Skip to toolbar

A New Friend? [Pebbs & Hibiscus]

Forums RiverClam RiverClan Camp A New Friend? [Pebbs & Hibiscus]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pebblepaw (Memento)
    Participant

A slender frame emerged from the apprentice’s den, crushing the light layer of white powder beneath her. Her grey paw shook the cold away and a shiver ran down her spine straight to her tail. Pebblepaw’s blue orbs scanned the camp, nodding politely to the warriors who met her gaze. The young she-cat felt like a ghost most of the time at home with her clanmates and unfortunately her mentor, Sleekfeather, was no where to be seen. She had felt awkward when it came to meeting new cats though, so she did not blame others for her lack of social interaction.

She made her way to the entrance of the camp and sat down, watching the reeds sway in the wind. A heavy sigh released from her lungs, she itched to go out again and explore. Pebblepaw was not the kind to get into trouble, she strived to keep on the straight and narrow to avoid any confrontation or disappointment from others, so sneaking out was not an option.

Her thoughts of roaming the territory quickly depleted when her attention was pulled to an acorn near the cave wall. Crouching low, she prepared for her pounce. It did not take long, patience was never her strongest trait. She popped up and began batting her current play-thing. Her movements were cut short as well as she tripped over a rock

Embarrassed, she laid down, observing who might have seen her spill. Her grey back was now coated with the powder, but she did not mind the cold so much as she minded her shame of being clumsy.

jasper
    Participant

The lean gray tabby tom had woken up slightly late that morning, having gotten out to his usual spot with Eclipsepaw the night before, something that had become rather common for the duo to do when sleep had become so troublesome for him. Letting out a mighty yawn the feline had took his time to groom his rather shaggy looking fur each lap of his pink hued tongue came to a complete stop having decided that this was the best he was going to do. Pushing his achy body up from his rather homey nest the tom had slid seamlessly through the entrance of the den his blue hues shifting throughout the clearing as he took note of his surrounding. His gaze was caught by the small molly’s rather fun little play by the camps entrance before faithfully tripping on a rock and spilling over. Grimacing the tom took a moment to ensure the other was okay as well as noting if anyone else had noticed the mollys fall.

Hibiscuspaw let out a soft sigh before he padded over to the embarrassed feline a look of concern crossed his gaze as he tilt his head to the side slightly. “Hey are you okay…? I saw you took a tumble and wanted to make sure you weren’t hurt or anything of that sorts.” He softly said as he hopped he hadn’t furthered the others embarrassment by coming over an asking such a silly question. Taking a seat in front of the other the gray feline wrapped his tail calmly over his paws as he awaited for the others answer his ears flickering slightly. Before making the other uncomfortable he let his hues wonder about seeing that indeed they were alone for the time being, his mentor Runneldusk not in sight let alone any living soul near by. “I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable also-“ he added softly his gaze snapping back towards the other as a way to show that he was still paying attention despite his wondering gaze and restless thoughts. “Is there anything I can do to help…? Do I need to get the medicine cat…?” He quickly added wanting to make sure no question were left unturned and yet again hoping that he wasn’t overwhelming the others his paws shuffling slightly.

Pebblepaw (Memento)
    Participant

Pebblepaw swatted the acorn away out of frustration, so she was quite distracted by watching it roll away as the other apprentice approached her. When she heard his voice she flinched slightly, clearly startled, but quickly rose to her paws to meet his gaze. “O-Oh, I’m fine! It happens quite a lot!” She said sheepishly, looking past him to see if there were any others who may have noticed the spill. Luckily, no one did. “The first time Sleekfeather took me out to the territory all I did was bump into him.” She admitted.

She tilted her head as the tom went on to make sure she was okay and she laughed softly. “You’re very sweet, but I promise I’m okay,” she mewed, her blue eyes scanning his concerned expression, “I don’t think we’ve met before, I’m Pebblepaw!” She grinned at him as she wrapped her own tail over her paws and her white tipped grey ear flicked. “What’s your name?”

jasper
    Participant
    .:: Hibiscuspaw- apprentice of riverclan ::.

The feline watched the molly battered the acorn around a few more minutes before having taken notice of him and his inquire of questions. Blue hues resting on the mollly as she had rose up to his paw. Compared to the two of them he had noticed he was slightly larger then the molly, which didn’t surprise him in the latest seeing as he had always been the tallest compared to his littermates. Letting out a soft chuckle slightly as she had brought up bumping into her mentor their first time out of camp. Smiling sheepishly he shook his head in amusement, “admittedly so did I, I was rather nervous venturing out of camp for the first official time, I thought the territory was so huge I could have sworn if I had gone out alone  I would have gotten lost!” He couldn’t help but laugh at himself remising in the memory before he quieted down quite a bit shifting his paws a bit before he dipped his head.

“Well I’m glad you’re doing so well though, it looked like it hurt or something when I had saw you take a tumble if that makes sense.” He calmly stated before he nodded slowly dipping his head in greeting. “Nice to meet you ! I’m Hibiscuspaw” He cooed softly, He was surprised the other hadn’t recall who he was seeing as they had shared a den for who knew how long. Shrugging it off he tilt his head to the side a bit watching the other calmly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums RiverClam RiverClan Camp A New Friend? [Pebbs & Hibiscus]