bite out of the hind leg that Nectarpaw had torn into, chewing as he pushed the rabbit back towards her. “I know Tinyflame doesn’t expect me to be the best or anything. But my dad does.. even in his own way he watches me train.” His ears laid back against his head as he thought of earlier today. “It makes me nervous. I’m not my father, I’ll never be as great as him. But at least I have his great looks.” He laughed slightly as he watched her take another bite. “Wolfstar is my dad, but he’s also the leader of the Clan. We don’t have the closest bond ever, but I know he cares for me.” He grinned and gently bumped his shoulder blade against Nectarpaw’s. “You’ll probably end up knowing my dad better than me.” He admitted with a soft sigh but then forced his cheerful smile back onto his face. “So what are you thinking of WindClan…?” He finally asked.

Peach
    Participant

Nectarpaws tongue ran over her rubbery lips, cleaning off what blood she could from her food, not that a clean muzzle would last very long. “Is Wildpaw allowed to leave the camp? If so we should definitely bring him out with us one time so he can witness first paw you getting your tail handed to you.” A deep belly laugh echoing her words. It never accorded to the molly that such a thing could upset the toms brother, but she liked Breezepaw and Wolfstar, so she was sure she’d like the rest of his family as well. 

Nectarpaws eyes grew soft, her paw prodding at the fleshy rabbit pushed back in front of her. Her claws digging into it as her nervous tick set in, playing with her food. “I know what its like to have eyes watching you. I dont know if its because I’m his apprentice or because we arent Windclan born.” Nectarpaw was in Windclan for most of her life, one would think that she would be considered part of Windclan, even then some still teased the molly on her unknown heritage. 

She was more than grateful she was being trained by Wolfstar, who also wasnt Windclan born, it made her feel a little happier and safer being trained by someone like him. “Wolfstar is great though Breezepaw. He’s a very kind mentor and a great teacher. I’m sure he wants a closer relationship with you, I guess its just time consuming being leader and all.” Nectarpaws muzzle made quick contact with the toms shoulder before she pulled away, “You could always join us when we train, itd be great to have someone I can actually win against around.” Nectarpaw genuinely enjoyed teasing the tom cat, knowing very well he was going to be a worthy rival to her in the future. 

“Windclan? I guess it’s okay.” Nectarpaw shrugged off the question as she dived back into the furry creature, her teeth sinking in deep as she ripped a large chunk from it once more. “It’s home after all.” Her words muffled from the cheekfuls of meat still lodge in her mouth. Swallowing with a hard glup her doey eyes locked onto the grey and white tom cat, “Not all of Windclan is terrible.”

Feared
    Participant

Green eyes flickered towards the messy molly as she spoke about Wildpaw, which caused a single brow to rise as he considered her proposition. “Uh… I don’t actually know if Wildpaw is allowed out of camp. But that doesn’t mean I can’t get him out of camp.” Breezepaw snickered as he watched Nectarpaw laugh, her eyes watering while he smirked and lifted a paw to gently pat at the she-cats dark ears. “Seeing as it would be my redemption hunt.” He argued while the she-cat merely laughed even harder, causing his green eyes to roll but he was also amused with her laughter. Smirking slightly as he watched Nectarpaw clear up her laughter and began to mess with her rabbit, although he didn’t exactly realize she was playing with her food as he began to zone in on her words. He never would have guessed that she was still subconscious about the fact that she wasn’t WindClan born, causing his smile to become softer as he let out a soft airy laugh. “I highly doubt anyone still cares that you weren’t born here, Nectarpaw. It’s clear to me that you were meant to be here.” He shrugged, his long dark colored tail swaying behind him. “I can see it being more that you are his apprentice, leaders don’t just take anyone to be their apprentice.” He smiled in her direction.

Breezepaw was genuinely surprised with how much softer Nectarpaw’s facial expression became and her voice was even softer. Pupils narrowed slowly as he listened to her, but found himself looking away from her with a soft blush to his cheek when she briefly touched his shoulder in an awkward sign of affection before she moved her muzzle away. Of course she was back to teasing him but he wouldn’t have any other way. “Yeah, okay.” He snickered in a playful tone, moving to where he was now laying on his back, his head laying against the ground while his green eyes were looking towards Nectarpaw as she appeared upside down. He smiled when she said that WindClan was home, causing him to shrug while his forepaws flopped with the motion. “See. WindClan is home, you aren’t an outside. You are Nectarpaw.” He confirmed, looking up at the sky when she looked at him and expressed that not all of WindClan was bad, but he wasn’t aware she meant him. “The only bad part of WindClan is Startledcrow. He’s a very grumpy Tom.” He laughed at the thought of his older sisters mate, chin tilting back as his bright green eyes sought out the pretty she-cats face.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums WindClan WindClan Territory Rolling Moors Are you in? Or are you out? (Breeze and Nectar)